A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jill looked down, I expected her to gross out or something, but she just chuckled and quipped, "That's what I call getting the shit fucked out of me!"

I laughed as she helped me stand up, and as I grabbed my beer, she took the other hand and led me to the bath. Pulling me to the sink, she ran some warm water and got a washcloth and washed me clean. I sat down on her stool and watched as she dropped the skirt, kicked her heels off, and cleaned up. Her asshole was still open and she had cum running down her leg in a long streak.

Jill laughed again and asked, "Did you save all that just for me," giggling to herself at the joke.

I chuckled and told her, "I have been in the boondocks for over a week. What else would I do with it?"

She chuckled again and finished cleaning all the drips. Her asshole gradually closed, and she regained a sense of normalcy. She took my hand and led me to the kitchen, and began to dig into the refrigerator. She pulled out some cold brotchens and salami. After making us each a small sandwich, she at heartily.

After the quick meal, we returned to the living room, just in time for the tape to stop and begin to rewind. I turned the TV to one of the German channels and watched the news while Jill took the vibrators to the bath to clean them up. When she returned, she stashed them in a drawer and pulled me to the couch and cuddled up.

After a while, she spoke. "Do you think I have learned some things?"

I choked for a second, and finally replied, "You have made incredible progress. You are going to blow Harry's mind."

Jill made a cooing noise and gently said, "I sure appreciate you helping me learn."

This caused me to choke some more, until I finally was able to blurt out, "Well, I enjoyed it as much if not more than you did!"

Jill turned to me with a serious look, and said, "You taught me a lot of things. I didn't know I could have an orgasm like that, and do it more than once. And you really taught me how good it feels to get my bottom filled up. I just need to learn how to get you down my throat without gagging and I think I will have really made progress."

"Why don't you save that to practice on with Harry? I'm sure that if you get him off orally, he will do a good job of sex after that. That is also how you can help him get over a quick trigger."

Jill looked at me curiously, and asked, "How can doing that make him not so fast to get off?"

I explained to her about how to use her thumb at the base of a cock so she could feel when the pressure built toward a pending orgasm, and be able to use manual pressure to prevent an orgasm. She immediately wanted to try it but I had to defer until I had some rest and could possibly get off with her inexperience in giving head. I decided instead, to head down town to my favorite porn shop and get her some more toys and a couple of movies.

This time she agreed to go in with me. I made her wear her nice skirt and heels, so she looked kinda slutty. We went into the porn shop in the early afternoon but after lunch, and typically, there were only a couple of customers, including an older couple who seemed rather blasé about the whole thing.

Jill was like a little kid in a candy store, looking at all the neat toys and things. We looked at several toys and decided what to get before we left. I took her back to the live show area, just to give her the full tour. They had a carousel in a closed room with booths around the room. You put coins into the slot and the window would open to a live female doing a show on the carousel.

This particular day they had a really well built female nude except for high heels. She was doing a solo show of manual masturbation, but if you stayed for a while she would play with a couple of toys. They also had the solo booths, where you paid a woman on the other side of a window to do a personal show for you for a few marks, while you masturbate. Jill was fascinated and appalled at the same time.

I also took her to a private booth where you could watch movies of your choice. It was a nice shop, and they had plenty of clean, fresh sanitary wipes and made it comfortable for one to enjoy masturbating. All the booths were cleaned spotless after a customer used one.

Jill was especially curious about the live show, since that was what she had done for me, even though I didn't expect it or ask her for that. She suddenly seemed to have gotten a kick out of showing herself off. But she was cool about the whole scene. We grabbed a couple of tapes, including one with all amateurs in an anal theme, and one with some bondage and some other kinky things.

When we got back to her house, she was primed and ready for some more play. The trip to the porn shop had gotten her really horny. I had also bought her a couple of different sizes of vibrating butt plugs and she was almost disappointed when I didn't make her try one in her ass on the trip home. She was getting really into anal play!

Once back at the house, I had her move a comfy chair out in front of the couch and put on a show for me, urging her to get nasty and dirty and show her stuff. Jill had seen the girl on the carousel spreading her pussy open, grabbing and spreading her ass and really putting on a show, and was eager to see if she could make me really hard with a show like that.

I enjoyed watching her private show, and was really enjoying it when she got her new butt plug and played with it. She took a while slowly working it into her asshole, and she was really getting hot because her pussy actually began to drip juice after a while.

When I had been teased long enough and stroked my cock to a full hard, I pulled her over to me and pushed my cock into her face. She immediately took it in her mouth and began to suck enthusiastically. I rearranged her hand so she could feel where my urethra entered the base of my cock. She worked hard trying to suck more of my cock down her throat, occasionally gagging, but giving it a valiant try.

When I started to build the pressure of a pending orgasm, I had her feel around the base of my cock very carefully until she finally got the right spot, and then had her keep pressure on me. When I finally got to the point where I could cum, she kept a tight grip on me so she could learn to control it. After I felt like she had enough practice, I told her to let go when she was ready, but to be alert because I would shoot straight down her throat if she didn't pull my cock from her mouth.

I don't know what she was thinking, but she took one last plunge deep into her throat and let go at the same time. The teasing of my cock and seeing the butt plug still lodged in her ass had me ready to explode, and when the pressure was finally released, I shot a monster load straight down her throat.

She gagged roughly, and pulled my cock out of her mouth only to have it shoot another load up her nose. When she tried to take me back in her mouth, I got another spasm that went across her tongue and on down her throat again. She gagged again, involuntarily spit cum onto my cock, and struggled to breathe.

She finally got a breath and tried to swallow, gagging slightly again, until finally completely swallowing all the cum in her mouth. She valiantly tried to suck me some more but gagged one more time and had to stop and pull away. She had cum running from her nose and around the corner of her lips. Some had dripped on her chin. She looked so slutty.

After she grabbed a beer and took a couple of long drinks, she finally settled down. She made a dash to the toilet and I followed her. She grabbed toilet paper and wiped her face, while I took some more paper and after wiping her face, led her to the bath. I ran some warm water and took a washcloth and cleaned her face, giving her one more drink of beer.

Once she was cleaned up, she finally said, "Whew. I didn't expect that."

I was understanding and gentle, stroking her hair and telling her what a good job she had done. She blushed and smiled proudly. I teased her gently about swallowing so much cum at one time, and she blushed again but I could tell she was proud to have gotten me to such a copious load.

Later that evening, after we made some dinner, we watched the kinky movie. Jill was both embarrassed and turned on by some of the things, like a skinny woman getting anally raped while bound to a fence. I caught her holding her breath a couple of times while watching this scene, and she suddenly asked me to put the smaller butt plug in her ass.

One scene was a pissing scene, and Jill was almost horrified to see this. She thought it was gross and nasty, but a little later I was playing with her butt plug while teasing her clit, and whispered that I would love to watch her piss. She attempted to protest a bit but with the manual manipulation getting her turned on, she murmured a half assent when I pushed her. After a couple of more beers that evening, she got a bit drunk, and as I kept her sexually turned on with toys and manual play, she got to a point where she had to piss badly, but I kept teasing her clit and pussy until I got her to the tub, leaning her over against the wall.

I worked her clit and pussy with one had while fingering her ass with the other, working violently in and out of her orifices and urging her to piss. She couldn't piss with all the manual efforts at first, but as her bladder continued to swell, she finally could hold back no longer. I pushed her to an orgasm and told her to let her bladder go at the same time.

When she finally erupted, she screamed uncontrollably, pissed a long, hard stream, and spit and drooled as she spasmed several times. She pressed up against the wall, still drooling, until she finally relieved all the piss from her bladder and her orgasm subsided.

Now weak at the knees, she almost fell into the tub. I held her up with one arm and three fingers in her pussy and a finger and thumb in her ass. She was breathing harshly, and almost fell into the tub again. I turned on the water and used the hand-held faucet to rinse her off where she had splattered the tub and her legs.

I got her out of the tub and dried her off, and we went back to the living room. After I laid her on the couch, I whispered in her ear, "Pissing was kinda fun, wasn't it?"

She mumbled at first, but finally was able to say, "I think you're trying to kill me!"

I denied that, telling her just how damn sexy she was, especially now, and what a wonderful lover she had turned out to be. She blushed, but pulled my face to her and kissed me deeply. I asked her if she was ready for bed, and she quickly agreed. We turned in early and I fell out immediately.

About 0400, I woke to find Jill sucking my cock. I stayed immobile, not wanting to disturb her. After getting most of my cock down her throat, she gently and carefully climbed on top me and slipped my cock inside her. She pressed into my crotch and ground her clit into me while slowly rolling her hips in small, gentle circles. I felt her pussy tighten in a few minutes, and she rolled through a pleasant, albeit brief orgasm.

She quietly and carefully rolled off me and was soon gently snoring away. Later that morning when I woke, I slipped out of bed and went to the toilet to piss. Before I could get started, I felt Jill press her naked body up against me. Before I could react, she reached around and took my cock in her hand, pointing it toward the toilet.

She whispered that she wanted to feel it flow, so I relaxed and pissed while she took careful aim into the toilet. She giggled as I finished up. I removed her hand and shook the dregs out. She grabbed my cock again, and kept a tight grip on me back to the bed.

She slid up my body and began kissing me, slowly, sensually, making it last. She slid up over me and spread her legs wide, humping her crotch up and down on my abdomen. Still kissing me, she reached underneath her and gently coaxed my cock to a full hard on. She quickly slid my cock into her and began a slow grind against me. I gripped her ass tightly and massaged her butt cheeks.

She moaned deep in her throat, but continue to kiss me. Finally she stopped kissing me and slid me cock out and rolled off me. I was a bit irritated, since I had felt an orgasm beginning to build. But she gently moved me over to the edge of the bed, lay out on her stomach with her legs splayed wide, and pulled me up on top her. Once I was on top, she reached back between us, grasped my cock, and guided me to her ass. I was still juicy from being in her pussy, and as I penetrated her tight asshole, she groaned deeply.

"Do my ass now," she whispered.

Reaching over her shoulder she pulled my head down to hers and she began to kiss me again. I took a few strokes to become fully buried in her ass, and when I hit bottom, she squealed quickly and began to kiss me some more. I ran a hand under her and stroked her clit, eliciting more moans. She humped her ass back toward me and moaned louder as I plunged into her ass even harder.

She finally let go with a screaming orgasm, banging her ass back at me violently. I plunged in even faster, until I felt my balls tighten and a load build toward the head of my cock. I exploded deep in her ass and she moaned and cooed as I slowed down.

I lay on top her until my cock shrank and gently slipped from her anus. She shrugged me off her and slowly rolled over with her back to me. I left the bed and headed toward the bath. I had to get to my medical appointment and didn't have much time to linger.

Jill wasn't about to get up and simply pointed toward her car keys. I snaked a hand onto her ass and fingered her butt hole. I leaned in and kissed her neck and told her I would be back later. She groaned and reached back and pulled my hand to remove the finger from her ass. Before I hit the door she was snoring.

When I got back from my appointment, Jill was on the couch in a big, fluffy robe, watching the kinky bondage movie. I got a beer and joined her. I sat at the far end and she turned over and put her head in my lap, never missing a bit of the movie.

During a lull in the sex action, I heard a muffled buzz. When I asked her what it was, she took my hand and eased it down to her ass and pulled the bottom of the robe up. I noticed she had the larger of the butt plugs in her ass. I chuckled and wiggled it a couple of time before pulling her robe back down over her ass.

We watched another scene that had toys and some straight sex, and then the couple took turns pissing on each other. Jill watched without a word. She stayed snuggled up against me and didn't miss a second of the movie. When we finally watched the entire movie, she rolled onto her back and stretched like a lazy cat. Her robe eased open and exposed her breasts, still full and fine looking.

She reached under the robe, and extracted the butt plug, immediately turning it off. She slowly sat up and then wandered off to the toilet to wash the toy. She motioned me to join her and I did. As she was washing the toy, she said she needed to tell me something. I shrugged and told her to talk on.

Jill said, "We can't have sex anymore."

I was speechless for a few seconds, and finally wrapped my hands around her waist and nuzzled in her ear, "Why not?"

I figured she had gotten a guilt trip or something and was putting a stop to our fun. Instead she told me what I had thought earlier.

"I just started my period, and I don't like having sex when that happens. It just seems too gross to me."

I started to protest, but decided to inquire, "Do you use tampons?"

She looked at me oddly, furrowed her brow and said, "Is that really your business?"

"Well, it is if you want to have fun even while you're on your period."

She looked at me oddly and said, "Look, I can smell myself, and it isn't good. I don't feel sexy, and I don't get horny. I have tried once when I was bleeding, and it was just a nasty mess and didn't feel good at all."

I was skeptical, and persisted. "If you use a tampon, you can have plenty of fun without it being a bloody mess. You enjoy getting a hard cock in your ass now, don't you?"

She looked askance for a second, and then gently smiled. "Sure, since you helped me."

"Well," I continued, "with a tampon in, you can still get your tight little asshole reamed out without any more mess than usual. I would also eat your well washed pussy with a tampon in. And God knows you can still put a cock in your mouth without a mess down there."

She laughed and quipped, "Of course you would want me to suck you without interruption. You're a pig for thinking that I feel like sucking that nasty thing when I'm on my period. But I might think about something in my bottom. Maybe that would be okay. I'm sure I would have to be drunk to let you eat my pussy though, tampon or not."

I decided that was about enough debate on the subject. If she decided she wanted to have sex, whatever way she could or would, I would be happy. Otherwise, she can be celibate for all I care.

I reached under her robe to extract one of those full breasts, suckling like a newborn. She tried to push me away almost half-heartedly, but I persisted and she finally gave in. Within minutes she was moaning quietly.

I slowed to a stop after a few minutes, and quietly said, "Can't get horny when you're bleeding, eh?"

She made like she was going to slap me and brushed a hand off my chest. "You're incorrigible!" she laughed.

I took her hand and we returned to the living room. I had her lay down again, got me a beer, and we watched the other movie with the anal amateurs. By the third scene, Jill was already horny and asking me for some toys. She selected the smaller butt plug, got it inserted and buzzing away, and selected the 7" vibrator for her pussy. She continued watching the movie until she finally got through a couple of more scenes before riding through a nice orgasm.

By now I was hard in my pants, and it was getting painful. Jill turned the toys off, leaving the butt plug in her ass. She quickly slipped my cock from my pants and sucked me enthusiastically. She seemed to be having such a good time, and the movie was pretty hot, that I ripped a good cum in a few minutes. This time I didn't send a screaming blast down her throat and she sucked me dry without losing a drop.

We played a bit that afternoon, not getting into any sex, and after we went to bed, I began to tongue her ass until she couldn't stand it anymore and after changing her tampon, let me bang away at her ass until I filled her with a good load. She used her vibrator at the same time and got a pretty good orgasm herself. She decided that sex during her period wasn't so bad after all.

When my unit returned from the field, Mandi picked me up and we went home as quickly as we could travel. She opened me a beer and threw me in the tub. Afterwards, she jumped atop me and rode me like a horse, having missed me after the long stay in Hohenfels. We had a nice weekend, since she had taken the weekend off, and enjoyed each other several times.

We didn't hear from Jill and Harry for a few days. He had taken leave for the week following our return, and wasn't in the office with me. Mandi and I were at the club on Wednesday evening when Harry and Jill popped in. We invited them over and they had dinner with us. When Mandi and Jill headed to the toilet, Harry's face changed to a serious demeanor, and he leaned over toward me.

"I just wanted to thank you for helping Jill out," Harry said quietly.

I got a sudden chill down my spine, but Harry didn't seem to be headed for a violent rage.

"She told me what you said that night when we were fighting, and then you had Mandi help her get some movies and sex toys. What you told her about putting pressure on my....stuff... really helped. And she learned so much from the movies you guys picked out. This has been some amazing 4 days."