A Daughter's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently began to give him a blowjob. She slowly slid his cock in and out of her mouth. Often, she would stop and slide her tongue along its shaft. Her hand fondled his balls as she sucked him. Her other hand reached around and tickled his anus. This was just how her mother did it.

Sam looked down on Mandy as she sucked his dick. She was so damn beautiful. She was an expert on blowing a guy. Her lips felt so exiting. After several minutes of her blowing him, Sam touched her head and asked her to stand. When she was standing, he reached out to fondle her breasts. Then he began to kiss them and suck on the nipples. First, one boob then the other. Mandy kept saying yes daddy, suck on my tits. This went on for several minutes. His hands wound fondle her. His mouth would suck on her nipples and every so often kiss her mouth. The nipples became stiff and stood out. They were just like her mom's. Mandy suggested that perhaps later he would want to fuck them.

Sam finally stopped and asked her to turn around. When she did, he then asked her to bend over for him. Sam knelt and began to play with her ass. He felt the cheeks with his hands. They were so smooth. Mandy told him yes, daddy, play with my ass. Next, Sam reached between her legs and began playing with her pussy. It was sooo wet. He rubbed it awhile then stuck a finger in. Then he would rub it some more. While doing this, he also began to lick her asshole. Longing sweeping licks with his tongue were followed by stiff jabs with the tip. Mandy cried out for him to eat her asshole. This went on for awhile. Sam making love to her ass while rubbing her wet pussy.

Sam then asked Mandy to lie down on the bed. He stood there and told her to spread her legs and play with her pussy. Mandy did as she was asked. God, how beautiful and nasty she looked. Here was his sweet daughter masturbating in front of him. She told him how badly she wanted him to fuck her. It was so damn exciting.

Sam then knelt on the bed between her legs. He began kissing and licking his way up to her cunt. He could smell the heavenly aroma escaping from her honey pot. It was intoxicating. Finally, he made it to her snatch. He began to lightly lick the outside lips. She was so wet. He tasted her sweet nectar. Mandy laid there and moaned as her father licked her. Sam began to increase the licking. He stuck his tongue deeper into her, lapping out any juices. Then he zeroed in on her clit. He tongue then stayed right on it and increased in speed. Sam stuck a finger in her pussy as he ate her. Amanda's moans increased. Sam spent a long while dining on her cunt. He was content to give her as much joy as possible. It paid off. Mandy's body stiffened as spasms of pleasure coursed through her. She cried out Daddy I'm Cumming. Oh, God, daddy I'm cumming. Oh, God. Her body remained stiff for thirty seconds before she came down from her orgasm. Sam looked up from her legs and smiled. He told her that he was always able to make her mother cum from eating her. He was glad that she was going to get something out of this experience. Sam moved up her body. He kissed her on the mouth so she could taste herself. He looked into her beautiful eyes and gently told her that it was time for him to fuck the shit out of her.

Sam maneuvered his cock to the entrance of Mandy's pussy. He slowly pushed it in to her. It felt warm and moist. It had been so long since Sam last felt his prick in a woman's cunt. When he pushed it all the way in, he paused. He savored the feeling. He looked into Mandy's eyes as he started to slowly fuck her. In and out, back and forth. It was incredible. Sam told Mandy how good it felt. She smiled at him and simple told him to enjoy himself. They remained in that position for several minutes. Sam got into a regular rhythm. He listened to the bed squeaking and felt the warmth around his cock.

Sam then stopped and got on his back. He had Mandy sit on his cock facing him. She worked her pussy up and down on his prick. He grabbed her tits as they swung in front of him. When Mandy increased the tempo, Sam felt his cum getting ready to shoot. Sam told her that he was ready. Mandy asked if he wanted to cum inside her or on her. Sam said firmly that he wanted to shoot inside her. Mandy increased her pace. Sam's cock became even harder as the cum started to rise. Finally, his cock erupted inside her pussy. Sam cried out oh, God, Baby! Oh, shit! Fuck! Yesss! Sam's cock shot six to seven spurts of cum inside Mandy.

Mandy slowed and then stopped her gyrations. She sat there for several minutes, breathing heavily. She felt his prick soften and felt his cum as it leaked out. They said nothing for several minutes.

Mandy got off him and lay by his side with her head on his chest. Sam absently played with her breast as she lay there. Finally, he spoke. He told her thank you, baby. That was fantastic. He had forgotten how wonderful it was to fuck a woman. Now he was determined to continue knowing how it felt. There were two woman at his work around his age. Neither was married. They both had made it known that they would gladly have a sexual relationship with him if he ever wanted it. Damn, how he wanted it. Amanda smiled. She could now go to college knowing her dad was going to be just fine.

12