A Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers

"Sue, lets just enjoy each other. I have wanted you from the first day I met you, and I know that you need a man now."

She said, "Just roll over here and fuck me, my pussy is soaking and I've been horny ever since Jim left."

Gus was rock hard and he knew that this first time with his daughter-in-law would not last long. She spread her legs to accommodate him as he moved over her. He didn't waste any time sliding his cock in her hot slippery pussy. He looked down and watched his cock as it slid deep in the cunt he had been craving for the last 6 months. As he slid in the feeling was almost more than he could take. He tried to hold back but Sue wanted it as much as he, and she pulled him deep with her long legs. The feeling was so intense that he just gave up trying to last and just plunged his cock as far into her as he could go. He fucked as hard and as fast as he could as he began to shoot his cum deep in her hot soaking pussy.

Her first reaction was to wrap her legs around him and pull this magnificent cock as far into her as she could. This was only the second man to ever have her; since she was a virgin when she and Jim married. She had thought that Jim would be the only man for her. Now here she was with his father's cock buried in her cunt, with Jim's permission, and the forbidden act fueled her fires even higher.

When Gus hit bottom and begin to cum it set her off, as Jim had never been able to do before. His cock felt completely different from Jim's and she started to cum like never before. She thought Gus would never stop pumping his cum in her, as he relieved months of frustrations.

Gus apologized for being so quick. "I have never felt anything like this. The thought of you being my daughter-in-law was just too much to hold back.

His cock never softened, as he started moving once again in her. He kissed and sucked her breast as his cock moved in and out. Her breasts were feeling so good from his lips on them. He had her nipples rock hard and each time he sucked them she could feel them tingling all the way to her cunt. As he moved faster she lifted her hips up to ride his cock at every stroke.

They both reached the point of no return at the same time. He was fucking in and out with the speed of a jackhammer and she was with him every step of the way. She was fucking him back with all the strength of her young body. They were joined together from mouth to toe as they both begin to cum at the same time.

Sue blacked out temporarily from the intense feeling. He was still on her when she came to and she had to push him off so she could catch her breath. His cock pulled out of her cunt with a loud sucking sound.

She said, "I can not believe how good that was. That is one deal I am certainly glad Jim made. Let's go to the house and you can finish the story while we make up for the last 6 months."

Back at the house Sue dropped her clothes at the back door and turned into Gus's arms. She said, "I'm glad we did that. I have felt the sexual tension between us ever since I've been here." She let him to the sofa and pushed him down on it. She got on her knees and moved between his legs taking his semi-hard cock in her hands. She licked across the top and running her tongue around the crown. "Go ahead and finish the story while I play here."

"How do you expect me to talk while you are sucking my cock?"

"Don't worry if it gets to be more than you can stand we'll finish the story later." With that she took his cock all the way into her mouth as he began to talk."

"As I was saying down by the pool, Jim told me to go ahead and try to convince his mother to sleep with him. She had fucked her father before we even met and continued after we married so I knew the thought of fucking her own son would not be a problem with her. It had been a turn on for me then and for her to fuck Jim now would still be a turn on. I sure didn't know at the time that he would bring home a beauty like you for a wife."

"I left him there and went to bed where Jenny was waiting for me." She wanted to know what took me so long and I said, "Just having a little father and son talk."

"She wanted to know just what we had to talk about, "and I said, "You know what you and your father were doing when we met. Well, Jim wants the same with you. Seems that he is to shy and doesn't get along very well with girls his on age. I think he needs the kind of help only you can give."

"What am I suppose to do, just tell him to come on let's fuck? What makes you think that I would let my son fuck me?"

"Knowing how close you were to your father and how much you love your son it stands to reason that you would be willing to help him."

"How are we going to make this happen?"

"I'll take care of that if you are willing to go along."

"Jenny was hot from the conversation and the thought of Jim between her thighs. She was ready to fuck. She pulled me over on her and I entered her in one smooth motion. I really wanted to put on a good show for Jim, for I was sure he was back watching. We were facing the window and I knew that he was getting a good look at how hot his mother was."

"We came at the same time with me collapsing on her naked body. With Jim seeing me I looked at the window and gave Jim a big thumbs up. When Jenny calmed down I told her that Jim was probably watching us all the time. Her reaction was to roll over and give one of the best blow job of my life."

With that Gus let go with a load that Sue had to hurry to swallow.

When Gus recovered he continued the story. "We teased him for a couple of weeks before Jenny said she was ready to fuck him. The teasing kept him in a state of arousal all the time. I told Jim it was set and to go to the swimming hole the next day and his mother would join him."

"The next day when the chores were finished he rushed to the pool. He stripped of his clothes and dove in naked. His cock was hard in anticipation of what was to come."

"Jenny saw him head for the pool just like every day. She put on a bikini that hid nothing and went to fuck her son. The idea that it was right or wrong did not even enter her mind. She just knew that her son had the hots for her and she was going to take care of him; just as her father had taken care of her."

Jim had his back turned when she walked up and didn't know she was anywhere around. He jumped when she spoke. "Mind if I join you "

"Sure come on in."

She started in when he said "if you are going to swim with me you have to get naked since I already am."

"Now why would you want to skinny dip with your old mother?"

"Because you are the hottest woman I know, and you're not old."

Jenny didn't argue with him. She just reached behind her and undid the string that held the top up. When the top came loose it dropped to the grass and her big tits were there for him to see. She pushed the bottoms down and step out of them. She just stood for a short while and let him look. Finally she said, "Do you like what you see?"

Jim was speechless as she walked into the water and went straight to him. "Your father says that you need my help, and I'm here to take care of your needs. First understand that no one but us three must ever know. Second, once we do this we can never go back to the way it was. You have been pestering me for two weeks and now its time to quit playing, I'm ready to fuck you and teach you anything you want to know. Let me tell you right now, it takes a lot of loving for me. Do you think you are man enough to take care of me?"

He finally found his tongue, "I'll give it my best shot."

She moved into his arms and kissed him like he had never been kissed. Jenny didn't play around if she was going to fuck someone she went all out. She had her hands around his cock when she led him out of the pool.

She lay back on the grass and raised her arms to him. He was on his knees between her spread legs. She said, "Just fuck me and don't worry about how long you last or if I climax with you. This is not going to be the only time and we can work on details later. Just put your cock here in your mothers pussy."

She pulled him down and guided him home. She was right, he didn't last long but to her surprise she climaxed right along with him.

I stood at the barn and watched the whole thing. After he came I came on to the house. I was here in the kitchen when they came through the door with their clothes in hand, Jenny threw them on the couch and said, "you will have to fix your own supper tonight, and I am going to be awful busy for a while." Jim was right behind her with a grin from ear to ear.

"It turned into a love affair between the two of them. He was at her day and night, and she was always willing. I didn't suffer because she always took care of my needs. This went on until Jenny was killed in the car wreck."

"That means he was fucking her while he was going with me."

"Yes, you were a virgin and wanted to stay that way until you married. Jenny took care of his sexual needs for him. She taught him well: you are now enjoying the fruits of her labor."

"I guess after her death and our marriage I provided all the sex for him. What about you, Have you had a woman since her death?"

"No, it wasn't long before you married and I knew that if Jim kept his part of the deal then I would have you. You may have been a virgin when you married but when you came back from the honeymoon you were all woman. I watched you many a night as you made love just waiting for the day it would be me.

I let him know as soon as you moved in that I expected him to keep his part of the deal."

"I can't believe that he would just turn me over to you."

"His part of the deal was to help me fuck you. He insisted on leaving the window open at night. He asked you to stop wearing a bra, and to wear the tight jeans with the shirt tied under you breast. The new pink bikini was my idea but he liked it."

"It was up to me to seduce you but he was not to interfere. That's the reason for all the hugs, kisses and the pat on the rear all the time. The only restriction was I could only do what you would let me do. I could not force you."

"The open window was also Jim's idea. The first night I was watching when you tried to close it and he told you to keep it open. Many a night, over the years that window has been the center of attention."

"I wondered what was going on. The way you hugged me to your body and the kisses that were not on my cheeks but full on the lips. At times I could even feel your tongue trying to enter my mouth. At first it frighten me but since you never pushed it I started to enjoy it. I ask Jim about the way you were always touching me, and he said, " just enjoy it, he likes you and he is lonesome. So I went along with it and soon was looking forward to your greeting each morning. If I had known about the deal then we could have had a lot more fun the last 6 months."

For the rest of the time Jim was gone they fucked all day everyday. They tried out every position and every room in the house. They made love by the pool and in the barn. It was as if they could not get enough of each other. For Sue it was the best ever. She had always enjoyed sex with Jim but his father carried her to heights that she had never been before. She knew that a lot of it was because he was Jim's father and the erotic thought of fucking him. It wasn't his size, because he and Jim were alike even though his cock was uncircumcised.

The last night before Jim was due back they were lying in Gus's bed resting from the blowjob she had just given him. "What are we going to do when Jim gets back tomorrow?" asked Gus.

"I intend to keep sleeping with you. Jim will just have to get use to the idea. I have a plan that I think he will agree to. Don't you worry about that just roll over here and bury this hard cock in me."

They made love all night and up until time for Jim to arrive.

Jim arrived about lunchtime. Neither Gus nor Sue let on that anything was going on. They talked about his trip and the cattle he had purchased. They didn't give him an opportunity to get them alone and ask either one of them questions.

By nighttime Jim was ready for bed. It had been nearly 3 weeks since he had fucked Sue and he was ready for her. He hadn't been that long without sex since his mother had first let him fuck her.

Sue was standing by the bed without a stitch on when Jim entered the room. He couldn't wait to take her in his arms. His cock started harding as soon as he saw her. She unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. She quickly undid his pants and pulled them and his jockey shorts down with one pull. As his pants cleared his cock it spring up almost hitting her in the face. She took his massive cock in both of her hands and brought it to her lips. She could tell from the way he was trembling that he hadn't had any sex while he was gone.

She took her mouth from him and climbed on the bed. She spread her legs wide to welcome his cock home. As he moved to get on the bed with her she said, "Don't you think you should shut the window?"

Surprised he asked, "Why, we never shut the windows around here?"

"Well Gus may go pass and see us."

"It want be the first time."

"You don't mind if he sees me naked?"

"No, It's sort of a tradition here at this house."

"You mean it would be ok if Gus watches us make love? Have you ever watched anyone through the window?"

"Yes"

"Who"

'My mother and father from the time I was 12 or 13 years old."

"Did they know you were watching?"

"Not at first but I'm sure that as I got older they suspected it."

" Did they ever do anything about it?"

He hesitated for a moment before answering, yes.

"What did he do?"

"Dad sit me down and had a heart to heart talk with me."

"What did he say?"

"Why or you asking all these questions?"

"I just want to know why you want your father to watch us having sex."

"You never seem to mind the way he looks at you. You don't push him away when he hugs and kisses you, or complain when he pats your ass. The way you dress just asked for his attention."

"I dress the way I do around the house because that is the way you asked me to dress. At first I was nervous when he would hug and kiss me, but you said it was all right and now I don't think anything about it. Why do you have me dress so your father can look at me as though I have nothing on?"

"You are beautiful and he is alone."

"Is that the only reason?"

Jim realized that he was in water up to his neck and was about to drown. "No, That is, well you see, my father and I had sort of a deal.

"What kind of a deal?"

"He felt like if I was going to watch him and mother make love then when I married he should get to watch us."

"Was that the whole deal?"

"No."

"What was the rest of the deal?" She had no intentions of letting him off the hook until he confessed to everything.

"He wants to fuck you."

"And what do you think of that? Are you willing to let your father slide his big cock into your wife?"

"If that is what you would like. It is up to you. I want try to stop you if you go through with it."

"What did you get out of this besides watching him and your mother getting it on? Does it make your cock hard to think of your father fucking me?" She had his cock in her hand and had been stroking him all the time she was asking the questions. He was hard as a rock. "I would really like to know how you could deal your future wife to your dad just to watch them make love."

He could take it no longer. "Mother."

"What about your mother?"

"My father gave my mother to me."

"You mean to sleep with?"

"Yes."

"Why would you want fuck your mother? You are a handsome man and could have most any of the girls you wanted."

"I was 18 years old and a virgin. I was shy around all the girls my age. I would watch them through the window and want to take his place between her legs. I would fantasize about it all the time, and one night my father caught me watching her. We made a deal. He would help me get to sleep with her provided that when I married I returned the favor. I couldn't help myself, she was so beautiful and I had not even met you at that time."

"How long before you slept with her?"

"About 3 weeks before he talked her into letting me have her. Dad told me what to do to seduce her and it really worked. I finally got her down at the pool and it was everything I thought it would be. It was suppose to be a one time thing but once I started I couldn't stop."

"If I let Gus fuck me is it going to be a one time thing?'

" I don't know, I didn't stop with mother so I don't guess I would have much to stand on if he wanted more from you."

"How often did you and your mom get together?"

"As often as we could. I could not get enough and she never refused me. Some times we made love more than twice a day. I know that she and Gus still made out nearly every night. She loved sex and she loved to satisfy both of us."

"What did Gus say to that?"

"He never said anything. I think he got off on knowing his son was fucking his mother."

"How long did this go on?"

"Until her death 4 years later.'

"You were even fucking her after we were engaged. Would you still be fucking her now if she were here?"

"Yes if she would have."

"What am I suppose to do now? Am I suppose to let Gus have me anytime he likes? Would you like for me to go sleep with Gus?"

'Yes.'

" Are you going to stand out side the window and watch as he takes me? Did you and your father ever take her together at the same time?"

"No, We never tried to hide and I know he saw us plenty of times but mom would have none of that."

"Come on Jim fuck me now. My pussy is soaking and you dick is about to explode from all this talking. I love the idea that I can fuck with Gus anytime with your complete approval. I just wish you had told me earlier and I could have already completed your deal."

He could wait no longer, he moved up on the bed between her legs. He lifted her legs up on his shoulders, bending her nearly double. It opened her cunt to his hard invading dick. With one stroke he drove to the depth of her hot cunt. As his cock hit her hot cunt he began to fuck her with all he had.

Sue started cumin from the first stroke and never cam down from the sexual high he had her on. She could feel him tightening up and knew that he was about to cum.

He finally let go, shooting 6 to 7 blast of cum dip in her womb. She came once again as it hit her.

They collapsed on the bed together, both out of breath. For Sue it was the best she had ever had with Jim. She wondered if Gus was watching from the window.

Jim rolled over on his back completely exhausted. Sue propped up on one elbow and looking him in the eye she asked, "is that what you want me to do with Gus? Can you let me have the freedom to do anything with him any time? I want you to know that I want to fuck him, and have for several months."

Jim could only nod his head that he wanted her to go ahead.

"If that is what you like then I am going to him now. It looks like you are done for the night anyway." She kissed him and rolled out of bed. "See you in the morning."

Stopping only long enough to wash up she headed to Gus's room without a stitch on.

Gus was waiting for her, lying on the bed with his hard cock standing up in the air.

She moved up on him and lowered her still slick cunt down on his hard cock. As she moved up and down on him he played with her tits.

Sue lowered her cunt all the way down and stopped moving. "He doesn't know that we have all ready made love. He thinks this is our first time and that he gave his permission."

"How did you get him to tell you about the deal?"

"I ask him enough question that he finally told me about his mother and the deal you two made. He finally confessed that he wanted me to come to you. I told him I would see him in the morning and came to you. I love having sex with you and we don't have to slip around."

hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers