A Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," she whispered quietly and simply, "don't."

Louise heard the shuffle of clothes as the men redressed. She was left to ponder her fate as they prepared.

"W..w..ill it h..h..hurt," she asked naively.

"Oh yes, very much," came the reply.

Louise sobbed even harder. She waited in trepidation for the kiss of the leather. She waited and waited, but nothing came. Louise pulled on the ropes holding her. It took a bit of effort, but they began to come loose.

Excitedly, Louise pulled harder and they came free. She freed all her limbs and sat up.

She was alone, they had gone.

Despite her agonies and humiliation she was immensely relieved. Louise looked around, blinking at the sunlight. She saw her tattered, scattered clothes laying around her and could still feel the soreness in her bottom. The men's sperm was beginning to dry on her chin and thighs, and the whole thing seemed like a dream.

But she knew only too well that it wasn't.

12