A Deviant Spawn Betrayal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned, unabashed. "I've been called that word before. Well, maybe not that exact word, but Rory and a few others have referred to me as both chatty and talkative a time or two. I bet it means the same thing, doesn't it? Sounds like it does."

"It does. And just a time or two?"

"Give or take a couple thousand."

"Now that sounds more accurate." With his hand, Revelin motioned to an empty spot on the chaise. "Sit. Make yourself comfortable."

I took him up on his offer. But instead of sitting where he indicated, at the unoccupied foot of the chaise, I made myself right at home in a different location.

One that just happened to be between his legs I'd nudged open.

"Bold, too, I see," he commented.

"I can also cook and clean," I remarked cheekily.

Then, figuring I might as well go for the gold, I leaned back until my body mirrored Revelin's. The top of my spiked head was snuggled under his chin. My back was to his chest with its light mat of exposed dark hair, which trailed down his taut belly to disappear into his tight black jeans. And his hard, muscular legs outlined mine.

He wrapped his right arm around my middle, pulling back on me until my bottom was nestled securely against his crotch. Warm, moist air ghosted across the shell of my ear as he asked, "Comfy?"

Barely repressing a full body shiver, I squeaked, "Yes."

"Yes?" he questioned, but when I didn't say anything more, he added, "That's it? That's all you have to say? Now you choose to be a miser with your words? You're a funny one, my gothic little twin." A seductive chuckle rumbled deep in his chest. "Well, I plan to have one more word from you, at least. I want your name, Blue."

"Shane," I murmured.

"Shane, Shane, Shane. What would you say, Shane," he breathed into my ear, "if I told you I like you?"

"I would say I love you." My last three words were spoken so low, they were no more than a whisper.

"You love me, baby? Is that what you just said?"

"Totally. Completely. Have for six whole years."

Revelin fell silent. Then cautioned, "Better be careful with those words of yours, because you do know what happens if you declare your love for me one more time, don't you?"

"I'll turn into a prince and you'll transform into my knight-in-shining armor?" I asked hopefully.

"I like the way you think," he responded, laughing, "but we need to get one thing straight. I ain't no goddamn knight. Not one in shining armor, at any rate."

"I can live with that."

"Can you?" There was a clear challenge in the question. "Can you honestly deal with belonging to me? Because if you make that third declaration, baby, that's what'll happen. I'll own you."

"And I can live with that," I proclaimed, letting the shiver which had threatened earlier overtake me.

"So you say. But I think you're in need of a distraction before you end up committing yourself to something you haven't taken the necessary time to think all the way through."

Embarrassed, I closed my mouth. My mouth I'd just opened again so I could boldly make that third declaration.

"Ahh, our friends. Look at them over there, Shane." Revelin's right hand snaked under my vest and stroked up and down my mesh covered left side. "They're the perfect distraction. Is it just me, or does it appear that the hater is in dire need of saving from the horny?"

With extreme effort, I extracted my attention from our little corner of the room to focus on the two figures standing near the double doors. And couldn't believe what I saw.

Taz, still naked from the waist up after stripping out of his shirt during his performance, had Rory hemmed up tight against his body. And it was obvious he was using his hand to guide Rory's in an intimate massage of a certain part of his body below the belt.

"The hater is most definitely in dire need of saving," I observed, giggling. My giggles had nothing to do with Rory's abject helplessness, however, and all to do with my own giddiness. But what gay guy wouldn't giggle girlishly if they found themselves damn near sitting in Revelin St. James's lap with his solid, unmistakable bulge pressed up close against their ass?

And with the very real possibility of being owned by the man? I wasn't into the dominate/submissive lifestyle, but I'd gladly let Revelin control me for a night.

Right at that moment, Taz huskily said to Rory, "Now, you can clearly see what it is that I want from you, lovely. So, the question is, do we continue? Or do we stop?"

"Stop, Taz. For the love of God, stop," Revelin called out, voice tinged with amusement, before Rory had a chance to answer for himself. Which was probably a good thing because I wasn't sure my normally unflappable best friend was capable of speech at the moment. "Can't you see you got that kid all shook up? Leave him alone."

"Is that true, lovely? I got you all shook up?" Taz quizzed Rory.

Rory gave the tiniest shake of his head in the negative.

Yep, that settled it. Mr. Calm, Cool and Always Collected was totally incapable of forming coherent sentences.

"The kid says he's cool," Taz asserted, all the while continuing to use Rory's fingers to stroke his erection through his black leather pants.

"Then, for the love of God, lover boy, stop because you got me all shook up."

"Never let it be said that Taz doesn't give his audience what his audience wants." Taz released Rory from his hold. "Even when those wants clearly don't coincide with his own."

Rory stumbled backwards a step. Then spun towards the exit and fled the room.

And Taz, appearing very much the proverbial cat who ate the canary, watched him. He held something squeezed tight in one of his fists.

As the door swung shut behind Rory, everyone but me guffawed raucously. Even the two chicks wrapped around Angel removed their licking, sucking maws off the Hispanic drummer to join in on the mirth. Mind on other matters, I twisted around in Revelin's hold and, as his lively blue eyes flicked down to settle on mine, I reached up with one hand and plucked the toothpick from his mouth.

Cover to mislead from what I was really doing.

Flipping the toothpick to the ground, I stood up and rushed out the door, following after Rory.

Just as I burst into the hallway, I heard Revelin's smooth baritone ask, "Think they'll come to the after party?" Followed a second later by his statement of, "I'm really digging the talkative goth, but I think you scared the quiet, girly one shitless, Taz."

Taz's sure and confident response of—"They'll be there."—provided fuel for a second bout of snorts and snickers. Before the thick, steel door clicked shut behind me, Revelin gasped out a choked, "Fuck, Taz, you always have been a slick ass bastard."

I had a strong feeling about the meaning behind the verbal bantering. Rory leaned against a wall of the hallway, trying to regulate his breathing and it was obvious he also puzzled it over.

Hoping to facilitate another meeting between me and Revelin later in the night, I frantically thought of a way to prevent Rory from thinking too hard. It could only be to both of our advantages if he didn't straighten out his Taz baffled brain to discover the singer had probably somehow managed to confiscate his keys. Taz evidently had some type of grand plan in the works and I recognized it fell to me to keep Rory off kilter long enough for him to set that plan into motion.

I thrust my hand at Rory. The hand I'd used to grab a quick, inconspicuous grope of Revelin's hardness.

Confused, Rory stared down at it. "What, Shane?"

"Just wanted to greet a fellow member of Club Fangirls, s'all," I replied, straight-faced.

After a few hesitant moments, Rory grabbed my outstretched hand. I didn't fail to notice it was the same hand used in the feeling up of Taz. Vigorously, he shook our Deviant Spawn familiarized appendages up and down and said, "I'm not only a member, I'm also the founder and the president."

A cheesy smile spread across his face. Mission accomplished, I let a similar one overtake mine.

As we headed towards the building's exit, I enthused, "Did you hear Revelin? He actually said he digs me! He digs me! Not nearly as much as I dig him, of course, but still! Man, that is so beast! And, holy fuck, what the hell was that with you and Taz? Jesus, Rory, I think he likes you. Like, really, really likes you!"

And I strongly suspected before the night was over and done with, Rory was going to find out exactly how much Taz liked him.

Just as I hoped to find out exactly how much Revelin dug me.

  • COMMENTS
17 Comments
lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago

Lovely to see more of these guys and agree with cliffgirl about everything so not repeating lol onto the next chapter...

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Agree on the music

Snuff and Creep are 2 of my favorite songs, and given the volatile relationship between Rev and Shane + his mother's abise, suit the story perfectly.

ladymaryladymaryover 12 years ago
rev and shane

sorry, it's not working. If you want to see the pic just google images of Boyd and Mota

ladymaryladymaryover 12 years ago
rev and shane

sorry it's not working. If you want to see just google images of Boyd and Mota

ladymaryladymaryover 12 years ago
rev and shane

I was looking at pictures of this cute model I really love and this photo reminded me of Rev and Shane http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDoX1Wp9ZOFCEAAQuJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dboyd%2Bholbrook%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26b%3D91%26tab%3Dorganic&w=463&h=321&imgurl=i36.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fe29%2Fissahime%2FOmahyraMota-BoydHolbrook1.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.livejournal.com%2F10variations%2F529122.html&size=32.9+KB&name=10variations%3A+Famous+People%3B+Groups%3B+Holbrook%2C+Boyd+%26amp%3B+Mota%2C+Omahyra&p=boyd+holbrook&oid=5e9616bb5f042f62cf25b6c2d44281bc&fr2=piv-web&fr=&tt=10variations%3A+Famous+People%3B+Groups%3B+Holbrook%2C+Boyd+%26amp%3B+Mota%2C+Omahyra&b=91&ni=30&no=103&tab=organic&ts=&sigr=11pqs91kt&sigb=12pf6lihf&sigi=125uin2dj&.crumb=qTKQ6q71vp2

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Deviant Spawn Christmas Christmas Eve encounter with lead singer of Deviant Spawn.in Gay Male
Run and Hide Pt. 01 Ships in the night crash into each other.in Gay Male
Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
Why Him? His tormenter becomes his stepbrother - and his lover.in Gay Male
Hope Among the Deserted War changes Will's life--can Lucas help him live again?in Gay Male
More Stories