A Discovery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,845 Followers

And then her top lip covered my clit as her tongue probed even deeper inside me. Her hand pawed at first one breast and then the other, pinching and pulling at my rock-hard nipples.

The orgasm to end all orgasms tore through me, holding, sustaining, scrambling every thought but joy. I felt Debbie shuddering as she licked and probed, knew instinctively that she was climaxing as well - and that drove me higher still. I wailed like a wolf.

The sensations began to calm after what could have been seconds, minutes or hours and although my mind was scrambled I knew what I needed more than anything else. I pulled Debbie's head away from my groin and slipped and slid around until I was holding her face in front of mine.

I kissed her deeply tasting my own juices and she straddled my thigh, her pussy hot and wet against my muscles. I made to push her backwards but she clung on to my shoulders and shook her head as much as she was able.

Through my kisses I could feel her start rocking against me and pulled back just enough to say, "I want to be looking into our eyes when I cum again."

I loved her eyes too much to refuse her. Loved Debbie too much to refuse her. And I suddenly wanted to see that for myself.

We kissed, then, harder than before, me tasting my own juices on her lips, her tongue, her teeth, and I held her hips as she rocked back and forth on my quivering thigh. Debbie's hands were in my hair and they tightened to signal the start of every muscle tensing in her body.

I pulled my head back enough to stare into Debbie's wide and widening eyes as the first waves of climax started to ripple through her belly. My thigh became wetter as she convulsed, hot and firm against it, and those beautiful eyes grew ever wider as she began to laugh and moan at the same time.

"Oh fucking hell, Dallas, oh yes!"

The orgasm struck her and every muscle, every bone, every nerve in her body thrummed. I stared deep into her eyes and felt my own belly spasm with an aftershock of climax.

We kissed again then, never once breaking the contact between our eyes and we pulled each other tightly to our shivering, twitching bodies.

At some point - I have no idea when - we must have collapsed back onto the grass, and we lay together entwined. I came to, I suppose, just as Debbie was lifting her head to look down at me. Her eyes spoke of shock and joy. And they spoke of love.

Our kiss was gentle, full of so many emotions.

Finally, Debbie looked up and around. "I didn't know where I was for a moment. Didn't care, either."

"Good," I said. And it was.

"I could lay here with you for hours, but I rather think that might not be a good idea in one way."

"I don't care."

"Well I think you will when I say I heard some branches breaking in the distance."

We sat up quickly and listened hard. It was true. There were noises as yet still far away in the woods, but undoubtedly growing closer.

I sighed. "What's the proper word for murdering your brother?"

"Fratricide," Debbie returned the sigh, "I guess we'd better retreat indoors."

"Unfortunately."

"I think I need a shower anyway," she grinned, "And I would just love some help."

I was on my feet, legs shaking, even before Debbie could rise. "Consider me volunteered," I told her. "I've never showered properly with another woman before."

She laughed, "I'm not sure this will be as proper as proper can be," she winced as she tapped at her groin, "but I have a feeling we'll be needing all the practice we can get."

I let her lead me into the house and up to her room and its en suite shower. Once there and truly safe from interruption I sat on a stool by the cubicle and took Debbie's hand.

"I'm sorry about them."

"I think I told you before, it's not your fault. All teen males are budding pervs, and besides... well, it was still the best fun ever."

"I sure haven't cum that hard before."

"And we've only just begun," she kissed the top of my head. "I loved being naked outside - and you being naked out there with me - and we still have to go for a playful drive, to be fair."

I looked up into her eyes, "Yeah," I said softly, "I'm not normally into cars but I have a feeling I'm going to love yours."

Debbie turned away and spun the shower tap, "Just as soon as my pussy calms down a bit. Is yours tender?"

I winced as I stood, "Beautifully so."

"I'd offer to kiss it better, but I'm not so sure that would help."

We stepped into the cool shower together, "I think you might be right, but we could always try it out to see later, right?"

Debbie, facing me under the shower flow, blinked water from her eyes and then cupped my breasts, "Right," she whispered. "We're going to have to learn a lot. And soon."

I stepped into her embrace and we let the blessedly cool water cascade over our kiss.

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,845 Followers
12