A Different Way of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mai Ling didn't even think. At first when Sam pulled her to him she stiffened. When he gave her the kiss she just wilted and molded herself to his hard body. She laid her head on his chest and gently rubbed her crotch against his thigh, once more without thinking.

Sam tilted her head upward and bent to kiss her again. Mai Ling was shorter than Sam by several inches. She couldn't reach him to give him a good kiss. Almost without thinking she jumped slightly and wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Now it was much easier to kiss him. Their tongues wrestled with each other. Mai Ling moaned. She didn't think, she removed one of her arms from Sam's neck and reached behind her to find his hard cock. She pulled on it and raised her hips slightly. When she felt it notch into the place she wanted it she relaxed her hips and slid downward on Sam.

Mai Ling gasped and stopped her descent. She rose slightly then let her muscles completely relax. This drove Sam all the way into her drooling cunt. When she felt him completely inside her Mai Ling kissed Sam once more and drove her tongue into his mouth. Sam stood in surprise while Mai Ling began that age old movement working his hard cock in her drenched pussy. She was moaning and writhing on him.

Mai Ling leaned back from Sam slightly and said, "Please take me to the cushions Sam. Please?"

Sam wrapped his arms around Mai Ling and placed his hands on her beautiful hips to help hold her up. He slowly, carefully walked to the cushions and lay her almost exactly where she had seen him and April so many weeks before. Sam kneeled and let Mai Ling back gently onto the cushion on her back. He began slowly, gently thrusting into her over and over. He grinned at the exquisite feeling her incredibly tight pussy was giving him. He reveled in the feelings her contracting and fluttering pussy gave him when she gripped him with her internal muscles. He felt his seed rising and was afraid he would finish before she did. On his next outward movement Sam rapidly withdrew completely.

Mai Ling screamed, "NO! Please don't go Sam. I'm almost there. Please."

Sam smiled down at Mai Ling and scooted backward. "Shhhh. I'm not going anywhere," he said. Mai Ling watched in wonder while Sam moved his mouth toward her glistening pussy. She gasped then smiled when he first began licking her most secret place. "OHHHHHH," she moaned.

Sam had only worked her little pussy for a couple minutes when he felt her stiffen. She grabbed his head and pulled him tightly to her crotch. His tongue was now rapidly but lightly flicking across her clit. Mai Ling's hips thrust wildly with her excitement. Mai Ling screamed and arched her back when her orgasm began rushing through her. Sam kept licking until Mai Ling roughly pushed him away. She muttered, "Wait, hurts."

Sam smiled and moved up to lie beside her. He gently kissed her nipples then moved to give her a deep sensuous kiss. Mai Ling wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him in for more kisses as she relaxed from her fantastic orgasm.

Finally Mai Ling let her knees splay aside widely once more and she whispered to Sam, "Please put it back in and love me now Sam. Please?"

Sam smiled and moved between Mai Lings legs. He gently worked his cock into her soooo tight pussy. After he was fully seated he moved his pelvis in a circle, pressed against her then slowly withdrew until only the tip was inside. He moved back into her slowly, slowly and pressed against her tightly once more. He repeated his previous movements over and over until Mai Ling moaned, "Please Sam FUCK ME. I need you to do it faster and harder now please."

Sam began hard fast jabs into Mai Ling's tight, so tight, pussy. After just a few strokes into her incredibly tight, incredibly wet love hole he felt his cock tighten and his balls draw up. Out. Slam in once more. He strained tightly against her. His cock began pumping his seed into his new lover. Sam felt as if his entire being was being propelled from the end of his cock and splashing into Mai Ling. Mai Ling screamed and arched her back slamming her cunt tightly against Sam when she felt his seed splashing inside her. Her inner muscles grabbed him tightly and another orgasm rushed through her. They both collapsed, Sam onto Mai Ling holding himself up with his elbows and forearms on the mat. He gave her a gentle kiss then rolled to the side as he had with April.

Mai Ling felt the cushion move slightly on the side opposite to Sam and opened her eyes to see April leaning over her. She opened her mouth to say something when April placed her fingers over it. April bent forward and gently kissed her forehead. "You two looked so beautiful a minute ago." April smiled and continued, "It looks like you love each other so much. I'm so jealous."

Sam rose on his elbows and said, "What? Oh, hi April I didn't know you were here."

April giggled and said, "I could tell Sammie. I really don't blame you. You were pretty busy there for a while. I said I was jealous. I hope I can find someone to love me as much as...OH, I'm sorry."

"What?"

"Nothing. Just forget it. I was just blathering. Now, we're all getting hungry. Do you two want me to fix supper or what?"

Mai Ling screeched and said, 'OH, I'm so sorry. I forgot. I'll get on it right now." She jumped from the mat and ran off leaving her cover on the chair where she had thrown it when she began her swim.

Soon the entire family was in the kitchen. They had come down to help but were watching as Mai Ling rushed around cooking because she had refused to let them. Of course April had to inform each new arrival why supper was late. Now they were all watching Mai Ling and grinning. She kept swiping at her thighs and wiping her hands on a towel. Finally she looked down and saw she had been wiping Sam's sperm from her thigh as it drained from her still deep red pussy. She looked over at the gathered family and saw their grins. She blushed deeply and turned away from them. This time she placed a clean dishrag between her thighs and kept her legs as tight together as she could to catch the drainage.

The next several weeks were perfect for Mai Ling. She lost count of the times she and Sam made love. Now when they were together he touched her intimately and lovingly as she did him. They gave each other numerous gentle, and many not so gentle kisses. If it was possible she fell deeper in love with Sam every day. About two months after their first time Mai Ling had moved into Sam's bedroom. It still bothered her when Sam would play in the pool with either April or Melissa but then she noticed something that made her feel good.

Sam almost never touched either of the women intimately and she never saw him give them more than a quick, gentle kiss on the lips or a fast, gentle pat on the ass. From the first time she and Sam had made love she never saw or heard of him and April making love again.

During the traditional Thanksgiving meal that all the ladies helped cook Sam turned to face Mai Ling. He reached into his pocket and pulled a ring from it. Mai Ling watched in surprise when he pulled her left hand toward him and held the ring out from her ring finger. "Mai Ling I don't think its news to anyone here but I love you deeply. I think you love me. I want to make our relationship official and permanent. Will you marry me?"

Mai Ling felt the tears gather in the corner of her eyes and she nodded her head yes. She was speechless for a moment then she croaked out "Yes. Oh, yes please Sam. I have loved you ever since you rescued me. I want so badly to be your woman whether you marry me or not. I promise to never hurt you. Never."

Sam looked at Mai Ling for a moment then moved to give her a gentle kiss. He looked at his friends and family. April had tears running down her face. "Congratulations you two. I think you're perfect for each other."

April stood and rushed from the room. Sam started to stand and follow her but Mai Ling gently pressed him back into his chair. She rose and followed April to the bedroom they used to share. She spent the next fifteen minutes comforting her friend who had lost the man of her dreams because of her cruel actions years before.

Sam and Mai Ling married just before Christmas. They continued to live in the old school with their friends and his parents. The next February Todd and Flower announced their retirement and told the gathered friends and family that they intended to purchase a condominium in Florida. They would then winter there and spend much of the summer either travelling or with Sam in their old home.

Sam was now the man of the house and Mai Ling his Lady. They continued the tradition of taking in young people, students, who needed a little assistance making ends meet and finishing college. Their circle of friends, people they helped grew and grew as did their business. Many of those they helped continued to work in the business. They continued their nudity in the privacy of their own home and enjoyed the soft swing that Sam's parents had began so many years ago. When their children began appearing Sam and Mai Ling taught them to love and respect others and accept nudity and loving as a normal part of human life.