A Dirty Dog Doggin' Around Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime in the next few seconds, Ann cut loose with another orgasm, and the spasms on my cock felt great. This got me to the brink, and when Wilma rubbed my balls again, I finally shot a load into Ann's ass. I saw stars from the power of this one, considering the difficulty I had in getting there.

I slowed to a stop, and watched as Wilma grabbed the camera again. I noticed that it was still rolling, so she must have left it running while she played with me. She zoomed in and got a close-up of me pulling out of Ann's asshole. I held her butt cheeks wide open so Wilma could get a shot of her gaping asshole. A small dribble of cum and lube had oozed from her gaping asshole and hung just above her pussy. It was quite a sight!

Ann rolled onto her side, and Wilma told her she should head into the bathroom in case her ass started to leak cum, and sent her on her way. Wilma left and returned with a beer for me and a refill for her. She chuckled as she sat down on the bed, and watched me as I sat up against the headboard.

"You may have created a monster," she said with a chuckle. "Ann must have had three or four orgasms."

I felt flattered, and sipped my beer.

"I hope not. I would hate to think she would want me to do this again."

Wilma looked downcast, and said, "Now this was really fun and I know you enjoyed yourself. Don't start any shit with me."

I explained, "I just don't want Ann coming back for more when I don't want to be there for more. She has a husband and kids and I don't have any intention of shedding a wife and getting a new one."

Wilma looked at me quizzically, and finally said, "That wasn't why you were here, and will never be. I don't want that to happen either, with me or her. I just want both of us to have a good time and let her know that there is more to sex than laying there once or twice a year while a little bitty pecker pushes into her. She can go home with a copy of this tape and since I taught her to masturbate, she can have an orgasm occasionally. She had no desire to make any major change in her life. Honestly, you're just a sorry bastard!"

I was taken aback, and humbled.

"Sorry. Just as long as you know where I stand. I don't mind being a distraction."

Wilma gave me a dirty look, but then softened and leaned over gave my cock a pat.

"How about we just keep you around as an occasional cock for fun, and maybe even not talk to you. We'll just use you for our pleasure and send you packing!"

I wasn't sure if she was serious but the idea didn't seem so bad to me, so I replied, "Sounds fine to me. If that's what you want to do!"

Wilma laughed and told me, "You better. Chuck and I are going to split soon, and I will need a good fucking once in a while before I find someone I really want to be with. Now that you taught me so many things from a sexual view, I think I can freak out some of the guys I know around here!"

This was interesting, and somewhat dangerous news, but Wilma apparently didn't have a long term relation in mind so I was in the clear.

Ann returned from the bathroom, still naked, and lay down on the bed, curling up in a fetal position.

"What's the matter sweetie?" Wilma asked.

Ann sighed and answered, "I just don't want another baby."

Wilma and I both laughed, but after seeing Ann's panicked look, I explained, "I don't make babies. I have some pretty copious cum but I don't make babies. OK?"

Ann was still perplexed.

"But when you squirt in me, doesn't that mean I will have a baby?"

Now it was Wilma's turn to laugh.

"Sweetie, he squirted in your ass. You can't have a baby from a man's cum in your ass."

I tipped up my beer and heard Ann ask, "Are you sure?"

I almost gagged on my beer, and went to the kitchen for a refill. I returned to Wilma holding a book on human reproduction and explaining the complete process to Ann. Considering that she had children, this was a shock, but then, ignorance seemed to be rampant among the locals around this God forsaken place.

When she seemed satisfied with this new knowledge, especially knowing that she would not get pregnant from anal sex, she looked at me and said, "Then can you put in up me back there again?"

Wilma found this funny, and laughed almost in her face, only to recover and tell her, "Sweetie, I am so glad you liked it. But not today. Maybe if we ask him nicely, he will come back and we can have a little private party again. But until then, just let this be our little secret."

Ann looked a bit disappointed but after another refill on her drink, seemed to be fine with the situation. Wilma told her she could take the dildo panty with her for a few days, but she had to make sure she cleaned it really well after wearing it. Ann was ecstatic.

Then, with a sudden look of consternation, said, "We don't have anything on."

True, I thought, but before I could reply, Wilma told her, "And for good reason. You need to be naked occasionally. It's good for your skin."

Ann seemed content with this and went back to her drink. Just for fun, though, as I told Wilma it was time for me to head out, I asked Ann, "Will you keep your pussy cleanly shaved now?"

She looked down and then looked at me and said, "Is that how men like it?"

I chuckled and told her, "Some men, especially me. You taste so much better that way."

She smiled again and said, "Well it feels good, so I guess I will."

I slipped my clothes back on, leaving Ann and Wilma naked in the bedroom and went home.

Wilma wasn't joking when she said she and Chuck were breaking up. Right after he returned from his latest haul, she filed for divorce, and he didn't contest at all. She later found out he had a woman on the side for about three years and his jealousy at our house on New Years was an act. He had every intention of dumping her but didn't have the guts. She did it herself.

The next time Mandi had to pull a late inventory, I met up with Wilma and Ann again. Wilma had sent Ann to her hair dresser and helped her with make-up and she looked decent. I took turns fucking them while we filmed, and even had one sit on my face while the other rode my cock.

Ann turned out to be pretty good with a video camera, and got some great shots of me fucking Wilma's ass. We had a nice time afterwards watching the tape.

Wilma eventually found another guy that she fell in love with. Mandi and I ran across them in one of the local dives during a pool tournament, and she cornered me alone later in the evening and told me excitedly that she really loved this guy, and when they had sex, it was wonderful.

She had found him to have an open mind and was eager to learn things that would please her. Apparently, one day when they were picnicking, she got him out of his clothes in the open air, and while they were going at it, he carefully mentioned how beautiful her ass was, and asked if she had ever had anal sex. She was delighted, but kept it discrete and lied, and got a good butt pounding that day while he thought he was teaching her something new.

I met Ann one other time, and we went around the world a couple of times. She had actually gotten up the courage to ask her husband to read a book on sex, and got him to do some different things, although she still missed getting drilled in her pussy and ass with a nice cock. But he was getting better, and they had sex more often now. We eventually went our separate ways, but I still look back on Wilma as the older woman who learned from the younger guy.