A Daughter's Love Ch. 04

Story Info
A father and daughter love story.
3.1k words
4.29
57.9k
28

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise ran her fingers through her long hair and let out a nervous breath before taking off her black peasant blouse. The bra underneath was black lace. In a way, she couldn't believe she was going to do this. In another, there was no choice. Alec stared at her in shock as she unbuttoned his shirt, tugging the tail ends out of his pants.

"Elise..." His voice was soft. He couldn't believe she would do this for him. Her light blue eyes met his. She smiled and placed a hand on the side of his face.

"You've taken care of me and protected me my entire life." She said just as softly. "Let me protect you now."

She leaned up and kissed him before he could protest. It wasn't the kiss a daughter normally gave her father. They watched each other as she lightly brushed her lips with his; her tongue sneaking out to trace his lips. Alec let out a shaky breath before he pulled her closer to him deepening the kiss. His tongue entered her mouth mingling with hers; both of them exploring, finding, learning.

He let her push the shirt off his shoulders; letting the garment fall to the floor. She traced and memorized the contours of his muscular chest running her fingers around his male nipples.

Elise closed her eyes losing herself in the moment; trying not to think of him as her father, but as Alec Michaels, successful entrepreneur. Alec pulled her more tightly to him and turned her so she was backed against the desk.

Her body trembled with...fear or anticipation...she couldn't tell. She suspected he was feeling the same way. He was shaking almost as badly as she was. A feeling she hadn't expected welled up overwhelming her. Desire, lust, passion...her arms wound around her father's neck threading in his hair pressing her body closer to his.

Alec moaned against her mouth and began grinding his body against hers. He couldn't believe how good she felt. He couldn't believe he was doing this with his own daughter. That he could desire his own flesh and blood. He was rock hard. Harder than he had ever been in his life. This wasn't right. How could he want her as badly as he could feel himself now wanting her? She was his daughter. He had never thought of her in this way. So what the fuck was this?

Elise could feel his erection which only served to fuel her own desires. She felt like she was on fire. Her movements matched his. Alec ran his hands up her sides to cup her breasts. Elise gasped through the kiss. He gently kneaded and caressed her breasts rubbing her nipples through her bra. It was her turn to moan against his mouth.

"God, baby." Alec whispered against her mouth.

He placed a kiss on the side of her mouth, running his tongue along her jaw, trailing wet hot kisses down her neck. Elise's head fell back. Her eyes closed; her mouth opened slightly. His arms slid around her body. In one swift move, he unsnapped her bra. Elise felt the straps down her arms until it was gone completely.

"You're so beautiful." Alec murmured as he took one breast in her mouth while cupping and caressing the other.

Elise couldn't believe the sensations flooding through her. Her breasts had never felt so sensitive, so full and heavy. She'd had men before but hadn't felt anything close to what she was feeling now. Unable to resist, she slid her hands down her father's washboard stomach and unbuckled his belt. She felt an answering shudder go through him. He suckled her breast harder groaning as she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. They fell down his legs to his ankles unceremoniously.

He wore blue silk boxer shorts. His cock strained against the soft fabric almost as if it were reaching for her. She took him in her hand and stroked him lightly, gently through his shorts as he fondled her breasts.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good." Alec whispered, his breaths coming hard and fast.

His hips moved against her hand as she stroked and caressed his long length. Elise's mind wouldn't work properly. Wasn't Carver supposed to be here right now? Was he giving them more time? She couldn't find the presence of mind to care.

His daughter was stroking his cock. And it felt fucking wonderful. Alec could feel his cock glisten with pre-cum. He hadn't imagined being able to feel anything like this. Never in his entire sexual life had he ever felt anything close to this. His hands left her breasts and slid down her body while he laved her breasts with his hot mouth. His tongue swirled around the hard peak of her nipple as he unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down until they fell down to her ankles.

Alec's mouth left her breast and he stared at her in shock. She wasn't wearing any underwear. His eyes widened. When in the hell had this started? Thank god, he hadn't known it before. He didn't know if he could have handled this situation the way he had with that knowledge.

In a haze like fog, Elise knew she probably should have told him she didn't wear underwear unless she had her period. He crouched down until he was at face level with her neatly trimmed pussy. He helped her remove her sneakers so she could step out of them.

Elise's heart hammered in her chest as he pushed her back till she was sitting on his desk. She couldn't believe she was sitting on the edge of her father's work desk completely naked. Her breaths came in panting gasps. She knew what was coming and god help her, she wanted it.

Neither of them had wanted or expected it to go this far. A part of her wanted to protest. This was her father. He wasn't supposed to know her in this way. She wasn't supposed to know him in this way. The other part, the part that had been awakened in high school by the questions of inquisitive friends, rejoiced in it. This is what she had been waiting for. This is what she had wanted, desired, for so long. He was making her fantasy come true. He placed her legs on his shoulders and traced her nether lips lightly with his fingers.

"Mmm." She bit her bottom lip to keep from crying out.

She felt like her body was on fire. Her arms shook as she leaned back on the desk; her head fell back her long hair gently brushing the top of his desk. His tongue followed his finger tracing the same path.

"Daddy." She gasped, feeling as if she couldn't breathe. Her lungs seized. Her mind spun. Daddy? She hadn't called him Daddy in years. It made it more thrilling somehow. More real. She was having sex with her father. She was going to allow her father to fuck her.

"You're so wet." Alec murmured as he parted her folds exposing her clit. Every part of his body throbbed. God, he wanted her so badly. "Do you want me, baby? Do you want daddy to lick your pussy?"

"Yes." She whispered, unable to do anything more.

"Beg me." Alec's voice was hoarse and strained. He couldn't believe he was doing this. He couldn't believe she was letting him do this.

Elise opened her eyes and leaned up to look down at him. The look in his eyes was unmistakable. Culver was here. Somewhere Culver was watching what they were doing. Somehow her father knew it.

"Lick my pussy, daddy." She begged, breathlessly. "Please lick my pussy."

Alec's eyes darkened. His breathing grew labored. She was really going to go through with this. He would have stopped if she had asked him. He had expected her to ask him to stop; to be unable to go this far.

His baby girl was going to let him fuck her. It hit him then the amount of love she must have for him. He felt humbled and unworthy of so much love. Yet he needed no further encouragement. He was too selfish. He was enjoying this too much to do the right thing. He settled down to feast.

"HOLY SHIT!" Elise shrieked as her head fell back and her hips bucked up moving against her father's mouth. "OH FUCK!"

Her father grunted and penetrated her with his first two fingers. Elise writhed on the desk folders, papers, pens, and pencils fell to the ground. Neither of them could care. They were lost in each other.

"You like that, baby?" Her father blew on her clit as two of his fingers penetrated her pussy and moved harder, faster, deeper in and out of her.

"OH FUCK!" She screamed. "OH YES!"

Her breaths came in short quick pants. She knew she was going to cum soon. She could feel herself getting closer, oh so close to the edge. His mouth returned to lavish torture upon her swollen flesh driving her crazy.

His mouth left her just as she was about to cum. She whimpered in protest. He smiled seductively. There was a light in his eyes that hadn't been there before. Alec pulled down his boxers, his cock springing forth, letting them fall to his ankles. He stepped out of his shoes, pants, and boxer shorts.

He leaned down and kissed her in a way she had never been kissed before. It stole her breath away. He rubbed some of her juice on his cock before he brought her legs around his waist and penetrated her with one quick thrust. Elise screamed. She buried her head in her father's neck holding him close to her as he thrust slowly into her. He filled her in a way she had never been filled; stretched the walls of her pussy more than they ever had been stretched.

"You feel so good." Alec said loudly. "Oh fuck, you feel so fucking good."

"Oh yeah." Elise agreed, laying back down on the desk. "Fuck me harder. Oh, daddy. Fuck me harder."

Alec thrust his cock into her harder and faster. His balls slapped against her as he fucked her. He panted loudly; his heart felt like it was pounding a mile a minute.

"You like fucking your daddy, baby?" He growled, rotating his hips making her scream louder and louder as he hit her g-spot again and again. "How hard do you want it, Lisey? How hard do you want daddy to fuck you?"

"Hard." She panted, her hips moving in time with his. "So fucking hard. Break me! Break me!"

With a loud possessive roar of his own, he pumped into her hard enough to shake the desk. She shrieked unable to think, unable to feel anything but him inside her. His long hard cock. His long hard thick nine inch cock.

It was better so much better than the fantasy. Her breaths came in sobbing gasps. She felt more for him than she had ever felt for any man. Tears poured down her cheeks. She could feel herself flying through the universe, and racing toward the sun.

Their bodies were slick with sweat as he thrust into her again and again. The only sound in the room was the sound of their moans and heavy breathing; the slapping sound of his balls against her ass.

"Oh God, Lisey." Alec's voice was deeper, huskier. "Fuck."

"YES!" She screamed as she finally crested over the peak and into the fire. "OH FUCK! OH DADDY! OH FUCK! YES! YES! YEEEEEESSSS! DADDY!"

She came hard. Her body shuddered and convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

"OH LISEY! OH BABY! OH GOD! OH SWEET BABY JESUS! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!"

She felt his body shudder as he came inside her. She could feel his seed flood her womb. Alec thrust into her one last time before her collapsed on top of her. Elise couldn't move. All of her muscles were relaxed. He felt heavy on top of her, but it was a good type of heaviness. She ran her fingers through her father's sweat damp hair and kissed the top of his head.

Sleep claimed her before she could think to protest. Alec straightened up and withdrew from her. He put on his clothes and reached down to gather up hers. He fondled and caressed her body as he dressed her smiling sadly at the little moans and gasping pants she issued forth. He hadn't been able to resist going down on her again. She tasted so good. Like sweet honey. He'd made her writhe and thrash and moan even though she was unconscious. He had soared with her. He'd cum in his pants when he made her climax again.

She slipped deeper into unconsciousness. She slipped more away from him. Nothing would ever be the same between them again. Tears filled his eyes as he tied her sneakers the last step in dressing her.

He picked her up like he used to and cradling her to his chest he sat down in his leather swivel chair aware of the tears pouring down his cheeks; making no move to hide them. He felt her loss keenly. He held her close knowing he would never be able to hold her like this again.

"That was quite a performance." Culver smiled smugly, his arms crossed over the wide expanse of his chest. "I told you she would do it. A daughter knows nothing but loyalty for her father. She will do anything to keep him from harm."

"Fuck you, Culver." Alec glared at his boss angrily. "She should never have been subjected to this. I shouldn't have been made to jump this hoop in order to get a promotion I deserve based on the work I have done for this company for the last thirty years."

"True." Culver nodded his head in agreement. "But it wouldn't have been as much fun. Don't deny you enjoyed it. You fucked her all too willingly. She did too for that matter. The fantasy she told Francine about was too detailed for her not to have thought about it over and over and over again. You have the promotion. Congratulations, Vice President."

"I don't know if it was worth it." Alec whispered as he brushed the hair away from her face. "I don't know if it was worth what I lost."

"Don't be so maudlin." Culver smiled knowingly. "In order to be a productive member of the board of directors, I need your unquestioning loyalty. You must be able to do as I say when I say it. Your only love has to be the company. The company always has to come first. In a few weeks, we will hold a press conference saying the tape is bogus, but for both your sakes' considering the subject matter and its possible effect on the company's reputation you are no longer going to have anything to do with your daughter. She'll accept it. She'll be so ashamed she'll have no choice. Soon you'll see you have gained more than you lost."

Alec knew Culver was wrong. His daughter hadn't deserved to be put in a position like this. She deserved better than that. She deserved better than someone like him who would allow their daughter to be used. Culver was right. He would distance himself from his daughter. He would make sure she couldn't be hurt like that again.

"The limousine I sent will take her home." Culver nodded toward as she moaned starting to wake up.

Alec nodded his understanding. Culver smiled smugly before he turned and walked away. Alec stood up still cradling her protectively in his arms.

"Daddy." She murmured with a sweet sigh, wrapping her arms around his neck as she slowly came to.

"Yes, baby." He replied, his voice hoarse with emotion.

She lifted her head from its place on his shoulder and looked around groggily as he carried her to the elevators. She frowned as if trying to remember where she was, how she had gotten here, and why he was carrying her. He knew the moment she remembered what they had done in his office. A look of shock and horror appeared on her face. Alec saw it and inwardly cringed.

"I'm so sorry, baby." He whispered as he stepped out into the lobby. "I shouldn't have let it go that far."

The press would be gone he knew. They had only been here as part of the setting Culver had staged. The limo was right where it had been.

"It wasn't only you." She protested when he set her on her feet. "It was me too."

"Still you did it for me..." Alec began.

"Dad." Elise said sternly, pressing her fingers to his lips. "It happened. It's over. We'll get through this. We can talk about it when I come up in a couple of weeks."

It was something she did every year to ensure they stayed as close as they always had been. He wiped the tears from his cheeks and shook his head solemnly.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Alec let out a sad sigh. "We shouldn't be alone with each other for a while. I think distance is best."

"Dad, I won't be able to come up for two or three weeks." Elise stared at him with those astute, observant eyes. "I'm finishing my novel. Two or three weeks should be enough time to get ourselves under control and look at things rationally."

"No, Elise." Alec said sternly.

"Dad..." Elise felt a cold ball of fear settle in her stomach.

"I said no, Elise!" Alec shouted now clenching and unclenching his fists.

"Dad..." She whispered, tears falling down her cheeks. She could see the defeated look in his eyes. "Don't let him do this to us. Please."

"It's too late, Lisey baby." He whispered back. "It's already been done."

He turned her and helped her into the limousine. He shut the door and went back into Microprose without looking back. Elise screamed and cried hysterically wondering how things could have gone so wrong. Her father was the most important person in her entire life.

She tried to think rationally; tried to see beyond the cloud of confused emotions stirring inside of her. Culver could not be allowed to win. In a couple of weeks, they would talk and everything would go back to the way it was. She would not lose her father. He was everything to her. If she did, she didn't know if she would survive it.