A Daughter's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Unholy1
Unholy1
67 Followers

"OH GOD DADDY, NOT AGAIN, I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!!!!" I realized at that moment that my daughter is a screamer, and loved her for it, I felt her body go tense once again, and when I felt her warm juices wash over my cock, that was enough to send me over the edge, and I blew my second load of the night into her tight pussy. The realization that her father just came in her sent Sara immediately into another orgasm, a total sensory overload, and it sent her body into shutdown, as she passed out from the pleasure, I just laid down next to her, my cock slowly going soft slipped out of her with an audible pop, and I pulled her into my arms, holding her close and stroking her hair until I felt her breathing slowly return to normal, when her eyes finally fluttered back open, she had a smile on her face like the cat who just ate the canary.

"Love you Daddy."

"Love you too Sara."

Unholy1
Unholy1
67 Followers