A Diary for Two Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling full, we made our way back home, chatting rather merely as my new handbag swung from my shoulder. On the way, I agreed to start going to karate sessions on campus, and we agreed that I might as well enter the house boldly, as Elise, and pretend to be just visiting if I get seen. After all, students are always very friendly and communal, especially at our university, and we were all used to having guests of either gender just popping in for a chat, a meal, a film or a shower... And all right, perhaps people liked to make their own conclusions, but it didn't really matter: Henry had already told Mike that I was sleeping with Erik. Riskless really, albeit confusing...

The idea was good, but pointless really, as we arrived home to find the communal areas empty, and I got to the shower first without anyone seeing who I was. When I came back down as the good old Erik, Henry offered to have a TV afternoon, an idea that I applauded, as I nipped off to buy a ten-pack and some crisps at the local grocery store whilst Henry went to shower.

By the time I was back, Henry was already prepping the next episode of Hannibal on the wide-screen TV, and we promptly plopped down on the couch. Drinking beer and watching a good, violent television series is one of the best lad activities in my bible, and we definitely enjoyed it, occasionally making a joke or silly comment about the complicated plot.

After two episodes, or perhaps three (I'm not too sure), we spent the next hour or two debating the motives and disorders of the various characters, going on and on about the effects of psychopathic behaviors and psychological disorders as a whole. It was fun, and we quickly ran out of beers. After that, Henry ran down to pick up another few ten-packs as I enrolled Mike to join us after he'd come down to hear what all the noise was about.

We spent the end of the afternoon and the evening talking, boozing, and eventually started playing drinking games. Three people wasn't much, but it was enough to get drunk, and we laughed and shouted in our inebriated condition, making rude asides and challenging each others' drinking abilities. It took a while, but finally we calmed down, and Mike, a real lightweight, fell to sleep on the floor. On reflection, we probably should have taken care of him just in case, but he seemed fine to us at the time, so Henry and I just went on chatting, albeit a little more softly.

"So... That Amanda you told me about, what she look like?" Henry asked me, swirling his can in his hand as if it were a glass of wine.

"Well... I don't know. Nice?"

"For god's sake man! Is 'nice' going to allow me to visualize her mentally? Is 'nice' enough to tell me whether she is prettier than Elise?"

"I don't know... How am I supposed to compare her to m... to Elise?" I mumbled.

"Let's take a look... What's her last name? I'm looking her up on Facebook." Henry declared, picking up his phone and logging off to the application.

"I'm definitely not going to tell you that one, mate."

"Well don't worry mate, there's only one Amanda in our university's physics Facebook group according to this... And all right. She's good, but I'm not that impressed."

"Shut up!" I told him.

"What? Oh come one mate, look at Elise, she's a lot better looking!" He suddenly lifted his can up, ready to spray lager at me. He hesitated. "Wait a sec... Is there water in beer?"

"Nope," I lied.

"Damn!" He exclaimed, and drunkenly pushed himself up from the couch, stumbling towards the kitchen.

"Oh no you don't!" I ran after him, trying to stop him from getting to the sink.

I got a hold of his shoulders, but that didn't stop him as he dragged me to the tap and turned it on. He then tried shaking me off and into the jet, coming dangerously close to smashing my head into the tap a couple of time. After a struggle in which I didn't fair very well, I found myself pushing against the wall with both my arms as Henry tried to dunk me into the jet of cold water from the tap. Finally letting go, Henry picked up a spoon from the drying rack and placed it under the stream of water, making it spray back at me, soaking me from head to toe.

I felt myself shrink suddenly, and combined to the drink, the motion didn't agree with me. I was soon on the ground, dizzy and disorientated as Henry drunkenly attempted to lift me up to my feet.

"You soaked me!" I exclaimed as he finally got me to my feet. I plucked at the oversized white t-shirt I was now wearing, feeling it stick to me uncomfortably.

Henry refused to let me go once he'd gotten me up, and half dragged, half carried me back to the couch, plunking the both of us on it.

"You see?" He said, as if he'd just proven a point, "You're hot! And that Amanda girl don't have anything over you, I promise you that."

"You idiot!" I cried, realizing that my top was now almost see-through due to the water, and trying to cover my chest with my smaller arms.

"What?" He inquired, "There anything wrong with me finding the hot new blond chick in my house hot? Or are you still going to pretend you're a guy... Well I have some news for you: these seem very much real to me!"

He took hold of both my wrists and spread my arms out, revealing my wet torso as I struggled to loosen his grip. God I need to remember to never become Elise in the vicinity of a drunken Harry again: For one thing he's a bad drunk, especially in the presence of girls, and for another I have no chance of fighting him off. I eventually gave up and went limp in his grip.

"All right, you got me. I'm a girl. Now are you really going to humiliate a girl like this? Is that really what you do, Henry?"

"I'm... I'm sorry," said Henry, looking sheepish as he released me, "You're right I don't. I should treat you better. I mean... You're my friend, and you're pretty so..." his words trailed away, and he suddenly pulled me into a huge bear hug. "I love you!" He said. I might have panicked, were it not for the fact that he often acted like this when drunk. I wouldn't be surprised to see him hug a hobo and tell him he loved him in this state...

After a few seconds, I slowly disengaged myself from him, and patted him on the shoulder cautiously as I looked up at his huge hairy frame.

"Time for bed?" I asked, feeling the world swivel around me quickly.

He nodded, and I found myself spending the next few minutes trying to help him up the stairs, hardly able to carry a fraction of his weight as we shakily made our way to his room. After making sure he was safely sitting on his bed, I left, closing the door, and made my way back downstairs. Forgetting about the beer cans and unconscious body in the sitting room, I went straight to my room and locked the door.

There, I got out of my soaking clothes and slipped under the sheets, nude. It felt as if the world was spinning around me and I tried closing my eyes, but this only made things worse. I tried turning over a few times, uncomfortably aware of my sensitive new breasts which reacted differently to each position. I finally stuck to lying on my side and fell into a deep, hazy sleep. Thank God I never have hangovers.

October 20, 2014

Well, I certainly didn't have a hangover this morning, but I still felt very tired and a little hazy, having woken up around nine. That was the time at which I should have left to get to my Thermal Physics and Mathematics lectures, which started at ten and eleven respectively. Realizing I'd necessarily miss the first one and was too tired to pay much attention to the second, I decided to take the morning off, and spent the next hour or so in bed, writing down my previous days' activities in my diary.

After that, I finally got up, and realized that whilst I was filthy, my female body had remained hairless but for the hair on the top of my head and my eyebrows, which seemed weirdly well brushed and clean despite never having been attended to. It really seemed like my 'condition' seemed to have a few tricks up its' sleeve to allow me to maintain my female body with the minimum amount of effort.

I lightly prodded myself in the area of my genitalia, wondering if there was any sort of medical conditions I should pay attention. After all, I was perfectly fine with my male tackle, but felt completely clueless about these things... However, all I really managed to do was make myself wince a couple of times as I carelessly stuck my finger in my raw, sensitive insides. Deciding I'd examine myself more carefully another time, I put on some underwear and my billowing dressing gown before carefully stepping out of my room.

I was reassured however to find that, as expected, Mike and Beth were already gone to their lectures. The house seemed utterly empty as I went to make two cups of tea in the kitchen. I then quickly went upstairs to check on Henry. It was about half past ten at that point, and he was only just starting to stir as I sat next to him in my gown, putting a cup on his table and sipping from the other. His eyes finally opened blurrily, and he stared around in disarray for a few seconds, before clamping them shut and holding his head in his hands.

I noticed that he was still dressed. He had obviously been too drunk that previous night to undress for bed.

"Don't worry mate, it'll pass." I told him, patting his shoulder in a comforting manner. "Here, drink some tea, it might help..."

He grunted, and slowly sat up, picking up the cup I'd made for him and sipping it, a pained expression on his face. It felt very much like attending to a sick bed as I waited at his side for him to start recovering. It took him quite a while before he squinted around taking in his surroundings and smiling at me gratefully.

"God... I really envy your lack of hangovers." He told me in a husky voice. "Please tell me I didn't do anything silly last night..."

I laughed at that, and told him what had happened. He groaned, and slumped back into his pillow. It took a good half hour before he was ready to start getting up.

"So... Are the others all gone then?" He eventually asked, gingerly getting out of bed.

"I think so..." I said, "I mean, they both have lectures this morning don't they, and I doubt they'd miss them..." I stopped, suddenly remembering that Mike had passed out in the living room the previous night. Darn.

As if to confirm my worries, I heard slow, heavy footsteps in the stairs outside the room. I didn't have time to react though, as the bedroom door opened.

"Hey Henry, are you all right?" asked Mike in a hoarse voice as he looked in.

It took him a couple of seconds for his hung-over mind to register my presence, and he froze. He stared at me in surprise, as his mouth opened and closed soundlessly. I decided to intervene as I saw the rusty cogs working madly behind his eyes.

"Hi Mike," I said, trying to act normal, "How are you?"

"Been... Been better," He said, "I didn't know you were sleeping over... What happened last night?"

I was trying to work out a not-so-plausible story about a drunken Erik calling me for a booty call when I felt Henry's hand on my arm. I looked around, and saw that he was looking at me meaningfully.

"We can't keep this up," He told me, "Not with both of them anyway. Besides, it simply isn't fair on Mike."

I didn't know what to do, as I looked back and forth between a confused Mike and a determined Henry. Finally, Henry pushed himself up and out of bed.

"Let's go and talk downstairs." He decided.

We made our way to the sitting room, where we sat together, much as we had the previous night, Henry and me on one couch, Mike on the other. Henry then started to explain things, and I quickly backed him up. Confused as Mike was, he was still completely incredulous at our absolutely impossible explanations, smiling uncertainly as if He thought this was some strange joke.

Getting frustrated, I went to my room, taking off my underwear and replacing it with a pair of boxers. Feeling very self-conscious about my breasts, I tied the dressing gown securely in place so as to preserve my modesty, and walked back to the sitting room. There, I beckoned Mike to the kitchen and ran hot water from the tap. He watched me curiously as I slowly filled the bottom of a mug with water, held it above my head, and let some of it run down into my hair.

Almost instantly, I felt myself grow bigger, suddenly standing at the same height as Mike, my bone structure obviously larger despite my wiry frame. He blinked at me; his eyes wide and his mouth open in a round O. I laughed at his expression, hearing my voice come out as a deeper grunt, and gently shoved him back into the sitting room, where he collapsed back onto the couch. I stopped laughing at this point. His reaction could be very important, knowing my current situation.

"What... What temperature does the water have to be to turn you back?" He asked after a long pause. This certainly wasn't what I was expecting.

"I'm not sure..." I admitted, "I'm guessing it has to be hotter than body temperature to turn me one way, colder than that to turn me back... So perhaps 37 degrees Celsius?"

"So... About three hundred and ten Kelvin" he said, pointlessly, "And it happens when you come into skin contact with water?"

"I think so... I've been careful not to touch water of the wrong temperature with my hands, so I'm not sure if it only works if my head or torso gets wet. I can drink though without turning..." This was strange. I knew that Mike was scientifically minded like me, but this whole deal had been so emotional that I hadn't really thought of studying the phenomena.

He kept on asking questions for a little while, and I answered as best I could, until he finally stopped and leant back. He seemed to be taking it rather well, surprisingly, and was now attempting to study me. Henry, however, was losing patience.

"Listen, Mike, you may find this all very interesting and everything, but it is vital that you keep this a secret! We can't let people find out about Elise."

"Elise..." Mike echoed in a ponderous manner.

"We thought it might be better if we found me some alter ego for when I turn." I interjected.

"That makes sense..." Said Mike, "But... Is Elise real? I mean, is this entirely physical, or do you also change character when you transform... I'm asking, as you seemed like very convincing when I met 'Elise'. You seemed like a strong character and all, but still a lady."

"I..." I hesitated, blushing profusely. God I was still trying to get used to this. "I don't know."

"Perhaps..." Added Henry, and I shot him an annoyed glance.

"Hmmm... Well, I promise that I won't tell anyone without your permission, not that anyone would believe me anyway. But I really doubt you'll be able to keep this a secret from Beth for long... She'll eventually find out you know."

Henry and I looked at each other. Mike was probably right, but I wasn't sure if I really wanted to tell anyone else. Not quite yet, anyway.

I think that at this point I'd completely forgotten about going to my afternoon lecture, as Mike, Henry and I sat there, chatting on into the afternoon about my condition. I was glad when the conversation started becoming more light-hearted though, and preferred the few jokes about my changing gender over the worry that came with trying to work out its' significance in the long term. We soon found ourselves feeling hungry though, so I decided to make us lunch whilst the other two went to have a shower, as they still were very hung-over.

At this point, Henry couldn't stop himself from getting some cold water under the excuse that he was 'thirsty' and flung it at me, saying that I'd feel more at home in the kitchen this way. He scampered as I snarled at him, tying up my dressing gown again to preserve my modesty. It was strange, but I felt like Henry was rather enjoying watching me turn into a girl, especially as it was under his control.

I then spent the next few minutes making us all a batch of fried eggs and toast, which was thoroughly enjoyed by the boys as they came back down from their shower in jeans and undershirts. After lunch, they seemed to want to talk about my condition again, and what they'd do with it if they were in my shoes. I decided to go have my own shower at this point, wanting to get away from Henry's talk about infiltrating ladies' locker rooms.

I was getting out of the shower and found that the others had used the time to make their first prank, having slipped into the bathroom during my shower (why oh why did I forget to lock the door that time?), and replaced the male clothes I had laid out with a tank top and small shorts from my room. I muttered to myself angrily as I ran some cold water from the washbasin. I then decided to answer one of Mike's questions by washing my hands in the jet. He'd been right: even that was enough to turn me into a girl.

I glared at the two boys as I came down, dressed in a tight tank top and shorts, very aware of how much of my legs were bare. Worst of all though was the lack of underwear, which I attempted to remedy to by shutting myself in my room to get changed. The bastards had nicked my clothes. God, I thought to myself, I suffer from all the annoyances of women without the respect that they are due by the 'guy code'.

I walked back to the sitting room, fuming, to find the other two laughing themselves to bits, high fiving each other as they saw me.

"For fuck sake!" I thundered furiously, "If you think that this is how it's going to work around here, I'm going to have to teach you guys a lesson!"

"And-and how are you going to do that?" asked Henry, positively crying of laughter now, "by performing a particularly aggressive strip tease?"

I jumped on him at this point, snarling, but instantly found myself on my back, staring up at the ceiling in a daze as the two idiots looked down at me in worry.

"You alright there, Elise?" asked Henry, seeming suddenly terrified.

I didn't answer, but rather attempted to jump up and slap him in the face. It hit him squarely in the cheek, producing a loud noise. Henry jumped back, and glared down at me.

"You know what?" He asked Mike, "I think that this bitch deserves to be tickled."

I yelped, trying to get away, but got instantly pinned down as they started tickling me mad. I giggled and screamed and cried as. Like on Saturday, I was subjected to this torture, and ended up on my back again, feeling tears rolling down my cheeks as my chest heaved up and down, incapable of standing anymore laughter. I finally looked up and saw Mike and Henry staring down at me with a daunting expression on their faces

"Snap it out!" I told them, covering my chest as I noticed how obvious it was that I wasn't wearing a bra. "And you guys would do better to give me my underwear back or you'll be sorry!"

Despite my threats being of no consequence anymore, they nodded in agreement, still staring at me for a while. Finally, Henry shook himself.

"All right, we'll do it. However, we're keeping the rest of your clothing for the moment. You'll be wearing what we give you from now on. That way, you can get more used to being a girl in public" I glared at him, but he simply raised his hand in a 'what did you expect' sort of gesture. "You do know that you'd better start getting used to it," He added, " As you'll have to spend most of your time female in the near future anyway, knowing how wet this place gets in autumn and winter... We'll just make sure you dress appropriately"

It was a disturbing idea to have to be resigned to, but they weren't leaving me much choice. I sat up and went to my room, waiting for my undies to return. They were soon given to me, so I got changed quickly and put my dressing gown on top. Henry frowned at it as I reentered the sitting room.

"What?" I asked, "My legs are cold in these!" I gestured at my small shorts.