A Demon's Embrace Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no. Don't drop it! It's mine! Mine!" Darrell cries. Lord Asmodeus lets it drop from his fingers. Inches away from the floor, it changes color to an electric blue light. It floats like water in the air. It shoots towards the door, stopping. It hoovers near Chris, Suddenly it dances its way around her. Shooting back, it makes a stop by Zuel, but backs away. As if it becomes aware of Lord Asmodeus watching it, it turns its attention towards him.

"Zuel, take him," he commands, handing Darrell over. Zuel holds firm to his captive as they watch the watery creature swirl around Lord Asmodeus' head, then waist. Dancing between his legs, finally disappearing up into his loin cloth. His knees buckle under him. Slamming him to the floor. It plays with his cock, causing it to grow. Low puffs of pleasure seep out of his lips as it works its way around, stroking him hard and fast. Seconds pass. Lord Asmodeus roars out releasing his sperm to fly across the room. He falls forward onto his hands, trying to catch his breath. The bluish watery creature glides past his cheek, caressing it. Suddenly as it begin it stops, flying into the sky and back down again careening into Sarah's body. Lord Asmodeus knew at that moment what it was. It is a part of her soul!

"What have you done?" he demands turning his eyes to Darrell. He can see there are other black patches strapped to the man's frame. "Zuel, take him to the chamber. I will deal with him in a bit!"

"Yes, my lord," he bows, leaving the room with his prisoner still struggling to break free.

Pulling himself together, he gains his footing, changing back into a human. He cradles Sarah's body in his arms, scooping her up; he walks her back to her bed. He stares at her angelic features. He knew when the watery creature wrapped itself around his cock, he knew it was Sarah.

"Girl, please get more bandages. We have to stop the bleeding again," he orders in a low tone.

"Yes, my lord," She races from the room.

"Sarah, Sarah?" he whispers her name over and over again until she wakes.

"Johnathon, he's found me!" she cries, pleading with him to save her.

"He cannot bother anymore."

"Don't leave me!" she begs, drifting back to unconsciousness.

"I won't." He kisses her forehead and lays her down. "Watch her while I take care of that monster." Chris nods.

Before he leaves the room, Chris asks, "What if she wakes before you return?"

"There's no chance of her waking all the way until I get the rest of her soul back."

Chris' eyes widen with the realization that the thing stole parts of her friend, "Master, please make him pay for what he has done to her."

"I most definitely will!"

12