A Day Early Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally told him to take care of our daughter and that I was not capable of being there for here at this point in my life. I wanted him to know that I had begun to put them first again and that was important to me. Finally, as I left, I told him that I loved him and Rachael more than anything else in this world. I knew he didn't believe me, but I wanted to say it.

I left before he could ask me any questions. I held together long enough to say what I wanted but I could not stand any more. The pain was too intense and, as I looked at Tom and thought about the life I had lost, I nearly collapsed. I did collapse after I got back to Marvin's office, but Tom didn't see that. So that was OK.

I had no idea of where my life was going. The divorce would go through and we would no longer be a family. Tom was no longer a part of my life and I had no idea of what I would do next. I only knew that I had to take care of my self and make a life without the two of them. Maybe some day, I could become a part of my daughter's life again, but only time would tell.