A Day in Gotham - Batgirl's Turmoil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Within seconds she'd been swallowed up in a fantastic orgasm that had completely overcome her. She'd let out a long low cry into his ear as he'd felt her body tighten and then convulse around his driving cock. It had been his signal to let go himself. With one long drive, deep into her wet cavern he'd gasped as his own release had finally overcame him and his hot seed had exploded into her.

It had been so fantastic, so draining that they'd clung together using the hard door for support for many minutes before their breathing and emotions would allow them to speak. He'd started to say how fantastic it had been for him, but she'd simply reached her head up and closed her lips onto his in a moment of supreme tenderness.

Looking back, Bruce was still amazed at how effortless they'd picked up on their physical relationship. Hardly a minute had gone by without them touching, caressing, exploring and whenever they were alone, she'd shown him just how passionate she still was! He'd frowned slightly as he thought about it again. There had been something almost animal like her when she'd let herself go. Fantastic!

He sighed as another painful erection caused him to squirm in his chair. He was suddenly desperately hoping that she'd be down very soon!

Chapter 3 -- Robin Reflects

Dick Grayson had finished his ten mile run and cleaned off the sweat and dirt with a refreshing cool shower. After a brisk rub-down he felt re-energised and was lying on his bed, wrapped in a warm terry robe, considering whether he ought to 'suit-up' as Robin again.

That's when the problems began again.

That's when he started thinking about Batgirl again.

That's when a large bulge appeared in the terry robe at the top of his strong, muscular young legs.

"Oh God!" he thought in silent exasperation, "not again!"

It had been a weird evening of so many highs and lows and he'd been tortured by the memories all night. It had all started so well. Batman had mentioned earlier in the week that he had a house guest staying and that he was going to arrange a small dinner. He'd asked what Robin thought about inviting Barbara as well and he'd been quick to tell Bruce that having Batgirl come as well was a great idea. He'd then spent the next few days on tenterhooks at the prospect of being her 'escort'.

When he'd arrived at the dining room, he'd paused in the hallway to check his appearance in the mirror. He'd put on a smart grey lounge suit, with a plain white shirt, a burgundy tie and shiny black shoes. Well, it was a semi-formal occasion after all he'd thought. He'd checked that his mop of unruly black hair was in some sort of order and opened the door, pleased to see that Barbara was already there.

Boy, was she there! Dick had been amazed at the sight of her, standing next to Bruce by a small side table as he prepared her a cocktail. She was half in profile, her hand resting lightly on Bruce's shoulder and her face was beaming as she made some joke about his mixing abilities. She was dressed in a long black cocktail dress that Dick hadn't seen before, and he'd been stunned at the sheer sexiness that it displayed.

Barbara was taller than average for a woman, but not what you'd call 'statuesque'. She had a compact, well toned body and a lot of it was on display tonight! The cocktail dress was fitted tightly around her narrow waist and fuller hips before flaring down to the floor. It would have been impossible to walk in had it not been for a very long slit down one side which exposed a stockinged thigh well above her knee, with maybe just a hint of black stocking top peeping out. Dick's throat had gone dry as he took in the scene. The dress was held up by two narrow silver threads, looped over her shapely shoulders which dropped down and attached themselves to a low halter top, pulling her firm breasts together, the dress seemingly just about covering her nipples. The silver line then continued down the centre of the dress down to floor level, breaking up the plain black of the rest of the garment. To set it off, she'd worn a small silver pendent hanging from around her narrow neck and resting in the folds of her bosom.

The effect had been devastating, particularly on Dick who had almost stumbled as he came into the room.

"Wow, Barbara," he'd stammered out, "You look absolutely stunning!"

He'd pretended not to notice Barbara's expression darken as he came over and tried to kiss her on her full red lips, getting only a quickly turned cheek instead, but he'd nevertheless been almost overwhelmed by her delicate jasmine perfume instead.

He couldn't really ignore her retort though as she'd said sharply, "What are you doing here?"

He'd looked questioningly at Bruce, who'd picked up the vibes already.

"Didn't I say Barbara? Dick's joining us for dinner, along with Zatanna, my house-guest."

Barbara had taken a step back at the mention of another name, particularly an unknown house-guest.

"Who the hell's Zatanna?" she'd responded waspishly.

"Oh, Zatanna's on old friend of mine," Bruce had said soothingly, "She's a master magician and she'll be performing in that Charity Lunch that you're both attending tomorrow. There was no point in her staying at a hotel when she could spend a few days here!"

Barbara had quickly registered that Zatanna was female and that she was staying alone with Bruce. Her expression had sharpened further, and it was at this point that Zatanna had made her entrance.

The door had opened behind where Barbara was now standing and it was the expressions on both men's faces that caused her to spin round and face the new guest.

Zatanna was tall and elegant. Her face had a kind of narrow, Slavic look and her thick black hair cascaded around her head and down over her shoulders. Her grey eyes sparkled devilishly.

Dick had taken all this in at a glance, but it was the rest of her that had caused both men to pause, and look on in open-mouthed admiration.

She was well built, and was wearing a shiny light blue cocktail dress that positively shimmered around her. It was floor length, looking positively alive as it quivered tightly around her as she walked forward, emphasizing her sensuous curves. The dress was gathered into a couple of bows at her shoulder before falling down sleekly to run over her ample breasts, the two sides of the dress held together by a narrow string of silver thread loosely connecting two built in silver rings on the inside cover of each ample breast. This left a gap in the material displaying a tantalising half moon--like view of each full orb, before the gap swept downwards, pulled wider at her mid-rift by the tight fitting waist and eventually looping together just under her navel, which contained a large oval shaped turquoise stone.

Bruce and Dick had both been left speechless at the sight and Bruce had had to positively force himself forward to take her hand and bring her forward for introductions.

Dick had glanced at Barbara with a little trepidation, but she had seemed just as frozen at the sight as the men. Her expression was stony however and Dick was just hoping that she'd keep quiet, but then he'd been distracted by the sight of Zatanna's back as the two of them passed him.

The dress didn't just fail to close at the front, there was also little of it covering her back! The two sides of the dress dropped almost vertically from the ends of her shoulder, only looping together again at the base of Zatanna's spine, just in time to cover her rounded bottom. It was held together, if that was the right word, by a couple of strands of silver ribbon, one across her shoulders the other at her waist. Her bare back, smooth skin and taut but feminine muscles had been an electrifying sight, especially with a tattooed blue and green serpent peeping out from under the dress at the base of her spine!

Dick's jaw had dropped an inch at least, not missed by Barbara whose expression had moved on to thunderous as she'd given Dick a sharp kick on the ankle.

"Grow up you numbskull!" she hissed as she'd turned to watch Bruce place his hand on Zatanna's bare waist and guide her over to the table for a cocktail. She had followed each movement with a glare that would have turned them to stone had they but noticed.

That had set the tone nicely for the meal, served solemnly by Alfred as usual. Bruce had been the perfect host, Zatanna had been the perfect guest, full of stories from her life on the stage, Dick had tried hard to respond brightly and Barbara had sulked throughout, answering in monosyllables and trying hard to avoid laughing at any of Zatanna's many amusing anecdotes.

Her behaviour could hardly have gone un-noticed and Dick had seen Zatanna raise her eyebrows once or twice in Bruce's direction and he'd half expected Bruce to throw his hands up in exasperation and explode, but in the end everyone had just done their best to ignore Barbara's tantrum.

That was a good thing reflected Robin, because if there'd been a big scene, Barbara would have stormed out and then he'd have missed the dance, and, as he felt his blood pressure rise, he definitely would not have wanted to miss that!

It had come about later in the evening after everyone had given up trying to bring Barbara around. Bruce had put on some slow dance music and he and Zatanna were wrapped in each other's arms gliding around the room to the soft latin beat. Dick was starting to feel uncomfortable again as he watched Zantanna sultry body sway against Bruce, and he knew that Barbara was watching the scene with unadulterated loathing. He'd cringed when she'd got up from her chair, half expecting her to assault the dancers who were now lost in their own world, but instead she'd strode over to him, taken his hand and almost dragged him into the centre of the room.

"Do you want to dance then?!" she'd challenged him. He'd looked into her face, beautiful, but still looking decidedly angry, and when he hadn't immediately responded, there'd been a sharp, "Well?!"

With a bit of a swallow, he'd put out his arms and smiled winningly back at her, "My pleasure Barbara -- as always!" he'd gulped.

Her expression had softened suddenly. There had been a hint of relief and Dick had suddenly realised that she'd been feeling hurt and alone as well as angry.

At first they'd danced at arms length, almost testing each other out, but soon and much to Dick's surprise, they were dancing easily and closely together, the tension dissipating by the minute. There was still a spark there though as Barbara had eventually leaned forward and rested her head on Dick's shoulder, she'd whispered into his ear, "Damn that man! And I hate that woman, how can Bruce stand her!?"

By now however, Dick was feeling intoxicated by her perfume again, her intimate physical presence sending his hormones haywire. He'd hardly heard what she said. He'd already forgiven any bad manners and was just wallowing in the moment, trying hard not to get too carried away because he'd had plenty of experience of Barbara's unpredictable moods.

It wasn't long before he'd been unable to conceal the effect that she was having on him as the bulge in his trousers increased in size. Barbara soon caught on as his erection started to press into her abdomen and she sucked in her breath as she felt his hard manhood rubbing against her. Dick was dreading the moment. Normally, she'd probably have pulled sharply away with some sort of withering comment, but last night she'd actually buried her face closer into his neck, breathing harder and whispering into his ear, "Mmmmm Dick, that feels kind of nice!"

It wasn't long before she'd started responding in kind, lifting herself up on her toes and pushing her pussy hard back into Dick's concealed hardness, quickly developing into a circular grinding motion as she'd felt the waves of pleasure building. Dick had been past caring what the others were thinking as he hung onto the revitalised young woman in his arms and let the waves of pleasure wash over him as well.

In the end, it had had to stop. Dick wasn't sure whether they'd scandalised Bruce or whether he'd just decided to turn off the music anyway, but as the sensual beat had died away, Barbara seemed to collapse into him and he'd had to half walk and half carry her back to a sofa.

The rest of the evening had passed relatively well. Barbara had livened up, being particularly attentive to Dick for a change and when he'd gallantly escorted her to her car she'd surprised him again by putting her arms around his neck in the doorway and giving him a long smouldering kiss which had literally taken his breath away. So much so that he'd not been able to say anything sensible as she eventually twirled away laughing and headed for her car.

Back in his bedroom, in the grey morning light, he shook his head in wonder.

"What a night!" he reflected again, still sprawled on his bed, another painful erection to deal with!

He was due to pick up Barbara later in the morning so that they could attend the Charity Luncheon as Robin and Batgirl, the one where Zatanna was due to be the star attraction.

"Holy magicians!" he thought excitedly, "That should be an encounter worth watching!"

Chapter 4 -- Batgirl starts the day with a Susan

Barbara was busy in the kitchen.

She'd finished her early morning work-out in her private gym and, before heading for the shower, she'd decided to put a casserole into the slow cooker for tea. She'd been to plenty of charity lunch functions in the past as Batgirl and always seemed to come away feeling hungry. This time she was determined to avoid the inevitable pizza!

The beef had been seared, the shallots pealed and the gravy and seasoning added to the cooking pot. A generous splash of red wine had followed, and she was just in the process of chopping some carrots and celery when the doorbell rang.

"Damn," she thought looking at her watch, "surely even Robin wouldn't turn up so early?"

"Mind you, after that kiss last night? What was I thinking? He'll be uncontrollable now!"

She still wasn't sure how she felt about Robin, but she was getting nowhere fast with Batman, and Robin was kind of cute after all. Maybe?

"Oh sod it! More complications!" she sighed as she headed for the door.

After a quick look through the peep-hole, she squealed in delight, quickly unlocked the door and swung it open to reveal her new friend, Susan Reid, laden with shopping bags and standing in front of her with a beaming smile.

"Just been shopping nearby, so I thought I'd surprise you with a couple of presents that I came across!" she exclaimed.

"And you should stop waving that knife about," she added with a smile referring to the chopping knife still in Barbara's hands, "I might have to arrest you!"

Susan Reid was a detective on the Gotham City police force, and they'd both been involved in an operation to capture Leopard Man and Catwoman a while ago. This had not gone entirely to plan to say the least, but had resulted in the two women getting very close. Very close indeed at some times! They were both in their early twenties, but Susan was a couple of years older and generally took the lead in their developing relationship.

Susan immediately bustled in, planting a quick kiss on Barbara's lips as she dropped her various bags behind the door and kicked it shut behind her. She was little shorter than Barbara, but well built, her finely toned body covered today in a red blouse and flared white skirt. Her long blonde hair wafted across her face as she twisted to face a surprised Barbara again.

"God, it's great to see you Susan," Barbara spluttered, "but I'm out with Robin in about an hour, and I'm just putting a casserole on. You should have phoned!"

"Oh, an hour's plenty of time for what I've got in mind!" she responded with a sly wink, "but let's get that cooking out of the way first shall we?"

With that she ushered Barbara back into the kitchen to finish chopping the vegetables. Barbara was wearing only her soft grey, baggy tracksuit top and bottoms. She'd slipped them on after her work out just to get her tea sorted before her planned shower, and as she leant over the kitchen table to finish chopping the carrots, Susan hovered around in the background chattering about her shopping trip.

Eventually, as Barbara was finishing the detective came up behind her, still chattering away, and, disconcertingly running her hands around Barbara's hips. The wandering hands soon slipped under the tracksuit top and were running up her belly in the direction of Barbara's firm young breasts.

"Jesus Susan!" she exclaimed as she felt her nipples tightening as her lovers palms cupped them and gave a gentle squeeze, "I could have chopped off a finger!"

"Oh, not someone with Batgirl's control I think," was Susan's husky reply as she nuzzled her lips into Barbara's neck, "Anyway, girls who don't wear bras deserve all they get!"

With monumental self control, Barbara finished the last of the carrots, tipped them into the pot before setting the timer and washing her hands, all the while suffering at the hands of Susan as her skilful fingers gently kneaded and caressed her prized possessions. Barbara was already feeling hot and flustered as Susan's hands started to pay some serious attention to her nipples and suddenly she wanted more. Much more!

Lifting herself on her toes, she quickly twisted round, completely taking Susan by surprise as her hands were trapped in the tracksuit. Barbara immediately reached around Susan's bottom, grabbing a cheek in each hand she lifted the gasping detective off her feet and forced her backwards across the kitchen until she was trapped up against the fridge/freezer. Leaning forward, she forced her lips onto Susan's and began a fiery kiss. The detective's initial tense surprise soon gave way to lust as she pushed her hips back into Barbara's, wrapped her arms around Barbara's neck, and pulled her lips even harder onto her own as their two tongues started to writhe and explore each other.

Their breathing came hard and fast, and Barbara's hand was soon scrabbling at the buttons on Susan's blouse, fumbling them open one by one to reveal a red lacy half cup bra, pushing Susan's small but pert breasts together. It took a second for the hand to ease over the exposed half of one beautiful orb and twist the lacy material away so that she could grasp a whole breast, bringing a small cry from Susan's mouth as she absorbed the electric sensation.

Susan's hands had now worked their way down Barbara's bare back, under her tracksuit bottoms, and were grasping her round cheeks, pulling Barbara's hot pussy directly onto Susan's. The joggers and skirt material were thin and they both gasped in unison as they started to grind against each other, triggering waves of hot pleasure from their now damp pussies.

"Jesus!" gasped an electrified Susan, "Bed?"

Barbara opened her eyes long enough to see in Susan's eyes the same desire and hunger that was consuming her. "Bed!" she replied breathlessly, as they reluctantly separated and headed out of the kitchen, shedding clothes every few yards.

By the time that they'd reached the bed and thrown themselves together on it, Barbara was naked and Susan was left with a flimsy pair of lacy red panties and the white hold up stockings that she'd come in. The panties didn't last long. As their two lithe bodies writhed together on the stark, white sheets, Barbara's hands raking down Susan's back and bottom, she grasped the thin side of the panties in annoyance to pull them down. There was a sharp tearing sound, and suddenly the panties had come away in Barbara's hands.

She almost paused to apologise, but Susan didn't seem to have noticed and her fingers were now busy between Barbara's legs. She gasped in pleasure as she felt Susan's fingers delving between her wet labia lips and first one and then two eased their way slowly into her welcoming soft vagina. She immediately threw the flimsy red material to one side and let her own hand run around Susan's naked bottom, fingers disappearing in the damp crack between the cheeks and bringing a long sigh from Susan as she felt her own fires intensify to almost painful levels.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers