A Discovery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie was obviously rather taken with my mother, "It makes it so much nicer to know we have your support."

My mum laughed, but then reverted to her whispers, "I promise I won't ask either of you what you feel the need to chat about in private, and I also promise that I'll try not to be too jealous about the sex between you! It's a long time since I had the pleasure myself, but I still remember it more than a little fondly!"

I didn't know whether to be horrified, delighted or intrigued, but fortunately didn't need to make my mind up because my dad returned to the huddle.

I was definitely more horrified than anything else, though, when he took an unprepared Debbie into a tight hug.

"It's lovely to have you by our girl's side," he told the slightly shell-shocked Debbie, releasing her. He turned to me, "Just you make sure you look after her in every way you can."

I was on safer ground there, "I fully intend to," I assured him, ignoring my mother's snorted laugh.

The ordeal last another half an hour before we were finally free to escape.

"Your mum and dad are lovely," Debbie told me as we headed back to her house.

"Now you're exaggerating to me!"

"Well, they're very accepting of us, and that has to be a bonus."

I shrugged, "I guess so. All in all, that could've gone a lot worse. How do you reckon your parents will take it on Wednesday?"

Debbie laughed, "Mum will love the whole idea and dad will probably ask you to model for him with me so he has something to remember us by when we head off to Europe. That's one thing mum will not approve of, though."

My own parents had shrugged it off, that whole 'gap' thing for me, and were even close to starting on the 'we told you that you'd end up wanting to do it' speeches. Genuinely, they'd seemed rather pleased that I was 'finally' heading off to have some fun.

"Is there any way I can ease things with her for you?"

Debbie took her key from her pocket as we approached the front door, "Just tell her you won't let me out of your sight the whole time. That might help. Come to think of it, you can tell me that as well."

I kissed her shoulder as she let us into the house, "Don't worry, I'm not going to. I'm even trying to make myself dream about you."

She turned and took me in a tight embrace, "Sweet. I'll just have to make sure I give you plenty of material to think about."

She started that afternoon by leading me back out to 'our' woods, naked and free. Somehow, knowing my parents were not so far away now, made the whole experience just a tad more scary - and curses now well past, we took the time to pleasure each other amid the oaks and elms.

The next four days were quiet - but for constant begging emails from a certain little brother, ended by me threatening to post the links in an anonymous email to mum - and we took time out to pack (thirty minutes, two small holdalls) and to plan our route (three hours, one monster climax when we considered the deserted beaches of Algeria).

Finally, Debbie's folks arrived home and it was my turn for the presentation ceremony. Just like the opposite event with my own parents, everything went surprisingly well - although Debbie's predictions about their reactions were spot-on. I know a certain elderly gentleman had taken great pleasure in my naked breasts but to have my clothed ones commented on ('young and pert') by Debbie's father seemed weirdly wrong somehow, no matter how innocent and professional the observation was. Her mother's sighs about the upcoming travels were, I thought, entirely pretence and she was certainly 'reassured' by my stated plan to keep Debbie in sight at all times. If anything, she was more genuinely disappointed by the fact that we were leaving the following morning.

That night we arranged a meal for both sets of parents and ended up enduring merciless teasing about our new-found togetherness. But endure it we did. Maybe we even enjoyed it - something that we may never know on the grounds that we decided to try to forget about the whole thing by never mentioning it ever again.

The two sets of parents got on surprisingly well and the only slight note of discord occurred when there was a short debate about where we were going to sleep for our last night in the country. Each set wanted their relevant offspring to stay with them that night, and for all the planning Debbie and I had done, this had not been considered. We'd slept together every single night since my first nude walk in the woods, the bed-sharing being something that seemed not just natural but necessary on a weird level.

Before a full-scale argument developed - which may, or may not, have included us girls - Debbie came up with a solution which didn't exactly satisfy anyone except, possibly, her and me.

"We've booked a taxi for 5.00 am, so I'm thinking that maybe to avoid disturbing anyone we might stay up tonight and sleep once we get there. I'd like a last wander around if that suit's everyone?"

"It suits me just fine as long as I'm included in the ramble." I said before anyone could argue, "And you lot must be tired, especially those who only got home today." I smiled sweetly at her parents.

It was all settled almost straight away and my love for my girl deepened even further.

We said our farewells before our folks hit their respective beds, first at Debbie's place and then at mine. There was genuine fondness in all of their hugs and goodbyes, my own mum being surprisingly emotional with not just me but Debbie as well.

Finally, though, the tears were behind us and we found ourselves out in the woods with two flashlights, our little holdalls waiting behind Debbie's front door.

"You know we can't do this clothed, don't you?" Debbie asked as we left the houses behind us.

I nodded. "I've never done this in the dark but I want to feel the moonlight on my skin. Shall we leave the dresses here or carry them?"

She was already out of her dress and pulling down her panties. "This moonlight thing feels perfect. Let's leave them here, the flashlights are plenty to carry already."

I joined her in her nakedness and then stood beside her. "Wow," I said at length, "It really feels so different." It did. Somehow I felt even more naked, even closer to the nature all around us.

Debbie laughed softly, "You're not wrong. Now, two things - one, reckon you can remember where we're leaving our stuff because I know getting seen naked in a taxi isn't new to us anymore, but I wasn't planning on travelling to Heathrow like it?"

"I think so," I said, oddly thrilled at the thought of losing our cover, "but you said there were two things."

She nodded, "Yes. Two, do I throw you to the ground here and have my way with you or should we walk a bit first?"

I cupped her naked breasts, the touch of her hard nipples sending electricity coursing from my hands to my groin. "Since when has that become a mutually exclusive choice?"

"Oh you do come up with the most perfect answers," she said, pressing her tits harder into my palms.

Debbie broke away then and bent to the ground where her over-sized clutch bag has been tucked under her discarded dress. "I think," she said over her shoulder, "I'm rather glad I liberated one of our few travelling items from holdalls before we came out. And it's your turn."

She handed me the Friendly Dominator.

I laughed and would have clapped if I had hands free, "I thought you were keeping that bag well tucked away. This is definitely going to come in handy when we get a little deeper into the woods."

"Only then?"

I nodded, "If you climax as loudly as I did when this thing was in me, the neighbours for miles around will be waking up and calling all the news stations to say that wolves have been heard on the vicinity."

"Fair point," Debbie conceded with a giggle, "We'll find a far more secluded spot before our little friend comes into play. But right now, just try to keep it a bit quiet when my tongue gets to work, will you?"

"I'll t-t-try," I managed, as Debbie guided my shoulders to the grass. "I r-r-really will," I added as her tongue flicked across my eager lips. She pinched a nipple, hard, and I started to moan as quietly as I could.

In the end, my climactic voice was probably heard no more than a mile away.

Despite the hour - past midnight by the time we resumed our walk - and despite our lack of clothes (not to mention inhibitions), it was still decidedly warm in the woods, and the sweat our exertions had caused didn't so much evaporate as run off us. And yet, the further behind our dresses became, the cooler I seemed to feel on the outside. Inside, and despite a recent orgasm, I became warmer with every step.

We reached the footpath and drew to a halt, the trees barely moving behind and in front of us. The path itself was silent.

Debbie switched off her beam and motioned for me to do the same. "It's so peaceful like this, isn't it?"

I had to agree, "More and more as my eyes get used to the darkness. I can barely even see the path!"

"Let's walk along it until we get to the houses at the end. We can slip among the trees if we hear anyone about. Without these flashlights on, no one will see us."

The thought sent my heart fluttering into my throat. "Perhaps... perhaps we should leave them here behind a tree?"

"Sounds good to me. Give me yours then, just keep hold of our little friend."

I passed her the flashlight, and gripped the Dominator tightly. My juices were already flowing freely again and the removal of the torch left me feeling even more exposed, no matter how ridiculous that sounds. Debbie's hands brought me back to full attention, one at my sex, the other cupping a breast.

"I may not be able to see you clearly," she whispered, "but I can sure feel how gorgeous you are, and how..." she paused as a finger penetrated me easily, "...and how fucking hot you are!"

I gasped, "Already again, true."

She took her hands - and magical finger - away, "Let's hope you get even hotter as we walk on, hey?"

"I think," I said, "I will. And if it gets too much, prepare to have your back hit the grass." I held up the Dominator. "I'm looking forward to this more and more."

Her teeth flashed in the gloom, "You're not the only one. Now, come on and let's head towards the houses!"

I could scarcely believe my feet when they moved alongside Debbie's. I felt so naked on that well-worn path, no matter that it was now past one o'clock in the morning, and it seemed to me that I was somehow following my hard nipples. And they really were rigid with barely controlled excitement.

Beside us, the path's borders widened as we headed deeper towards the row of houses that I knew lay ahead of us, and I could sense rather than see the distance to protective cover lengthening. My excitement was intensifying as the danger increased and then my thighs dampened with my overflowing juices as we rounded a corner and saw the first of the properties looming no more than fifty feet ahead of us.

"Oh my god!" I hissed, "Debbie, it's so close!"

Her own voice seemed tight, "Yes... no lights though."

I drew to a shaky halt, "What if someone's there in the dark looking out?"

"No one could see us in this dark, but yeah, this feels so dangerous. I think I love it."

My body trembled. "There're loads more houses after that one."

"I know. I want to walk past them. I want to get as far as the road at the end. I want to pass a light in one of them."

I could hear the excitement in her trembling voice and my own mind reacted, "If you want it, then we'll do it. But..."

"Oh thank you, Dallas. What's the 'but', though?"

I could scarcely believe my own voice, "But if we do see a light somewhere then we have to go into the garden and kiss."

"Oh Dallas, yes!"

"And by 'kiss'," I said, my arousal sending my mind spinning, "I mean your gorgeous tits and your gorgeous pussy!"

She turned and awkwardly embraced me, "I'll do it."

Not daring to let me change my mad mind, she grabbed my hand and we walked on, past the first, dark, house and then a second and a third. I could hear Debbie panting softly, even though our pace was gentle enough, but when we rounded the next corner she gasped.

I was on her outside and it took a few moments before I could see what she could. The fourth property was a modern-looking bungalow and from a broad window at the front of the property, a single lamp was glowing.

"Sure?" Debbie began, "Only-"

"I always keep my word," I said, shakily, "And anyway, I want to taste you!"

Without another word, she grabbed my free hand and we climbed the one step from the path to a low gate. She let go of me then, cautiously opening the metal gate with both hands, trying to make sure it didn't squeak or creak.

As soon as it was open we moved much more quickly, walking brazenly, nakedly, into the centre of the bungalow's front lawn. My eyes were torn between Debbie's body now and the lamp inside the property that was enabling me to see her more clearly.

I didn't really need to see her excitement as it was rolling off her in waves that were almost tangible. Her passion was magnifying my own, and seeing her wonderful breasts in this strange lamplight had my heart lodged in my throat even though I wanted to kiss and lick her right there and then. The window was just twelve feet or so to my left but my passions were extinguishing my fear-induced resistance.

"Debbie... I want to kiss you now."

"I want that too."

I felt as if a spotlight was following my every move then, one that was focusing on our naked breasts and thighs, our exposed pussies and mouths. Passion won the day and I leaned forward, tasting her mouth briefly before darting lower until my mouth found the first of her hard nipples. I sucked hard, drawing it into my mouth, my hands already cupping the cheeks of her bare butt as I let the Dominator fall to the side.

The intimacy of the contact, my tongue swirling around that hard nipple, one hand snaking beneath her butt, cupping her wet, warm sex, forced the rest of my inhibitions into hiding. All I wanted was my Debbie. I drew her down and pushed her onto her back. My mouth went from one nipple to the other until I couldn't wait any longer and I moved my head down to her groin.

Beneath me, Debbie's moan was barely muffled by her hands flung across her mouth and the noise drove my own excitement levels into the stratosphere. I grabbed at the Dominator and wrapped the belt around my waist.

"Oh Dallas! The deal was a kiss. You don't have to do that!"

"Well I want it now. Do you?"

There wasn't even a fraction of a second's pause, "Yes! Yes, Dallas, I want it. I want you to fuck me!"

That made me groan then, and I fiddled with the Dominator's straps, surprised by the weight of the thing, delightfully shocked by the caress of a moulded piece of plastic against my sex. But then I just grabbed its length and moved between Debbie's widely parted thighs. The thing felt unwieldy and so strange, but I knew exactly what I wanted - needed - to do with it. I moved onto all fours and then reached beneath me, aligning the Dominator's very tip to the eager pussy waiting beneath me.

I eased my hips forward, looking down, almost screaming as I saw the thick plastic dildo start to penetrate. Her hips rose to meet me and then I lost control completely. I pushed hard.

"Oh fuck, Dallas! Yes!"

"Oh my Debbie!"

I started to move back and forth, knowing how that would be feeling in my girl's tight pussy, marvelling at the feel of the other end against my own clit. I looked up at her breasts with their wide, dark areolae, marvelling at how clearly I could see them now, how easy it was for my mouth to find the first of them.

Debbie was gasping repeatedly, her hands cupping first my ass and then my hair as I fucked and sucked. My own breathing was ragged as I lifted my head and went to move to her other bared breast.

It was brighter now, easier to see, and my eyes widened as I realised the cause. I looked to our left, my hips still rocking. The door of the property stood wide open, the light blazing down on us, as two backlit figures were clearly watching us.

"Company," I managed, "but I don't think I can stop!"

Debbie whimpered and snapped a look to her right, "Oh fucking hell!" Her whole body was writhing beneath me, "But... please, Dallas! I'm so close!"

I knew I should have panicked, should have run dragging Debbie with me. But I just couldn't and knowing Debbie was so close to climax sent my own arousal levels rocketing skywards. "I won't - I can't - stop."

"G-g-good! Oh my fucking god, good!"

My girl was starting to buck and, audience or not, her frantic excitement was all I cared about just then. I thrust and paused, matched her bucks and heaves, grabbed at her exposed tits with hand and mouth, willed her to climax but only when she had no choice.

It was clear that the pair of strangers at the door weren't just watching, but at least one of them was calling and whistling, maybe even moving closer. I didn't care. "Cum for me, Debbie, let it all go!"

With a high-pitched wail that had nocturnal birds and beasts crashing through the trees, and which rose and rose, Debbie's back arched and she froze, her climax rippling through every muscle of her body. The massive release washed through me and my own orgasm tore through my belly, my own throat opening in a howl.

Nothing distracted me, though, from my girlfriend's joyous display. Even though the Dominator wasn't truly a part of me, I could feel the pulses of Debbie's climaxes through it and every single one brought another pulse of orgasm through my own body. Her wail descended into a serious of deep, sensuous grunts, interspersed with whimpering cries of 'fuck, oh fuck yes'.

Eventually we trailed into a mutual series of breathless gasps and fell completely onto the grass, our limbs sprawling around our sweating bodies.

Slow but heavy, meaningful, handclaps finally made me look to my left. The strangers were there just a couple of feet away and I could finally see them properly.

They were both women, one tall and fair-haired, the other being shorter and much darker. They were probably each about forty, wearing long, silky robes, their different hair colours matched by differing styles - long, straight blonde versus short, spiky, black. Both were, to my surprise, smiling, and as we gasped our way to recovery, the taller woman spoke.

"That, young ladies, was disgusting." Before either of us could react in any way, she continued, "Disgustingly sexy. I imagine you could both use a drink now?"

I was naked, mine and Debbie's wonderful toy was still strapped around my waist and buried deep inside her, and we were being watched oh-so closely by two strangers. I didn't care.

"I don't suppose you've got any vodka?" I managed.

Beneath me, Debbie stifled a giggle, "Are you serious?"

"I have a feeling your girlfriend is deadly serious," the blonde said, her voice light, "And after fucking you to a frenzy, I can't say I blame her. Yes, we have vodka by the gallon, and we'll go and sort out a couple of long, cool ones for you both, assuming you drink the same things?"

"Please," I said, slightly dumbfounded.

"We'll leave you to untangle yourselves, then. Come and find us when you have your breaths back." She turned and beckoned her friend to accompany her before pausing and adding, "Oh, and my name is Monica, by the way. My partner, here, is Bethany and she's not taciturn, she's mute - no functional vocal chords - but please don't leave her out of any conversations we might have inside. She understands plenty and I have a feeling your little show is going to provide both of us with plenty to communicate about in the coming days."

With that, Monica turned and led the way inside, Bethany following after first giving us a broad smile. I hoisted myself fully up onto my knees, withdrawing the Dominator with a soft gasp that was matched by Debbie. She wriggled out from between my legs and winced as she sat up.