A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't make any sounds but the occasional moan, but kept pushing back toward me. After one more stroke to make sure I was still coated in her juices, I slipped the head of my cock up until I nuzzled her anus. She froze for a minute, so I left my cock slowly putting some pressure on her anus as I kissed the side of her neck. She made a little sound of protest, but I kept a steady pressure on her little hole until she pushed back toward me and I slipped the head in.

She squirmed and gasped, "Oh, mein arschloch."

I cooed into her ear and said, "Slow and easy."

She groaned deeply and with a tinge of pain in her voice. But she continued to push back with more pressure toward me. After some more groaning she took close to half my cock into her ass.

Then she turned toward me and said, "No more. You are so big for there."

I didn't know if she wanted no further penetration or if she wanted me to pull out, but her asshole was tight and hot, and I didn't want to retreat unless it was absolutely necessary. Fortunately for me, she rocked around and I felt her slowly stroking me in and out, about an inch or so.

I let her do some of the wiggling, and added a little motion when it seemed casual to do so. She continued to groan, half in pain, half in pleasure. The motion, even though I wasn't fully penetrating her, was really hot, and I could feel myself building toward my own orgasm.

She must have felt this too, because she started moving with a purpose. As she stepped up her movement, I began to penetrate some more, and when I finally took over the action, she arched her ass up toward me and didn't pull away when I finally went deep into her ass, my balls slapping her pussy.

I only needed a few more strokes to finally explode my load in her rectum. As I continued to plow her asshole, she grabbed the bed with both hands, her head pressed down on one side and eyes tightly closed. I let go with a punishing stroke, probing deeply into her guts as she groaned into the bed. Finally, I felt my orgasm building and with a quiet moan, pumped shot after shot into her.

Anneke must have felt it because she suddenly began to rock her ass around. I kept pumping away, while simultaneously reaching under her and mauling her clit. She kept a death grip on the bed, and after biting into a pillow, quietly shrieked through one more orgasm. I slowly let my cock shrink until I could carefully slip from her distended anus.

She gasped quietly and said, "Owww," as I pulled the head out.

I patted her ass and headed to the bathroom. After a quick piss and clean-up, I returned to the living room. No one was there. Anneke's clothes were still in the floor. A short time later I heard quiet footsteps in the hall and she appeared in a thin cotton gown that was, even in the dim light, almost transparent. It was flattering.

She quickly crossed the room and grabbed me in a tight hug. She grabbed my head and kissed me, slowly at first, then with passion. She pulled away slightly, and gave my cock a tug.

"So good," she said, smiling at me.

I chuckled and asked, "Was it big enough for you?"

"Mein Gott," she exclaimed. "So big, and too big for me here," she said as she motioned toward her butt.

"I will be standing for much time tomorrow!"

I chuckled, pulled her back to me and gripped her ass.

"Can I kiss it and make it better?" I asked.

She laughed quietly, and then said, "Perhaps. You like it back there, eh?"

"I like a nice ass, and you have one for sure."

She looked away demurely and slipped out of my grip. She moved over to the bed and climbed aboard on her knees, finally grabbing her gown and pulling it over her butt. With her bare ass in the air, she smiled and beckoned me over.

"So make it feel better."

I smiled and without a word, knelt and began to gently tongue her little back hole. Anneke must have cleaned up with something with a flavor, because she tasted slightly sweet. I gently probed into her butt as she signed and quietly moaned.

After a few minutes, she slowly pulled away from me. As I stood, she knee walked over the bed to the edge and hugged me again.

"We must sleep," she told me.

This presented a problem. If we slept together, Ed and Doris would find us there when we got up. Otherwise, we would have to interrupt Willy and Mandi to switch back. When I mentioned this to Anneke, she smiled and said not to worry.

"Ed and Doris will not care," she told me.

I wasn't sure, but she pulled me down on the bed with her and we snuggled in for the remainder of the night. I dropped off into a deep sleep almost immediately.

Next morning, Doris woke us when she came through to make coffee. She roused Anneke, ripping off a spate of German with Anneke making some apparent protests. But Doris laughed at her and she blushed. Then Anneke ripped a spate of German back toward Doris, and I found myself the focus of her attention. Doris looked at me with a curious interest, but then turned and headed to the kitchen.

Anneke padded away to the bathroom, and I took the opportunity to slip on my jeans. Willy showed up a few minutes later, and told me in his broken English that Mandi was taking a shower. I opened a beer, and Willy joined me. In a few minutes Ed showed up, and finally Mandi came in with a robe on and towel around her head. Doris went over to Mandi and talked to her privately for a couple of minutes, and then Mandi followed her to the coffee.

We all started the day with breakfast. Afterward, the women stayed in the house as Ed, Willy and I went outside to my bike. I had put some wear and tear on in and it showed, with a couple of dents in the tank and a torn seat cover. Willy tsk-tsk'ed around it for a few minutes, slowly sipping on his beer and closely examining different parts. I asked Ed what was up, and he told me to wait a few minutes.

Willy went into the house to make a couple of phone calls. When he returned he spoke to Ed in German, telling him several things, including some prices. After this was over, Ed turned to me and asked if I wanted to make my bike look a lot better. I mentioned something about a New York minute and he asked Willy for a total price. He gave me a number I could live with and we set about working out a deal. I would get a paint job for my tank and rear cowling, a new seat, and my new racing header installed.

Willy and I went back in the house and grabbed another beer. The ladies were no where in sight. We went back out, and Willy went for a tool box as I went to the "Bug" to get my cash stash. He hadn't expected to get the money up front but was pleased. We disassembled all the parts necessary, after rolling the bike off the trailer.

Willy gave me a target date to return to Darmstadt, and while Ed was out back of the garage, told me he enjoyed the previous evening with Mandi, and thought she was really sexy. Some of the German I didn't understand, but I caught his drift. He found Mandi intriguing.

I fought a sudden surge of jealousy, thinking to myself that it was stupid considering I had just plowed his wife front and back. I joked with him and we drank down our beers. We went back in the house for a refill.

Mandi and I spent the weekend partying with our newfound German friends, although we didn't swap partners again. We took an uneventful trip home. On the way, I asked Mandi where Doris, Anneke and she had disappeared to. She told me that they had gone to a small garden area off an alcove to sip coffee.

She said she was a bit uncomfortable with Anneke at first until Doris started grilling Anneke about the previous evening, being a typical sister. Doris apparently wanted to hear all the details and wouldn't let Anneke off the hook.

Anneke apparently asked Doris in German if she thought Mandi would get angry or jealous if she told her what happened. Mandi talked with Doris and assured her that she was also curious. Anneke went into a detailed narrative. When she got to the part about my fucking her ass, Mandi stifled a chuckle.

She knew too well what a horndog I was for a nice butt. Doris was stunned, and Mandi told me she turned almost purple when Anneke told her how big my cock was and how I had stretched her butthole wide open. Anneke also complained that she would be sore for a month, and she could barely sit.

I took all this in with a grain of salt, but Mandi was amused. I asked her about her time with Willy. She said he was sweet, and gentle, wasn't very good at eating pussy, had an average sized cock, and had not had an orgasm with him. I figured I would leave that alone.

When we returned to get my motorcycle, it was just Mandi and I, and Willy and Anneke. The bike was beautiful, and unexpectedly it was pearl black and the paint job looked 3 feet deep. The new seat had the manufacturer name sewn in white into the back part of the seat. The black racing header made it a killer piece of machinery. We took a long ride with Willy leading the way on his bike. That evening, we drank a few beers, and got a bit ripped.

After some awkward play, Willy broached the subject of swapping again. When Mandi asked me, I told her, as before, it was up to her. I told her she might have a better time if she would relax and enjoy the strangeness of someone different.

She agreed, but this time we all slowly got naked before splitting off. Mandi was right about Willy being average. And I think he was slightly jealous when he saw me getting hard. But otherwise, Anneke led me to their guest bedroom, shutting the door.

"So I can make the noise," she explained to me.

I understood, and we spent less time playing games because there was no clothing in the way. Anneke was hot and wanted me inside her almost immediately, so I relented and worked her through several different positions, finally getting her to a screaming orgasm in the doggy position.

After that, I went after her little crinkled hole, and she suddenly leaped from the bed and returned seconds later with some sex lubricant. Smiling, she told me she wouldn't be so sore this time. I greased her anus liberally, probing two fingers deep inside her while I gently massaged her clit. She slid into a small orgasm from the manual manipulation, and this time I pulled her onto her knees.

With a slow push, I entered her ass, letting her wiggle and move as she could handle it. She rocked around in a circle, slowly taking the entire length. She groaned deeply when the last inch was in.

I stroked deep in her ass, slowly, slowly moving the entire length in and out of her tightly clenched little hole. I leaned over her and took a hand and moved it toward her crotch. She apparently got the hint and began to stroke her clit. I picked up the pace and she did likewise.

In just a few minutes, she began to near an orgasm, stiffening her back slightly and getting really quiet. I waited as she finally rocked through a good one, feeling her spasms. That's when I grabbed her hips and bore in. Within another few seconds, I was dumping a load of cream I would love to have seen and measured, because it felt like a pint or so.

She rocked around some more, moaning loudly, feeling the aftermath of her own orgasm. I slowed to a stop, and pushed her down on the bed, falling lightly atop her and holding most of my weight up with my arms. I kissed her neck and upper back, and she stayed quiet until I finally slipped slowly from her ass.

I rolled over on my back and breathed deeply. After a short rest, I got up and pulled Anneke back up on her knees to check the damage. Her asshole gaped open about the width of my thumb. I kissed around her butt cheeks, and then lightly slapped her butt and told her to head to the bathroom. She slipped off the bed and returned several minutes later.

I went and cleaned up, and when I returned to bed, she was already fast asleep, gently snoring. I slipped under the sheets and fell out.

Next day, we loaded the bike and headed back home. Ed was to bring the trailer back up for us on his next visit. On the trip home, Mandi finally told me she had an orgasm with Willy when they were in the doggy position, her favorite. But she also told me that it would be someone special next time she did something like that.

It was, and I will tell you about it in another chapter.

12