A Dirty Dog Doggin' Around Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I relaxed, letting my cock fade a bit, and grabbed my shorts and stood up and slipped them on. I grabbed my shirt while enjoying the look of those big, monster tits, lolling around on her chest, as she slowly sat up and reached for her shorts.

"Aren't you going to put it in my pussy?" she asked plaintively.

"Next time," I told her. "Call this the first lesson. Now I have to grab some boxes and head out before Mandi gets home. She will need to see some trash down at the curb and me at the house. And besides, I need to wash my face to get your pussy juice off it."

She laughed, and told me, "You better. I bet Mandi can smell black pussy from a mile away!"

We enjoyed a laugh, and I headed out the door.

Before I left, I asked her, "Gregory isn't due back until day after tomorrow. Mandi has to work. Do you want lesson 2 tomorrow?"

She smiled sweetly and replied, "Oh hell yes. I can't wait to see what happens next."

And then, in a moment of afterthought, asked her if she had ever thought of trimming or even shaving her pubic hair.

She looked at me strangely for a second and said, "Wow. Gregory had asked me about that just before he left to go to the field. He said I would look great like that."

"Gregory is a wise man," I told her, "so let's see if we can't get you a nice trim. If you want to shave completely, leave that to him. You can surprise him for his birthday."

LaDonna looked at me with an impish grin and said, "See you tomorrow, and bring your scissors!"

Next day I beat feet home from work. Fortunately my unit's the training that day was way out in the boonies so I took advantage of no one being in the office got away very early in the afternoon. I hit the house running and changed into some loose athletic shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. I tucked my barbering tools into a kit bag, but the phone rang before I could get out the door. It was LaDonna.

"Are you still coming over today?" she asked sweetly.

"Right now," I replied.

"Great. See you in a minute."

She hung up and I made tracks over to her house. She met me at the door, having watched me from the living room window. She was wearing a long robe, and from what I could see, nothing under it.

I asked if she was ready for a haircut, and she dubiously told me, "I guess so."

I had her lay down on the couch and I went into the bathroom and grabbed a towel. I spread her robe open and found I was correct, she wasn't wearing anything underneath. I lifted her hips and laid the towel on the couch and pulled out my beard trimmer, and set the depth at next to the shortest level.

"What is that thing," she asked.

I explained that it was a trimmer with adjustable depth for close, delicate work.

"Just don't cut me," she said.

I chuckled and, noticing a wine glass on the coffee table, handed it to her and told her to have a sip and relax. I turned on the trimmer and proceeded to trim all her pubic hair down to a manageable level and even cleaned up some hair at the top of her legs in her crotch.

I delicately trimmed around her pussy lips, and she giggled a couple of times, telling me, "That tickles!"

After I finished with the trimmer, I got some thick lotion out and proceeded to spread some around the top of her pubes. Now she was curious.

"What are you doing now?" she queried.

"I am going to shave a nice clean shape around the top and give you a neat, trimmed look."

She looked down curiously, and watched as I carefully shaved her pubes until she had a small patch left. Her skin where I had shaved was smooth as silk and shined from the lotion. I had her get up, and led her to the bedroom where she had a large mirror. I went around behind her and held her robe open so she could get a good look.

"Wow," she exclaimed, "That looks nice."

"I think so too," I replied, "Good enough to eat!"

I nudged my crotch against her butt.

She reached behind me and fondled my cock for a minute and then suddenly asked, "Will you do that tongue stuff you did yesterday for me?"

"With such a pretty pussy you got now, how could I resist," I told her.

She giggled and I decided since we were already in the bedroom, I would just take advantage. I pulled her over to the bed, slipped the robe off her, turned her around and pushed her gently onto the bed. I pulled her legs so that her butt was at the edge of the bed, and I knelt in the floor, propping her legs over my shoulders. She was already a little wet from my sartorial efforts around her pussy, so I went up and down a couple of stokes before zeroing in on her clit.

She sighed as soon as my tongue bumped it, and I went to work in earnest. She must have been horny, and waiting for some good pussy eating, because she didn't last but about two minutes before she was writhing around on the bed and crashed through a killer orgasm.

I backed away for a few seconds, letting her rest, and then began to stroke up and down her pussy with my tongue, not quite hitting her clit. I lifted her legs back and exposed her butt hole to my tongue, slipping down and stabbing her anus and then slipping back to her pussy. She didn't say anything, but just laid back and made little sighs. I worked up and down from her butt hole to her clit a few more times, and then went back to the clit action.

I gave her a few seconds to get back into it and started probing her pussy with one finger, and then slowly, two. She squirmed around for a few seconds and pushed her crotch down hard on my fingers. After a few minutes, I could feel the tension as she neared a second orgasm, and I slid a finger into her anus, slowly but firmly and started stroking her pussy and butt hole while I worked her clit. She took off into orgasm land with a bang, lurching around and finally screaming.

I could see her face in between those big tits and she was half smiling, half frowning. I was really hard, and as I stood up, I slipped my shorts off. I held onto her legs, pushing them back until her knees bumped into her boobs.

Her pussy was dripping juice, and I slipped in without any trouble. I began a long, slow stroke, and she finally opened her eyes and almost looked surprised to see me fucking her. She dropped her arms to her side and just rode with the movement. She closed her eyes again, and I began to pick up the tempo, until I began to make popping noises as my lower stomach slapped against her pussy.

She kept a half-smile on her face, and after a few minutes, I reached down and began to stroke her clit with my thumb. She finally began to squirm and I timed the thumb with my cock strokes and after another minute or so, she rocked into another orgasm, gripping my cock tightly with each spasm. I couldn't resist anymore and let go with my own blast of cum. She rode through the orgasm and I stopped mauling her clit, finally slowly to a stop, and held still as I softened until I finally slipped out.

My cock was slimy wet with pussy juice and cum, and I had to drop the head into my hand to keep from dripping on the carpet. She was starting to drip juice as well, so I rolled her onto her side and headed for the bathroom to clean up. While I was washing my cock, she came in and smiled at me, and then wrapped her arms around me from behind, giving me a rib crushing squeeze.

I handed her the washcloth and she wiped her pussy.

"What was the squeeze for?" I asked her.

"I just feel real good," she replied, and stated, "You're a good fuck."

"Thanks," I told her, "And you will be too after some more lessons."

Her retort was simple, "I can't wait."

She slipped her robe back on and I grabbed my shorts and went back to the living room and grabbed a beer.

LaDonna looked at me curiously and asked, "I won't get pregnant, will I? I know Mandi told me you didn't make babies."

I brushed her concern away with a brief reply, "No, I don't make babies so don't worry about it again."

She seemed satisfied, and took a seat at the end of the couch, curling her legs under her.

"How do you know all this stuff?" she asked me finally.

"Oh, reading, experimentation, that sort of thing. Plus, Mandi keeps me pretty busy sometimes as well. She has special things she likes to do. By the way, what will you tell Gregory about the barbering?"

She thought for a minute and said, "Maybe I can tell him that it was Mandi's idea, and I thought it would be a special surprise for his birthday."

"Sounds perfect. Now are you going to get rid of the bra when you guys fuck?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied, "that should fuck with his head."

She laughed at the thought and I came up something else.

"If he gets curious, I have a small book of compiled letters to a men's magazine about different things people have written in that they have done. Keep that handy if he gets suspicious, and tell him Mandi loaned it to you."

She liked the idea, so I ran over to my house, got the magazine, and brought it back.

"Call me when you're ready for the next lesson," I told her.

"Bet your ass," she told me as I left.

Gregory loved the new TV and stereo equipment, thanked me for hooking everything up (I had to teach him how to use it) and we drank a couple of beers. I talked to LaDonna about a week later, and she told me Gregory also loved the trim, and wanted to shave her completely real soon. She also said that when they went to bed after he got back from the field, she left her bra off and he apparently got so excited playing with those huge tits he shot his wad in about a minute.

She found that really exciting, although she had yet to teach him how to handle her clit. We got together occasionally, and I taught her new positions (she decided she really liked doggy style), and taught her how to suck a cock. She had never done oral on anyone before and it took her a few tries before she finally learned how to handle it deep into her throat.

She couldn't take it all, but eventually she got real close. The first time she sucked Gregory's cock he did a reprise of his quick lift off. Afterward he was really curious until she showed him one of the letters in the book, and told him that Mandi had suggested she learn on a banana. He was impressed that she went to such trouble for him.

She finally got around to teaching Gregory how to eat her pussy the right way, but he never quite seemed to get the hang of the technique I used, even though I taught her what to tell him. But she did get him to start handling her clit while they fucked and when she started having orgasms with him, he thought he was really a stud.

She let him tit fuck her once (from a story in the book), and he was thrilled with that as well, and sometimes she would crawl over top him and drag her tits on his dick until he got super hard. The hardest thing to do was teach her how to masturbate. She had some phobia she learned from her cousin, and it took some persuasion to get her to try it alone. It was much worse to get her to let me watch.

I masturbated for her, and while she found it curious, she really didn't get much of a turn on from it. But after a couple of tries, she finally got to where she would masturbate to orgasm alone, and then had a major breakthrough when she finally let me watch her, and I joined in, masturbating along with her. She had a pretty good orgasm during that session.

When she finally got around to masturbating for Gregory, he was thrilled and she gave him head while she masturbated. He blew a load the first time in about 30 seconds. I got her to use some sex toys for fun too, and she made Gregory go to a sex shop and buy some things for her to go along with another story in the book.

I saved what was for me, the best until last. I taught her about anal sex. She would let me put a couple of fingers in her anus when I ate her, but I had never broached the subject. Having examined her very closely back there, and having enjoyed the view when we did it doggy style, I didn't think she would have much of a problem trying it.

She had a rather large, puffy ring around her hole that would sometimes get puffier when we did it doggy style. But she didn't have any problems from the slight swelling that I noticed. Occasionally, when I would pound her pussy doggy style, I enjoyed gripping her tight butt cheeks with both hands and spread her ass open really far. This would create a slight dilation of her anus, giving me a lusty target.

I called her when I knew that Gregory was in the portion of his training cycle where he would be in the field for three days, and asked her if she had time to get together. I told her I still had a couple of more tricks up my sleeve she should learn. She thought she was getting pretty good at sex, but this intrigued her, especially since I wouldn't tell her what I had in mind.

She called me when she saw me go in the house, and said she would leave the front door open for me, and to come on in. She would be in her bedroom. When I arrived, she was on the bed, naked, slowly masturbating. The sight had me stiffening quickly, especially since she now stayed completely shaved.

"Would you like for me to take over?" I asked quietly.

"You gonna use your tongue?" she asked back. I smiled and lolled my tongue around, grabbed her ankles and slid her to the edge of the bed. She seemed to like being eaten like that better than any other position. I dived in with relish, knowing that I didn't need to get her clit warmed up. She was ready for me too, and for the first time, grabbed my head and held on.

I worked her clit for a while until I knew she was getting close to an orgasm, and then slowed down and started working my fingers into her pussy, then ass. I ended up with two fingers in her pussy and two fingers in her ass. I went back to working her clit harder and reached up and pinched a nipple.

She went off like a rocket. From the looks of the empty wine glass, she had just enough wine to get very relaxed before I got there. She rocked through the orgasm, and instead of backing off, I stayed on her clit some more, watching her squirm and then get a couple of more small bursts. After one last shake and wiggle, I moved my mouth away but left my fingers in her.

She looked down at me with a contented smile and said, "Damn, boy, you are too fuckin' good at that!"

I laughed and continued to move my fingers gently in and out of her pussy and ass.

"So what new thing do you have in mind for today?" she asked.

I kept moving my hand in and out as she moved her hips with me, and quietly said, "We're going to do anal today."

She jumped a bit, but not enough to remove my fingers, and said, "You gonna put that thing up my butt?"

"Yes I am, and you will end up enjoying it," I replied.

"I don't know about that," she said with a frown.

"Well," I said, "do my fingers hurt you?"

She thought about it for a minute as I steadily stroked in and out of her pussy and ass, and finally sighed and said, "It feels pretty good."

"OK then," I said, "I don't think I have steered you wrong yet, and if you relax and trust me, you can really blow Gregory's mind. Besides, if Gregory shoots his load in your butt, you can't get pregnant"

"OK," she said skeptically, "I trust you. What do I do now?"

I smiled and told her, "Just follow my directions and I will be slow and gentle. If it hurts, I will stop, but you have to remember that there may be a little hurt at first until you get used to it. Your butt hole is a muscle, and it needs some training. So try to relax, and you'll learn this can be fun too."

She told me to stop for a minute, and she went and refilled her glass with wine, drank it down, and got another refill.

"I think I need to be a little drunk for this," she explained.

"No problem," I replied.

I positioned her back on the bed like I was going to eat her, and pushed her legs back. I began to probe her little pucker with my tongue, forcing it into her anus.

After a minute or so, she said, "That feels good."

"Just relax," I told her, "and enjoy it."

I kept up the tongue work until she started to moan a bit. I pulled my tongue away, and she sighed. I stood up, still wearing my shorts, and got a tube of sex lubricant from my pocket.

"You'll get some more back there in a minute."

I squeezed out a bit of lube as she watched me curiously. I rubbed the lube around her butt hole and slowly eased a finger back in. After a few strokes I added a second finger. I probed all the way into her ass and began to lightly stoke her clit. She responded with a sigh and closed her eyes. I kept this up for a few minutes and pretty soon she was getting close to an orgasm.

I slowed and then stopped rubbing her clit, and she opened her eyes, looking at me with disappointment. I lifted a finger to my lips and gave her a "shhhh" and slipped my shorts down and off with one hand while I continued probing her little butt hole with my fingers.

When my cock popped clear, she smiled. I lubed my cock liberally and removed the fingers from her ass. I went back to stroking her clit in earnest as I placed the tip of my cock against her butt hole. She groaned as I slowly pressed in, but she didn't stop me. Once the head of my cock had popped past her anal ring, I stopped pushing but continued to work her clit.

"It hurts a little bit," she said.

I told her to relax and concentrate on my fingers. I eased a little more cock in, slowly pushing in until I reached her inner ring. I eased back out some and pushed in again, bumping ever so slowly into that inner ring. Finally I eased back in a little deeper, feeling her open up, and with just a slight pressure, I eased my cock all the way to balls deep. I didn't realize that she had held her breath for a few seconds until I heard her sigh.

"Wow," she said, "I feel so full."

Then she suddenly looked at me with a bit of panic on her face and said, "I think you better stop. I have to go to the bathroom."

I chuckled and kept my cock deep in her ass.

"That feeling is natural," I explained, "just relax like you would if you were going to go. It will go away after a minute."

I felt her grip my cock with her asshole like she was trying to prevent a big turd from creeping out, and then after a couple of seconds, she relaxed. She went back to concentrating on my thumb on her clit.

"This feels so strange," she told me.

"Is it that bad?" I asked.

"Not really," she answered, "it just feels strange, like nothing I have felt before."

I smiled at her, knees pushed back into the monsters, slick pussy glistening in the light, and my cock buried up her ass. The contrast of my white cock sinking slowly into her dark hole was exciting me to the point of orgasm already. I slowly pulled out and then eased back in, moving about an inch of cock. Once again I began bumping gently against her butt, withdrawing just a bit, and easing back in until I was completely engulfed in her ass.

She looked for a minute like she was going to cum from my thumb action on her clit, so I backed that off too. I started adding a little more length to my stroke, and gradually began to pull all the way out to my cock head and then slowly push back in. She groaned again, then moaned a bit, and opened her eyes for a second to look at me with a half smile and went back to concentrating on what she was feeling.

When I felt her relax her ass to the point where I could slip in and out with ease, I began to build on my tempo, keeping up the long stroke in and out and getting faster and faster until finally, I was pounding her asshole like I would pound her pussy. She started moaning again, low at first, and then louder. I really laid into her clit, mauling it like there was no tomorrow, and she started wailing. With seconds I could feel her build toward an orgasm and then she exploded, rocking her ass around and gasping and spitting.