A Discovery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,848 Followers

Once inside we closed the front door with a surprising amount of relief, our latest adventure suddenly seeming all the more daring.

"That was hotter than I expected," she sighed happily.

I turned to Debbie, "You've got that right. And you, miss, were a true terror out there on the taxi rank!"

"I told you I'd win," she laughed.

"Aren't you worried he'll recognise you?"

"For a start I don't live here full time anymore and in any case, I don't think he looked at my face more than once!"

My mouth dropped open before I squealed another giggle, "You utter, utter..."

"Terror?"

As Debbie turned to start preparing our coffee nightcap I looked down at the back of the little dress she was wearing. When she reached up to grab some clean mugs, the lower hem rose enchantingly until I could see the lower curves of her pert butt. "Yeah a terror," I muttered as an idea rose in my slightly fevered brain.

The second she set the mugs on the counter I reached forward and lifted the hem of her dress. My right hand swept forward in a firm arc. "An absolute naughty terror!"

It was Debbie's turn to squeal - this time in surprise - as my hand landed squarely across her naked butt, "Ow!"

Before she could twist away I landed a second slap, "I think you were cheating out on the street there!"

As she cried out again, a moan of what could only be pleasure escaping her straight afterwards, my brain started to fizz with a whole new sensation. From somewhere in its depths it was reminding me that Debbie had more or less asked for a spanking and now I had a perfect excuse. And now I found myself wanting to deliver it. I brought my hand down for a stinging third time.

There was a shocked level of genuine pain in Debbie's voice now, but the moans were still there as well, "Dallas! I wasn't... wasn't that naughty!"

I pushed her before me through the archway between the kitchen and the living room, straight towards one of two armchairs that were sitting next to each other either side of a tall, ornate standard lamp, "Well I think you were," I said, pushing her forward over the arm of the first chair. As she landed on her belly, the dress rode up to present a target that was impossible to ignore. Or miss. I delivered another loud slap, my hand stinging in a way that brought heat to the skin there - and to the soft folds of skin between my thighs.

"Dallas! Look I'm sorry, okay? You win the bet!"

"Oh, and now my naughty Debbie is cheating in another way, is she?" I slapped her butt again, the heat in my groin becoming moist as she started to moan.

"Enough! Please Dallas?"

As she began to wriggle upright I pushed her down again and then saw the scarf she'd looped around one wrist, offering me a chance that sent shivers through my belly. Her hands were pushing back against the opposite arm as she tried to right herself and I just couldn't help myself. Pressing her belly down against the chair I reached forward, grabbed the scarf and passed the loose end around the standard lamp that stood between the two chairs. Before she had a chance to wriggle free, I'd looped the material over her other wrist and three years of boring girl guide attendance paid off in less than three seconds as I loosely knotted the scarf, trapping Debbie's arms with the tall lamp between them and freedom. Panting heavily from a mixture of sudden exertion and even more sudden passion, I stood and ever-so-slowly pulled Debbie's skirt up until her butt was fully, gorgeously exposed.

"Dallas? Dallas, please?"

Her voice was holding more notes of desperation - but also becoming deeper and more urgent as I had noticed it before, I then realised, whenever she became highly aroused.

I stroked the reddening flesh presented to me, "Yes my naughty, naughty Debbie?" I gave her rump a gentle swat, "What is it you're trying to tell me now?"

"Let me go! Please? I'll do anything for you!"

I swatted her again, a little firmer, "I bet you would, you naughty girl."

"Really! Anything at all you want! You can... you can order a pizza! Yeah? I'll answer the door totally naked!"

This time I slapped hard and through her wail and moan I said, "I bet you would, naughty girl. I bet you'd really like that!" I wasn't too sure about Debbie, but it gave me pause for thought - I was beginning to think I would like it.

"Dallas! Please don't spank me anymore!"

Deep down I could hear the edge of pretence in her voice and I could more clearly hear the rising arousal there. I felt no guilt in stroking my now-aching pussy right behind her, out of her sight, "Why on earth should I stop now? Now when I can see that perfectly formed and oh-so naughty butt just crying out to be spanked again!" My free hand slapped down, harder than ever.

"Oh fuck, Dallas! You have to stop! You mustn't smack my naked bum, you mustn't spread my naughty legs wide!"

Of course, I dropped to my knees and used both hands to move her ankles as far apart as possible, ignoring the token resistance. It brought my face to within a few centimetres of her naked butt - and her naked pussy which I could feel the heat flowing off - I leaned forward and bit softly at one cheek. I stood and slapped her again, "Bad, bad, naughty Debbie," I managed, "I will smack you as much as I want to!"

"You're mean!"

"And you, Debbie," smack, "are such a naughty," smack, "girl. Such a fucking gorgeous, naughty terror!" SMACK.

Debbie wailed and began to moan louder, "You hit my pussy that time!"

It was true. It hadn't been my intention but now my fingers were soaked with her wetness and I shivered deep inside. I'd never done more than even tap at my own groin but now... now everything had changed.

"This bad pussy?" I slapped between her thighs, my fingers shaking and lingering there, "This bad, bad, naughty pussy that you almost showed off to that taxi driver?" I pulled my hand back and smacked again, "This hot, wet pussy that guys in the club must have seen?"

"Yes! But it's yours all yours!"

"I know," I managed, dropping to my knees again.

Debbie was quivering so much, grinding herself tight to the arm of the chair, that I thought for a moment that my desire was going to be hard to satisfy. But I just needed it too badly to be denied. I grabbed hold of each butt cheek and pressed down, stilling her, then leaned in, between her thighs. As my mouth met her pussy, she blossomed and my tongue slid hungrily inside her, juices already cascading over my lips.

"Oh fuck Dallas! Oh my god, YES!"

Her climax was massive and immediate, and it took all my strength to hold her flowing pussy to my eager mouth as I sucked and drank down her juices.

A second wave struck her and knocked me back for a moment but I slapped at her butt and buried my head back between her legs as she bucked and wailed.

"Dallas! Oh you fucking bitch. You beautiful, wonderful, fucking incredible, fucking bitch! Oh my god yes, yes, yes, YES!"

For the sake of my tongue I was happy when Debbie's orgasm finally receded. Also for the sake of my own climax which was, by now, desperate for release. I scrambled up and to her side, pulling my dress over my head and throwing it behind me. Pushing her sideways on the chair, I knelt there, knees wide, oblivious to her tied hands, just determined to show her how wet she had made me and how hard I was going to climax for her.

I was about to start rubbing furiously when her head snaked sideways and somehow she managed to reach my pussy with her lips, pushing me apart in an instant, sucking and nipping even as my own release started to pour forth. I howled.

I found myself with my fingers tangled in her long waves once again, thrusting my desperate pussy at her eager mouth.

"B-b-bad Debbie," I managed, "So brilliantly bad!"

Her mouth just wouldn't stop sucking and licking and nipping at me and somehow she got rolled onto her back and I rode that eager mouth, letting everything go.

With her hands knotted in the twisted scarf now behind and over her head, there was no way that I should have been able to say that she controlled me. But believe me, I could no more move from there than if I'd been cemented into place. I kept thinking of her spread-eagled in front of me with her dress round her waist, the taste of her pussy, the feel of her tongue now penetrating me, the knowledge that we belonged together in so many ways... so many thoughts, and every one of them seemed to induce another climax.

My throat was raw from howling when I finally slithered sideways off of the chair, but not so delicate that I couldn't lean back and kiss Debbie oh-so deeply.

"That," she said at last, "wasn't anything like my spanking fantasy. But only because I didn't dare fantasise about anything quite so brilliant."

"I had never fantasised that way," I said, "Stupid me, huh?"

"Put it down to the all-new experiences we're sharing. Now could you do me one favour?"

"After that, anything you desire."

"That's one 'anything' each then," Debbie laughed, "But I actually meant, could you untie me?"

"Oops, I clean forgot in all the excitement," I reached up and fumbled her wrist free on one side, "Now, where were we?"

"Well," Debbie said, dragging herself upright on shaky legs, "I think I was about to make some coffee. Still want it or have you drunk enough now?"

I laughed and lifted the hem of her now very rumpled dress. The view was anything but rumpled, "I must admit you do provide a lot of fluids." I had a moment of disbelief in what I was saying but it passed in a flash, "I think I'll skip the coffee but must insist that you even up the dressing." I looked down at my own nakedness to emphasise the point.

Debbie was, no pun intended, naked in a flash, her dress thrown way past my shoulder to where I now saw my own dress had ended up. I was still on my knees at that point and I just stared in wonder. The unreality of the situation had left me now and it was pure and simple pleasure for me. "I love you, you know?"

"I can tell," Debbie said, delicately massaging her bare butt, "And as crazy as this all is, I just can't deny I love you too, Dallas."

I rose then and took her into the gentlest of embraces, "Want me to rub some cream or something into your handprints?"

"Those are you handprints," she smiled, "But I've got the feeling that if you start that I might end up needing soothing elsewhere."

"That can be arranged," I said, "And I think bed might be a great place to start soothing things."

She took my hand and we headed towards the stairs, "You seem to have the best ideas ever. Any thoughts about tomorrow yet?"

"Just so long as I'm with you," I said, "Perhaps just a gentle stroll in the woods."

Debbie nodded, pulling the single sheet off her bed and rooting in her beside cabinet, "Sounds good to me. Maybe we can forget about clothes all day?" She handed me a bottle of baby oil.

"Yeah, why not? We have a day to plan revenge as well."

"We do," she said, settling face down on the bed, "But that can wait. Feel free to be generous with the oil. It's not made from real babies, you know?"

I giggled, "Terror!"

"Just so long as I'm your terror," Debbie sighed.

I let the clear liquid dribble onto her lower back then began to gently massage it into her reddened flesh, my hands feeling oddly at home, in the most right place they could possibly be. I didn't even register how deep they were sliding between Debbie's thighs until she let out a moan of unadulterated pleasure.

"Oh, Dallas, I might not have had this much sex this fast ever, but do me a big favour will you?"

"Anything, of course."

"Just don't - oh wow- just don't stop!"

Believe me, I couldn't.

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,848 Followers
12