A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That did the trick as she launched into a screaming orgasm, trying her best to get vocal while a ball gag blocked her. I felt the spasms in her pussy and she drenched my hand with juice. I let her ride through some smaller waves until finally stopping and standing. I moved to the front of the chair where she had her head hanging down, panting harshly. I removed the ball gag, but before she could make a noise and catch a breath, I pulled my raging hard cock from my pants and quickly slid it into her mouth.

Grabbing her hair, I pulled her head up and down on my cock. She gamely took about ¾ of my cock, slobbering and dribbling spit on it. I changed the speed to a slow pull up and down, making her mouth devour my cock to my rhythm. Then, just as suddenly, I slipped the gag back in her mouth.

I moved back around her and without a moment's hesitation, rammed my stiff cock balls deep in her pussy. Since she was already wet, it was easy. I slammed into her hips hard, fucking her with a punishing speed and thrust. She was writhing violently around on the chair back and continued to shriek through the gag. I felt her begin to work though another orgasm as I continued the merciless pounding of her pussy. When she finally settled down a bit, I quickly withdrew from her pussy.

Sigrid cried around the gag, looking around with pleading eyes. I removed the ball gag and in a split second replaced it with my cock. She sucked greedily for a short time when I pulled my cock out.

I grasped her hair and roughly pulled her head up to look at me.

"Do you want me in all your holes?" I asked her as I again pushed my cock into her mouth.

After I withdrew my cock, she gasped, "No! Bitte nicht steckte es in mich zurück gibt."

I shoved my cock back in deeply enough to make her gag and said, "Only in English! Do you want my cock in all your holes?"

Another stroke or two in her mouth and she cried, "No. Ich kann es nicht!"

I slapped her face just hard enough to sting a bit, and said roughly, "English only!"

I pushed my cock back in and pulled her up and down it by her hair. I began to spank her ass cheeks with my free hand, making sharp, cracking noises when my hand hit her ass.

After a dozen or so smacks, I pulled my cock free and said, "Do you want my cock in all your holes?"

She slurped my cock some more and when I pulled free, cried, "No, I cannot."

I forced my cock deep into her throat, watching her gag, and began slapping her ass again, harder and faster. Her delicately white ass cheeks were violently red, and she was squirming around as I noticed that pussy juice was making a puddle in the floor from the rivulets running down her legs. I gave her about 2 dozen hard swats and pulled my cock out again.

Still holding her hair, I leaned up to her face and quietly but cruelly told her, "Beg me to fuck your ass."

She looked at me with bulging eyes, and blurted out, "Mein Gott. Put in my ass."

I shoved my cock back in her mouth for a second and pulled it clear.

"I don't think I heard you!"

She gasped and with tears in her eyes, almost screamed, "Bitte, in my arschloch."

I quickly slipped my cock back in her mouth, never letting go of her hair, and gave her about a dozen more smacks on her ass. As I kept pulling her up and down on my cock, I told her, "You must beg me to fuck your ass!"

The puddle of juice had increased quite a bit now, and her ass cheeks were glowing a nasty red. I pushed my cock deep into her throat, feeling her gag and quickly removed it.

"Do you have anything to say to me?"

Sigrid kept her head down and quietly said, "Please Im meine ass geficken."

I slapped her ass once more as she shrieked and blurted, "I want it in my ass, all please...fuck my ass."

I replaced the ball gag and aimed my cock for her asshole, only to slip into her pussy. She groaned deeply but then began to squirm again as I dipped my fingers into her juices and began to lubricate her little pucker. She groaned when I added two fingers deeply. After some more pussy juice and fingers, I pushed the head of my cock against her little anal opening.

It gave way slowly and steadily until the head popped in to the sound of her shrieking against the gag. I pushed in a couple of more inches and smacked her ass for good measure. More shrieking. I kept easing in an inch or so at a time until I had half of my cock buried in her ass. I began to stroke slowly, never more than half my cock going in, never pulling all the way out.

I began a steady rhythm and watched as she began making screaming noises into the gag while trying to move her ass around. Pussy juice was flowing copiously down her legs now, and I kept a tight grip on her ass cheeks. In a few more seconds, I felt her working into an orgasm, and just as it hit, I pushed all the way into her ass in one deep stroke.

Her back arched up and she really bit into the gag with a scream, shaking her head from side to side. I watched carefully for the safe sign, but she was simply rolling her head around and couldn't stop screaming into the gag. This finally got me to the edge and I slapped her ass a couple of more times and roared into my own orgasm, spurting deeply into her hot rectum. She squirmed some more and I felt the last spasms of another small orgasm.

As my cock began to deflate, I kept my groin pressed firmly against her ass, not wanting to slip out until I was ready. Once my cock was softened enough, I slipped out and knelt behind her, again roughly pulling her ass cheeks apart. I softly blew into her gaping hole, and she moaned and squirmed some more. I did this a couple of times, and finally reached over and slipped the ball gag from her mouth. She gasped a few times and then let her head hang down loosely.

I undid the ankle restraints, then unclipped her wrists and pulled the dress off her arms, dropping it in the floor. She finally stood upright, grabbed her lower back, stretched, and slipped onto a large couch, breathing heavily.

I went to the bathroom to clean my cock. When I returned she was still on the couch, but her breathing had pretty much returned to normal. I reached down and grasped the back of her neck, slowly pulling her to her feet, and then kissed her, a long, tongue lashing, pressing kiss. She didn't resist, but melted into me, rubbing her nipples into the fabric of my uniform. She whimpered like a small puppy.

After I pulled away, she looked at me for a second as if to talk, but I pressed a finger to her lips and said, "A beer please."

She padded away and returned with a beer and a glass, poured it, and offered me the glass. While I held my beer in one hand, I took the bottle and slowly dragged it between her pussy lips, flicking her clit with the top. She leaned her head into my chest and spread her legs further open for me. I began to alternate pushing the bottle into her pussy and flicking her clit. She stiffened suddenly, and then pressed her face harder into my chest as she slid effortlessly into a small orgasm.

I sat the bottle down, and grabbed her hair again, pulling her face to me for another kiss. She eagerly accepted my tongue, once again whimpering almost inaudibly. I finally pushed her away and back down on the couch. She turned her eyes away from me. I asked her, "Was that good for a first start?"

She looked at me meekly, but then smiled and quietly replied, "You must do this some more."

"I will," I told her. "You haven't seen anything yet!"

That started a series of meeting with Sigrid both at her house and a couple of times at my apartment. The culmination of our relation was when I also took her up to the top of a steep, high hill that overlooked Heilbronn. The hillside was covered in grape vineyards, and at the top was a memorial of some sort that had a large Christian style cross made of a heavy wood.

I had purchased a full head covering that had removable covers for the eyes, nose, and mouth, made of PVC. It was shiny black. Sigrid wasn't really sure about it but had come to trust that I wouldn't do any (permanent) harm to her. The hood had a zippered side that allowed the lower part to fit tightly around the neck without being too restrictive.

When I went to Sigrid's house, I took the hood and without letting her say anything, grabbed her hair and pulled it into a bundle and bound it up with some hair ties. I slipped the hood over her head, zipped it up tight and left the nose covering off. I quickly stripped her out of her clothes except for some black high heels. I left her arms and legs free of restraints. I also took a small butterfly style vibrator that strapped in place and had a remote control to adjust the level of vibration. Just before I put her in the front seat of my car, I put the butterfly in place and strapped it tightly against her clit, keeping the remote handy. I had strategically placed a large, folded towel in the seat to catch the pussy juice.

Without telling her where we were going, I drove toward the vineyards. After a few minutes, I turned the butterfly on low vibrate and got an immediate moan. When she tried to move her arms, I roughly grabbed them and made her put them under her hips. I occasionally reached over and mauled a breast, sharply pinching a nipple in the process. This got more moans.

It was just getting dark when we left her house, so I doubt anyone could have really seen her in my car. We stayed on back roads anyway, but as we drove through a couple of small villages, there were people out on the sidewalk. Just for fun, when I stopped at a red light, even though there was no one around, I told Sigrid that there were several men and woman looking in the car at her. She tried to talk, and squirmed around uncomfortably, as I laughed at her.

We got to the hilltop just as full darkness settled in, and I took her from the car and over to the cross. I quickly bound her face first to the cross with adjustable cargo straps, tying her arms and legs tightly. The base where her feet were was slightly shorter than she was, making her arch her ass back from the wood. I took a moment to observe my handiwork and sipped a beer, leaving her to anticipate what I would do.

After slipping out of my clothes, I leaned back against the hood of the car and played with the vibrator remote, turning it off and on and watched her writhe when it came up to speed. After finishing my beer, I turned the vibrator on full for a few seconds. Sigrid began to pull and shift against the restraints and move her ass around. I moved close and watched her carefully until I was sure she was about to reach an orgasm, and slowly turned the vibrator down and finally completely off. She was positively running juice and moaned into her hood, wanting to orgasm.

I took out some sex lube and slowly began greasing her little anus with it. As I began to penetrate her ass with one finger, I turned the vibrator back on low. She arched her ass back toward my hand and began to rock around on my finger. Adding a little more lube, I inserted a second finger and probed deep into her rectum. She was moaning loudly in the hood and pushing back against my hand, trying to get deeper penetration in her ass.

I suddenly pulled my fingers out and turned the vibrator back to full, and watched her explode with a crushing orgasm. She tried to scream in the hood but was restricted. Juice gushed from her pussy, and I left the vibrator on full until she began to press up against the wooden cross, trying to push the vibrator away from her clit.

I turned the vibrator off and unhooked the straps, pulling it clear of her. I quickly unzipped the hood and pulled it free. I took the hair ties out and let her hair swing free as she quietly moaned and tried to arch her ass against me. After untying her arms and legs, I took her hand and led her to the front of my car, lifting her and laying her back on the still warm hood, leaving her ass at the edge.

I pushed her legs back toward her chest and dived into her pussy. She gasped and began speaking quietly in German, while at the same time she reached down and pressed my head into her crotch. This was the first time I had ever actually eaten her out from a traditional position, and I wanted her to get a real orgasm from my tongue action. I worked her clit with all the expertise of oral mastery I had learned over the years, and was rewarded with a mouth full of pussy juice as she blasted through a crushing, breath taking orgasm.

As she settled down and worked to get her breathing back to normal, I went in the car and got a vibrating anal plug. Instead of putting in her anus, though, I slipped it into her sopping wet pussy. I told her to squeeze hard on the plug and not let it slip out. I pulled her off the car and turned her around, roughly pushing her face down over the hood. I pulled her hands behind her and told her to grip her ass cheeks and spread them wide apart.

I reveled at this sight, which stiffened my cock to maximum. The high heels were the perfect height to put her glistening asshole in the best position for my cock, and she was arched back in anticipation of anal penetration. I set the vibration level to max, and after applying a bit more lubricant to my cock, slowly pushed into her tight anus. She groaned and wiggled her ass around, needing me deeper. I responded by pulling back a bit and then held still. She began to whimper and rock her ass around. I moved with her movement so she was getting no penetration or stroke.

I waited until she built a level of frustration and finally she spoke. "Please fuck my ass."

I was silent, matching her movements without further penetration.

"Please put it all the way in. I want you to fuck my ass."

I kept my silence.

She moved some more, matched by my movement, and she finally said, "Please spank me."

With that, I gave her left ass cheek and resounding smack. The crack was especially loud out in nature. She gasped and cried out, and I responded by smacking the other cheek. I took her hands away from spreading her ass open for me, and held them against her back with one hand while I began swatting her ass with the other. I slapped up and down, making the cheeks jiggle. She cried in pain and I continued to match her movement so she got no more penetration into her hot little anus.

Just then, I felt her heading toward an orgasm, I stopped the spanking, and once again placed her hands back to her butt, making her spread her ass wide open for me. She was just on the verge of reaching another orgasm when I plunged my cock balls deep into her throbbing rectum. She yowled loudly, almost coming off the ground, and I pressed her upper back down on top the hood of the car and began to long stroke deep into her rectum.

She launched into spasm after spasm through her orgasm, which made her grip my cock like a strong hand. I looked out at the view across the city as I felt by balls tighten, and then watched my cock piston in and out of her willing little hole. I finally felt my peak coming, and when she dropped her ass slightly, it made me feel the vibration of the plug in her pussy become much stronger.

That did it for me. I blasted a shot deep into her guts, followed by another strong blast. She felt this and slammed back toward me with a violent push. After another weaker spasm, I began to settle down. Sigrid was whimpering and pressing back fully against me. I slowly pulled my cock from her ass, leaving behind a gaping hole, which soon began to drip cum. I quickly pulled the plug from her pussy and shut it off. I pushed down on her back and left her there, watching the cum leak from her still distended asshole and run down her legs. She was still panting heavily.

I moved up beside her and grabbed a handful of hair, pulled her up and kissed her hard. She responded quickly, and I pulled her away, pushing her over toward my crotch. I took my semi-hard cock and pushed it toward her face, pulling harder on her hair. She tried to pull away, but I grabbed her lower jaw, and moving my fingers along the rear of other jaw line, forced her mouth open. I slid my cock into her mouth.

She tried to pull away one last time and I swatted her ass hard, and pushed her head down. She began slobbering and sucking on my cock until it returned to full hardness. I pushed on her head to make her gag when it hit the back of the throat. I grabbed both ears and began slam fucking that face. She gripped my hips and did her best.

I moved around a bit, pulling her with me until I could press her ass up against the grill of my car. I continued assaulting her mouth, occasionally slapping her face with a light slap. I finally forced her to her knees and with another slam or two into her throat, felt another orgasm approaching.

"Suck it hard," I whispered vehemently. "Suck my nasty cock like the slut you are."

This created the desired effect of her working harder toward getting me to cum again. I let go of her head, and after one more light slap on face, felt another orgasm building in me.

"I'm going to cum down your throat now. Suck harder." I commanded her.

She reached under and played with my balls while simultaneously bouncing even faster on my cock until I finally let go with another shot of cum. Fortunately for her, having just unleashed a flood in her ass, I didn't have but a small amount. Nonetheless, it still dribbled around the sides of her mouth. I pushed her away, and she leaned back against the car, gasping for breath.

Just then, I realized I had to piss. I grabbed Sigrid by the hair again, and forced her to stay down at crotch level. I pressed my body to her face, leaving my cock just below her chin. With a final relaxation of muscle, I began to piss down her chest, soaking her breasts. She tied to pull away, so I let her lean back a bit and aimed for her pussy. As the hot liquid streamed down, she opened her legs almost involuntarily and let the stream hit her pussy.

I soaked her with piss until I was drained, while aiming a steady stream onto her pussy. When I finished, I grabbed her hair again and roughly shoved my cock back in her mouth. She sucked greedily until I pulled her away. I leaned her over the car once again and told her to stay there.

I retrieved a couple of towels from the trunk, and brought them to the front of the car where Sigrid was waiting. I pulled her upright, handed her a towel and told her to clean herself up. She wiped her face, and then proceeded to towel her body off. When she finished I leaned her over the hood one last time and spread her ass cheeks open, inspecting to see if she was still leaking cum.

She seemed to be okay but I folded a fresh towel and replaced the one in the passenger seat just in case. I retrieved the butterfly, and slipped it back in place, then led her to the passenger side of the car. I put her in the seat, turned on the vibrator, and left her sitting there while I casually dressed, then climbed into the driver's side. I drove back to her house that way, turning the vibrations up and down on a whim, and she gradually warmed up and before we got to her house had another orgasm.

After entering the garage and shutting the door, I led her into the house. I led her to the dining room table and helped her climb onto the table top on her hands and knees. She wasn't sure what I had in mind, but remained quiet. I had casually slipped the butt plug into my pocket, and after pressing her face down to the table, moved behind her and slipped it into her anus.

After turning the vibrator up, I returned and once again zipped her head up into the hood. I turned both the anal and butterfly vibrators on full, and commanded her to hold her ass wide open for me.

I stepped back and observed my handiwork, and after making sure both vibrators were humming away, quietly slipped out the door and left.

Prologue: Sigrid met someone not long afterward and eventually re-married. Just before Mandi arrived from the states she called me and begged me to take her back to "The Cross" for another session. I carefully turned down the offer, and never saw her again.