A Demure Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh...fuck!"

Suddenly her hand was at the back of his head, holding his mouth on her clit as she humped against his face. Her pussy began contracting rhythmically on his fingers and her moans reached a peak. Her body jolted as her orgasm rushed through her, her mouth open in a tight 'O', her chest heaving. Her pussy squeezed hard around his fingers, and she held his face buried in her crotch.

Harry intensified his movements, licking faster at her clit and finger her G-spot. He did feel his own arousal growing though, as he looked up at her from between her thighs. The sight of her in the throes of her orgasm, face and chest flushed, completely lost in the pleasure, was like something from a wet dream.

Her juices flowed from her opening, streaming out around his fingers and down between the cheeks of her ass. Gradually, she began to ease back into the couch and relaxed the hand on the back of his head. He gave her clit one last flick of his tongue, which caused another jolt to shoot through her body.

She started to stand on her shaky legs, pushing Harry away from her. She then turned and bent forward over the couch, presenting her pale rounded cheeks to him. Her pussy appeared beneath the cheeks, a wet string of her juices dripping down from her opening. She turned and looked over her shoulder to Harry.

"Put your cock in me right now and fuck me. Do it!"

He realised just how much he was taking orders from her now, although having a beautiful girl order you to fuck her is hardly one you want to contend. And so he rose up behind her, dropping his pants and underwear to completely free his cock, which, following his exploration of her nethers, had risen back to attention. Taking his cock in his hand, he guided it to her pussy from behind, pressing the head up against her opening. He felt her pussy spread almost eagerly around him, and before he could thrust into her, she pushed back against him, taking his cock inside. He could feel her vagina gripping tightly around his cock as he slid inside. He pushed forward until the tip of his cock bumped against the ball, which vibrated, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from them both.

Through her moaning, she looked back over her should and ordered him again, "Mmm...that's it. Now fuck me!"

Her hips undulated, pulling her pussy forward and pushing it back down the length of his thick cock. He matched her movements, the feeling intense as her powerful vagina squeezed around his shaft. He wasn't sure who was fucking who, but the pleasure was incredible. At the peak of each thrust, the ball sent a brief vibration out against the head of his cock that produced a bolt of concentrated pleasure through his cock. It seemed to have a similar effect on her, causing her to moan and squeeze his cock.

They continued to push against each other, his cock sliding deep inside of her tightly gripping pussy, pressing forward until his crotch was against the soft cheeks of her ass. He could feel her quickening the movement of her hips and went with her pace, thrusting faster. The feeling of her pussy, warm and slippery, but tight around his shaft was indescribable. He placed his hands on her hips, holding her as he began to thrust harder. Her moans were constant now, and he couldn't hold back his own vocalisations of his pleasure.

They were practically slamming their bodies together, Harry pounding his cock into her pussy, Lara forcing herself back on to his shaft. Each thrust was causing them both to moan, which added to the noise of their wet pumping. The vibrating little ball inside of her enhancing their pleasure. Harry was gripping her waist and pulling her hard back onto his cock, burying it inside of her. Lara was pounding down in time with him, forcing the shaft deep between the lips of her pussy.

"Fuck, Harry..." She managed to gasp between her moans, "I'm going to cum. Cum with me. Cum inside me. Fill me!"

Her words spurred him on, and he found himself losing control as his thrusting became a response to his increasing pleasure. He was slamming forward against her ass, impaling her pussy with his rigid cock. They were frantic, both on the edge of a second powerful orgasm.

It was Lara that came first, her body writhing as the pleasure rolled through her like strong waves. Her pussy clamped tight on Harry's cock, pulsating and squeezing around it. His thrusts prolonged her orgasm, with the vibrations from the ball inside her sparking the crescendo to each orgasmic wave. Her moans filled the room, and Harry felt a gush of her juices around his cock.

The combination of her loud moans and the powerful squeezing of her vagina sent Harry over the edge with her. He pulled her hips back, spearing his cock into her depths as he let loose his torrent of hot cum. Squirts of semen erupting from the head in time with the throbbing of his orgasm. Continuing to thrust, he filled her pussy with his cum, which spilled back out down his cock as her pussy contracted on him. Their orgasms seemed to combine, the bursts of his cum heightening hers, while the tight contractions of her pussy milked him.

Exhausted, they collapsed onto the couch in a tangled heap. The last throbs of pleasure tingling up their spines. Her pussy was gaping and oozing his cum. His cock was still semi-engorged and leaking cum from the head. She nuzzled her face into his neck, and he suddenly had the impression of a more vulnerable woman, a person less sure of themselves. Then she turned her face up to look into his eyes, and that fiery passion, the intense lust was still there. He smiled.

12