A Dirty Dog Doggin' Around Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked back at me skeptically, but finally replied, "Okay. But is that what she wears around the house?"

"If she wants," I replied. "Mandi and I are casual hosts."

He was still trying to get his jaw to shut, but pressed on. "Doesn't Mandi get jealous or anything?"

I chuckled and asked, "Did she look jealous to you?"

Blaine just shook his head in disbelief, and finally said, "I better go back to the house before I get in trouble."

"Good idea," I told him, "and try to get your jaw off the floor before you go in the house."

He shot me a bird as he walked away, and I went back in the house laughing. Janet asked what was so funny, and I told her about Blaine's reaction.

"I get that a lot around here," she said sweetly.

"I bet you do," Mandi said as she moved up behind Janet, wrapping her arms around Janet's waist.

Janet reached back and stroked Mandi's face, and said, "Are you jealous?"

Mandi smiled wryly, and said, "Maybe a little. But you don't have to be that pretty to get plenty of attention around here. I can't believe some of these asshole guys who walk in and expect you to swoon, fall down on the floor and scream Fuck Me Now!"

Janet turned around, laughing and hugged Mandi, then as she backed away, replied, "Tell me about it. Men are pigs aren't they?"

They both went into a laughing fit, but soon Mandi reached over and stroked my cock gently and said, "I still love you, baby."

Janet reached over, pushed Mandi's hand away and as she stroked my cock, said, "You're one of the good guys."

I thanked them both, and we decided to head for the PX and get some more CDs.

After shopping, we returned to the house, got the dogs, and took another walk in the woods. Mandi and Janet walked away from me a small distance as I was looking to see what one of the dogs was digging at beside the road. They were holding hands and talking very seriously, and I discretely left them alone. A couple of minutes later, they wrapped up in a long, deep kiss, and after breaking away, came walking toward me.

We finished our walk, returned to the house, and Janet packed her things to leave. As she was packing, Blaine and Molly came over to the house. Molly took one look at Janet and shot a glance at Blaine that almost cut him in half. We said quick good-byes to Janet, and Mandi went out to see her off. After Mandi returned, Molly went into the kitchen to grill Mandi, while I got busy putting away my music equipment and getting everything back in order. We played a round of spades with Molly and Blaine, and they left early.

Mandi was strangely quiet as we got ready for bed. After we got in bed, she suddenly rolled on top of me and began kissing me deeply.

She broke away for a second and said, "I love you."

"I love you too," I answered back, and Mandi returned to kissing me.

She began to roll around on me, pressing down into my crotch, moaning delightedly as I got hard. As soon as I was hard, she wasted no time in reaching down and slipping my cock inside her. She pressed down hard, hugging me tightly. She ground her crotch against me, urgently, quickly, and rocked around without really stroking up and down, until finally, she pushed up on her arms and began to pound up and down on my cock until she had a blistering orgasm.

After she rocked through it, she jumped off me and struck her ass in the air, saying, "Fuck me from behind."

I slipped my cock back into her doggy style and began to pound her pussy in earnest, getting that old familiar feeling building up in the process. Just before I started to cum, Mandi squealed quietly into the blanket, and I felt her pussy spasm again. That's when she shifted slightly and began to squeeze down on me with her vaginal muscles. That got me to the edge and I blasted a load into her pussy.

We settled back down and she climbed up atop me again, kissing my face, finally kissing my lips, and said, "I'm not queer."

"I never said you were," I whispered, and she replied, "I know. And I love you."

She squeezed me tightly and whispered, "I invited Janet back. Is that okay with you?"

I pondered this for a moment, and asked, "Do you plan on me joining in or do I just get to watch?"

She laughed quietly, mused for a moment and finally replied, "Both."

True to her word, Janet returned for a nice evening of pleasure. I watched Mandi and Janet enjoy a long, sensuous session that in a way made me jealous but in a way helped me refine how a woman liked to be touched. Later, when they finally invited me to join in, I got Janet to lay on her back with her ass over the edge of the bed.

I placed Mandi over her in a 69 and I fucked that tight little ass of Janet's again. We had a bunch of candles lit and I got a stunning view of my cock pistoning in and out of Janet's tight asshole as Mandi pinned Janet's legs way back and ate her pussy while spreading her ass cheeks wide open for me. I shot a load into Janet that night that a porn star would have been proud of.

About the same time, Mandi's activities on Janet's clit had the girl moaning through another long series of small spasms that shook my cock. This seemed to set an example for our sessions. We got together for a few more sessions, including one really wonderful session outdoors by the river. It came to an unfortunate end when we left to return to Germany. Mandi never had a sexual session with another woman again.