A Day in Gotham - Batgirl's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11 - The Cubs Show Their Paces

It was immediately apparent that her tormentors were moving on to the next stage and one of the hunky looking cubs stepped forward to stand near Susan's head on the bed. The blonde Kitten settled on her knees in front of him running her fingers down some invisible seam above the groin of the costume. With a sense of dread Batgirl watched as a large, erect phallus slipped out from between the man's legs. Susan's eyes too were transfixed by the sight in front of her as the kitten ran her lips up and down the shaft which responded by stretching out even further.

Susan's face was now shaking from side to side as her mouth opened and closed, but Batgirl couldn't hear the words and now Catwoman and Leopard Man came forward, the latter carrying a large, stubby syringe filled with the yellow liquid from the lab table.

It was smoothly done.

Firstly, Catwoman leaned over and pinched Susan's nostrils together, causing her mouth to jerk open for air and in a second the syringe had been squeezed through her lips and the liquid forced down her throat. Job done, the two of them stepped back to examine their handy-work.

Susan coughed and spluttered for a moment, but then her eyes seemed to glaze over and, though her struggles continued they were much more subdued, almost as though she were now resigned to her fate.

The next few moments were fixed in Batgirls mind forever as the cub was now led around the bed to climb on at the bottom and then, inevitably, to position him-self between the young detective's wide spread legs. Susan was still squirming, but had now lifted her head and was staring, transfixed, as the sight of the cub's erect manhood lowering itself towards her naked pussy.

"You evil bitch Catwoman!!" shouted Batgirl ineffectively through the window, renewing her struggles to break free, aghast at what she knew was about to happen. She was also horrified at the thought of how the device snuggling above her own sensitive vagina would react to the impending events.

"Catgirl," she pleaded, "do something!"

"Oh, ok Batgirl" she responded as she came over to stand beside the squirming figure on the A-frame, smoothly cupping Batgirl's breasts in her palms and started to gently kneed them with her fingers.

It was too late to say anything else as the cub now leaned forward and the massive erection slid its way remorselessly towards Susan's gaping slit. Batgirl was transfixed again as the tip seemed to nose itself between her open lips before pausing.

"Ooohhh!" Batgirl exclaimed as the devise between her legs replicated the tip of the phallus and began to nuzzle smoothly into the opening of her own drenched vagina. The resemblance to an erect cock threatening her own inner sanctum was overwhelming and despite Batgirl straining herself upwards away from the source it simply followed her and nestled in deeper!

Then it didn't matter anymore as the cub in front of her thrust forward.

"Auuuuuuuuuugh!" Batgirl cried, the air bursting out of her mouth as the wicked device replicated itself on the phallus now delving deep into Susan's innermost sanctum, and dived into Batgirl's own unprotected vagina. It was unreal, as she felt herself being totally invaded by the hideous device but saw that Susan, instead of crying out in sympathy had closed her eyes again, incredulously a satisfied looking smile had spread across her face.

"What the hell has that yellow fluid done to her?" she asked Catgirl through clenched teeth as the swollen invader throbbed away inside her.

"It's good isn't it!" replied Catgirl casually, "It removes a woman's sexual inhibitions and heightens her sex drive. I'll save some for you!" "It's got to be administered carefully though," she added, "That's why it's built up gradually, but we've always got the green antidote if things get out of hand."

Batgirl didn't dare ask what 'out of hand' implied, but asked about the blue liquid instead, still trying to adjust her hips to minimise the effect of being impaled.

"Oh you'll soon see what that does!" replied Catgirl with glee, adding to Batgirl's almost unbelievable tension by bending her head to playfully suck and tease one of her taut nipples again. As Batgirl tried desperately to draw away, she laughed briefly and then concentrated on next door again.

Soon Batgirl felt the unbearable tension building up inside her again. The pseudo phallus impaling her stayed mysteriously still but the front part of the device was busy tickling and vibrating around her already excited clit. Dimly Batgirl realised that this reflected what Susan was feeling and she soon realised that the young detective's inhibitions were definitely on the wane!

After a nod from Leopard Man everything went haywire! The cub began to ease back, before beginning a violent, regular pumping action in and out of Susan's now compliant inner parts.

Batgirl desperately tried to hold herself back as her linked 'phallus' started to drive in and out of her own soaking tunnel, but she was soon struggling as the device fed back all the vibrations coursing through Susan's vibrant pussy, which almost instantly pushed Susan into a big orgasm. Batgirl had a second to see Susan's hips and body start to twitch and strain before all the sensations hit her own clit and the tidal wave broke again. Batgirl too was once again bucking and straining against her A-frame as the waves of undiluted pleasure broke across her body and for a delicious few minutes, Batgirl was cocooned in the warm feelings flooding around her straining body as everything else seemed to drift away.

It didn't last.

All too soon she was brought back to reality as the bucking bronco within her continued to pump away, seemingly intent on wearing away the inner walls of her vagina. Batgirl was sweating hard as she tried yet again to hold back the deluge of messages firing out of her tender parts, but was mesmerised by the sight of Susan's body jerking backwards and forwards in response to the driving thrusts, her breast bouncing and the erect nipples dancing around in some form of demonic dance. She shut her eyes briefly, but that just accentuated the feelings from her tortured pussy.

She watched Susan's eyes closely as the cub continued to plough his phallus back and forth within her. Was that some flash of fight as the detective tried desperately to control her own bounding desire? Batgirl hoped so, because she knew that if Susan hit orgasm again, she'd be dragged along with her. She concentrated on deep breathing to try and keep the new tidal wave building up at bay, at least comforted by the now rather strained look on the face of the cub. It was now a race against time as the pressure built inextricably again, but would the Cub last?

Yes.

Just as Batgirl was thinking that he was about to run out of steam, she felt Susan's next orgasm building as the electric feelings around her clit reached another peak and yet again the young woman was bucking and jerking underneath the onslaught inside her. Batgirl managed to hold off a little longer and was amazed to actually feel through the artificial phallus a kind of explosion within her as the cub simultaneously climaxed inside the unfortunate detective's bucking body. It sent Batgirl over the edge again as she desperately realised that she was losing count.

Catgirl was there to help.

She lifted Batgirl's limp head, now sagging down in spent exhaustion and held up her hand with three fingers vertical.

Chapter 12 - Can this Go On?

Batgirl was looking forward to a respite as the now physically drained cub pulled his limp phallus out of Susan's sopping sex. Batgirl gave out a long, heartfelt "Ooooooooooooooooh!" as she felt the phallus shape shrink back into the base of the device, leaving her engorged vagina throbbing away, but at least now emptied. Susan herself looked drained, and had given up struggling, lying limply on her back. She looked as exhausted as Batgirl felt.

The respite was brief.

As the cub dismounted from the bed, the raven haired kitten bounced onto it and was immediately between the young detective's legs, enthusiastically licking around all the crevices of her pulsating pussy and sucking up the juices dribbling out of her wide open slit. Batgirl was mortified as the area around her own pussy came under a renewed onslaught from the infernal device between her legs.

Catgirl looked on approvingly at her adversary's discomfort. "No rest for the wicked Batgirl!"

Susan was soon squirming again as the Kitten continued to tantalise her gaping slit and Batgirl started to feel the waves of pleasure building again from the repeated attention the 'tongue' was giving to her own clit.

In the background, Batgirl was horrified to see the second Leopard Cub being led forward by the Blonde Kitten and it was clear that the torture would continue as his large phallus was released and stroked up to full size by the Kittens greedy lips.

Susan's eyes were like saucers as she was forced to watch and realised that the last episode was about to be repeated.

Catwoman and Leopard Man repeated their earlier act to insert another syringe of yellow liquid between the poor girls' lips. Batgirl had to look on helplessly, feeling drained and defeated.

This time, the effect on Susan was quicker. Her eyes narrowed and instead of the shocked expression of earlier Batgirl saw her looking hungrily at the cub's vibrant penis, following it intently as the second cub climbed between her legs and bent over her. Batgirl watched incredulously as her young partner started to lift up her hips to meet the on-coming monster between the cub's legs. The irritation and massaging around her own pussy was suddenly intensified as the device picked up the excitement being generated between Susan's widespread legs.

The cub leaned gently forward to ease his erection smoothly into Susan's welcoming slit and steadily deeper, tantalising Batgirl as she too felt the slow and remorseless invasion into her own vagina again. The rest of the device was now pulsating all around her invaded vagina and rhythmically pushing against her clit. It was impossible to think straight and she was only dimly aware that Susan's face was now contoured in ecstasy as she succumbed to a gigantic orgasm, triggering yet another wild frenzy starting between her own legs and then rolling right through her.

Batgirl briefly had time to see Catgirl hold up a hand with four vertical fingers before her attention was back on the scene in front of her. With amazement, she saw the two Kittens step forward and release the bindings around Susan's feet. With that came hope. Maybe they were finished somehow? It was soon shattered though as, with a gasp of disappointment she watched Susan raise up her knees and lock her ankles behind the Cub's bottom forcing his phallus, and Batgirl's version ever deeper into their damp and dark lairs.

Batgirl sucked in her breath for a moment in dread anticipation.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she gasped as Susan began to drive her hips backwards and forwards on the cub's now oily phallus, eyes squeezed tight shut as she concentrated on the feelings building within her again. The Cub was clearly enjoying himself as he responded enthusiastically, driving forward hard to meet Susan's rising pussy, the vibrations from their bodies meeting driving straight into Susan's clit and soon sending her into another orgasmic shudder.

Batgirl didn't last that long! The intensified action (and her additional 30%) had set fire to the whole of her body and she had no energy left to try and combat the waves of pleasure pulsating from between her legs. Her muscles tightened and relaxed out of her control as she succumbed even before Susan this time.

There was no respite however as the Cub simply continued pounding backwards and forwards, Susan's body responding by trying to squeeze and envelope the assaulting pole at the same time. The next orgasm hit both girls simultaneously, leaving Batgirl totally spent and drifting into a haze of semi consciousness as each orgasm relentlessly triggered the build-up to an even deeper climax. Susan on the other hand was driving back at the Cub harder and harder as she greedily consumed the waves of pleasure coursing through her now sensitised body, muscular thighs gleaming with sweat as she tightened her grip around her 'assailant'. Batgirl was finally brought back to reality as the remorseless assaults within her vagina eventually died away. It took a while to grasp that the cub had finally climaxed in the detective, and was resting on his arms gasping, Susan's legs still wrapped tightly around him. She clearly had no intention of letting go!

Catgirl was soon back in front of her sweat soaked adversary and gazing directly into her eyes, almost with a look of compassion.

"That's twelve so far Batgirl!" she exclaimed, "Awesome!!"

She looked thoughtful as Batgirl hung unresponsively in front of her. Limply dangling from her wrist bindings and dragging in a deep lungful of air, glistening breasts and nipples still standing out proudly.

"Mmmmm," she murmured cupping the device between Batgirl's legs and feeling its rhythmic undulations as it continued to reflect Susan's wanton desire, "Maybe we should give you a little break." "I wouldn't want you to miss the finale, but I'll remove the added 30% stimulation anyway - I'm not sure you can take it," she added ominously and with that she pressed some buttons on the control and the infernal device was stilled.

Batgirl wasn't about to thank her, but she did muster a little sigh of appreciation.

Chapter 13 - A Climax too Far.

The respite continued as Batgirl wearily watched events develop next door.

The plan was clearly for the cub to disengage after shooting his bolt into Susan's tender parts but it wasn't that easy.

As he strained to pull away, Susan's locked legs pulled him closer. Evidently keen to hang on to him!

After a few minutes of struggling, the Kittens climbed on to the bed and began to pull at Susan's ankles in an effort to release the now captive cub, but Susan was having none of it as her strong, taut thigh muscles fought to hang on to her prey.

Batgirl's amazingly fit body had now had time to recover some of her strength, and she smiled as she saw how discomforted Susan's assailants had become - and all because they'd achieved their objective so well. Susan was now fighting to keep her own prey!

It couldn't last and soon Catwoman had had enough. She strode forward and with a sharp flick of her wrist struck her palm across the young detective's cheek. Susan's head shot to one side in response, eyes wide in shock. Distracted by the slap, the Kittens were finally able to untangle her ankles, and release the bemused looking cub.

"She's a spunky one," admitted Catgirl in admiration.

"Too damn good for you demons!" added Batgirl, the fight returning with her added strength.

"Oh, it's not over yet," taunted Catgirl, "just wait and watch ... and feel!" she laughed as she switched on the device again. Batgirl immediately felt the now familiar thrill shoot around her pussy, but at least the monster was held in check.

Now that she'd lost the cub, Susan seemed to have flopped back onto the bed, still restrained by her wrists, with her freed legs outrageously wide apart despite the lack of bindings. She was clearly still offering herself for further attention.

As before, Catwoman and Leopard Man came over carrying the syringe of yellow fluid, but instead of fighting against them, Batgirl was aghast to see Susan open her mouth wide to receive the next 'dose'. The two looked at each other, laughed and tipped in the fluid. If anything Susan's eyes flashed with an even deeper animal lust, scaring Batgirl to the core.

"Now watch," instructed Catgirl as she leaned forward intently.

This time the blonde kitten had crouched down in front of Leopard man, drawing down the secret seam and revealing the biggest human cock that Batgirl had ever seen.

"Impressive uh?" continued Catgirl.

The Kitten was immediately at work, licking and nibbling until the phallus was stretched taut, veins almost throbbing.

"Oh God!" exclaimed batgirl, suddenly realising that this giant rod would probably soon be driving deep into both of them, and unlike Susan who was watching greedily, Batgirl was squirming at the thought.

And just when she didn't think that it could get any worse - it did.

Catwoman had gone over to the bench to bring over a small phial of the blue liquid which Leopard man immediately raised to his lips and poured into his mouth.

Batgirl was then struck by two things. Firstly he seemed to go into a trance like state, eyes unfocussed but standing unaided. Secondly her eyes were dragged downwards as the unbelievable happened and the erect, giant phallus grew even bigger. At least an inch thought Batgirl in horror.

"Now you see what I meant don't you Batgirl," laughed Catgirl playfully as they watched the phallus swing from side to side as Leopard Man was led by the kittens onto the bed and between Susan's widespread legs. "It's a pity about the 'trancy' side effect though. Leopard Man needs to work on that."

"Oh by the way," she added, as though for a casual afterthought, "he can maintain that erection for over thirty minutes."

Batgirl's eyes widened in disbelief and shock. Thirty minutes!!?

Despite her animal like hunger for satisfaction, even Susan was obviously impressed by the size of the monster facing her between her legs which she widened as far as she could to stretch open the now sopping entrance to her vagina. Catwoman was at hand to ease forward Leopard Man so that the tip of his cock was nuzzling the pink lips 'guarding' the gaping hole.

Susan's features broke into a look of wanton lust as she felt the contact and in her desperate need to for satisfaction forced up her hips even further to try and capture more of the giant intruder. Batgirl was also forcing up her hips, but in a desperate attempt to escape the attentions of the giant pseudo cock now nudging at her own dark entrance, but the tight crotch strap ensured that there was no escape and she could only tensed her muscles as the devilish shape nudged further in.

Batgirl was cringing, anticipating the drive into her body and uncomfortably aware of the building set of vibrations around her clit as Susan's anticipation fed through to her. Suddenly, Batgirl realise that the phallus was in motion again as Leopard Man eased forward a little further, both giant cock's now forcing open the two woman's openings to the full width of the throbbing penis. Batgirl squeezed her eyes shut, wondering whether even her fit body could cope, but was soon more concerned about the raging fire around her clit as Susan went into a massive climax. Batgirl hung on grimly, but not for long.

Susan's orgasm faded slowly and she was basking in the warm glow seeping around her body, but as she started to open her eyes again, Catwoman tapped Leopard Man on the shoulder and with a grunt he thrust forward again.

Batgirl couldn't help the strangled scream that escaped through gritted teeth as she felt the giant rod force its way into her innermost depths. The nerves in her vagina suddenly electrified as the replica phallus pushed its way deeper and deeper, her whole body seemingly balanced on top of the giant invader until it seemed to fill her completely.

Susan had gone into orgasm again immediately she felt the drive forward begin. Batgirl followed within a couple of seconds, the unbelievable penetration seemed to completely fill her and combined with the onslaught on her clit finally driving her way over the edge.

Catgirl watched in appreciation as she saw Batgirls eyes suddenly widen and sparkle, her hips and muscles taut and straining until the blessed relief of the orgasm swept over her and she could sag back for a few moments in relief.