A Day to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," said Gretchen. "Happy Nude Day to you both."

"Oh? Is that what today is?" asked the woman. "And you two decided to spend it here?"

"We've kind of been all over," said Gretchen. "After the beach we'll head home for a barbeque and some skinny dipping."

"You've been naked all day?"

"All day," I replied. "We're having a contest with another couple. Trying to see who can outdo each other. They're the type that always has to win, if you know what I mean."

"I know the type well," replied the man. "By the way, my name's Jim. Jim Young. This here's my wife Missy. We're here visiting family, and decided to escape to the beach today. I'm glad we did," he said with that smile again.

"I'm Chris, and this is my wife Gretchen."

We got up from the blanket and moved to our beach chairs under the umbrella. We chatted with Jim and Missy for a while. They were nice people, and gladly took a few pictures with us for our Nude Day portfolio. As the afternoon waned, conversation slowed until Missy rose up from her chair and looked at Jim.

"What say we go on to the hotel and you rub some sunscreen on my back, Jimmy? You think you can remember the technique Chris here used?"

"I thought you'd never ask, Darlin," Jim drawled.

They gathered up their belongings and bid us goodbye, then headed down the beach to the parking lot. We watched them go, sipping on water as we sat in the shade. When they were out of earshot, Gretchen let me have it.

"Damn you, Chris. How the hell did you not see them sneak up on us?"

"Me? What about you? I was busy!"

"Busy my ass, mister," she said with a laugh.

"Exactly, Gretch."

"I think we'd better head home before we get into any more trouble," she said with a roll of her eyes.

"Well, it is getting late," I replied.

We gathered our stuff and headed to the car, tossing everything into the back and getting in for the ride home. We had been driving for a short while when I came upon one of those neighborhood stop signs people tend to slowly drift through. I did the same, not even paying attention until I saw the lights flashing behind us.

"Oh, fuck."

"What's the matter, Chris?"

I pointed behind us, and Gretchen looked out the rear window. "Chris," she screamed. "What the hell did you do?"

"Ummm...I may have rolled through that stop sign back there. Maybe."

"Oh my God. We're going to get arrested. Chris! What were you thinking?" she moaned.

I didn't respond, choosing to sit quietly as the officer approached. I rolled the window part way down as he neared the door.

"Can I see your license, registrat..."

His words cut off in midstream when he realized we were nude. He looked at me, then at Gretchen, then at Gretchen again. And again.

"So, do you have some kind of explanation for this," he asked.

I opened my mouth to speak, but Gretchen put a hand to my lips to stop me. She'd caught the officer's attention, and figured if we could get out of this, it was going to be because of her.

"It's like this, officer. Today is National Nude Day. Happy Nude Day, by the way," she said with a smile. "My husband and I made an inadvisable wager with another couple about who could have the best Nude Day adventure. They are...well...they are the kind of friends that always have something bigger and better than everyone else, and they gloat about it. Just this once, we wanted to top them, do you understand?"

"I know the type," said the officer. "Go on."

"Well, we made a few stops, including the nude beach, and we're on our way home right now for the evening."

"There have been several reports of public nudity over the airwaves today," he laughed. "Was that you two?"

"Well..." said Gretchen as she scrunched up her nose. "I guess it could have been."

"You say you're going home now?"

"Yes. We're about five minutes away."

"And you're staying there? No going out for ice cream or anything?"

"Yes, officer. Home for the night."

He let out a big sigh, then bent down and looked in the car window. He was very clearly taking in a good view of Gretchen's ample set of tits. He continued to stare at them as he spoke.

"I think I'm going to let you folks go home for two very good reasons."

"Oh? What are those?" Gretchen asked.

"I think it's obvious," he replied. "First, my shift is almost over, and the last thing I want to do is to write up a pile of paperwork for this. Second, I'm going to have quite a story to tell at roll call tomorrow," he said with a grin.

She turned in her seat to face him, giving him an even better view of her tits.

"Those are two incredible reasons, officer."

"Yes they are," he said with a big laugh. "Yes they are indeed. You folks get home and have a good night now."

"Thank you officer," I replied.

"Happy Nude Day to you folks," he finished with a smile, then headed for his cruiser.

Gretchen fumbled for the camera and got a few shots out the back window, capturing herself and the officer getting into his car. I carefully drove home the rest of the way and pulled the Jimmy into the garage and closed the door behind us.

We had a wonderful barbeque dinner and took a long swim in the pool, relaxing at the end of a long day. We stayed outside as long as we could bear the mosquitos, then retreated into the house. As we lay in bed after making love yet again, a sated Gretchen curled up on my chest and looked up at me.

"Honey?" she asked. "When is Nude Day next year?"

* * * *

Brenda and Ryan sat on the couch, listening to our story and looking at the photos. Eventually, Brenda grabbed them from him, figuring he'd seen quite enough of Gretchen in her birthday suit.

We had them, and we knew it. So did they. Brenda tossed the pictures onto the coffee table and sat back on the couch.

"There's no need to get into our day, guys. You won, hands down," she said. "I can't believe you went along with this, Gretchen."

"It was actually a lot of fun, Brenda. And exciting. And a bit of a turn on."

"I'll say," replied Ryan as he shifted in his seat and adjusted something in the front of his pants. "I didn't know the two of you had it in you."

"Never underestimate us Ryan," I said. "Now, it's dinner time, and you're due to pay up."

"I guess so, Chris. Damn you!"

The four of us left the house and climbed into the Jimmy, then headed off to our victory dinner. I glanced at Gretchen as I drove, grabbing her hand in mine. She glanced back and gave me a sexy smile, letting me know exactly what I would be having for dessert later that night.

12