A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end though they all settled back, in various degrees of discomfort, to listen to Batman wind up the meeting. What he said suddenly caught Batgirl's interest at last.

In effect he was flagging up some strange issues that had started to be reported in the areas surrounding Gotham City Hospital. It appeared that there had been increasing numbers of reports from young and middle aged women regarding short term memory loss followed by feelings of intense exhaustion. The exhaustion usually dissipated fairly quickly, but sufferers definitely had two to three hour blanks in their memory, and no-one had been able to find a medical cause.

Batman finished off the report by saying that there had also been some reports of increased women's libido generally in the area and that many of the women making reports were gay. He looked about to make some sort of comment to Robin about that when he caught Catwoman's glance of disapproval and decided, wisely, to keep his manly council!

It was the increased libido comment that had caught Batgirl's attention. She'd experienced that for some time recently whilst in the hospital doing tests. It had been really hard to stop feeling aroused all the time, particularly with Catgirl dropping in and giving her 'hand-jobs' on a regular basis. But maybe that was why she'd made that approach to Sister Allison, she wondered, and after a few moments further thought she wondered again if that was why the Sister had responded the way she had? Who would have thought that she could be a closet gay from her college days after all! What could be going on? Oh well, that was for tomorrow she thought again, a twinge of excitement passing through her as she wondered what the bewildering Sister Allison might have in store for her!

6 - Too Late!

As Sister Allison walked down the corridor to go 'on-duty' at Gotham City Hospital she was just checking that her starched uniform was properly in place when, as she turned a corner in the corridor she was almost knocked off her feet by a swirling white coated figure who was sprinting hard in the opposite direction.

"Hey you! Stop running on MY Ward!!" she shouted loudly in shock as she turned to see a blond haired young doctor fast disappearing down the long corridor and not slowing down one jot!

She looked at one of her nursing staff who was also just recovering her poise after almost bouncing off one of the corridor walls.

"I really don't know what's got into our young doctors these days Elizabeth! They roam around the wards like a herd of ........... of ...........well, they aren't as considerate as they used to be, that's for sure!"

The young blond haired doctor was already way too far across the hospital to hear any of this though. This was an emergency of the highest order!

Hailsburt1 had finally tracked their renegade Weapons Officer to a room on the other side of the hospital and the Captain was already cursing the fact that he was in human form and was having to race through hospital corridors, waiting rooms and wards to get there as fast as possible. There was just a chance of catching him in the act!

Of course it would have been so much easier if he'd been in energy form at the time as he could have been there almost instantly! But that was the problem. Now that that lunatic Arturos5 was posing as a hospital doctor, he'd had to morph into the same guise to try and get near him. The fact that they looked almost exactly the same, except for his jet black hair as opposed to the Captain's blond locks just made capture even more difficult. But if Arturos5 had much more success in harvesting their special core system energy, so that their ship could regain its capacity for interstellar flight, then he would stand a good chance of deposing the Captain from his position as head of the Ship's Council. And that just didn't bear thinking about, especially for the alien race that they were living amongst!

If anything he increased his pace as he entered a quiet part of the hospital that was under refurbishment. Now he was very close as a listened to his directions from base and had to slow again to get into the right corridor but with a gasp of annoyance he saw a sudden, bright pink glow appear from a room off the far end. He was going to be too late!

He raced down the corridor and yanked open the room door with a sinking feeling as he scanned the examination room. Swing doors at the fare side were still oscillating slowly into the shut position and clearly Arturos5 had just made his escape. The Captain wanted desperately to chase after him, but the inert, human form on the examination table held his attention as well. It was a young, blonde haired woman, with a hospital ID card dangling around her neck. She was dressed in an open necked white shirt and pleated grey skirt, clearly one of the hospital's admin staff. She was laying quite still, apparently unconscious and even as he stepped over to her he knew what he would find.

The woman's skirt was ruffled high up her milky white thighs, her hands clasped together over her front and grasping tightly some flimsy white material that he knew would be her underwear, but first he pressed his finger to her neck, feeling for the pulse that he hoped was still there. It was, but desperately slow and faint! He shook his head slowly. Just like all the others! His next move was to reach down and pull her skirt higher, exposing the little triangle of tufty blonde hair between her legs, and also a wisp of translucent pink vapour that seemed to be writhing around her moist slit.

He shook his head in frustration as pushed down the skirt again and made the call back to base for them to send help. He'd been so close, but his nemesis had managed to harvest yet another young woman's energy from right beneath his nose. This had to stop!

7 - Togetherness

Batgirl was getting close to her apartment, the big bike throbbing powerfully under her but she was already getting a bit annoyed at Catgirl's continuous threats of what she was going to do to her when she finally got the Butterfly off of her pussy.

It had surprised Batgirl that Catgirl had agreed to come back with her.

When the meeting had finally wound up Batgirl had made a bee-line for the Bat-Cave garage, keen to get away before Catwoman had time to button-hole her and voice her displeasure, but when she'd got there she'd found that Catgirl and Robin had been close on her heals. From Robin's disapproving expression, she knew that Catgirl had told him about the Butterfly, but he'd restricted himself to a quite general accusation that, 'He'd never be able to understand the two of them, however long he lived. One minute they were intense lovers and the next intense enemies. It was absurd!'

Batgirl and Catgirl had looked at each other for a few minutes before both had turned round together and told Robin to 'Shut Up!' His eyebrows had shot up in surprise and then his face had narrowed as he spun on his heel and stalked off in a huff.

It was a turning point again as they'd both laughed together, eyes sparkling. Batgirl had wanted Catgirl to go back with her, so she'd promised faithfully that she wouldn't put the remote control onto the bike so that Catgirl wouldn't get a Butterfly episode each time that they stopped on the journey back.

Catgirl had looked a bit doubtful at first but in the end she'd jumped on the back of the bike as Batgirl had fired it up and swung it round towards the exist. They'd just set off when the doors had burst open and the shiny black, feline figure of Catwoman had appeared. Batgirl had waved cheerily at her sworn enemy as she'd wound open the throttle and roared away!

As they'd approached the first set of lights and they'd turned red in front of them Batgirl had felt Catgirl tense behind her, her arms gripping tightly round Batgirl's waist as she'd feared the worst. But after nothing had happened, and they'd gone safely through more red lights Catgirl's confidence had returned and she'd begun to concoct all sorts of erotic revenge scenarios that she was shouting into Batgirl's ear as they made their way across town.

And, just for good measure, she'd lifter her hands from Batgirl's waist and they were now wrapped around Batgirl's suit covered breasts. Her fingers were busy manipulating them as they rode. It would have hurt if Batgirl's suit wasn't particularly well armoured around her two prize assets. But as it was Batgirl was starting to get aroused by the continuous, tantalising pressure.

So when Batgirl had finally reached home and slipped the bike into her secret garage entrance, she'd stopped and the first thing that she'd reached for in her Utility Belt was the Butterfly remote. Catgirl was oblivious to this, still ranting on about her revenge intentions as she lifted herself up on the rear footrests getting ready to jump off.

That was when Batgirl hit the red button again.

And that was when Catgirl's threats turned into a strangled cry as the evil Butterfly immediately hit her already sensitive pussy with a tumultuous series of vibrations.

"............... so that's what I'll do you .. ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh ...................aaaaaaaaaaargh!!"

The second exclamation had come as Catgirl's boots had slipped off the footrests and she'd fallen straight back down again, legs still astride the bike and crutch slamming straight down onto the leather seat, pushing the Butterfly even harder into her tortured slit.

As Catgirl had collapsed forward onto Batgirl's back, gripping her tightly around the waist again as the torture between her legs went on and on and on, Batgirl had kept her finger on the button and turned slightly, "You were saying?"

But the only response that she got was a long drawn out moan as Catgirl's tormented clit launched her quickly over the edge of a long, deep orgasm.

Batgirl was in no hurry, and she waited a good few minutes before relenting and lifting her finger from the control button. By then she'd counted at least a further four or five orgasms ripping through Catgirl's now slumped form, twitching from time to time as the Butterfly irresistibly stoked up Catgirl's clit and vagina to new and unbearable heights.

When Batgirl finally got off the bike, she had to turn quickly to catch Catgirl's semi-conscious body as it slid down, casually throwing her over her shoulder and heading towards the private lift to her upstairs apartment.

In the apartment, Batgirl took her straight into the brightly coloured bedroom and laid her gently on the big double bed. She stood back and looked down uncertainly at Catgirl's inert form. She was groaning faintly, her eyes closed as her black and pink suited body slowly writhed from side to side as the throbbing from her mound gradually faded.

"Oooops, maybe I've gone too far? I suppose that I ought to get that Butterfly off her now!" Batgirl thought, a little guiltily.

Quickly she slipped off her suit gloves and set to work, firstly removing Catgirl's pink boots and gloves. She then set about peeling Catgirl out of her body suit. Underneath the suit, her skin was covered in a fine sheen of sweat but her only other clothing, the thin pink thong that was wrapped around her pussy looked absolutely sodden!

"Wow, I bet you've lost a few pounds after today Catgirl," she murmured as she leaned over her head to dislodge the shiny black, pinky eared cowl that she was wearing.

Without the suit, it wasn't Catgirl anymore, but Holly Robinson - new found friend of Barbara Gordon, and occasional intense lover. Batgirl was beginning to wonder if that relationship would survive. She really was getting rather worried about how far she'd gone this time.

But Catgirl's face had a dreamy expression on it when Batgirl leaned over her and whispered in her ear, "I'm just going to take it off now Holly. I .......errr, well I'm sorry if I went over the top a bit ....."

Catgirl's eyes stayed shut as she mumbled something indistinctly in reply. Batgirl's face was close to hers but she couldn't make out what Catgirl had said. However she was feeling aroused herself now and the sight of Catgirl's soft red lips moving drew her own down and she let her own soft lips briefly caress them. Catgirl seemed to stiffen for a moment and Batgirl drew back a little, only to find Catgirl's lips chasing after hers before they met again in a long sustained kiss.

'Oh well, that felt promising' sighed Batgirl to herself in relief.

When they drew apart, Catgirl's eye's were still shut and her breathing seemed to have steadied. Batgirl got straight on with the task in hand and drew Catgirl's dripping pink thong off her hips and down her long legs. The purple Butterfly was still fixed in place covering Catgir's engorged labia lips and as Batgirl reached under Catgirl's back to release the catch that held the straps in place, she heard a little buzz and immediately Catgirl's hips bucked in response to the brief burst of vibrations on her clit again. Fortunately the random setting only lasted for a few seconds, but it was enough to set Catgirl moaning and breathing deeply again.

"Ooops, sorry Catgirl. I wasn't quite quick enough, " announced Batgril with a little chuckle as she finally released the straps and started to ease away the infernal device that had been torturing poor Catgirl all afternoon.

As the wings came away with the straps, Batgirl had to slip her fingers in deeper to ease away the silver bullet device which had got so deeply embedded in Catgirl's hot, oily slit. As it came away though, she was amazed to see how big Catgirl's clit had become. After all the attention it had rceived, it rose up proudly from the folds of flesh that usually protected it, standing tall, pink and almost glowing! Batgirl could see immediately why Catgirl had been so quickly affected by the vibrating bullet. Pushed up against her swollen clit like that, Batgirl realised that it must have been absolutely unbearable! Oh dear!

Gazing back up at Catgirl's naked body though, Batgirl couldn't help but feel more aroused herself. Her perky breasts were covered in sweat and her dark nipples stood delightfully and proudly to attention from the middle of her small, light brown areolas. Batgirl couldn't resist the chance to lean briefly over her and let her mouth capture each one in turn, letting her tongue gently caress the nipples inside her mouth and being rewarded by more moans and squirming from Catgirl.

After attending to her breasts for long minutes, Batgirl reluctantly let them go and lifted her face over Catgirl's. She desperately wanted to transfer her attention to that engorged mound a little lower down, but after all that she'd inflicted on Catgirl today she actually felt a little unsure of herself.

"I'd really, really like to tongue you a bit down there Holly," she murmured hesitantly wondering how Catgirl would respond. She searched her friend/victims face for an answer, watching the dreamy like expression, breathing a deep sigh of relief when she heard Catgirl respond faintly, "Mmmmmmmm".

It wasn't dramatically expressive, but it was enough for Batgirl!

She dropped quickly down the bed, stripping off her own mask, cowl and bright ginger wig, throwing them carelessly beside the bed. She didn't want anything to get in the way of her mouth and lips!

She eased Catgirl's legs a little wider apart as she admired yet again how absolutely enticing the open slit was. The little folds of pink flesh not quite hiding the erect clit and, lower, her little pink hole, still oozing out Catgirl's inner juices. Batgirl licked her lips hungrily in anticipation of drinking at that sweet well!

Taking her time though, Batgirl let her tongue run briefly around Catgirl's throbbing outer sexual lips, feeling Catgirl's hips tense under her arms as her tongue remorselessly headed deeper and deeper. She avoided the swollen clit because she knew that it would bring everything to an end far too quickly and concentrated on Catgirl's welcoming vagina entrance, the muscles guarding the little hole seeming to twitch under the pressure of Batgirl's probing tongue.

Finally, as she felt Catgitrl's hips tighten even more as she arched upwards into Batgirl, she arrowed her tongue into a hard rod and began to push inwards, forcing apart Catgirl's opening and letting Batgirl taste Catgirl's inner juices. Despite her utter weariness, Catgirl gave out a little cry of excitement as she felt herself finally penetrated. The long afternoon of being tortured by the external Butterfly had left her longing to feel something alive inside her hot cavern. Batgirl twisted her face to get a better angle so that she could drive her tongue ever deeper into Catgirl and spent long, delirious minutes letting the little serpent trigger a myriad of delightful sensations from inside Catgirl's pulsating vagina.

Eventually though she had to pull away and Catgirl let out another little moan of disappointment, but it turned immediately to a long cry of release as Batgirl quickly lifted her tongue to Catgirl's ultra-sensitive clit, driving her high over yet another wonderful mountain as another big climax took hold of her, the sweet tension relieving convulsions rippling up and down her tired body yet again. This one however went on and on and on, as Batgirl skilfully kept up the pressure, letting Catgirl come back to earth only very, very slowly from her erotic plane.

At the end Catgirl collapsed backwards onto the bed, her mind a confusion of sensations and feelings, her body utterly spent.

Batgirl lifted her head and, seeing Catgirl's tight shut eyes and expression of fulfilment, she smiled.

Maybe that would get her off the hook when Catgirl finally came round! Trouble was that she was feeling so incredibly horny herself now!

---------------*******¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬--------------------

It was around three hours later that Batgirl slipped back into her bedroom.

Outside, the sun had dropped and dusk was taking a grip of the neighbourhood, but there was enough light in the room for Batgirl to see the curled up shape of Catgirl, deep asleep still under a single cream sheet, her head resting on a soft pillow, hair draped carelessly around her face.

Batgirl smiled again. It wasn't surprising that she'd sleep so long after that afternoon's events!

But at least they'd not fallen out over it.

After Batgirl had taken Catgirl to that new, and final, level of bliss earlier she'd run a deep, hot bath, full of her finest fragrances and oils and carried the naked Catgirl in to let her soak for a while. It hadn't taken long for Batgirl to succumb to the temptation though and she'd quickly stripped off the remains of her own suit and slid into the big bath with her. After they'd rested silently together for a while longer, Batgirl had slid behind Catgirl and begun to massage her weary body before using a soft sponge to clean her up. Catgirl was way too weary to complain and compliantly let Batgirl look after her like a little child, letting out little sighs and moans of encouragement.

When the water had cooled, Batgirl had helped Catgirl out and towelled her whole body dry, taking care not to over-do her most sensitive spots. She'd picked out a pair of lacy white pants that fortunately fitted Catgirl like a glove, and then she'd led her back to the bed, letting her collapse heavily down onto it, eyes closing immediately. As she'd pulled over the sheet, she'd been amused to hear Catgirl begin purring gently almost immediately as she fell into a deep sleep.

As Batgirl had been towelling Catgirl, they'd had the briefest of conversations as Catgirl finally found the strength to speak.

"Bitch."

It wasn't said with any venom though, it was a flat response, almost resignedly.

"Errrr sorry Holly, might have gone a bit overboard on that...."