A Different View

Story Info
Sometimes things aren't as they seem.
2.2k words
4.27
69.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's friend Sandy was staying with us for ten days that promised to be pure hell for me. Her husband was in Canada on a business trip and she decided it would be a great time to visit my wife. At first I had agreed to her visit I thought would only be for the weekend. My mood had quickly darkened when shortly after her arrival and much to the delight of my wife, she announced her intentions of staying the full week and a half her husband would be gone. As I said, my wife was delighted, I was pissed.

Sandy is a well taken care of woman. Tall with long dark hair, at thirty three she is a stunningly beautiful woman, yet, in my opinion, a pretentious self serving bitch that married a much older man for obvious reasons. She was, however, one of my wife's best friends so I knew I would have to grin and bear it for the time being. The only pleasure I thought I would get out of this visit was the admiration of her sexy body if they decided to sun by the pool the coming weekend. My wife and I both worked long hours and our weekends were generally spent being lazy as possible, especially in the summer. As much as I disliked her friend, the male in me was looking forward to seeing her long legs and ample breasts in a bathing suit. My view of Sandy and any thoughts of her being a prude were soon to change shortly after her arrival.

Both of my afternoon meetings were canceled Thursday leaving me with little to do the rest of the day. I thought about taking care of other business in town but, after staying up half of Wednesday night with Kelley and Sandy, an afternoon nap would be great. I drove home and walked into our home. Peering though the French doors that led to the deck and pool, I saw Sandy lying out by the pool sipping on a fruity looking drink that was probably full of my good vodka. This was the first time I had had a chance to see her in a bikini since she had arrived and I contemplated slipping on my swim trunks and joining her as I loosened up my tie and walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I removed my shirt and looked down from the bedroom window. My view of Sandy was much better here than from downstairs. Here I was able to see her from just a slight angle and straight down.

I felt like a voyeur and a peeping Tom rolled in to one but it was hard not to stare. She had on a bright yellow bikini. The strings on the bra were off her shoulders and the cups barely covered her areoles. The bottom patch of material was pushed in on either side allowing maximum exposure of her crotch to the sun but leaving me wondering how it could cover her pussy. I broke away long enough to remove my shoes and pants and put on a pair of shorts. I spied my video camera on the top shelf of the closet and grabbed it. It has a 15:1 zoom lens and I thought what the hell, I might as well get the best possible look.

The zoom image was spectacular. I started at her head and began panning down her body. I watched a small trickle of sweat trail down from her neck and down between the swell of her rounded breasts. My cock twitched as the enlarged camera view scanned her brown tits. Slowly I brought the camera's view down her flat tanned stomach to the triangle yellow bikini bottom. My dick was now at full attention as I viewed small black pubic hairs curling around the outside of the material. The thin material also revealed a fat pubic mound with a slight valley outlining her pussy lips. As much as I didn't care for Sandy, her beauty was impressive. I continued panning down her long slightly parted legs and then back up again.

She abruptly sat up causing me to move away from the window thinking I had somehow been seen. I looked back in time to see her now exposed breasts with fat long nipples as she began turning over to tan her back. My breath caught as she revealed her thong covered ass to the zoom of my camera. She laid her head on the towel at the foot of the lounge chair exposing her ass directly to my view. Her puffy crotch was now in full view to my probing eyes and raging cock.

I watched her for another five minutes or so and was just about to put my camera up when I saw her head pop up and address someone from the side gate of the fence. It was Billy, an eighteen year old boy who lives a few houses from us. He had been friends with our son who now was away at college. He had always been able to enjoy the pool even when we weren't home and now had stumbled onto a half naked woman he didn't know. It was fun to watch as he awkwardly sat down next to her as Sandy tried her best to put her top back as he stared at her string covered ass when she wasn't looking at him. She finally got her straps in place and sat up. I could see them talking but could not hear what they were saying. I watched them talk and slowly began trying to open the window to hear their conversation. Finally, I had lifted it enough to hear their words. Sandy of course was chatting away, obviously buoyed by her drinks. Soon she had drained her drink and stood up wrapping her towel around her waist.

"Would you like something to drink?" She asked Billy as she began walking towards the house.

"Yes ma'am," Billy replied as he watched her walk away.

I could only imagine what was going on in his mind as I listened to the sounds of Sandy filling glasses with ice. He was only an average looking boy and had been shy since I'd known him. To be around a very good looking sexy older woman in a bikini had to be a jack off dream for him. I crept to the bedroom door and looked down into the great room and kitchen to ensure Sandy was not coming upstairs for any reason. I watched her make the drinks pouring generous amounts of vodka in each and topping it off with orange juice. She made her way back to the pool deck as I made mine back to the window. She removed her towel and sat back in the lounge chair as Billy tried hard to not to stare.

Their conversation was hard to hear. Billy's back was to me and I could only catch pieces of what he had to say. Sandy was doing most of the talking it was clear she was teasing him. The sun was hot and Billy had finished his tall drink quickly.

"Would you like another one Billy?" Sandy cooed.

"Yes ma'am," Billy responded.

"Please don't call me ma'am Billy," Sandy said as she stood up in front of him.

She lingered in front of him for a good five seconds, her crotch not six inches from the poor boys face. This time she sashayed to the house without her towel. Her naked ass swaying as Billy stared. I watched him try and smooth his hair after she left and could only smile to myself. Sandy came back and soon lay back on her stomach, her head now at the foot of the lounge chair.

"Billy, please be dear and put some oil on my back so I don't streak," she said pointing at the oil on the table.

He eagerly stood up to fetch the oil exposing a huge tent in his swim trunks. He quickly sat down with a deep red face. Sandy smiled and pretended not to notice and asked him again to get the oil. He stood this time with one hand pushing down the young hard dick between his legs. Her head was turned away from the side he was on as Billy squirted the warm oil onto her back. He began and quickly ended rubbing the oil onto her back as she pulled the string loose of the bra around the center of her back. She turned towards him now and asked him to do her legs. The huge tent pole in his swim shorts was now impossible to hide. I immediately retrieved my camera and this time hit the 'record' button. Billy began rubbing oil onto her calves and the backs of her knees.

"Rub the oil in higher Billy," Sandy said as her legs parted to either side of the chair.

"Now lower Billy, don't miss any spots," she said as Billy's fingers began massaging the oil around the crack of her ass.

She turned now to look at the boy rubbing the oil on her ass. His hard on was throbbing to free itself from the confines of the shorts.

"Oh sweetie, what's all this?" she said as she began to sit up facing him.

She reached up to either side of his shorts and began sliding them down. I zoomed in on her face and his crotch as the material began revealing his cock. She pulled his shorts down to his knees and his cock popped her in the chin as she freed it. His cock was long and very, very thick as it bobbed up and down brushing her cheek. His balls were low and huge, full of young hot cum.

"Oh my fucking god!" Sandy shrieked as his dick swayed in front of his face. "Billy, oh my. You don't have a girlfriend? Sweetie, with this dick you can have any girl or woman you want," she said as she wrapped hands around the thick veiny shaft.

I sat in awe and tried to steady the camera as I filmed the events below. Sandy's hands could not even close around his thick shaft as she began slowly jacking his cock. Her mouth stretch wide as the thick head disappeared between her lips. His hands were on her shoulders and his legs were shaking as she began tonguing and sucking his fat shaft. Sandy began running her tongue from his balls to the long slit in the head as his knees buckled. A long thick rope of cum erupted from his balls and coated her forehead within a minute of her blowjob. She quickly jacked his cock and opened her mouth as jet after jet of thick white cum erupted from his young balls and filled her sucking mouth. She continued to suck him as he sank down to a sitting position in the chair.

Sandy's breath was ragged and her mouth was greedy as she pumped his cock. He never lost his hard on as she brought the young boy back.

"Have you ever made love to a woman Billy?" she asked looking up at him.

"No ma'am," he replied.

"Oh my. You're a virgin?" she asked still stroking his massive cock.

"Yes ma'am," he replied. "Am I doing OK?" he asked.

"Oh yes sweetie, oh yes," Sandy breathed as she engulfed what dick she could stuff in her mouth.

Sandy scooted down in the chair until her legs were hanging off the end. Her bikini bottom was scrunched up in her crotch as she lifted her hips to remove them. Billy moved between her legs and stared into her wet swollen cunt as she grabbed his cock and positioned it at the entrance of her pussy.

"Slow now sweetie. Nice and slow with that dick," Sandy coaxed.

Billy began trying to push his massive cock head into her tight cunt. His hips jerked as he finally force the fat head into her cunt. Sandy moaned loudly as he sunk another three inches of his prick into her stretched cunt. Sandy's crotch began bucking against him trying to force more of his young cock into her greedy pussy.

"I'm going to shoot. I'm going to shoot!" Billy moaned as his slim hips began jerking in her crotch.

"Fuck me. Give me all you dick. Fuck me hard Billy!" Sandy exclaimed as Billy sunk the rest of his shaft balls deep into her cunt and began empting his balls.

Sandy's hips were a blur as she screamed her orgasm. She was grabbing Billy's hips forcing his fat cock in and out of her cunt as she came on his cock. Huge white globs of sperm coated his shaft and streamed out of her fragrant cunt as she forced Billy's cock in and out of her pussy. He collapsed to his knees slowly as his fat cock inched its way out of her pussy. A huge stream of cum flew from my cock and landed a mere foot from where they had fucked. Sandy smiled up at me as I continued to unload my nuts onto the pool deck below. Billy pulled on his shorts and stared down at the lewdly displayed woman that had taken his virginity. He actually said thanks as he began walking toward the gate.