A Day with Master Ch. 01

Story Info
pet wakes up her Master.
1.3k words
3.69
39.7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

pet came back to the bed on tiptoe and carefully slipped back under the blanket. Master had slept comfortably for the full night and she smiled seeing His face composed so serenely.

she reached down and picked up the leash she had so carefully coiled, clipped one end to her collar and uncoiled just enough of the other end to place it across His open palm before setting the rest neatly onto His chest.

she set out a cigarette on the corner of the table right next to the lighter all within His reach for after He woke up.

she slowly and gently pulled back the covers, enough to sneak underneath. Master slept so soundly, as usual, that He did not notice the disturbance but as she began to nibble around His cock she felt His pelvis grinding up slightly against her mouth.

she pulled His boxer briefs away and down enough to lick her way up it. she slipped His head into her mouth and ran her tongue in circles before sliding it all the way into her mouth. As she sucked and licked she heard Master groan a lusty "mmmm".

she felt Him pull the blanket away and as she looked up at His eyes, grinning, He smiled a sleepy grin before raising His other hand holding the end of the leash and said "that's my girl."

Without stopping she pointed to the corner of the table where His cigarette rested. "oh i love my pet," He said smiling.

she returned her eyes to her work as she heard Him light and inhale. Sucking first one ball into her mouth and then the other before sliding back up His cock and sucking His now very hard cock as deep into her mouth as she could. With a distinct exhale His head fell back to the pillow as a puff of smoke floated up to the ceiling. He tugged hard on the leash, pulling her up His body much quicker than she could have anticipated. He pulled her all the way to His mouth for a kiss.

He set the cigarette down for a moment and in the midst of another kiss she felt Him cram her right nipple into a clamp. He leaned in to nibble on her neck as He put grabbed and clamped her left nipple before pushing her up and flicking His tongue on the barely exposed tip of each nipple. He smacked them each in turn and then said, "suck my cock, slut." she slid back down between His legs and resumed sucking on His yummy cock, working down further and further as He relaxed and moaned while finishing His cigarette.

As He leaned over to put it out He pulled the leash again and pushed her over beside Him. she looked over towards Him as He turned onto His side, smiling sweetly at the look in His. He playfully batted at her clamped nipples and tugged on each side of the chain while He said, "Is my pet going to be a good slut today?"

"Yes, Master. pet wishes to serve her Master and take care of all of His needs today."

"Mmm, good girl," He replied. "Come," He said as He stood up and she crawled behind Him to the bathroom. He flipped the switch and as the light came on He said, "mmm good girl, you remembered my instructions last night!"

The enema bag was already hanging, filled, on the shower rod and she had a towel for her knees placed near the toilet. As He sat down He pulled the tube towards her and she turned around, spreading her ass open for Him.

He teased her asshole for a moment before placing the tube at the entrance and shoving it in. she let her head thud on the floor and began breathing as she heard the familiar clicking sound. she felt the warm water begin to run into her body and fought off the initial cramp that threatened to overwhelm her from the start.

He smacked at her ass a few times and then reached down to tug on the chain connecting her nipples. she moaned at His touch each time.

As the bag emptied into her the first wave of cramping struck and her increased breathing caused Him to reach over and stroke her back. His hand snuck around to her pussy and rubbed at her click as she wiggled, moaning again. "Mmm, thank You, Master. You're so good to Your pet."

"It's almost finished, my slut. I have a surprise for You today."

"For me, Master? Has pet earned a surprise??" she said excitedly.

she felt Him click the tube shut and pull it out. Suddenly she felt another object at her ass and He pushed it hard until it slid and popped in. Master had never used a plug during an enema before. "Thank you, Master."

"I'm done in here, pet. i want you to go fix the pillows, empty the cigarette tray and make sure i have a fresh bottle of water. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master, may i begin?" "Yes."

Master looped up the leash and placed it on her back. "do not let the leash fall off."

she very carefully moved, trying not to jump when a cramp hit for fear that the leash would end up sliding off. she crawled to the kitchen and retrieved fresh water, carefully bringing it back to the bed.

Using one hand at a time she tried to shake the pillow back into shape before laying each one back down. The leash was moving, she knew it. The ash tray required two hands so she had to move it before crawling each step, stopping to move it again and again. After dumping its contents into the trash she returned in the same fashion.

Master was sitting on the edge of the bed as she tried to carefully reach up and place it on the stand.

"pet, the handle of the leash has slipped down to your side. While I am pleased you did not let it all slide off I must still punish you. Over my knees, now!"

placing the entire leash into His hands, she laid carefully over His lap, trying to make sure most of her enlarged abdomen fell in between His knees. Master spanked her 10 times before telling her to get back to the floor. Before she even had her balance He was pulling her back to the bathroom.

He smacked her ass twice more very hard. "I am going to pull out the plug now. You are to count to 50 before you get on the toilet and release, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. pet will count to 50 before getting on the toilet and releasing. Thank You, Master."

He yanked the plug out so hard she thought she was about to make a huge mess but very carefully squeezed and started counting immediately. Having the numbers to focus on for Him helped just enough to distract her.

At 40 she almost cried yellow but refused to give in. she had wanted to hold the enemas longer for Master many times in the past but He had always taken it so easy on her. Perhaps He had decided to start challenging her more. This final thought got her to 50.

He stepped to the door and she carefully got up and onto the toilet. "Master, may pet please release now?"

"Yes, pet, you know you didn't have to ask per my instructions."

"pet knows, Master, but it is the right thing to do. thank You, Master."

With a huge sigh of relief she let go as He watched, grinning in the doorway. she wanted to laugh at His grin but she had to focus on breathing to control the nausea that inevitably came right about now.

"pet really appreciates all that her Master does for her," she smiled at Him.

He smiled back with a look of affection.