A Discovery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,848 Followers

Perhaps we were both showing some latent signs of precognition because we were barely able to breathe properly when a figure – the driver of the truck – strode around the back of his vehicle and waved to us. For a few seconds I think we both believed that he might have witnessed something – we later admitted as much to each other – but his first words dispelled the sudden panic.

"Hey guys... sorry, I mean girls. I'm gonna be reversing this rig back a few yards so you might wanna shift that car back a bit as well. I should be clearing the road in a few minutes."

I could feel Debbie's sigh of relief, "Er, yeah, sure."

As soon as the truck driver had disappeared back towards his vehicle's cab we both started giggling.

I slapped Debbie's thigh gently as we fiddled with our seatbelts, "Close! I wondered why we were so fast to climax. Perhaps our bodies know what's coming better than we do!"

"I sure know what coming felt like for us both!"

"Debbie!"

She started in the engine and began to move away from the rear of the truck, "Yeah, I know – I'm a terror, right?"

"A delightful one," I grinned at her, "but yeah, a terror."

I could still pretty much feel her fingers on – and in – my body, and my brain was marvelling at just how much my life had changed in little more than a day. Surely, I thought, there couldn't be much more we dared try? I very much hoped I was wrong, of course.

Just fifteen minutes later Debbie stopped the car in a tiny service road leading into the woods and the water-filled quarry beyond. Less than five minutes later we arrived, giggling, at the edge of the expanse of the man-made lake and collapsed breathlessly to the ragged grass.

"Very quiet here, isn't it?" Debbie managed.

I nodded, too breathless to speak properly, and looked all around me. The woods surrounded three-quarters of the lake, the furthest bank open to the rolling hillside but too far away to really see. The water's surface was almost eerily calm and smooth, the sun's reflection a near-perfect circle, shockingly bright even through my sunglasses. A heat haze shimmered over the lake and I could feel my sweat starting to evaporate from my exposed arms and legs. Debbie flopped back on the sparse grass beneath the trees, their roots visible in paces, seemingly seeking out the water, creeping over the nearest edge of the old quarry's wall. I knelt and dipped one hand into the clear lake, pleasantly surprised at home warm the liquid felt close to the bank.

I looked back at Debbie, "It's warm here."

"Does that translate as 'invitingly warm'?"

"It's almost asking out loud 'what do you think you're doing all dressed and on the bank?'"

Debbie sat up straight, "You know, I've been up here loads of times and I've never seen so much as a dog walker?"

"I guess we'd hear if a car parked up close by wouldn't we?"

"Definitely on such a calm day. And I don't know about you, but a swim looks even more inviting than another naked woods walk."

"Just as daring, I guess."

Debbie stood slowly, "Definitely."

I rose and faced her, "Shall we?"

With a delightful giggle, Debbie reached down and in one fluid movement pulled her dress up and over her head. Her gorgeous nudity did more to take my breath away than the beating of the sun and I copied her actions in just a couple of seconds. We stared at each other's nakedness with a kind of awe mixed heavily with delight.

She broke the silence by stepping forward and hugging me to her hot, sweaty body, "Let's swim!"

Pulling away from me with a lingering of her fingers on my bare hips, she took a couple of steps back then faced the lake. She paused for a few seconds and then sprinted past me in a blur of bare flesh. I turned to watch her dive effortlessly into the lake, her body slicing into the deep water with barely a splash. She was still submerged when I followed her footsteps and dived after her, my own effort clumsier but just as willing. I broke the surface quickly, Debbie's head appearing more than ten feet from me a couple of seconds later. We stared at each other, shock registering in her big eyes.

I laughed, feeling the water caress every inch of me, "It's really warm!"

She nodded and laughed, "What a total fucking joy!"

"Just like you are," I splashed some delightfully warm water in her direction.

Despite my effort, the droplets fell well short of her but she laughed as if I'd soaked her and returned the gesture, "And you call me a terror!"

"Well you are," I managed, easing towards her with a stroke that was a mixture of front crawl, breaststroke and doggy paddle – I was no great swimmer.

She trod water, waiting for me, and then helped me upright in the calm and warmth.

I know it sounds soppy and sentimental, but we kissed then in a way that was born more of love than naughtiness. Somehow we sorted out our legs so that we both trod water gently without tangling, hugging each other as we rained kisses upon each other's lips, finally settling into a long, firm kiss, our bodies intertwined.

Whether or not we were all climaxed out for the time being, it seemed perfectly natural to just drift around, swimming occasionally, treading water at other times, talking, laughing, sometimes pausing to listen for cars. Sure, skinny-dipping in the old quarry was a little risky, a little naughty in broad daylight, but it just felt so very good. It felt natural in a way that no daring walks through the woods had made me feel, and even touching and kissing Debbie from time-to-time felt normal and right and proper.

We stayed in the water for ages – maybe close to an hour – before we made our way back to the bank where we had left our dresses. We sat beside them and next to each other on the grass, the brilliant sun drying our bodies within a couple of minutes.

"Please don't take this the wrong way," Debbie giggled, "but I think we should put our dresses back on. We don't want to get delicate bits sunburnt, do we?"

I nodded, "I guess not, even if applying some after-sun lotion on those bits does rather appeal."

She handed me the borrowed garment, easing herself into her own dress. "We can take them off again if we want a walk through the trees, right?"

"I'll hold you to that," I said, "Have you noticed that the dresses agree?"

"They do?" Debbie was still wriggling her own garment down over her slender hips.

"Yep," I grunted, "They come off much more easily than they go on!"

She gave a delightful peal of laughter, "True that."

Finally dressed, we lay back and let the sun wash over us, holding hands as we settled. It was no doubt that late night before that crept up on us quickly then and I began to doze before I knew what was happening.

Shadows of the tall trees were dappling my eyes when I woke, slowly, a little confused at first as I realised that I was cuddled up to someone else in the great outdoors. I turned my head and found Debbie, already awake, staring at me from a few inches away.

"Hello, sleepy."

I yawned, "Hi to you as well, and sorry–"

"Shush!" he pecked my lips softly. "I was having a lovely time watching you sleep, no matter how confusing this all is."

"Confusing is right," I said, "but that doesn't make it a bad thing."

She kissed me again and I returned the gentle pressure, "It seems to be making it a very good thing. You know? I thought we came up here for another naughty walk in the woods, but the swim and everything? That was even better."

I nodded gently, "You're right," I said – and she was. "The woods are fun and naughty and daring, but I don't need that half as much as I need you."

"I'm not even going to ask you to pass the bucket," she grinned, "As odd as it feels, I'm quite happy cuddled up here."

So was I, and so there we stayed as the afternoon passed slowly towards evening. We chatted, we dozed, we kissed, we cuddled. There was no sex, no naughty wanders, one brief swim, and we started to get to know each other properly, not just physically.

Debbie proved to be resolutely funny, charming, intelligent and very beautiful. She told me that I was the same and I could see in her big blue eyes that she believed every word that she was saying, no matter what I thought of myself. Everything about her was so different to any of my other close, relationship-based, friends both past and present – and not simply because of her gender. Sure, her body fascinated me and I was fascinated by how my own body reacted to her, to her touches and kisses, but that was all somehow second place to the sensations that she was generating deep inside me. And sure, this was all so fast – but during the tender hours of that afternoon I came to realise that all that I was feeling was so very real. More real that I had ever experienced before.

We left the woods and drove back to Debbie's parents' house when the first of the evening shadows brought a coolness to the air that had been absent all that day. I took a short break to visit my own parents' house, collecting a couple of changes of clothes, leaving a note in case my pesky brother showed up again, missing Debbie in a way that surprised and delighted. I knew I was going to be staying with her that night, a first that sent shivers up and down my spine, and I was almost running by the time I got back to her place.

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,848 Followers
12