A Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scdug
scdug
2 Followers

Helen grunted into the pillow as she felt the engorged head of his cock enter her. Jeff had never felt anything so tight wrapped around his cock as he began to slowly stroke himself into her. Slowly and deeper with each thrust he could feel Helen's muscles relax around his manhood. He allowed himself to enter about 2 inches.

"Are you okay honey?" he asked Helen.

"Yes, just go slow....it feels so full...and so fucking good." was her reply.

Jeff noticed Helen's hand moving between her legs as she began to rub her pussy lips and clit, keeping herself horny and ready for more. He pushed in some more, and began another slow pumping motion into her ass, with each inward motion he gave her a little more of himself. Within minutes his cock was completely inside her ass. His balls were slapping against the lips of her vagina with each slow thrust.

"Oh fuck Jeff!! That feels wonderful! Yes, fuck my ass, fuck me faster!" she cried out as the hand between her legs brought her to yet another orgasm.

Jeff increased his speed as her body was racked by this most recent climax. His cock began to fuck her ass faster as it tightened around his penetrating shaft. He knew he wouldn't last much longer as his balls began to boil and his cum was headed up the shaft of his buried cock.

"I'm gonna cum baby." he said as he began to lose control of himself.

"Oh yes....cum in my ass, give me all you've got.!" Helen said through the fabric of the pillow she had buried her face into.

"Oh fuck, here it cummmmsssss......" Jeff yelled as his dick stiffened inside her ass and his cum began to shoot into this virgin territory.

His hips jerked without his being able to stop them causing his balls to slap hard against her pussy.

The feel of his eruption coupled with the slapping of his balls against her caused Helen to cry out "Fuck, I'm cumming again! Fuck, it's so fucking intense, it's fucking incredible!" she screamed loudly. "Fuck me, fuck my ass. Keep fucking me you son of a bitch!"

Jeff shot what felt like a gallon of cum into Helen's ass as her body kept tightening and relaxing on it's own during her own orgasm. Several minutes later Helen finally felt Jeff's cock begin to soften inside her. He eased slowly back allowing his manhood to fall from her. She collapsed flat on the bed as Jeff collapsed on top of her. His semi-erect cock found it's way into the crevasse of her ass cheeks and remained there as they both lay, breathing heavy and sweaty.

"Oh God Jeff. I never knew it could be that good." she said over her shoulder.

Jeff kissed the back of her neck and shoulders saying, "I want it to always be good for you Helen, you deserve to be taken care of."

After about another half of an hour of laying in each others arms, kissing and talking, Helen looked at her watch. "Shit, I need to get back to my room."

She rose from the bed and without stopping to clean up, dressed and slowly walked back to her room. Sneaking in she heard the familiar snoring of her husband. She crawled back in beside him and soon fell asleep feeling totally satisfied for the first time in years.

scdug
scdug
2 Followers
12