A Different Type of Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A different type of workout.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Miguelin58Miguelin5811 months ago

I enjoyed the pace of the story and, of course, the nature of its content. As a white, unattached male in his mid-sixties, who lives in New Mexico, I have fantasies of this nature. It also brought memories from almost thirteen years ago.

At the age of fifty-two, I had gone back to school to get a Master of Education with the goal of teaching in a secondary school setting. I my Multicultural Education class, I found myself assigned to a small group which included a Latina woman in her late twenties who taught third grade at the time.

The professor of the course was a big believer in collaborative learning and required a number of assignments where we worked together as a group. On the first day of class, I had noted her attractiveness when she walked into the classroom and, while I didn't think much beyond that, I was delighted that we would be working together.

One of the first such assignments was to take an online quiz together. After we had collectively aced the quiz, we decided to go to a local restaurant to celebrate. As we were saying our goodbyes, she and I found ourselves remaining behind getting to know one another better.

Perhaps it was due to my being significantly older, but she began telling me about her marriage, how she thought her husband was cheating on her, although she could not find any concrete evidence beyond her female intuition.

She characterized him as a typical Mexican male who tolerated her working outside the home but did not encourage nor support her career as a teacher. She also confided that their sex life consisted primarily of him fucking her when he was horny, with little to no foreplay. Needless to say, she was left unsatisfied.

I took all this information in and tried to encourage her while remaining professional as well as a complete gentleman. We traded phone numbers and intended to get together again at some point for coffee. Over the next week or two we continued working together in our small group while we traded innocent texts outside the classroom, continuing to promise to get together for coffee at some point.

When we did finally choose a time to meet up, she wanted to have dinner together rather coffee. We have a lovely meal at her favorite restaurant in town. When we were done, she indicated that she wasn't ready to call it a night. We discussed several options, but she did not want to go to any other public spot for fear one of her husband's colleagues might see us together. Of course, she didn't seem concerned about this while we were dining.

We finally settled on grabbing some beer and hanging out at my apartment to watch T.V. While I was trying not to read anything into this, wanting to remain a gentleman, I was beginning to wonder where this was heading. We seemed to be growing closer and closer, but I was not going to force anything.

We settled onto the couch to watch the first Ironman movie. She seemed a little distracted and began paying more attention to my hands than the movie. She remarked at how big they were and began caressing them. Now I was getting distracted from the film.

One thing led to another, and we found ourselves involved in some heavy petting. She would get very amorous to a point and then stop as if she were conflicted about cheating on her husband. I simply went with the flow. We never got naked, but the evening ended with several long, passionate kisses.

Long story short, this led to a torrid affair over the next several months. Whenever she could get her sister to watch her young son, she would come over. From the moment she would enter my apartment, we were all over each other. She wanted to try everything she had heard about sex but had never experienced. I simply hung on for dear life.

Fortunately, I had been practicing ejaculation control for quite a while before we started seeing one another and could last through her multiple orgasms each time we were together, usually three to five times a week. I have never been in a porn film, but I have to imagine our trysts would have made some good footage. Unfortunately, I never had the foresight to film our times together.

As fate would have it, we burned bright as a roman candle till the flame burned out. She discovered that she had gotten pregnant by her estranged husband (we did the math) and decided to return to him. I have had a lot of lovers over the course of my life, but she was by far the most passionate and uninhibited lover I have ever known to date.

Thank you for sharing your story and evoking them memories within me. I look forward to reading more of yur work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice story

It could of been better if longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked both this one and the anal story. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Excellent story, well told. I especially enjoy your female viewpoint, matter of fact but detailed, exactly what I'd expect from a nurse.

Keep writing

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffover 10 years ago
Bravo Well Done

I really liked this story. The characters seemed very real.

She didn't blame what happened on her husband because he worked too much or that he loved her too little.

They both just sort of let this relationship evolve over time. I would really like to read a chapter 2 about these people.

Keep writing, you have got talent.

Jeff

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Home Run Friend preys on hot mom.in Mature
A Busty Holiday with Mr. Johnson My boyfriend's dad can't get enough of my huge, natural rack.in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Brittni's First Huge Cock! I cheat on my boyfriend with an older man's huge dick.in Loving Wives
More Stories