A Day in a Life

Story Info
Visiting Terry led to many new things, most enjoyable!
4.8k words
2.14
14.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian had just returned from the laundry room, and was sitting on his couch, leaving through the latest issue of Time. His medium-height frame was slender from the jogging he had taken up a couple months ago, and his legs showed it, emerging from a tight pair of shorts, with a healthy bulge in the middle. He put down the magazine, and stretched his tight abdomen.

The phone rang, again. Brian scooped it up and answered.

"Brian? How's it hangin, Dude?" It was Kevin, his friend from work.

"Okay; just waiting for some laundry to get done."

"And that is your Saturday? Sounds like I called at the right time."

"What do you mean?" Brian scratched between the brown curls on his scalp.

"You remember that girl I was talking about the other day, the one we wanted you to go out with?"

"Yeaaahhh," said Brian, thinking 'here we go now.'

"She wants us to come over to her place," Kevin said, laughing.

"Today?"

"Yes, Today. Is there a problem with that?"

"Well, no, I guess not."

"All righty then. I know which townhome she lives in. So why don't we meet over at the place, and I'll lead the way."

"It's the one over by MLK, isn't it?"

"That is the one. Meet you there at, say, Noon?"

Brian looked at the clock: 10:40 A.M. "Sure, noon then."

"Cool. See you then. Oh, and bring a condom if you have one. You know, just in case."

"A condom. Um, okay. See ya."

"Bye".

Brian replaced the phone, and realized that he didn't have a condom. And then he remembered just how horny he was, and decided it was nothing to worry about. She must be interested, if she was getting Kevin to call him? He could not help but be there, to see if luck would run his way, and he could get into Terry's pants.

Of course, he had fantasized occasionally about Kevin, too; but that was a secret he had buried deep down, and resolved to reveal to no one.

Brian was punctual by habit, so when noon came, he showed up at the parking lot besides the three-story townhomes, which were adjoining each other. Kevin pulled in right behind him, honking. They greeted one another, and then Brian found himself following his attractive co-worker, (tall, slender with brown hair and green eyes), and trying not to stare at his jeans.

The door opened after their first knock, and a short, vivacious redhead answered. It was Terry, a woman he knew vaguely from a party last year, and she had on jeans and a t-shirt. It was obvious she was not wearing a bra, either. Brian was already intrigued. She invited them in.

The three of them sat on the couch, making small talk. Then, Kevin asked if he could use the rest room. When he got up and left the room, Terry slid over right next to Brian.

"I'm so glad you could come over, Brian. I've wanted to get to know you better for a long time."

"Well, I guess I didn't know..." stammered Brian. Terry began to stroke his arm gently with two fingers, and that made it difficult for him to finish a sentence. He was flustered, and getting more so by the minute. Finding his courage, he put his arm around her. She sidled up closer, pressing her chest into his side, leaning into him. "Hmmm," she said.

Getting rapidly turned on, Brian leaned into her and planted a kiss on her lips.

"My goodness, someone is coming alive here. Come here, you." Then she returned the kiss, thrusting out her tongue. "Open you mouth, hon."

Brian did so, and they French kissed. Right then, Kevin walked back in, then said, "Oh, don't let me interrupt." They separated, Brian red in the face.

"Um, sorry bout that, Kev. It just sort of happened," said Brian.

"That's cool, Brian. I knew this might happen."

The three of the sat a moment. then, Terry said to Brian,

"Come with me a minute. I've got something to show you."

She took Brian by the hand, and led him into her bedroom, shutting the door behind her with a loud click. Brian felt like that click was sealing his fate - in a good way. Kevin was forgotten for the time being.

They sat on the bed, and he went to kiss her. She held him back with a finger, then proceeded to pull her T-shirt off, revealing a pair of smallish, perky breasts.

"This is what I wanted to show you. How do you like them?"

Brian was captivated. "Very nice. May I?" and put up a hand. Terry took his hand, and placed it against her breasts. That was all of the impetus he needed. Shortly he was fondling them, and even tasting each one. Terry sighed with pleasure. Then she upped the ante.

"Now you show me yours," she said, and began tugging at his belt. He had a hard-on, and was a bit shy at first, then figured, might as well go all in here, never be another chance like this. He quickly removed them, and then his underwear. Terry reached over and fondled his twitching cock, around 6" long and thin.

"Well, this is nice too. Come over here, will you?" she tugged on his erection, and he walked over to the bed. She took him in her mouth for a moment, and it felt exquisite. He moaned out loud.

"Let's get out of these clothes, shall we?" And then she pulled off her jeans and panties. She took Brian's hand, and pulled him onto the bed with her. They began kissing and petting, and very shortly, she was guiding Brian inside of her. Brian felt in ecstasy. He wondered about a hymen and all - but it was obvious this woman was no virgin. So he soon gave in to the undulations and rhythms. In a very short time, he had a wonderful orgasm. Shuddering, he soon rolled off of her.

Terry giggled; "So soon, eh? I must have been good. That felt nice. Now let's rest a moment. I hope you are not all tired out."

Brian sighed with pleasure, and grinned. Then, his mind began to work again.

"Not all tired out? What more could possibly happen than this? It was wonderful."

Terry leaned over to face him sideways, her breast pressing against his arm. She cupped his now flaccid cock with one hand, and played with his hair with the other. Then, she said,

"There is more than meets the eye, here, hon."

"Oh?" replied Brian.

Then, Terry knocked on the bed-stand with her knuckles. The door opened, and in walked Kevin, totally naked. Brian gave a start, but he also got a good look.

"Why Kevin, good timing. Kevin, meet Brian. Brian, meet Kevin." Terry giggled some more.

Kevin walked right over to the bed; he was half-erect. Brian sat up, and hesitated. He decided to let things unfold. Kevin put his hand on Brian's leg, and rested his cock right next to his hand. Brian felt like he was on fire.

"It's cool, man. I won't tell if you don't," said Kevin, grinning. Brian relaxed, and lay back down.

"Wow, this is a trip. But I don't care."

Kevin got up on the bed, straddling Brian. Terry moved out of the way. Kevin began massaging Brian's chest and shoulders. Then, he worked his way down to his legs. Brian began to get hard again.

"Ah, finally coming to life again. Good," said Kevin. Then he began rubbing his cock on Brian's stomach, ever so slowly working his way closer to his chin. Brian was getting really turned on. His dreams were all coming true at once, and he could hardly believe it. But he was not one to hesitate when fate granted a wish - life was too short for that. So he reached up and took Kevin's erect 7" cock, and stroked it some.

"Oh, hey, that's it."

Then, Brian brought it up to his mouth, and began to suck, first just the head, then more of the shaft as well. Kevin groaned and moaned, "Yeah, man, that is so hot, you are so hot man. Oh god..."

Kevin pulled out abruptly, and jacked his cock vigorously. He shot several ropes of white cream on Brian's chest, face and hair. Brain was in a happy state of numbness. He had never been with a man before, unless one counted a couple of furtive blowjobs when he was 15 and experimenting. He had thought those times long over, even though he did fantasize about a guy occasionally (particularly Kevin). And now, here was the object of his fantasy, tall, thin Kevin with the long brown hair and cute features, straddling him. Brian had a raging hard-on again at that point. Kevin broke the spell by getting off of him, saying "I'm going to cleanup some."

Brian began to rise, but was pushed back down by Terry. She proceeded to lick Kevin's cream off of his, wherever it had fallen. Then, she took his cock in her mouth, and began to suck vigorously. Brian moaned and sighed once again. He began to get close, thrusting his cock in and out of her hungry mouth. She stopped, and put her finger to her lips. He started to jack off, and she stopped him.

"Wait, hon. More fun ahead."

"What? More" said Brian.

"Just lay back and relax. I'm going for some toys," said Terry with a wink.

Brain lay there on the perfumed bed, cock twitching with desire. He was soon lost in a reverie. This was a day he would never forget, already. Terry and Kevin - both in one day! A miracle. Terry soon returned, interrupting his thoughts.

"Here we go. A towel to wipe you some. and then, some handcuffs." Terry brightly threw him a hand towel. He wiped off his chest where she had licked. Terry proceeded to lay out handcuffs, a dildo, and a clear bottle of something called Wet.

Brian looked at the items, and at her, questioning.

"The fun is just starting, Brian. But don't you worry. You are gonna love it, I just know. Let's see, now, how should we..."

Brian said, "Well, where do you want me in this scenario..."

Terry realized she forgot something, and ran out of the room. Brian heard the front door open, and some other people come in. He thought about dressing, but then decided to wait it out. Soon, Terry came back in, followed by two other guys. They were young, and decent looking. Brian covered himself up instinctively. Terry quickly made introductions.

"Brian, this is Dan and Larry. They like to play the same games we do. Now, guys, get those clothes off. We don't want Brian to think he is the only one, do we?"

Brian got over his discomfort at being nude in the presence of company, as Dan and Larry stripped quickly. They were both medium height. Dan had dark hair, and Larry was a blonde, with greenish eyes. Both were in good condition, and seemed to be around 20. 'cute!' thought Brian. He sat up on the edge of the bed, and the four made some small talk. Then, Terry gave a signal, and Dan and Larry each took one of Brian's arms, and told him to kneel at the edge of the bed.

"You're ok, man. It's part of the fun," said Larry.

Brian let himself be led, captivated by the sight of two more nice cocks twitching close to his face. He knelt down on the shag carpet, and they handcuffed each of his arms to a ring on either side of the bed frame. He was a foot out from the edge of the bed, so his cock swung freely, aimed at the mattress. Then they tied his legs with clothesline rope, and secured them to rings set into the opposite wall.

Then Dan pushed the mattresses forward, so there was more room. Now Brian was accessible from front and back. Larry sat on the edge of the box spring, aiming his hard dick right in Brian's face.

"You are our sex prisoner now, dude. We're going to come on you and in you, and you are going to like every bit of it. And if you tell, well, you might not survive that," said Larry with a wink and a smile.

Brian didn't know what to make of that - but he felt helpless in a way that turned him on even more. And he was turned on by this blonde guy with creamy white skin, and a beautiful cock. He got an erection, again.

"So you want me to suck? Okay."

"We want more than that," said Dan from behind. No sooner did Brian begin to vigorously suck on Larry's cock, than did Dan begin to rub a lubed finger up against Brian's ass.

Brian stopped, saying, "What are you doing?"

"What do you think? You're going to be deflowered today," said Dan with a chuckle.

"Oh god. Be careful back there, will you?" said Brian.

"Oh, I will," said Dan, and plunged his finger into Brian's puckered hole

Brian gasped, but the finger didn't hurt much. It felt stimulating in a way, and seemed to add to his overall excitement. Larry grabbed his hair, and pulled him back to his engorged cock. Soon, Brian was being finger-fucked and mouth-fucked too. He was enjoying the rhythm of that, when Dan pulled out his fingers, and inserted something larger and rounder. Brian gasped all over again. Larry waited until Dan had worked himself in and out some, and then coaxed Brian into sucking again. Brian, for his part, was utterly helpless, kneeling and handcuffed. But he was also becoming utterly turned on, in ecstasy with the unfolding experience. His cock was twitching, and even leaking precum.

Terry positioned herself below Larry, and began sucking on Brian's cock. He soon came in a second, explosive orgasm. Terry eagerly swallowed every drop, cooing with pleasure. Soon, after, Dan pulled out of him and shot a giant load all over Brian's back. Brian resumed sucking on Larry. and rapidly Larry groaned loudly, and filled Brian's mouth with his creamy load of jism. Brian did something he thought he would never do: he also swallowed every drop of the sweet load. Kevin was content to stand back and watch for the time being.

They all then rested a while. Terry retrieved the whip, a cat'o'nine tails, from on top of the bed, and flicked it playfully on Brian's back. They all made more small talk, on the average length of an orgasm.

Then, Brian asked, "So you going to let me out of these cuffs now?"

Terry said, "In a while. You know, you neglected to ask me if you could give me some head."

"Well, I was kind of busy ..." said Brian.

"Busy? Well, just for that, we have to punish you."

Brian had been squatting. Dan and Larry each grabbed an arm, pulling him back to a kneel, exposing his tender ass cheecks. Without warning, Terry began spanking him hard, alternating one than the other.

"Ow! Ow - Okay, I'm sorry. I'll pleasure you. Bring your pussy over to me."

"Not so fast, mister." Then, Dan and Terry each took turns spanking his butt cheeks. When they were thoroughly red, they used the whip on his cheeks and back. By the time they were done, Brian was hurting and feeling dizzy, ready to pass out from all the stimulation.

"Please stop this. Please. Let me go. I'll pay you to let me go." Brian began pleading. His cheeks were bleeding slightly, as was his back. They finally stopped. Dan gave him a hard slap on the cheek for good measure. Then, Terry ran out to get a washcloth, wetted with warm water. She patted down his back and ass cheeks.

"We're sorry, hon. We just get carried away a little. Please forgive us." then she unlocked the handcuffs, and allowed him to stand, stretch and even get some water. He got his shorts and t-shirt back on. They went to the living room, and Terry produced some beers. After a couple of beers, Brian began to feel relaxed and confident once again.

"You are a good sport, man. It's cool to get off with you," said Larry, smiling.

"Well, this is all pretty new to me. But I've enjoyed it. Wow, I feel all wrung out now. But the brewski is re-energizing."

Dan just sat there, smirking. He made Brian uncomfortable; he was the more sadistic of the three, and had even slapped him in the face. Brian didn't much care for him, but at least he was attractive. And he had taken his time when screwing Brian.

Brian looked at Kevin again, now dressed in his jeans, but no shirt; he said,

"I had been dreaming of getting it on with you, Kevin. It was a treat."

"Yeah, cool. You really know how to suck. Glad I could offer myself," replied Kevin, grinning.

Brian reflected again on the unreality of it, and also the way the three guys, and even Terry, still seemed to be holding back with something. He sighed, and said,

"Well, maybe I should be going. It has been a fun time and all..."

Terry piped up, "Now just a minute. I haven't served my famous cider shots yet."

"Cider shots?" said Brian.

"Oh, you haven't tried her shots? They are awesome. Just have one with us, OK?" said Kevin. He flashed that grin, and Brian was unable to refuse. If Kevin had asked him to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge right then, he would have.

Terry ran into the kitchen, and Brian heard glasses tinkling. Soon, she came out with a tray covered with five shot glasses. She tilted it towards Brian; He saw one glass offset from the others, and briefly wondered about it; then chastised himself for being paranoid. He took the glass closest to him. The rest of them each took a glass.

"Cheers - to good friends and great sex!" said Kevin. The rest agreed heartily. Brian downed his shot in one gulp. The liquid tasted hot and slightly bitter, but warmed his stomach. Then Kevin launched into a funny story from work. Brian settled back into the couch he was sitting on, and relaxed. Shortly after, he was seeing double vision; then he went unconscious. The rest of them set their half-finished glasses down, and swung into action.

Dan, Larry and Kevin grabbed Brian and half-drug him down the stairs to the basement of the townhome. Terry ran ahead, opening doors and such. Then, they got him undressed. They lay him in a low-hanging sling assembly. They raised his legs, put them into the stirrups, and tied them there. Then, they stretched his arms out, and tied them to the chains supporting the sling. He was laying there with his ass slightly elevated, legs spread, and arms outstretched and raised. Utterly helpless once again. Then, Dan threw some water on his face.

"Wake up. Rise and shine, slave."

"Wha? Where am I? Oh, no, not again. Why don't you people warn me..."

Dan slapped his face again, saying, "Shut up. When we want you to talk, we'll ask you."

Brian gasped, and said, "You fucking asshole. Lucky for you I'm tied up here, or I would kill you."

Dan closed his fist, and prepared to hit Brian. Terry spoke up.

"No. No closed fists. Not fair, and it will leave marks."

Kevin cleared his throat, and said, "All righty then. Time to have some fun. Let's introduce Brian to Watersports." Then he walked over to the sling, dropped his jeans and pulled them off. Then aimed his cock right at Brian's stomach, and shortly loosed a hot yellow stream. Brian felt hot piss all over him. The pungent smell greeted his nostrils soon after. He groaned,

"Oh god, why do you have to be doing this. HELP ME, Somebody!" raising his voice.

Dan ran over with a rag, and tied it over his mouth. "There, now you'll stay quiet."

Then, Larry and Dan also began pissing on Brian. Terry stripped herself nude, and stood up on a stepladder that was behind Brian's face. She stood up on it, and squatted over his head. Then, she unleashed a torrent of hot girlpiss all over his hair and face. At one point, she lifted the rag, so some would run into his mouth.

Well, the combination of beer in his body, and the smell of piss, caused Brian to let his own bladder go. Soon, he was pissing all over himself. By the time the others finished, and Terry was the last, climbing down off the ladder quickly, Brian was still pissing all over himself. He began to giggle.

"No laughing here, mister!" said Kevin, with a strange grin on his face. He produced a cat of 9 tails, and then so did Larry and Dan. They took turns lashing his buttocks, stomach, even his cock a few times. Dan started on his face, but Terry again stopped him. They made sure it would sting, but not to draw much blood. By the time they finished working him over, from neck to feet, he was moaning. He felt like very nerve ending in his body was on fire. But, his cock was inexplicably erect.

"Oh, I think he likes it," said Kevin.

"Time to deliver our last gift, before the sacrifice.," said Larry. All three guys proceeded to lube themselves up. Then, they lubed up Brian's sore ass some, and took turns fucking him. As Larry and Dan took turns ramming their hard cocks deep inside his ass, Kevin drew back the cloth, and forced Brian to suck him some more. Brian, for his part, did not resist. He knew he was helpless, and just went along. A tiny part of him was actually enjoying everything that had transpired.

12