A Different Love Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HELLO!" the soft female voice called out. John's eyes snapped open as he looked around. "Hey John you in there???" Candy called from the other side of the bathroom door.

"umm Yeah!" John called back as he tried in vain to will his erection to soften, but the sound of her voice brought back images of her body and the kiss and it only spurned him on. He heard the door open, and could see a form slip into the bathroom.

"Hey come on hurry up silly!" Candy called as she playfully batted at the curtain.

"Yeah just give me a minute OK" John called back as he tried to think of something other then this amazing women standing less then two feet from his naked form. He resisted the urge to pull back the curtain and show her what he was doing. Instead he reached down and turned off the water, but he could still see her standing in the bathroom.

"Um.. hey..do you mind?" John asked with a shaking voice.

"Oh my god! So sorry!" Candy replied as she hurried back out the door. He heard the door shut and peaked around the curtain to make sure no one was there. Grabbing a towel off the rack above the toilet he wrapped it around his waist as he slowly opened the door and checked the hall. Not seeing her there he slowly padded down the hall to his room grabbing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt to wear.

Walking back he saw her leaning against the back of the couch. She was wearing a white t-shirt and blue sweat pants with what appeared to be a small silver badge on the right leg.

"Hey! I am sorry, grew up with brothers and i work with a bunch of guys so I wasn't thinking." She said as she looked at him with a small frown on her face.

"Oh no your fine you caught me daydreaming." John said with a smile as he stopped in front of her.

"I really hate to ask but can I use your shower?" The ones at work weren't working and I smell like a horses ass." She said with a small giggle.

"umm sure.." John said as he lead her back to the bathroom. "Soap and stuff is in the shower and towels above the toilet. Did you want some coffee?" John offered as he grabbed the door handle.

"That would be great! Two creams, two sugars please" Candy replied as she dropped the large blue duffel bag she was carrying. John smiled and slowly closed the door, and walked over to his bedroom to grab the extra robe he kept and walked back to the bathroom. He could already hear the shower running and tried to quietly open the door to toss it on the sink.

"ummm I brought you a robe." John called into the bathroom.

"Oh great i will be out in a minute" Candy called from the shower. Looking to the shower her could see her silhouette in the curtain and felt his cock spring up as her looked and her shapely body. Her breasts looked full and perky and her legs look very tight and defined.

"Everything ok?" Candy called from the shower.

"Uh yeah!" John called out as he quickly tossed the robe on the sink and shut the door. Cursing to himself he walked to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee.

John had just finished pouring when Candy walked into the kitchen with the fluffy white robe on. She was using a towel to dry her hair as she looked to the two cups sitting on the counter.

"Thank you so much I am sorry but your place is closer then mine. Hope you don't mind." Candy said as she tossed her towel on the counter and grabbed up the steaming cup of coffee in front of her.

"Oh yeah, no problem, Nothing like helping a lady in distress, makes my day." John laughed as he bent over to grab some eggs from the fridge She giggled quietly as she sipped the at the coffee.

"Mmmmmm this is so good!" Candy said as she set the cup down on the counter.

"Thanks I am glad you like it, its my favorite flavor of coffee." John replied as he looked back to see her staring at his ass. Candy blushed and quickly looked back to her cup of coffee.

"What flavor is it?" Candy asked as she took another sip of coffee.

"Its Breakfast blend" John called as he shut the fridge and set down several items on the counter. Candy leaned back against the counter and quietly sipped at her coffee as she watched him toss some eggs in a hot pan on the stove and started slowly cutting up some ham and cheese squares.

"So what do you do?" John asked as he tossed a few items into the cooking eggs.

"I am a police Detective" She said as she slowly padded over to where he was working and snatched a small square of cheese to nibble on.

"Oh yeah? What precinct are you working out of?" John asked as he gently slapped her hand as she tried reaching for another piece of cheese.

"The 14Th precinct" She giggled as she gently punched him the shoulder.

"Ow!" John said as he smiled back at her and let her grab another piece of cheese to nibble on. Candy giggled as she went back and leaned against the counter.

"Yeah its a good gig, only been out here for a couple of weeks, already working on a case." She said as she sipped at her coffee.

"Oh yeah?" John said as he reached for a plate. "Who you watching?" He asked.

"Some lawyer from this firm we believe has been working with the local mob." She replied as she fingered her robe.

"What firm?" John said as he pulled the very full looking omelet from the pan setting it on the plate and reaching for another egg.

"Sanford, Crawly and something or other." Candy said as she looked around for a fork. John paused as he looked down at the pan. What the hell that is my firm??? John thought to himself as he slowly cracked another egg letting it fall into the hot pan.

"You OK?" Candy asked as she looked at him with a concerned look.

"Yeah just fine.." John smiled back at her.

John finished the eggs and they sat at the table talking about anything other then work. John dodged the subject as much as he could. It was not that he was involved in anything but he was afraid she would stop seeing him if she knew that he worked for that firm. After a bit the thought left his mind as he enjoyed her amazing company. She laughed at his silly jokes and they talked for a long time about how they had grown up and what things they were into. They started talking about movies and he found she was into alot of the same kind of movies he was. She seemed to be a die hard action movie junk but loved a good comedy as well.

"So have you seen the Date Movie yet? He asked as he took another sip off his coffee.

"No! I wanted to but missed it when it was in the theaters" she said as she slowly spined her coffee cup.

"Well i have a copy if you want to sit down and watch it, its really funny." John replied.

"I would love to see it!" She giggled as she rose up from the table and padded out to the living room. John watched her walk away from the table and could not help but stare at her butt as it swayed beneath the heavy material of the robe. Sighing softly to himself he grabbed up the plates and dropped them in the sink.

"Come on slow poke!" Candy called from the living room. John walked into the living room to find her kneeling on the couch her arms folded along to the top of it and a pouting look on her face. John giggled as he saw the look on her face break into a huge grin.

"Your kinda bubbly for a cop you know?" He said with a grin.

"Well if you want me to be the cop then i can be the cop!" She said with a very hard serious angry look on her face.

"No please I like the other way!" John said holding up his hands in a mock I surrender pose. Shaking her head she turned and sat down on the couch. John crossed the room and stood in front of the couch. Candy was pulling at a loose thread on the robe with a hurt look on his face.

"Hey whats wrong?" John asked squatting down in front of her.

"I hate that, ever time I start dating a guy and try to act normal I always get the your not acting like a cop? deal and it pisses me off!" Candy said as she pulled the thread free and tossed it aside.

"I am sorry it was just a joke." John said as he reached out and took her hands in his.

"Its just you don't want to see me at work, I push alot aside to be a cop, emotionally i mean, and when i am not on the job I try to just be myself." she said as she gently squeezed his hands.

"Well from now on when your here you be yourself and leave work at the door. OK?" John said as he squeezed her hands back. Looking up she smiled at him and pulled his hands to her causing him to lean in.

Their lips met like they did the night before and John's heart pumped hard in his chest as he felt her soft warm, wet tongue slip between his lips. He slowly pushed his mouth pushing his tongue forward and slide along the edge of hers. She moaned softly into his mouth as he drew his hand away from hers to gently caress her cheek. She reached up and put a hand on his chest pulling gently at his shirt. John felt his cock stiffen at her touch and he resisted the urge to tear her robe from her and make love to her on the couch. She softly pulled away from him, then kissed him gently on the the lips as she sank back into the couch. "Easy tiger, put the movie in, I have been dieing to see it. John looked down quickly to the crouch of his jeans and could see the outline of his massive erection. He quickly stood up and turned in the same motion hoping that she did not catch a glimpse of his arousal. Her heard her giggle softly as he walked over to the TV and dropped the DVD into the player.

"What are you giggling about?" John asked as he stood there trying in vain to will his erection down.

"Mmmm nothing.." she giggled as she spread out on the couch, her head on one arm of the couch and her feet almost touching the other end.

John turned around to see her laying out on the couch and giggled as he said "So where am i suppose to sit?" Smiling she shifted forward on the couch so she was laying on the edge and pointed behind her.

"Right here." she giggled. John gave her a curious smile as he slowly approached the couch. "Come on I wont bite....hard" she giggled as she patted the couch behind her. John slowly crawled onto the couch as she giggled as he tried in vain not to fall on her.

Finally in position he found himself laying on his side with one arm bent under his head and the other laying on his thigh. He felt her shift a bit and rest herself against him as she sighed contently to herself. The movie played and they both laughed along with the jokes and made small comments as it played. It was a romantic comedy about a guy who falls in love with a girl at a party but after losing site of her he goes on a adventure to find her, with a friend who is wild and crazy and gets them into trouble. Several times during the movie he felt her snuggle closer to him, pushing her butt into his crouch. The closeness of her body allowed him to smell a faint perfume on her body and his the shampoo she had used in her hair which aroused him further.

He felt his cock stiffen with the warmth of her body and the closeness. He half closed his eyes and tried to envision her amazing body shifting under the robe. He jumped slightly when he felt her hand close around his wrist and guide his free hand to her stomach. He held her tight to him as her fingers slipped down through his and then away from his hand.

"Do you have a blanket I am kinda cold." She whispered.

"Over in the chair there is one." John whispered back. Slipping off the couch she walked over and grabbed the blanket that was draped over the back of the recliner. She padded back to him and gave him a smile as she tossed the blanket over him and climbed back onto the couch. John placed his hand back on his thighs to allow her to get comfortable again against him. He felt her shiver a couple of times under the blanket, then he felt her reach back and gently grab his wrist. Knowing what she wants John slide his hand along her stomach, but stopped when he felt the soft flesh of her stomach.

He felt her sigh softly as he gently brushed his fingers against the soft flesh of her stomach. Looking down at her he saw that her eyes were closed and that she had a small smile cross her lips. He let his finger tips slightly glide up her stomach feeling goosebumps form under his touch. He heard her sigh again as he slide them back down her stomach. He felt her push her ass into the crouch of his pants grinding softly against his erection. She opened her eyes wide as she glanced back at him with a smile on her face. Leaning in John kissed her on her exposed neck and licking it softly with the tip of his tongue. She moaned softly as he felt her push back against him again harder this time allowing his erection to feel the warmth from her ass.

"Touch me.." she whispered as her hand pushed against his and slowly led it to her breasts.

Johns heart pounded in his ears as she felt his hand trail up between her breasts cupping one gently. The warmth of her body was amazing, her skin was soft and smooth, her breast were firm and perky with a slight bit of muscle behind them, yet he could feel a gentleness about them. He let his thumb travel up to her nipple and gently rode over the stiff erection. He marveled at how stiff and large it was and his mouth watered at he thought of sucking on it. He could feel her chest rise and fall at his touch and he could feel her heart beating hard in her chest. He cupped and massaged her breasts moving from one to the other. Gently rubbing and pulling on her erect nipples as he felt her hand gripping his thigh and pushing her chest out against his hand. She moaned a little louder as he resumed kissing and sucking on her neck, working his way up to her exposed ear which made her shudder slightly at the touch of his lips. He sucked on her earlobe gently as he heard her whispers his name in a sigh.

Pulling back from her ear he looked at her as she turned her head to look at him. Smiling with half closed eyes she turned around to face him, reaching up she placed her hand on his chest and smiled weakly at him. His had slide to the shoulder of robe and felt her shift under it as he pushed the heavy robe of her shoulder. She slipped her arm through and he marvelled at the slight tan on her skin. He looked down between them with nothing but desire in his eyes. He looked to her shapely legs and smooth skin of her hips. Looking between her legs he could see the soft flesh of her mound and not a hair in sight. He looked back up to her and saw that she had been watching him intently.

"You are so beautiful" John whispered as he matched her intent look. She smiled and leaned in and kissed him hard on the mouth. The kiss was rough and passionately, their tongues fought in his mouth as he pulled her close and held her tight. She ran her fingers through his hair as he let his hand slide down her back to grab her ass. She groaned into his mouth and kissed harder as she felt his warm hand caressing her buttocks, grabbing and massaging them.

She opened her legs hooking one on his thighs as she ground into him hard. He felt her hand slide down between them and grab roughly at his zipper. She pulled it down hard on the zipper undoing it one swipe. John felt her shake a bit as he felt her hand drift into his pants. She pulled back sharply as her fingers made contact with the warm flesh of his shaft. A look of shock on her face as let her finger tips trail along her length.

"I didn't have time to put any boxers on" John said with a shy whisper. He felt her fingers close around his shaft as he sucked in a deep breath as a rush of pleasure traveled up his spine. He groaned loudly as he closed his eyes and tipped his head back, it had been so long since he had felt another person touch him. Colors dance behind his eyelids as he felt her hand slowly move up and down his shaft, gently caressing the flesh of his exposed head.

"How long has it been?" she whispered as he felt her warm breath on his neck followed by a soft kiss.

"A year!" he grunted as he felt her fingers wrap around his head rubbing it the large amount of precum he was spilling out.

"Tell me what your feeling?" she whispered as she let her wet hand slide down his shaft, holding it tightly.

"Something i haven't felt in a long time.." he whispered as he let his hand wander down between her body to rest against the mound just above her warm wet sex.

"Show me.." she whispered.

John slide his hand down between her legs to her smooth wet lips. She groaned loudly at his touch, as he let his finger tips glide along the outside of her wet lips. She shift her hips closer as she gently massaged her sex, teasing it with her fingers. She shiver and moaned under the blanket as opened his eyes and looked into hers. She watched him intently, her lips slightly parted but smiling as he touched her. Feeling his become wet with her arousal he slowly slide his middle finger past her lips and she opened her eyes wide taking a deep breath.

"Oh god!" she moaned out as she started rolling her hips back and forth dragging his finger to different sensitive spots in her pussy. John drew his hand back as he found her hard clit and slowly gently rubbed the large nub against his finger. She tightened her grip on his cock as she buried her head in his chest. "God don't stop, please i need this don't stop!" She moaned into his chest as he rubbed her nub a bit more forcibly, he rolled it in small circles and could feel her shake with desire and emotion. Her hips swayed in time to his touch as she continued to slide her hand up and down his shaft squeeze gently on his head with each pass.

"John i am close..I am so close please, make me cum!" she moaned again into his chest as he let more of his finger dip inside her then slide back up to rub her clit. His hand was soaked and could feel her juices on her thighs and she bucked her hips hard. She quickly looked up into his eyes, he could see lust, desire and a passion in them as her lips worked to form words but nothing came.

Leaning in close to her John said "You look so beautiful right now.."

"Oh Fuck!" she screamed as a her body tightened up and John felt a warm rush of juices bath his hand, wrist and also some splash against his thigh. She furious pumped his cock as her body shock and bucked with a huge orgasm.

"Cum i want you to cum!" she said through deep labored breaths.

She tossed back the blankets exposing them both. She stroked and rubbed his cock as she dove on his neck sucking and kissing with a lost abandonment. John gave into his own building urges and concentrated on the feelings rushing through his body. He pumped his hips in time with her fist as he felt the climax coming. His head spun with dizziness as he felt the pressure building in his balls.

"Oh god Candy!" John moaned out as he felt the an explosion in the back of his mind. He felt himself release the first shot, which sent a rush of pleasure assaulting his senses. He felt her continue you stroke his cock as shot after shot erupted from him.

"Oh my god, there is so much!" Candy moaned. John weakly opened his eyes to see her smiling face beaming back at him. Looking down between them he could see that he had shot cum on hear amazing breast, stomach and a very thick glob had landed on her mound.

Looking back to her he was shocked and worried as he saw her staring at the mess he had made. "I - I..." John started to say but she shushed him and took her hand away from his cock which was covered in a mess of cum. Looking at him intently she brought a finger to her lips and he watched as she licked it clean of his cum. John sat shocked as she reached down between them and grabbed up the thick glob on her mound. Scooping it up she brought the fingers up between them and held them as she leaned in, slowly opening her lips.

John was not sure what he was thinking or if she would even be spooked by this. He had tasted his own cum before in the past and enjoyed doing it from time to time after a very heated night of surfing porn but this was with another person present. He slowly lowered his head and their gaze locked as he opened his mouth. She slowly moved her fingers to his lips and John though one last time what he was about to do, and then just licked the whole glob off her fingers. She quickly pressed her lips against his and kissed him deeply swirling the cum between their tongues. It was salty and very warm, and he could taste it everywhere on her lips, tongue, mouth, his own tongue. They kissed passionately for what seemed like hours, finally he pulled away with a gentle kiss on her lips and looked at her. He opened his mouth to speak but she shook her head slowly and hugged him tightly.