A Dirty Dog Doggin' Around Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my beer and went into the kitchen. The cold blast of air conditioned air felt wonderful on my body, and I grabbed a paper towel, dampened it in the sink, and cleaned my cock. I retuned to the deck with a fresh beer and clean cock, and sat back on the bench. Elvie returned a few minutes later, and sat down with me. I had filled her wine glass before she returned, and she grabbed the glass, tipped it toward me in a salute, and we each took a drink.

Elvie grabbed my arm and pressed her breasts up against me and whispered, "That was so nice. Mandi could not have known how much I needed that."

I chuckled under my breath and replied, "I'm sure she did. I'm a happy camper too."

She smiled in the now increasing moon light, and told me, "When I felt you go into my bottom there, I didn't know if I could handle something your size. But it felt so good I had to keep going. I don't do that very often, but I like it sometimes."

I had to respond, "Well, I guess you must have liked it this time."

She blushed in the moon light and turned her head away shyly. I took her chin in my hand and turned her face back to me.

"You do what feels good to you," I told her, "and never, ever be ashamed or shy about it."

She smiled again and took another sip of wine. I leaned over to her ear and whispered, "Did Mandi tell you about the very best thing I do?"

She looked at me with a mixture of surprise and curiosity and asked, "What are you taking about?"

I nuzzled her ear and whispered even lower, "Let me show you."

She was curious, and watched as I got up, and took both blankets and made a comfortable pad on the decking. I took her glass, sat it on the decking beside the blanket, and pulled her over and had her lay down on her back.

She was looking at me curiously, but before she could say anything, I pursed my lips and went "Shhh!"

I leaned over her, gently kissed her tits, and slowly kissed my way down her stomach. When I reached her pubic hair, she sensed what I was up to and slowly spread her legs as my face got closer to her pussy. I dived down and did a slow lick up her slit.

She let out a low moan, and opened her legs further. I didn't need to tease too much, and after a probe of my tongue into her pussy, went for her clit. It was beginning to come out for action, and I coaxed it out even more. I quickly began my special method of sucking the clit between my pursed lips and immediately pushing it back out with my tongue.

When I get into this action with a fast rhythm, I am yet to have a woman fail to have an orgasm. She was no exception. She lasted about 60 seconds before digging into the blanket and pulling at my hair. She shot off into orgasm land, grinding her pussy hard into my face. She wasn't too loud, fortunately, because all I needed was Mandi or some curious neighbor to come looking for the source of the noise.

Elvie was greedy, though, and kept urging me on. I released the lip grip on her clit for a short time, stroking my tongue up and down her pussy, probing at her pussy and asshole, before returning to her clit. This time she grabbed the back of my head and pressed down hard until she had almost half her weight on my neck. I soon began to hope she would have another orgasm before I ran out of neck strength, and fortunately, she did. She apparently had an orgasm that came in small waves, over and over, and I could feel the spasms and when I slid a finger into her pussy, the muscles gripping my finger like a fist. This got me hard again.

After she settled down from that orgasm, I pushed her legs back toward her head as I slid up her body, and before she had time to recover, pushed the entire length of my cock into her pussy and began to pound into her with a fury. She gripped my arms tightly and had a look of pain on her face, but rode my cock until she finally wrapped her legs around me and began to work her hips in a circle, gasping into another orgasm.

I didn't feel I could get there again any time soon, and was getting tired, so I let her relax on my cock, and finally slid off her. She lay there stretched out on the blanket, panting slowly. I got up and sat back down on the bench, sipping my beer. She finally struggled to her feet, and sat back down beside me, although without touching me.

She sipped her wine and finally looked at me with a grin. "Mandi is a very lucky woman," she said with a leer.

"Well, even though she said you should have a shot at sex with me, let's not mention this. What she said while drinking wine may not necessarily be what she honestly would want to happen," I told her.

"I guess you could be right," Elvie said, "I don't want to upset her."

"Good girl," I told her.

"I think I am about ready to go to sleep," Elvie said quietly.

"Really!" I teased, "I would have thought that you would want me to put it back in your bottom again."

She made a mocking effort to slap at me and then stood up, tits bouncing in the moon light.

"No more tonight for you," she said.

She turned and headed into the house. I picked up the blankets, folded them, and grabbed my beers and the bathing suit parts, and took them back into the house. After locking the door, I started through the house only to be grabbed from the darkness. A small hand reached out and took my cock, and pulled at it.

Elvie pressed up against me and whispered, "Thank you."

Then she was gone into the guest room.

I went to the bathroom and took a leak. As I entered my bedroom, Mandi was face down, sprawled on the bed with that luscious ass stuck up high in the air. She must have gotten up sometime and when she returned to the bed, basically fell into it. She had her legs wide apart, and I could see her pussy and asshole.

I started playing with her asshole. Mandi had some physical problems that prevented me from getting any of that fine ass most of the time, and the times I could were few and far between. I got some lotion from the nightstand and eased a slippery finger into her bottom. She barely groaned, so I pushed two into her. She didn't make a sound, so I worked them deep into her rectum, lubricating her thoroughly until she began to loosen up.

I finished by greasing my now hard cock well, and easing over her ass, began to press the head into her tight asshole. She moaned slightly, but I assumed that since she was so drunk, she wouldn't feel a thing, and I was now really hot from just wearing Elvie out and needed to come a second time. I pushed the length of my cock into her ass and began to stroke.

Her asshole was excruciatingly tight, and deep in her ass it felt like a small furnace. She didn't move, and I began to slowly and carefully stroke in and out of her asshole until a tightness began to build in my balls and I finally let loose with a blast of cum deep in Mandi's ass. I slid off her slowly, and watched as her little back hole slowly closed up. I slipped back to the bathroom, washed up, and after returning, rolled Mandi under the sheets and went to sleep.

The next day was an off day for me, and I woke easily with the sun coming up. I got out of bed quietly, not wanting to interrupt the low snoring coming from the bundle of sheets next to me. I decided that since Mandi and Elvie would probably sleep for a while, I didn't put anything on. I got a beer, and sat at the eckebank musing about the previous night.

I turned on the TV and watched the news, and started making some breakfast. I didn't think the smell of fresh cooking bacon would be so powerful an alarm clock, but as I was beating up some eggs to cook an omelet, and felt a hand snake around me and grab my cock. I turned to find a bleary-eyed Mandi, naked, teasing me with a hand job.

She pressed into me and said, "Good morning."

I whispered, "Don't wake Elvie up."

"I won't," she whispered back, and letting me go, reached for the coffee pot.

Before I could get back to my culinary efforts, though, Elvie came around the corner into the kitchen. She hadn't put anything on either.

She looked at us and laughed, saying, "I'm glad I am not overdressed."

We all laughed, and Mandi mumbled about putting something on. I protested, and said we had plenty of time to dress after we eat. They agreed, and we had breakfast without bothering to dress.

Later, we took Elvie out for lunch, and then went for a drive, ending up at a spot on the river where we liked to swim. We decided to go skinny dipping, and enjoyed the water. We grabbed a quick bite of dinner back at the house, and turned in early, since we had to take Elvie to the airport the next day.

After Mandi and I climbed into bed, she slid over next to me and whispered, "Did Elvie make you horny?"

"A little," I replied, "Why?"

"Well, I wondered why you decided to put that thing up my butt last night. I barely remember it but I know you did. My butthole was sore today."

I was casual and said, "Sorry about that. Are you okay now?"

She snuggled in next to me and whispered, "I'm just fine. After we get back from taking Elvie to the airport, you owe me a massage, and some good tongue."

I told her that would be just fine with me and gave her a kiss.

"Go to sleep now," I told her, and she turned over.

The trip to the airport was uneventful, and after we returned Frank's car, we went back home and I gave Mandi the massage and tongue action she needed. She never knew about the session with Elvie. Oddly enough, a few years later, we would rekindle our friendship with Elvie in Germany, but that is another story for another time.

12