A Different Kind of Therapy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This close to my companion, I was all too aware at how dirty she was from her tumble in the field and how fragrant she was from the morning's exertions. And while I was put off by that, I was even more mortified because I knew I was in the same shape. I needed a shower. My hair needed washing. But that wasn't going to happen any time soon.

"Would you mind getting their bellies, Caro, dear? I want to get out of these boots."

"Sure thing," Ms. Nail said. She moved away where I couldn't see, while Erica went to sit on a hay bale clearly in my view. She pulled off her boots, then stood up again and unbuttoned her riding jacket. Like her partner, she too was braless. Her milk-chocolate colored breasts were tipped by large areolae of a darker shade and I could see even from where I was that her nipples were stiff.

But I didn't get to enjoy the view in leisure. While Erica was taking off her boots and jacket, Caroline took some kind of belt and wrapped it around Lucy and me. She had to lean up tight against Lucy so she could pass through the web it around my back. Then she pulled it tight and cinched it somehow, so Lucy and I were pulled tightly together at another point.

"Don't they look sweet, Caro," Erica said malevolently. "Our two bitches are inseparable. Why don't you kiss before your beatings, bitches?"

Lucy and I looked at each other and then I leaned forward to kiss her. I was turned on by what had been happening and I had shared much with Lucy already this morning. So I was okay with kissing her. But she just pecked me and turned away.

"That's not much of a kiss, Lucy Goosey," Ms. Nail said. "Give her a real kiss."

"Don't call me that!" Lucy said angrily.

"What? 'Lucy Goosey'?" Caroline Nail grabbed Lucy's hair and turned Lucy's head to face her. "You don't mind being called 'cunt' or 'whore' or 'bitch', but you don't want me to call you Lucy Goosey? You're fucked up, bitch. And I'll call you anything I want. Understand, Lucy Goosey?" I saw Caroline's hand tighten, pulled Lucy's hair. Lucy's head went back to relieve the pain but she could only go back so far. "Understand?" Caroline asked again.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Now, give her a real kiss, Lucy Goosey." Caroline turned Lucy's head back to me. We kissed again, more then a peck this time. But Lucy's mouth didn't open when I invited it with my mouth. Lucy's head was pulled back again.

"What's the matter, Lucy Goosey? Don't you like kissing girls?"

"No ma'am," Lucy said through obvious pain.

"Pammy here doesn't mind. Do you cunt?"

"No," I said truthfully, though I felt like I was betraying Lucy.

"I had to practically horse whip the bitch to get her to feel up the other one's cunt," Erica said from behind me.

"Really," Caroline responded. "Why, Lucy Goosey?"

"I've never, um, touched, ow, another woman like that before," she said. I could see her eyes watering.

"No?" Caroline laughed. "Well, Lucy Goosey, my smelly little virgin, you're gonna do a lot more than that today, I guarantee you. Today, you're going to learn to kiss a girl. You're going finger a girl if I tell you. But one thing I promise you is before you leave here today, you're going have your pretty little face in my crotch and you'd damn well make me come when you do. Now, kiss this other skanky whore and make it good."

Caroline turned Lucy's head back at me and pushed her toward me. Lucy kissed me back this time. Her mouth opened up and she let my tongue explore her mouth. I felt the pressure ease on the back of her head and I presumed that Caroline let go of her hair. Then I felt Mrs. Landry move up behind me and slide her hand between my legs, her fingers sliding inside my pussy.

"No! Don't!" Lucy's head jerked back from me.

"Just kiss, bitch," Caroline growled. She grabbed Lucy's hair again and pushed her face back at me. Mrs. Landry's other hand grabbed my hair and held it in place. We began kissing again while Mrs. Landry finger-fucked me. From the way Lucy was squirming, I assumed that she was getting the same treatment from Ms. Nail.

"You know, Erica," Ms. Nail said meanly, "For someone named Lucy Goosey, she's pretty damn tight. And frigid too. How about yours?"

"Well, this bitch ain't frigid. She'd be fucking me back if she could move. But yeah, pretty tight. Don't your husbands ever fuck you, you skanky whores?"

Lucy's kiss changed in timbre. Once second she was doing it just to make it look good. The next there was passion behind it. I felt more than heard her moan into my mouth.

"That's right, Lucy Goosey," Caroline cajoled. "You're starting to enjoy it. Fuck my fingers back. You're just a bitch. Ride your mistress's fingers. She knows what a dirty skanky whore you are. It's probably better than your husband ever gave you anyway. You're so wet for me, you know. So wet for another woman. Didn't know you had it in you, did you cunt? Are you going to come for me? It feels like it. Are you going to come?"

Caroline jerked Lucy's head back so she could answer.

"Yes," Lucy said like she was being tortured. "Please. Oh, so close, so close."

And like those were magic words, Mrs. Landry's fingers pulled roughly from my cunt, eliciting a ragged sigh of frustration from me. The same must have happened to Lucy because she suddenly stiffened.

"No!" she cried. "Don't stop. Please. Please make me come."

"What's that, bitch?" Mrs. Landry asked mockingly. "You want a woman to make you come? Are you some kind of dykey cunt?"

"Please. I don't care. I just want to..."

"Too bad, Lucy Goosey," Ms. Nail laughed. "Just too bad. Maybe in a bit. For now...." Mrs. Landry quickly slipped a strap over my head and pulled something like a rubber bit into my mouth, tightening the strap from behind. I could see Lucy had the same thing in her mouth. It effectively kept us from saying anything more. Then a length of black silk was pulled over my eyes and tied against my head. I couldn't see a thing through it.

It was only a moment later that the blows began to land on my bottom, my thighs and my back. Lucy must have been getting the same treatment, her body kept jerking into mine the same way mine was being pushed into hers.

The implements varied. There was something that felt like a paddle: the pain was spread out and almost bearable. But it was like a tenderizer making way for what I assumed was a crop. That slammed into me with a sharp pain that traced a straight line across my ass or thighs. Occasionally there'd be a brief halt and I'd feel Mrs. Landry move up close to me and bright, intense shots of pain would bloom around me backside as she used something I wasn't at all familiar with.

Through it all Mrs. Landry and Ms. Nail were quiet, working steadily and purposefully. All I could hear was the impact of the paddles and crops, Lucy and my muffled cries of pain through our bits and the horses in the stalls around us.

I think I came from the beating twice. I can't say I'm entirely sure. It was a period of intense sensation. Of pain mixed with pleasure. Of pain that became pleasure. I have no idea how long it lasted. Probably not long, and when it stopped I was in a different world.

It was like I was in a dream as my ankles were untied and my feet placed on the ground. I was glad then for the other things that held me and gave me a chance to set myself steadily. The belt came off around Lucy and me next. Then the cuffs that held my hands were untied from above me, but they were retied behind my back.

Someone, I assumed it was Mrs. Landry, guided me across the rough floor until I was standing on hay. Her hands pressed on my shoulders and I knelt. The hands left me and I heard some movement in front of me, I couldn't really tell what. Then my face was pressed into someone's smooth belly and hands reached behind my head to undo the blindfold and unbuckle the bit from my mouth. She stepped back and I could see it was indeed Mrs. Landry, though now she was naked.

She must have discarded her pants a second ago when she'd left me alone. Her muff was right in front of me: covered in dark, tight curls, trimmed neatly in a patch above her vulva, but shaved bare on her labia. Being this close I could smell her too. She smelled of lust and leather, sweat and heat.

I glanced quickly to my right side where Lucy was, like me, on her knees, her hands bound behind her back. Ms. Nail stood before her, also naked. "As you see, my lovely whores, unlike Lucy Goosey here, my carpet matches my drapes." Lucy's eyes were big and locked on Caroline's sex in front of her. Like the hair on her head, Ms. Nail's pubic hair was copper, bright against her pale skin. Unlike the wild mane on her head, this was trimmed, but it clearly covered her lips as well as her pubic mound. She ran her fingers across herself. "What do you think, Lucy Goosey? How do you like my cunt?"

"It's...it's...I don't...."

"Cat's got the skank's tongue," Erica said. "But that's okay, the pussy will get it in a minute." Caroline snorted. "What about you Pammy? How do you like my cunt?"

"It's beautiful," I said.

"See Lucy Goosey, that's how you talk to a lady," Caroline said, "You tell her she's beautiful. Now," she grabbed Lucy's chin and rubbed Lucy's nose against her sex, "try again Lucy girl. How do you like my cunt?"

"It's...it's...beautiful, ma'am," Lucy stuttered.

"That's a girl," Caroline said and patted Lucy's cheek. "Good enough to eat, do you think?"

"I...I don't know, ma'am," Lucy said in little more than a whisper.

"Well, I do," Caroline said. She grabbed Lucy's hair and slowly lowered herself to a seat on a hay bale behind her. She spread her legs and held Lucy's head between her thighs inches from her sex.

"I don't think I need to force you, do I, Pammy?" Erica Landry asked me. She plopped down on a bale next to her friend, opening her own thighs to me. "Come, look at me, Pammy, you slut. Get a good whiff of me. I'm hot and I'm horny, just like you are."

It wasn't comfortable to bend down between her legs with my hands tied behind me, but I did. I leaned forward and moved closer to her pussy. Her scent, clear to me before, was overwhelming now. The notes of leather were strong, from her riding no doubt, but stronger still was the scent of animal musk and the salty stale smell of sweat. Her pussy was wide open, showing hot pink inner flesh, sopping wet with her juices, surrounded by chocolate lips and thighs, topped by her curly short hairs. I was intoxicated, entranced. I wanted her. I could barely restrain myself.

"May I...can I...?" I trembled. "May I lick you, Mrs. Landry?" I managed to say.

"You damn well better, bitch," the dark skinned woman said to me, leaning backwards. I dove in greedily.

Off to my side, I heard Ms. Nail say angrily, "See, Lucy Goosey? See how easy it is? Get to it?"

"No," Lucy sobbed as I enjoyed Erica's luscious cunt. "Please don't ma...." Lucy's sentence was cut off in the middle, her voice no doubt muffled into Caroline's own cunt.

Erica's taste was intense: bitter and sweet at the same time, strongly mixed flavors of something like rosemary and the leather she'd been wearing before. Musky with a taste almost like a well aged tequila. Her lips and her clit were small, but oh so responsive to my tongue. I let my tongue's tip wander around her complicated folds and was rewarded with Erica's squirms and moans. When I flicked her clit, fluttering my tongue like a hummingbird's wings, she shuddered and cried out softly.

While Erica was mostly quiet, Mrs. Landry, next to her was vocal in her commands to Lucy. "That's it, Lucy Goose, lick me, right there. Yeah, I knew you'd be a pussy licking slut. Fuck. Oh yeah, that's good. Lezzy whore. You know you love it. Why'd you fight it, bitch? You probably wanted to for years. Didn't you, slut? Didn't you? Oh yeah. Right there. Right there. Now, stick your tongue in me. Stick it deep. Fuck me with your tongue you dyke. Fuck me you whore."

Feeling like I'd been rewarded with a small orgasm from Erica, I sought something stronger. Taking my clue from Caroline's commands, I pushed my face hard against Erica's cunt and forced my tongue deep inside of her. My nose pressed against her clit. Her taste was all to me right then. Her taste and the feel of her slippery folds on my cheeks and the heat of her cunt on my tongue. I began to piston my tongue in and out of her, fucking her as best as I can, rubbing my nose at the same time against the nub of her clit.

"Oh, God, bitch," Erica finally called out. "Fuck!" Suddenly her sex was flooded with so much liquid that I thought for a moment that she was peeing on me. Then I realized she was "squirting." I had read about that in Cosmo or something. Erica's sex squeezed hard on my tongue and her thighs quivered on my shoulders. I back up a little to let her juices flood onto my face. Erica was making some grunting noises now. Nothing comprehensible but clearly pleasurable. I let my tongue slide from inside of her hand began to slowly, sensuously lave her outsides.

"Yes, bitch, my clit. Yes," Caroline was instructing Lucy. "That's it. Suck it. Suck my clit. Suck it between your lips bitch. Yeah, like that. Like that. Suck my juicy clit and show me how much you love it. Show me, fuck yeah, show me how much you love my cunt. Show me, oh yes, show me what a sluty dyke you are. Show me. Oh fuck. Oh Lucy. Oh yeah. Yeaaaah."

I glanced upwards at that moment and I saw Caroline's hand in Erica's, both arms tight against each other, fingers intertwined and holding tight. From the corner of my eye I could see Caroline's face squeezed tight as she came.

"Keep licking," Caroline commanded when she could talk again. But Erica pushed me away. I fell back on my knees, looking over at Caroline and Lucy, the latter's blonde hair in a total mess, plastered with sweat against her head as she bent to her task, no sign of distaste in her posture anymore. She seemed to be enjoying herself. Certainly, she no longer needed Caroline's hand in her hair to hold her in place.

Erica stood, then turned her back to me, and knelt between me and the hay bale, then leaned forward, laying across it. The position totally revealed her to me, both her pussy and her anus open to my gaze.

I knew what she wanted. I had submitted my will enough that I would do as she wanted without her even saying it. I leaned forward again and extended my tongue and began to lick her asshole.

The taste was strong, though not as unpleasant as I thought it would be. The skin was smoother than I expected and I quickly overcame my initial abhorrence. I began to lick with enjoyment. And Erica was definitely enjoying it too.

While she'd been fairly quiet while I ministered to her cunt, she wave very vocal now. "Good slut. Good. Lick my ass, bitch. You know you love it. Ain't no ass like black ass. Ain't that right, cunt? No don't talk. Lick, bitch. Lick my ass."

Caroline was saying something too, continuing to talk Lucy through her paces. But I don't really know what she said. I was concentrating on Erica. But now she was almost yelling. Her hand slipped down underneath her and I felt more than saw her fingers beginning to diddle herself. "That's right, bitch. Lick my black ass. Lick it bitch. No, fuck my ass. Fuck my black ass with your tongue, white bitch. Yeah, like that." Her asshole was so tight against my tongue, but I loved the way it felt. Or rather I loved the way it seemed to make her feel. I wanted to please her oh so badly. Wanted to give her everything she wanted.

"Fuck, don't stop. Oh fuck," she continued. Then, with my tongue pushed as far into her as I thought I could, she screamed in pleasure and her body shook uncontrollably. I was forced from her by her body quake and just sat back on my heels to watch this magnificent woman have a magnificent come.

I didn't even notice it, but Lucy must have achieve something similar with Caroline. The red head was lying back, muscles slack, against the wall behind her hay bale, her legs still spread, with a contented smile on her face and her eyes closed, breathing quickly and shallowly. She languidly pushed Lucy away and Lucy sank back like me onto her haunches.

We looked at each other. I have no idea what I looked like, but Lucy was enormously sexy with her hair totally messed up and her face relaxed, triumphant, and slick with the juices from Caroline's cunt.

After a second, I leaned hesitantly toward her, as awkward as that was with my hands bound. But she leaned in hesitantly too, and in a second we were tilted against each other kissing passionately, our tongues meeting inside our open mouths. I knew I could taste Caroline on her and was sure she could taste Erica on me. It was wonderful.

I'm not sure how long we kissed, we stopped when we heard Erica say, "She sure seems to like it now, Caro. Why'd she fight it so much before?"

"How should I know, Eri. Shall we let them come now?"

"They did good, I think they're in for a reward."

They continued their banter as they both got up and stretched, then came around behind us and unbound our hands. Erica had me stand and lay on my back across the two hay bales that she and Caroline were recently sitting on. The rough hay on my recently beaten backside sent shivers through my body again. Erica raised my knees and spread my legs apart. Then Caroline instructed Lucy on top of me, her head toward my feet. We were soon positioned into a classic sixty-nine position.

I was immediately reminded about just how much Lucy and I each needed a bath; how dirty and sweaty and smelly we both were. But neither of us really cared. As soon as we were each face-to-cunt, we both leaned forward to greedily enjoy the other's cunt. I had thought Erica's taste strong, but it was nothing to compare to Lucy. I'm not sure I could say that Lucy tasted good (Not right then anyway, I learned otherwise another time), but I didn't really worry about it. I was horny, I wanted to please this woman who had gone through so much with me and, oh fuck, she was licking me and that felt wonderful.

I'd never managed a sixty-nine with a man that was worth the time to get into position. With Lucy, on the other hand, it was wonderful. There was a feedback loop that was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. When I tried something different with my mouth, I soon felt the same on my own sex. And when Lucy became experimental and ventured into new territory with her lips or tongue, I found myself emulating her, letting her feel what she was doing to me.

Our hand were on each other's thighs, holding onto each other. Our tongues and lips wandered from cunt lips to clitoris to pushing deep into slippery wet cunts. We brought each other off and just kept on going. We never even noticed that Mrs. Landry and Ms. Nail had stopped talking and moved away from us for a few minutes.

They made us aware of them again rather abruptly. Without warning, as I was licking upwards against Lucy's pussy, my head was pushed downward and I watched Caroline push a thick, strapped-on, dildo into Lucy. At the same time, Lucy's tongue was removed from my cunt and I was filled with something large. Without much pause, Erica -- it had to be Mrs. Landry -- was fucking me and I watched from an unusual angle as Caroline fucked Lucy.

Damn it, but it felt good. Fucking wonderful actually. I tried at one point to reach up with my head and lick Lucy while she was being fucked, but it didn't work. She was moving around too much and Caroline kept hitting me in the top of my head. So, I just let my head lean back and enjoyed what Erica was doing to me and the view of what Caroline was doing to Lucy.

They fucked us through a number of orgasms. Caroline even managed to get Lucy to squirt, the copious liquid falling on to my face and shocking me before it triggered another come on my part. By the time they'd decided they'd finished, I had been fucked more than I'd ever been fucked in my life. Certainly Bob had never managed to go that long.