A Dirty Dog Doggin' Around Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost panicked, thinking she had heard Julie, but as it turned out she was merely looking around at nothing in particular. But I knew I had to beat feet soon because when she didn’t find me at home, even with the dog missing, she might come looking for me. Julie had no idea yet, but my hard-on was quickly shrinking and soon slipped from her ass. Julie flopped down on the bed, rolled over on her side, and smiled at me.

“That was nice.” she told me, “How’d you know I liked something nice and hard in my bottom?”

I chuckled, and replied, “Just a lucky guess. But we have a small problem….. Mandi is home.”

Julie’s smile turned to a look of panic, and she jumped up and looked out the window to see Mandi’s car.

“Do you think she’ll come over here?”

“Maybe, I don’t know, but I need to split pretty soon. Like now.”

Julie suddenly turned and grabbed my cock.

“What I said about one time….well maybe once more before I leave!”

I smiled and said, “Sounds good to me.”

I extracted my cock from her hand, where she had reached out to give me an affectionate squeeze, and headed for the living room. I dressed quickly and took the dog. As I left out the back, I told her to give me a few minutes head start, and then go over to see what Mandi was doing. When she asked why, I quickly explained that if she went over there in just minutes of Mandi arriving, I could show up 15 minutes later looking like I had been out with the dog. She agreed and off I went.

When I returned to my house, Mandi and Julie were casually chatting over a glass of wine, and I made my greetings like nothing was up. I didn’t get any sign Mandi had noticed anything amiss, so I took the blackberries into the kitchen, washed them and gave them to Julie with my recipe for sorbet. She hung out until Chris got home and left.

While Mandi was none the wiser, Julie had to tap dance a little later when Chris noticed a light brown stain on the bedspread in the bedroom. She blamed in on Rebel and he bought it. Later in the week we set the stage for one more session. She had been waiting to tell Chris her plans to return home and leave him with his military career. They were just trying to work out the details.

Mandi, though, was getting close to leaving the temporary job, and it didn’t appear that I would have an opportunity with Julie. To my surreptitious delight, though, Mandi came home one evening and told me she had been extended for one more month on her temp job and asked me if I wanted her to accept.

I did my best to act hurt and sad since I missed coming home to be with her in the afternoons and we would sometimes play around, and have some pretty good sex after her soaps went off. She told me she would make it up to me so I feigned disappointment with a touch of resolve. I cooked her a good meal and opened a special bottle of wine and began scheming on how I could work out a day with Julie.

As it turned out, it wasn’t difficult at all. A series of thunderstorms damaged some of the other facilities, but my site was still intact. It did cause a minor disruption in the training schedule and I found myself faced with an unscheduled day off. It was perfect, since Chris was in a unit that had just left to be in the field for a week.

After physical training, I dashed over to see Julie, who answered the door in a funky, old lady looking robe with her hair all pinned up. She didn’t have any make-up on and looked terrible. Apparently she had been down with a cold for the last few days and was trying to recover. I cursed the luck until she said she wanted to get better so we could try to set up a leisurely session before she left. I told her that I was off work in two days, and would that be long enough for her to get to feeling better.

She laughed at that, telling me,”I don’t think I could feel any worse than I did a couple of days ago and I need some special attention.”

I told her I could offer her a great full-body massage and take her mind off things, and she brightened up appreciably.

“I’m looking forward to it, and don’t you back out on me!”

I promised I wouldn’t and went home to scheme on what all I wanted to do with the young lady.

Julie was feeling somewhat better in a couple of days, and I went to work and did physical training, then stopped at a local restaurant and hung out, grabbing a bite of breakfast and allowing Mandi time to leave for work. I drove in toward the house from the back side, and my timing was immaculate.

When I pulled over on the frontage road about ¾ mile from my turn-off, I saw Mandi pulling out. As soon as she cleared the hill I went home, grabbed a long hot shower, got some nice massage lotion, and after putting on some comfortable shorts and a t-shirt with no underwear, went over to Julie’s house. She must have been waiting, because she opened the door when I got to the stoop.

“Come on in.” she told me as I followed her into the house.

She was wearing that same old lady robe as she went toward the kitchen, asked me what I wanted to do.

“Everything,” was my short answer, and she looked over her shoulder and laughed.

She told me she had just gotten up and needed a shower, so I suggested I give her a bath. She looked at me quizzically but when I showed her the massage lotion, decided against any protest.

Smiling, she said, “Sure, why not.”

I went into the bathroom, leaving her to make a cup of coffee, and started running water into the tub. I dug around under the sink and found some girly bubbly stuff and added to the bath. It bubbled nicely. After I had the tub full, I called through the house and told her to bring her coffee and join me.

She entered within seconds, carrying a coffee mug.

“Is that for me,” she asked as she gestured toward the bath.

“But of course, me lady!” I replied with a Brit accent.

She giggled, and turned her back to me. I pulled her to me, reached around and untied the robe belt, and slowly slipped it off her shoulders. She was wearing some plain white briefs, and I slipped them down her hips and off. I helped her into the tub, and watched her settle in.

I marveled at what a nice body she had. I grabbed a towel and made a pillow for the back of her neck, and let her soak for a while. She occasionally sipped her coffee, and I had a thought. I told her I would be right back, and ran back across the road to my house, grabbed some Irish Cream, a nice bottle of wine, and got me a couple of beers. I came back in the bathroom to find her still laying back enjoying just soaking in the hot water. I added some Irish Cream to her coffee cup, then took it back to the kitchen and topped it off. I brought it back and she took a long careful drink.

She sighed contently and said, simply, “Thanks. That’s really good!”

Since I hadn’t had time to talk to her about our last session, I was especially curious about what had changed her mind about seeing me again.

I casually asked her, “So what changed your mind about getting together with me one more time?”

She looked up at me and smiled and seemed to mull the question over in her mind.

After another sip of coffee, she finally closed her eyes and said, “It’s like this. You’re nice looking, but not, like, killer pretty. You have a nice body but I’ve seen better. You turned out to have a really nice cock, and it’s not as long as a couple of others I have had but you’re thick, and I like that.”

I wondered where all this was going, as she reached over and grabbed her mug and took another sip of coffee. I kept quiet and waited.

“But when I noticed how jealous Mandi got, I wondered what was up. She had to have been acting that way for a reason. So I figured I would see what she had to be jealous about. When you dived into my pussy, I knew immediately what she was hiding. I couldn’t believe getting eaten like that. I have never had a guy who knew how to do oral like you!”

I was flattered and at the same time even more curious. I decided to let her talk, and she did.

“Then, after we did it for a while, you turned me over and went after my bottom. I couldn’t believe you could know how much I like that. I haven’t had anyone who could do just the right things when I need it. If you’re that way with Mandi, she would probably kill to keep you at home.”

I chuckled at this thought, although killing me was not the most likely thing she would do. I would probably end up as a eunuch, which wasn’t a pleasant thought and it made my cock shudder with fright.

I noticed Julie had a big bath sponge by the tub, so I grabbed it and told her, “Well thanks for letting me know. If you’re finished with your coffee, stand up.”

She looked at me for a curious second, and finally roused from her position of leisure and stood up in the tub. I soaked the sponge in water and drained it down her back, watching the sudsy water trickle across that wonderful, high rise ass of hers. I added some of her girly soap to the sponge and proceeded to wash first her back and neck, then her ass, and finally down both legs. I dribbled some more water down her back to rinse most of the soap off. As I worked, I asked her when she got into anal action.

She laughed softly and gently and started a short narrative.

“When I was about fourteen years old, I had a best friend named Melissa. She was always a little wild, and I liked that about her. She was fun and adventurous, and I was really shy. Well, she turned fifteen before me, and suddenly just stopped hanging out with me very much.

I thought she was mad at me until I found out one afternoon after school that she was seeing a boy who was already out of high school. She must have had to cut their meeting short that day, because after she saw me, she waved at me and we walked home together. She told me all about this guy, and how they were getting ready to have sex really soon and she just couldn’t wait. She was going to fake an absence excuse and hang out at someone’s apartment with this guy.

She apparently did just that, and got to have sex for the first time. I was really curious, especially since my Mom had given me very little education in sex, and all of what I knew came from books or from Melissa. Anyway, she started telling me all the gory details, and I found myself getting really horny listening to this.

Then she told me something curious that I had never read about. She said her boyfriend had put his cock up her butt just before he shot his juice. He said it was so she wouldn’t get pregnant. I was stunned and shocked, and didn’t say anything to her about it.

Later that night after I went to bed, I started playing with my butthole. I licked a finger and slid it in and it felt strange but really good. I got really, really wet, and soon I put two fingers in. I started feeling really good and I barely touched my clit and had an orgasm. As a fourteen year old, this was quite a shocking occurrence.

I would continue to play with my bottom, and when Melissa stole one of her Mom’s vibrators and let me use it, after I put it in my pussy for a while, I slid it in my bottom and it was really nice. I couldn’t get enough, and Melissa got one of her crazy aunts to buy a vibrator for me.

After I started having sex with guys, I was in bed with a guy I liked a lot and we were screwing with me lying on my stomach. Before I knew what happened, he accidentally slipped out and went straight up my butt. I don’t think he ever knew the difference, and I loved it. Since then, I have always enjoyed it.”

I gently turned her around, chuckling under my breath, and washed down the front side, washing her breasts gently while her nipples stiffened under the attention.

“That’s an interesting story,” I told her, and left it at that.

I washed down her stomach and gently washed between her legs, finally going all the way down to her feet. I helped her back down into the tub, and when she settled in, I asked if she was ready for a little wine.

She smiled for a second and asked, “Are you trying to get me drunk?”

I feigned being offended and told her, “Why, I would never do such a devious thing like that.”

She giggled and blurted out, “Sure….right. You’re trying to get me tipsy so you can get me out of my clothes and take advantage of me!”

I laughed at this for a minute and said, “Okay, you got me. What do we do now?”

She giggled again, and after picking up her empty coffee mug, said, “This is empty. I think I would rather have wine now. Would you fetch me some?”

I returned to my best Brit accent and replied, “As you wish, Madame.”

She giggled some more as I took the coffee mug and headed for the kitchen. I poured her some wine, got me a beer, and returned to the bathroom. I gave her the glass, let her take a slow sip, and she looked up at me with a smile.

“This is really good wine. Think Mandi will miss it?”

I thought about this for a minute but realized that Mandi hadn’t even seen any of the new stock I had brought home, since I put it away before she got home.

“She’ll never know the difference,” I quipped.

I held out my hand to help her to her feet, and she rose from the tub again. I opened the drain, and as the water began to flow out of the tub, I turned on the water gently and adjusted it to warm but not quite hot. I had her turn around and I fired up the shower head, and turned the nozzle up and down to gently rinse the soap from her backside.

I eased her around, and did the same for the front side until she was no longer soapy. I helped her out of the tub, took a towel from the rack and gently dried her from head to toe.

“Damn, you really know how to treat a woman right!” she suddenly blurted out.

“Thanks,” I told her, “Now be quiet and let me do what I do well.”

She turned toward me with a start, beamed a big smile, and said, “Are you going to eat me some more?”

I laughed at her impatience, and told her, “In time. A massage is first, so be patient.”

She looked a bit disappointed, but followed me into the bedroom. I had another large, fresh towel in hand and smoothed it on the bed, and guided her to it, where she lay on her stomach.

After quickly undressing, I got a large dollop of my massage oil, rubbed it around my hands, and proceeded to work on her neck and upper back. She groaned under her breath, and lay very still. I worked my way down her back, massaged both butt cheeks individually, and worked down her legs.

I lifted her foot and pressed it into my chest and leaned forward, stretching her calf while I massaged it rigorously. She really moaned with that effort. After the calves, I went back to her feet, and when I grabbed a foot with my freshly lubricated hands, and squeezed and gently twisted her foot, I heard a loud pop, followed by several smaller pops. She groaned loudly this time, and then let out an audible sigh.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

She hesitated for a moment and finally said, “Oh yeah. That hurt so good!”

I chuckled and kept working her foot. I moved to the other foot and got close to the same results. I turned her over, and completed the head to toe massage from that side, paying special attention to her breasts, massaging them gently with my fingers in a piano playing motion. She kept her eyes closed and moaned contently the whole time. When I had finally finished the massage, I backed away and took my last sip of beer.

As I started toward the kitchen, she quietly said, “Thanks, I think I can nap now!”

I looked back over my shoulder to see if she was kidding, but she had her eyes closed and hadn’t moved. I figured I would wake her up anyway, and after grabbing another beer, took long draw and gently eased her legs apart. She didn’t react, so I eased between her legs head first, and began to slowly kiss her pussy lips. No reaction!

I licked up and down her slit, and she didn’t make a move. I probed my tongue into the opening of her vagina, licked my way back to her clit, and I found it with the tip of my tongue. I noticed it quickly popped out of its hiding place.

I settled in and went to work on the little joy button when I felt her hands press down on the back of my head. She was awake, alright! I gently eased my hands under her legs, and lifted them up and back so she was spread wide open for me.

I went at her clit with a passion, and she reacted by pressing down harder on my head and began to rock her hips. She started a low moan, then replaced that with several sharp gasps, and finally I felt her tense up and after a couple of more jerks from her hips, she suddenly exploded with a loud shriek, bouncing violently off the bed, and gasped in ragged breaths.

She jerked three or four more times, until she finally let the pressure off my head and dropped her legs down on the bed. I eased off her clit and began to gently kiss her pussy lips. I looked up to see her tits rising up and down rapidly with her breathing. She finally opened her eyes, and looked right at me.

“Wow, I needed that!”

With that, she closed her eyes again. I kissed my way up to her wonderful tits, sucking as much of each as I could into my mouth and then tongued the nipples until they were rock hard. Julie continued to moan softly. I eased by body further up hers until I could feel the head of my cock bumping into her pussy lips.

She was slickly wet from the eating, and I held back to keep from slipping all the way in. I thought about how soon I would be deep in her ass again, and this made me steel hard. Julie began to push against me, wanting penetration. I kept over half my cock outside her pussy while slowly pushing the head inside her.

She began a steady rocking rhythm and I watched as she began to work toward another orgasm. I waited until she was close to the edge again before lifting my hips and thrusting deeply inside her. She wrapped her legs around my hips and held onto my arms. I watched her tits bouncing from the hard thrusts and she began to gasp again, finally pushing her head back onto the bed and opened her mouth and made a loud, yowling noise as she rocked through another orgasm. She held onto me, jerking with the spasms until she finally gave one last jerk and settled back onto the bed.

I gently continued to stroke my cock into her pussy while she gradually slowed her breathing.

When she opened her eyes, she smiled at me and said, “I needed that one too!”

I chuckled and leaned down to suckle a breast again.

“You just don’t know when to quit, do you?” she asked.

I chuckled again with a mouthful of tit, and after releasing it, answered, “So you want me to stop now?”

It was her turn to laugh, saying, “Just kidding. As long as you want to keep going I definitely won’t stop you.”

I leaned back down to one of her breasts, gently sucking it into my mouth. She grabbed the back of my head and pressed down ever so slightly, moaning in that low, guttural moan she seemed to constantly make. I slowly released her breast and kissed my way to her ear.

I continued the slow, easy stroke into her pussy, and whispered, “I think I would really like to ease my hard cock into that luscious ass of yours. I want to fill your ass with my cum. I want to go so deep in your ass you will feel it in your throat.”

Her eyes flew open wide and she looked at me with a sharp scowl on her face.

“You nasty bastard! What makes you think a nice girl like me would do something so fucking dirty and nasty?”

I chuckled and whispered to her again, “I want to fuck your beautiful ass until you come all over the bed.”

She put her hands up against my chest, pushing me upward like she wanted to push me away, but didn’t push very hard, saying, “That’s just filthy. You must be some kind of filthy freak, wanting to put that thing in my little butthole. I could never do anything like that!”