A Dirty Dog Doggin' Around Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was shampooing my hair, eyes, tightly closed, I was startled to feel a hand on my cock. The hand worked me into a decent hard-on as I had flash backs from the previous night. After rinsing my hair, I expected to see Mandi. Instead, to my surprise, it was Nan.

"Mandi decided to crash on my couch, so I thought I would see if you were awake this morning."

She was naked, and smelled of wine, but her grip on my crotch was unmistaken.

"I want you do my bottom one more time," she said, "and we can't do this anymore after that."

As I dripped water, she led me back to my bed, and pushed me backwards. After taking my cock in her mouth, she climbed onto the bed and slowly began to slide about half my cock down into her throat. I was just getting into it when she suddenly turned around and stuck her butt into the air.

"Put some lotion on my ass and don't waste any time," she begged.

I quickly grabbed a tube of fun lube, squeezed some onto my fingers and probed into her asshole. She sighed and wiggled her butt.

"Quit fooling around and put it in," she said.

I obliged and after adding a bit of lube to my cock, quickly slid it up her ass. She really began thrashing around and bit the sheets. I could hear her screaming obscenities into the mattress, and I felt that wonderful feeling of a pending cum well up inside me.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and pounded harder until I finally cried, "I'm coming in your ass!"

Nan banged back against me even harder, and just after my spasms began to reside, I felt her twist and turn through her own orgasm.

I was still half hard when I slid from her asshole, but she wasn't through. She reached back and slid my cock back in her ass. She rocked back and forth slowly, and to get into her action, I reached underneath and began to massage her breasts and tweak her nipples. It was well light enough to enjoy the view, and after she finally blasted off into her second orgasm, she flopped down onto the bed. I turned around to head for the bathroom only to be surprised by Mandi standing in the door.

She chuckled and said, "Well, twice in one night, huh?"

I shrugged my shoulders sheepishly, and said, "Oh yeah."

She followed me into the bathroom, and watched as I cleaned my cock.

"You know that won't happen again, don't you?"

I just shrugged again and said, "Okay."

She patted my cock and told me she would have a surprise for me when I got home from work.

"Now get dressed and get out of here."

Mandi helped me put on my uniform and boots, while Nan slept, sprawled on the bed. Her asshole was still slightly open. Mandi got the camera and I spread Nan's butt open and took a picture of her sprawled out like that.

Later that evening after work, Mandi gave me some of the best head I had ever gotten from her, while I looked at Nan's gaping asshole. Later she did a few shots of tequila, and I looked at the same picture while I fucked her ass. Well not totally deep, but still I got a great cum shot in her ass. We never got together with Nan again, and shortly she and Bob left the military and moved back home. Pity!

12