A Deviant Spawn Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Therefore, Revelin would have no trouble at all concluding that the insertion of Revelin's long cylindrical organ into Shane's open "O" mouth was an effective way to keep Shane's mouth busy.

That meant Rory's biggest concern, his most immediate concern, was how he was going to come away from his own experience still in possession of the ability to think and reason.

Nietz remarked, "Hey, Taz, I think the kid must've decided spending more time with you must not be such a bad prospect. You should see him from this angle. Little dude got more bounce in his ass than that crazy flexible Jamaican stripper Angel fucks with."

"I can only hope he's as limber as she is. Guess I better provide the pole if I want to find out. It for damn sure won't be a stripper pole, though."

Rory killed the skip. "You do realize I can hear you, don't you?"

"Oh, I know," Taz said.

"Go to hell, Broderick."

Nietz snickered. "Damn, Taz, he hit you with the government name."

"And you guide him there, Colossus."

*

Anxious, agitated and excited, Rory stood on one side of the elevator, facing the doors. Taz stood on the other side of the car, calmly leaned back against a side wall with his arms folded across his black silk swathed chest, facing Rory. Even though Rory stared straight ahead, he could still feel Taz's eyes on him. The singer had been silently staring at him ever since the conveyor had dropped off Nietz four floors ago.

"Have you bottomed before? Have you ever let some man stick his dick so far up that sweet ass of yours that when it exploded cum from your exquisite tightness, you could taste it?"

"What kind of questions are those?" Startled at the shocking nature of the queries, Rory's eyes flew to meet Taz's. He instantly regretted his action as he felt like he was drowning in the overpowering, molten silver depths.

"The kind which gets your attention apparently," Taz said. He smiled mischievously. "I do believe you're seeing me for the first time this evening, lovely."

"What are you talking about? I've been looking at you all night, starting with your kick ass performance."

"Exactly, you just proved my point beautifully. You've been looking at me. You've looked at my lips, my chest, my hair, my ass."

"I didn't look at your ass," Rory protested weakly.

"His pecan brown eyes lay me bare. He sees into my soul even when I refuse access there. He sees all of me like no one ever has before. And that's the secret behind his undeniable allure," Taz softly sang the hook to Him. "Don't get me wrong, lovely, I love knowing I'm the source of your aesthetic pleasure especially considering you're the source of mine. But ever since we entered the limo I've been waiting for you to stop looking at me and to finally see me. And now you do."

As Rory listened to Taz, he repeatedly tried to tear his eyes away only to find he couldn't. The visual connection was too extreme, but it was as if Taz mutely commanded Rory to maintain it and there was nothing Rory could do except comply.

"So now that I, as you put it, see you, what is the significance?" he whispered.

"The significance is that now I can apologize properly." Taz crossed the small distance separating them. He grabbed Rory's chin between thumb and forefinger, tilted Rory's face upwards and stared down intently into his eyes. "Few people know this, but I'm the reason Deviant Spawn doesn't interview directly after a performance. All hyped up on the adrenaline rushing through my veins, I've been told I can be a bit...much. Factor in a person who's not only astoundingly attractive, but also ultra-sexy into the equation and, well, you experienced the results yourself."

Taz thought he was astoundingly attractive and ultra-sexy?

"Very," Taz assured.

Slightly embarrassed he'd spoken his thoughts aloud, Rory said, "O-okay, so you're sorry for earlier. But w-w-what's the difference, really, between what you did then and what you're doing now?"

"Other than the fact there aren't any onlookers to spoil my fun? Absolutely nothing." Taz dropped a soft, lingering kiss to Rory's lips.

The elevator stopped moving. The doors slid open. Taz broke the contact. And exited.

And a shaken Rory was left standing behind barely holding all the pieces of himself together. Until the singer called from somewhere around the corner, "Better get your ass over here, lovely. Unless you want me to come back in there and finish what I started...?"

Rory hustled out the elevator and to the door standing open to Taz's Presidential Suite. The man was nowhere in sight, but a light shining from what Rory concluded was the bedroom at the far end of the huge living area served as a pretty good indicator of his location.

"Make yourself comfortable," Taz called, still out of sight. "Just gonna touch bases with Rev and Angel real quick, then I'm all yours, lovely."

After pulling the main entrance to the suite shut behind him, Rory made his way to a loveseat where he perched nervously on the edge. The low tones of Taz's conversation drifted to him, though he couldn't make out the specifics of what was being said. Nevertheless, Rory loved Taz's voice and enjoyed listening to the smooth cadence of his musical inflection. He let the harmony of it soothe him.

Seconds after the singer stopped speaking, Rory's own phone buzzed. He extracted his cell from his pocket to see he had a new text. Rory flipped his phone open.

From: Klarion

Rev says that taz says to let u know i'm ok. I'm ok! More than ok. Better than ok. Will talk tom. Want deets. All deets. Detailed deets. I'll have deets!.

Rory laughed that, as usual, Shane's distinct personality came through so accurately in less than a one hundred sixty character text message. He honestly didn't know what he would do without Shane. They had been through so much together, had been each other's support system through the horrific experience that was high school for an uncloseted homosexual male. The guy was so much more than just a friend to Rory. He held the title of being Rory's first and only lover, if not his first love, he was Rory's closest confidant, he was Rory's brother—

"What's up with all the comic book references?" Taz asked from right behind Rory. "First Nietz with Colossus and Rasputin. Now your friend with Klarion."

"Fuck!" Rory hollered, taken by surprise. He leaped to his feet and swung around to face Taz.

Who lifted a platinum eyebrow and regarded him in amusement. "Relax, lovely."

"I...I just...you were...you...I...hell, never mind." Rory gave up on his explanation, returned his phone to his pocket and sank back down to his former position on the loveseat. There was no way possible he could ever let Taz know that his uneasiness was simply due to the fact that Taz was Taz. According to the entertainment news outlets, Taz had casually dated, and fucked, some of the world's hottest stars and starlets. Even if Taz did think Rory was attractive and sexy, Rory didn't compare to Taz's previous lovers with his unsophistication and unrefinement. And Rory's shortcomings would soon become apparent to more than just himself if he didn't pull it together. "My, um, dad."

"Your, um, dad what?" A barefoot Taz came from in back of the loveseat, crossed in front of Rory and cocked a hip against the loveseat's arm farthest away.

Focusing his attention on an expensive vase mounted on the ledge above the unlit fireplace, Rory explained, "He's the one who got me involved in comics. He loved the escape they provided to him when he was a little boy, so he automatically assumed his only son would too."

"That's interesting. You really don't seem like the comic book sort."

"I love them and collected every single issue I could get my hands on growing up. They fascinated me." A heated blush raced up Rory's neck. "But you're right, somewhat. My fascination was not of the same caliber as other boys my age. Other boys outside of Shane, that is."

"This sounds like it's going to be good. Care to share why comic books fascinated you two so much?" Taz prodded.

Rory ducked his head. He stared at the carpet which was a tan a few shades lighter than his pants. "I mean, just look at Wolverine, Cyclops, Thor and Gambit, just to name a few. And, I know he's inherently evil and all that, but even The Darkness ranks up there in hotness."

The lilting timbre of Taz's voluminous laughter resonated throughout the room. "Fuck me, how did I know I was going to just love your reasons?"

"Yeah, well, I'm glad you're thrilled. Because my dad wasn't when he found out his son had a greater love of comics than he did, but for an altogether different reason. Much later he eventually came to accept it—came to accept me—but his reason why is a story all its own."

"I'll tell you what," Taz said. "I want to hear this reason because I somehow suspect it's even funnier than the motive behind your fascination. So, how 'bout you share the reason with me and I'll share something with you about Deviant Spawn that no one else knows."

Something no one else knew about Deviant Spawn?

Rory didn't think twice before announcing, "He came home early from work one day to discover while my mother was gone to a PTA meeting I had destroyed several of her very expensive, very high thread count, white sheet sets. And to discover I was dressed in my homemade Emma Frost costume."

"The White Queen?"

"The very same." The way Taz easily kept the conversation flowing relaxed Rory. He stopped the nervous bounce of his leg he hadn't even realized he'd been bouncing. "And my outfit was a damn good rendition, if I do say so myself."

"I bet it was, lovely. And I bet that was a most interesting way for your father to discover—"

"That's not the worst of it," Rory interrupted.

"It's not?" There was a huge smile in Taz's voice.

"He came home to discover that I was dressed like Emma Frost. And that Shane was dressed like Wolverine. The battle ground was my bed."

"Well, shit," Taz said softly. "Just...shit."

Surprised at Taz's sudden seriousness, Rory risked a glance at him. Only to discover Taz was staring intently at him again. Just like he had in the elevator.

"Either I seriously misjudged both you and Shane as being bottoms, and need to warn Rev before he gets the shock of his life, or you just described the most erotic image ever."

"Shane's a bottom," Rory admitted. "Like me."

"Two cute twinks. Both fighting to get beneath the other one." Taz squeezed his eyes shut and grabbed his cock. "That's, hands down, got to be the hottest picture I've had drawn for me in a long ass time, lovely. How do you guys work out who tops and who bottoms?"

Rory's eyes fastened onto Taz's gently massaging hand. "We, uh, make a game of it. Whoever gets their clothes off first, and makes it to the bed first, bottoms."

"Who wins?"

"Me, usually."

"I can see that. While by no means does Shane strike me as top, you absolutely do not belong there." Rory's gaze rose to discover Taz's steel colored orbs were open again. They were filled with a burning desire. "Care to play your game with me? I guarantee to let you win."

"Oh, God." Rory scrambled off the loveseat and flew to the other side of the room. Pacing back and forth in front of the wall mounted flat screen, he looked anywhere but at Taz. He took several deep breaths to calm himself and his fierce cravings. Before things went any further, and lord knew he was going to let it go further, he needed Taz to understand something. "I know what me being here looks like, Taz."

"And what would that be, lovely?"

"I know it looks like I'm a groupie, but I'm not."

"Has anything I've said or done tonight indicated that I think you're a groupie?"

"Not really, but—"

"You are here because I didn't leave you with much of a choice. Just for the record, since you seem to be confused on the matter, I didn't have to give groupies a choice. They came willingly. Or not at all. From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew you weren't a groupie and I also knew if I didn't take the necessary actions, I would've found the consequences unacceptable. You would've left that dressing room happy as a pig in shit over our meeting, but with plans to never see me again. Am I right, so far?"

"Yes, but—"

"I also know who you are, lovely. And I would never make such a disrespectful assumption about the family member of someone I consider a friend."

Rory stopped his pacing to stare at Taz. "You know Jasmine is my cousin?"

"How could I not? You two are the spitting image of one another. Except," Taz added with a smirk, "you're more of a female than she is."

"Ha, ha, ha. Very funny," Rory replied, smiling despite himself. Taz's observation didn't offend him...Jasmine had made the same observation herself often enough.

Plus, it was true. Jazzy was a lesbian. A stud lesbian.

"Jazzy ever tell you how we met, lovely?"

"Bits and pieces, here and there."

"Listen close, I'm going to give you the whole of it. We met about four years ago after a concert in Tallahassee. The goddamn manager of Deviant Spawn at the time had arranged a solo interview for Jazzy. He'd assumed it would be safe to do so since it was obvious to him Jazzy wouldn't be interested in me and that I, in turn, wouldn't be interested in her. But when he introduced us, I knew two things instantly. One, Jasmine Banks was the most beautiful creature I'd ever laid eyes on, male or female. And, two, I wanted her."

This story had a predictable ending. "And then you discovered God had cursed you with the wrong set of sexual organs."

"That's not quite the way it happened," Taz said. "As much of a pussy hound as your cousin is, I think I could've had her if I'd pressed the issue."

Suppressing a snarky comment, Rory asked, "Then what stopped you?"

"Simply put, you stopped me. Jazzy put the breaks to anything that could've happened between us which would amount to more than a friendly conversation. She told me all about how her baby cousin was my biggest fan ever and how he would never forgive her for such a betrayal."

Jazzy had been right. Rory wouldn't have forgiven her. "I never knew that. Wow."

"Wow, my ass, kid. I hated you. With a passion. There I was, with this interested, gorgeous female in front of me that I wanted to do nothing more than bend over the table separating us and fuck into oblivion, but all she wanted to do was talk about you. Then, to add insult to injury, she went and showed me a photo of you in her phone that she had just taken the day before."

"Are you for real?"

"Yep. And just like your scheming cousin knew I would be, I was hooked once I saw the photo and discovered Jazzy was the rough draft and you the finished product. I demanded to see every picture she had of you stored in her phone. I made her forward each one of them to my phone. And I provided her with all of my personal contact information with directions that she send me regular updates on you."

"You cannot be serious," Rory said, incredulous.

Taz was admitting to having known who Rory was for years. Years!

"Oh, but I am. Your full name is Rory Eric Banks. You were born September twenty-fifth, nineteen ninety-one, at Arnold Palmer Medical Center. Your mom stayed at home with you and your older sister while your dad worked as a store manager for Publix. Your father and Jazzy's father are brothers. You're currently researching universities throughout the country to find which ones have the best fashion design program. Shane Wilkinson has been your best friend since the second grade. I've digitally watched Shane change styles from grunge to preppy to the gothic style he's currently captivated by, while you've refined your looks using the lovely femme style that complements you so beautifully."

"Wait." Rory waved a hand to stop Taz's diatribe. His whirling mind was dangerously close to short circuiting. "How do you know all of that?"

"You've been my drug of choice for years, lovely. And Jazzy, good little dealer that she is, has kept me very well stocked. When I said I demanded she send me regular updates, I meant through all means and in everything."

"But I'm not your type." Bangles banged into each other in protest when Rory pointed his finger in Taz's direction. "You haven't been seen with a femme for years."

"Want to know why?" Taz asked, pushing off the loveseat's arm. "Because other femmes pale in comparison to you. After I laid eyes on that very first picture of you, I knew they were nothing more than a bad imitation of the real thing that was waiting for me here in Orlando. But up until quite recently you were underage and I was out of the country, so," Taz lifted one shoulder in a shrug, "I had to distract myself somehow while I waited. I hooked up with men and women I knew didn't run a chance of reminding me of you, didn't run a chance of reminding me of the forbidden. Only to discover time and again that every single one of them was inferior to just the thought of you."

"You make it sound like you've been planning this meeting between us for years," Rory whispered hoarsely.

"I have." Holding his hand out to Rory, palm up, Taz said, "So please don't make me wait one moment longer to have you, Rory."

Posed so eloquently, there was no way Rory could refuse Taz's request. He crossed the room and took the outstretched hand.

*

They were in the bedroom, Taz's face lowered to Rory's. Rory sighed his acceptance and opened his mouth for Taz's tongue when the questing invader licked the seal of his lips demanding permission to enter. Immediately, Taz's tongue forged forward and engaged Rory's in a duel, equal parts spirited gentleness to passionate roughness.

Rory's arms tangled around Taz's neck seeking support while Taz's arms looped around his waist offering succor. Careful not to break their connection, Taz maneuvered Rory backwards until Rory's rear hit the edge of the large bed situated on a raised dais in a corner of the room. An outraged gasp escaped Rory as Taz suddenly disengaged from the kiss, bent down to sweep Rory's legs off the floor and tossed him onto the center of the huge mattress.

Tossing the lock of hair out of his eyes, Rory attempted to push up on his elbows only to meet the resistant force of Taz's hand planted in the center of his chest. "Lay back, lovely."

"Want you," Rory panted, reclining into the downy softness.

"And you're going to have me, lover. All of me. For forever."

Despite the mind numbing lust crowding his head, the force of Taz's words punctured Rory's haze. Pretty words spoken in a pretty moment?

From the solemn expression gracing Taz's face, Rory didn't think that was the case. So, that begged the question of whether Taz spoke of starting some type of permanent, ongoing liaison with Rory.

And if being Taz's fuck toy was something Rory could settle for.

Still standing, Taz unzipped then removed Rory's heeled boots. Next, he divested Rory of his socks. Strong hands expertly massaged the arch of Rory's right foot and Rory shivered when Taz pressed warm lips to the sensitive skin.

"Erogenous zone?" Taz asked.

"Crap, yes."

Taz locked his hands firmly around both of Rory's ankles. "So that makes me wonder what will happen if I do this?"

Rory's back shot off the bed and a whimper escaped his mouth as his big toe was engulfed in the moist heat that was Taz's oral cavity. Taz licked and sucked at Rory's toe, swirling his tongue around it before moving on to the one next to it. He paid equal attention to all five digits while Rory twisted his fists in the thick comforter to prevent himself from burying them in Taz's thick mane of white, blond tresses.

When Taz started in on Rory's left foot, Rory tried to kick in an effort to break loose of Taz's unrelenting hold. Conceding that his struggles were futile, Rory finally stooped to begging, "Stop, Taz, you have to stop! Or I'm going to cum!"