A Day Early: Julie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,517 Followers

"Let me feel what I am going to be getting. I don't want it pushing into my stomach, I want it somewhere else." With that, I reached between us and grabbed his cock in my hand. I began to jack him off to be sure he was hard and ready. I then dropped to my knees and held him just inches away from my lips. My tongue flicked out to take the first drops of pre cum that had formed. He tasted slightly salty and just a little sweet. I moved my lips over the tip of his cock and closed them. He jerked a little and I looked up to see his eyes closed and his head thrown back. He was not going to last long at this rate.

I began to slide my lips down his shaft and then back up. I sucked and swirled my tongue and I moved up and down on his hard cock. I had one hand on his balls and the other stroking his cock as I sucked him off. I felt his balls tighten and knew he was close. I looked up at him but his eyes were still closed. He was close. I sucked harder and stroked faster and suddenly felt him shoot his load into the back of my mouth. I was able to swallow all he produced without any problem. I continued to suck him off as he softened in my mouth.

"God, Julie, that was great. I never had a blowjob like that before. You are something else. Give me a minute to come back to earth." He was shaking and smiling. He grinned like an idiot.

"Why don't you come over her and return the favor for me?" I asked him with a sexy grin. "I need to have your face buried in my sweet pussy."

"Uh, I've never gone down on a girl before. I usually get hard real quick and then we fuck. I'm already getting hard again. See?" He looked a little sick at the thought of eating me out. That was not what I had expected. Tom had no problem going down on me and he actually enjoyed the pleasure it gave me. I couldn't see what Richard's problem was.

Once again, I compared Richard to Tom. Richard enjoyed the blowjob but he expected to be the one getting the pleasure, not giving it. He wanted me to just wait till he got hard again and then just lay down so he could fuck me. Big deal. Tom was into giving me pleasure before his own. He would never refuse me anything and always made sure I was satisfied. He would give me oral before we had intercourse and made sure that I had at least one orgasm before we had sex.

Again, I examined my feelings. There was still nothing for Richard but also no guilt thinking about Tom. I was here, I still wanted to get fucked, but that was all. No pleasure, no guilty feelings, no remorse and no thought about tomorrow.

Richard was hard again and I moved over to the bed. He rolled over and held out his arms to me. I lay down on my side facing him and he began to fondle my breasts. He began to kiss my nipples and suck on them alternately. He put one hand between my legs and inserted a finger into my waiting pussy. He pushed his palm against my mound as he moved his finger in and out. He added a second finger and then a third until I began to hump against his hand. He buried his face in my tits and his warm breath on my breasts and his hand giving me pleasure made me moan with impatience.

"I want that cock in me now! Put it in and do what we came here for. Do it now." I was wet and ready for that cock that I had been thinking about for the last two days.

Richard rolled me over away from him and lifted my leg while he inserted his cock into my waiting pussy. I had never been fucked from behind while on my side in this manner and I waited to see what it would be like. He raised my leg and pulled it back toward him while he pushed into me. I was very wet and he had no problem entering me all the way. He quickly got a rhythm going and he was fucking me with a strong steady pace. He had been at it for only about 5 minutes when I felt him tense up. He increased his pace and pushed into me as far as he could and stopped. He blew his load into me. I couldn't believe it. He had come again and I had yet to have an orgasm.

"That was fucking unbelievable! You are the best I have ever had." What a shithead this kid was. He was done and I had yet to begin. I didn't know what to do or say. I lay there thinking about what to do next.

"I hate to tell you this Richard, but I have not even had an orgasm. I blew you, and let you fuck me, and you got off twice and I have nothing to show for it. What do you intend to do about that?" I have to admit that I was disappointed. It was a new feeling for me since Tom never let me down that way. To bad this wasn't Tom.

"Sorry. I can do whatever you want me to do. That is except eat you out. I don't do that. How about if I finger you till you come? Would that be OK?" He looked eager to help me out but too much of a pussy to eat me. I guess I had to take what I could get.

"OK, do me with your hand. Do what you were doing before you fucked me. I kind of liked that." I would settle for that.

Richard climbed back on the bed, settled behind me and reached between my legs to put his hand on my mound. He slowly rubbed my clit till I began to hump against his hand. He then put two fingers back into me and began to move them rapidly in and out. I used my hand on his to slow him down and urged him to add another finger. He now had three fingers in me and his thumb was rubbing my clit. I added my hand to his and we began to finger fuck me slowly and steadily. As I began to feel some sensation, I urged him to increase his speed. With my hand on his, we pumped faster and faster and I began to rub my clit harder. After 10 minutes of this, I finally came. It was good but lacked something. It occurred to me that I had just masturbated using this kid's hand to do the work. Talk about being disappointed! I had better orgasms with my own fingers!

We lay together on the bad; me breathing hard and him just holding me. This was not what I had expected from my first foray into infidelity. I had just fucked another man and I felt nothing but fatigue. Ironic, but that is the excuse I used to give Tom when he even bothered to suggest sex. Now, I was feeling real fatigue when just an hour ago I had such eagerness and enthusiasm. I was confused and disappointed and suddenly just a little concerned. What had I done? If this was what I thought was going to give me what I was missing, maybe I was confused about what it was that I wanted. This would take some time and thought on my part.

I got up from the bed and told Richard that I was going to take a shower. I had brought some things from home in the overnight I carried, but I would have to dress in what I wore to the hotel. That meant putting on the red thong and bra. Somehow that now felt cheap, not sexy. I wasn't yet a professional whore! I didn't pack a change of clothes. I guess that was something.

I went in and turned on the shower. I got in and just let the water wash over me. It felt good; actually it was the best I had felt for the last hour. I leaned against the wall and enjoyed the feeling of the water as it cleaned the sweat from by body. As I stood there, I suddenly felt a blast of cold air and Richard entered the shower. I was not really in the mood for another groping session, but I didn't say anything.

Without any warning, Richard reached around me and put both hands on my breasts. He pulled me back against him and I could feel that he was hard again. The advantages of youth! He massaged my nipples and let one hand drop to my mound. He moved a finger between my swollen lips and just slid it up and down my slit. After a few minutes of this, I began to become aroused. I could feel the wetness increase and I wanted him to continue. Instead, he pushed me over till my hands were again resting on the shower walls. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed the head against my slit just as he had his fingers. I was ready! He pushed into me from behind and pulled me onto his cock with his hands on my hips. He began to fuck me hard and fast. This was more like it! This is what I had been expecting earlier. Maybe I could cum if he could keep this up for awhile.

"Do you like this, slut?" Richard seemed to be a totally different person now than what he had been earlier. "Is this what you wanted me to do? Fuck you like a whore?" Richard pumped into me over and over and I felt a climax building. This was what I wanted.

"Fuck me you bastard! Fuck me hard. Fuck my brains out!" I was yelling and pushing back against him and holding on for dear life. "Fuck me!"

Richard pumped even faster and suddenly he stopped. He pulled me hard against him as he pumped his cum into me and I could feel his seed as it shot into me. I climaxed just as he shot his load and we both shuddered together as we came down from an extraordinary high. I had finally gotten what I had come here for: fucked like a whore. As the euphoria passed, I realized what I had become and I felt a cold shiver run down my spine. I shrugged it off, letting the hot water run over me and wash away the results of my fall into infidelity.

I remained in the shower as Richard got out. He dried himself off and said he would be in the room waiting for me. He said we had about 20 minutes before we had to go back to the office. I told him I would be out in a few minutes. I wanted to calm myself down.

After another 5 minutes of water therapy, I exited the shower and dried myself off. My hair was wet but fortunately there was a hair dryer in the bathroom provided by the hotel. I was able to dry myself off and dry my hair and make myself presentable with some fresh makeup and a brush. I was feeling strange. Satisfied but on edge. I thought maybe it was the fact that I had just cheated on Tom, but as usual, the thought of Tom caused me to become angry. That was normal and what usually happened when I was at home with him or when he wanted to go out or have sex or any number of things. I was confused and needed time alone to think.

Richard and I returned to the office without talking and completed the rest of the workday without any further interaction. As he got ready to leave, he came over to my desk.

"I think we need to give ourselves a couple of days to think about where we go from here. OK?" I nodded. "I'll talk to you Monday." With that, he left and I got ready to go pick up Rachael. That was the first I had thought of my baby girl and the thought only made my confusion worse. I was really at a loss for what I was feeling and what I was going to do.

After I got home that evening, I turned on the TV and put Rachael's favorite video in for her to watch while I got dinner. I wanted to make something special tonight but I just didn't have time. I was lost in thought as I heard Tom come home and stop to talk to Rachael. Just like him. His first thought was for the baby, always. I waited for him to come into the kitchen. He usually came in, gave me a quick hello and went to the fridge for a cold beer. Today was no exception.

"How was your day today? Any interesting clients? How is Richard doing?" I knew he was just being polite since I knew he didn't like Richard. He had met him on several occasions and found him to be, in his words, a cocky, dumb geek. I had never thought much about it since I had originally resented the fact that I had to work for a kid 12 years my junior. I smiled as I remembered that kid in the shower today. Being a kid gave him the stamina that resulted in that last, but best, sex.

"My day was as usual. At least it was stimulating." Why I said that I didn't know. Tom was just being Tom. He always asked about my day and usually listened if I had something to tell him. He knew I loved working and even though he would rather I not work, he was glad that I was happy. He didn't deserve what I had just said.

"Someone's in a bad mood. Sorry I asked." He went into the other room to be with Rachael and it suddenly occurred to me that I had just pushed my husband away, verbally yes, but without provocation and with malice. That thought sent a cold chill through me that wasn't pleasant. What was wrong with me? I was suddenly scared and felt the beginnings of a panic attack. I sat down and put my head between my legs until my breathing slowed. Quilt? Remorse? I really didn't think so. I needed time to get my emotions under control.

"Tom, can you watch the stove for a few minutes? In need to use the bathroom." I needed to get in there before I lost everything in my stomach.

"Sure babe. Go ahead, I'll be in straight away."

I left quickly and ran into the master bath. I closed the door and just stood there, shaking. My breathing was shallow and my face was flushed. I was sweating and shivering at the same time. I was afraid I was going to vomit and knelt down and leaned over the toilet. I sat there in our master bath on my knees; sweating, shivering; face flushed and about to heave my guts out. I was quite the sophisticated cheating spouse who had just cuckolded her husband and felt nothing when doing it. I stayed there until I felt some control returning.

I had no idea of what had just happened. Could I really be feeling guilt? I wasn't sure but I didn't think so. I thought back to that afternoon and what I had done. It wasn't great but the last time in the shower was pretty good. I had one orgasm and Richard had cum three times. I was not ashamed of myself and actually felt very little. The afternoon was fun but nothing special. When Tom and I made love it was far more satisfying, or at least it used to be. He hadn't approached me for some time so it hadn't happened much lately. I wondered why we had stopped making love.

As I thought about Tom, I felt my anger begin to grow. I couldn't even think of him without getting furious. He didn't love me anymore or he wouldn't spend so much time with Rachael. Even now, when I am a wreck, he is with her and not there for me. Granted, he didn't know how I was feeling but he could at least knock on the door and ask me if I was OK. Instead he is with Rachael, always with Rachael. I realized with a shock that I was jealous of my own daughter. What the hell was wrong with me! I stood up, splashed some cold water on my face and went back to the kitchen.

"Are you OK, babe?" Tom was standing in the kitchen draining the pasta that I had put on. He looked closely at me and said, "You look like you might be coming down with something. Good thing tomorrow is Saturday. You can relax and take care of yourself. If you want, I'll call mom and have her take Rachael for the day and you can just stay in bed."

God, this man was something else. I had just cheated on him with another man and he is worrying about how I feel. He can't help this feeling I have that every time I see him I get angry. He has done nothing to deserve it. How can I do this to him? This secret that I now held over him was a dirty one and not one to be proud of. It made me feel cheap and mean. Yet, I still felt no remorse and had no urge to tell him what I had done and no intention of not doing it again. I realized for the first time, that there was something wrong with me.

The following Monday, I talked to Richard about our affair. He was still high thinking about what we had done and wanted to make plans to get together again. I, on the other hand, was not that anxious to put myself through that again. The sex was OK, not great, but the aftermath was horrible. Even though I didn't think guilt or remorse was the cause of my panic attack at home, I was not about to test it again soon.

"Richard, last Friday was great but we have to be careful. I'm married and I have to face my husband every night when I go home. We may get together again but not until I am certain of how I want to proceed. I hope you can accept that." I was not going to make this an ongoing affair. If I decided to have sex again, it would be on my terms and only when I felt comfortable about doing it again.

"I don't want to accept that, but I will have to. Just know that I think you are the most exciting woman I have ever met. I had a great time Friday and would love to do it again as soon as you are ready." Richard looked sincere as he said this and it make me feel a little better to know that he didn't think of me as a piece of meat.

We continued working as a team for the next 5 weeks, getting together again twice more. Those times were better but we quickly learned that the only way I was going to have an orgasm was if I got Richard off at least twice so that he could have some staying power. Great for Richard, but sort of dull for me. Richard continually made overtures but I rejected them and told him to be patient. We had just started on a new client when Tom mentioned his trip to St. Louis. I didn't tell Richard about it right away. I wanted to think about it and decide what I wanted to do.

I had almost decided to forget it until Tom confronted me that Tuesday night. He suggested we have sex and I responded without even thinking that I was too tired. Tom reacted angrily and wanted to know why we never had sex anymore and why I was always tired at home. He indicated that I was only happy when I was at work or talking about work. I got angry when he mentioned Rachael and I lashed out at him. He accused me of neglecting her when he got home and giving her to him so I could go to bed or anything else not having to do with her.

His remarks hit home and I became furious. Rather than get into an argument where I was likely to say something that I probably shouldn't, I walked away. I did not want to have this discussion with him because I wasn't sure of the answers myself. I did know that anytime he questioned me, I became angry. Anytime he asked me for sex, I rejected him. Every time I saw him with Rachael, I became jealous. All of these things made me lash out at him. Again I thought that something was wrong with me, but I didn't want to confront it. Tom dropped it and I went to bed. He came in later but I pretended to be asleep and he made no attempt to touch or talk to me.

In the morning, Tom got up at his usual time, got ready for work and then got Rachael ready for day care. He made no attempt to wake me and proceeded to pack for his trip. I feigned sleep and simply waited for them to leave. I finally heard the car leave the house and I got up. I was still angry from last night. Tom had done nothing but try to talk to me and his questions were, I had to admit, valid ones. All that did was make me mad again. I got dressed for work and left feeling like I was about to explode.

When I got to work, I had calmed down somewhat. I thought again for the thousandth time about what was wrong in my life. For the thousandth time, I had no answers. While in that frame of mind, Richard came by and asked me what I was thinking about.

He said, "You look like you're in another world. Anything I can do to help?"

"I'm fine. I was just thinking about what I have to do tonight. Tom left for St. Louis this morning and I have to make arrangements for Rachael tonight and tomorrow. Tom usually takes care of getting her to day care and usually takes over for me at home in the evening. I'll be alone until Friday." I was really feeling sorry for myself that I would have to see that she got to daycare and that meant getting out of bed early. Really tough!

"Well, I would be glad to come over to your place and give you a hand." Richard said that with a stupid leer on his face, referring to our last get together. He didn't even have the courtesy to blush. Stupid shit!

"Thanks but no thanks. I'll take care of myself like I usually do." I said this with the same reference in the back of my mind. I'd had to ask him to take care of me since he was so busy taking care of his pleasure.

Richard left but I continued to think about the argument yesterday and how angry I still was. I wondered if I could somehow get even with Tom for what he had said to me. Maybe they were things that were true and needed to be discussed but he didn't have to attack me. I became more and more angry as I thought about what he had said. I decided to do something about it. To be sure, I called his secretary to be sure he had actually left. He sometimes had trips cancelled at the last minute.

thecelt
thecelt
2,517 Followers