A Dish Best Served Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she licked his cock clean, he had her wash up for the next part of her evening. He told her to redo her makeup and to look super sexy for him. Then she was to come back wearing the sheer pink baby doll style camisole, tiny pink thong panties and the furry pink slippers he left for her on the bed in the bedroom.

While she was doing this he called in a delivery order for Chinese. He had checked with several of the area places and found one that used 18 to 19 year old young college students for delivery boys. Careful conversation with one of them led him to choose this place to order from.

Cindy returned to the living room before the meal was delivered. She walked up to him with a smile and kissed him on his lips. She also rubbed her tits up against his chest. She had a gleam in her eye as well. He thought she was really enjoying this! Good! That meant she would put herself into it and make him even more money.

"You look very nice, Cindy. I ordered Chinese for us. Go into the kitchen and set out plates and silver on the table. When you have done that, come back in the living room," he said. Cindy kissed him again and walked into the kitchen. He heard her looking through the cabinets for the plates and such. Just before she finished, the front doorbell rang.

Doctor Angelo walked over and opened the front door. Just as he expected, Tom a pimple faced 18 year old first year college student was waiting there with his order.

"Hi Mr. Thomas. I have your order, sir. It's $16.50," Tom told him.

"Great! Come on in Tom. I want you to meet my guest. Cindy, come on out here," Doctor Angelo said. He had set up everything to do with this house under the name John Thomas. That's how he was going to be known here. Not under his real name. Doctor Angelo took the food from him just as Cindy walked into the living room wearing her very sheer and see through camisole and miniscule panties. She was smiling at both of them and went over and kissed Doctor Angelo on his lips. She looked at Tom, and waited to be told what to do. This was a new situation for her.

"Sit down for a minute, Tom," Doctor Angelo said pointing to the sofa. He could see not only the look of shock on Tom's face, but the instant bulge in his pants.

"Ah, Cindy, why don't you sit down and take care of our guest while I get his money for him," Doctor Angelo said. Then he walked into the kitchen and left them alone in the living room. He checked the status lights and saw the video camera system was turned on.

Doctor Angelo watched in a monitor while Cindy crawled up into Tom's lap. She was licking her lips when she bent over, put her arms around his neck and kissed him full on his lips. It was a fully passionate kiss. It was clear from Tom's reaction that he didn't know what to do. He had never had this happen before to him, except in his dreams.

That was okay. Cindy knew what to do. While she was kissing him she ran her hands all over his chest, then down his abdomen to his pants. Got off him and knelt beside the sofa. She unbuckled his belt then undid the snap on his blue jeans. She pulled them down and off him before he even realized what was going on. His cock was not that large but it was tenting up his white cotton briefs. Cindy pulled those down and off his legs and his cock sprang right up to attention.

"Oh yes! You have a nice cock! I can't wait to taste it!" Cindy told him while she was looking at his face and licking her lips. Cindy skillfully spread his legs apart and got down on her hands and knees and crawled up between his legs. She licked up his inner thigh from his knee up to his balls, and then started to lick his cock. After two full length licks on the side of his cock, she slid his whole cock deep into her mouth. Because he was not nearly as large as Doctor Angelo, Cindy was able to take his whole cock into her mouth at once. Cindy was looking up at his face the whole time. His expression fueled her on even more.

Tom was in total sensory overload. He had never done more than kiss a girl before in his life. That had only been on her cheek. He had never even seen a girl's tits, other than his sisters when he snuck a peek at her one time when she left her door cracked open slightly. He had never touched a girl in a sexual manner. Now one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen was sucking his cock for all she was worth! And she liked it! It took him all of thirty seconds to cum.

When he first started to cum, Cindy took the first spurt in her mouth, then pulled his cock out and let him cum on her face. When she did that, he came twice as hard. He watched as she held his cock about four inches from her face and directed his stream of cum right into her open mouth. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen was kneeling between his legs, his cock in her hand, with his cum dripping all down her face and in her mouth. She made a show of licking her lips and swallowing his cum. Then she asked him to finger his cum off her face so she could lick it off his fingers.

He sat there and couldn't move. Cindy gently took his hand in hers and used it to wipe off some of his cum and then she sucked his finger deep into her mouth. She did this three times before he got the idea. It was then that Doctor Angelo came back into the room.

"Well, I see Cindy is treating you right, Tom. Cindy, if you are finished, I have your food on your plate for you. If it is not hot enough for you, pop it in the microwave. But Tom still has a small drip on his cock you need to clean off, before you go eat something besides his cum," Doctor Angelo said with a chuckle in his voice.

Cindy bent over and took Tom's whole cock in her mouth again, then licked all around it. She rose up, paused, bent over and kissed him passionately on his lips again before she left. All this was done with a genuine smile. Tom's eyes never left her as she walked out of the room, wiggling her ass all the way.

"All right, Tom. Here's the deal." Doctor Angelo said sitting down next to him. "I'm making porn movies and photos here with Cindy. You told me you are a geek and have a bit of a problem with getting the ladies to pay attention to you. How do you like Cindy?" he asked with a knowing smile.

"Oh God Sir! She's Great!" Tom gushed right out.

"Yeah, I know. I'm teaching her what to do. So you know I grew up much like you have, striking out with girls all the time. Here's the deal. I don't want bored professional actors in my videos. They stink. I want guys just like you. You told me you don't have a girl. If you want, you do now. She is sitting in there eating what you brought us. She is your dream girl. You come in and she fucks and sucks you with all her heart, and then you leave. You don't have to play any games. No costs for movies, no games or hopes of getting laid at the end of the night. You get laid right away and leave. You game?" Doctor Angelo asked with a questioning look on his face.

"Hell Yes! What do I have to do?" Tom said.

"Simple. I want you to find me about ten or a dozen different guys. To put a word on it, I want nerds like you. Guys that always strike out with the girls. You all have to be at least 18 years old and can prove it with a photo ID card. No druggies, no alcoholics, no one spaced out. I want nice guys like you. I'm going to be here about one weekend a month from now on. I will need guys here one at a time for about an hour the first session, and then we will take if from there. I want all kinds of guys. I mean Whites, Blacks, Hispanics and Orientals, you name it. They have to be clean. No one right from a football game or wrestling match. That's important. I really want geeks, not the guys that always get the girls. Screw them for a change.

"So you know what you will be getting for your time, you will be fucking Cindy in her pussy, her ass and her mouth. You will get the best head you could ask for. None of this will ever be seen here in this country. It's all going overseas. Needless to say, everyone has to keep their mouths shut about this, too."

Doctor Angelo gave Tom a twenty to cover the cost of the meal and sent him back to work. Tom got off work at 12:30 am. He was going to come back then. Until that time, Cindy was going to pose in several different outfits for him.

The money he paid for the professional equipment was going to save him hours of time. Cindy only had to stand or sit or lay on the bed, the table or whatever and slowly go through the motions of stripping or baring herself. The video system recorded it all live, and then high quality digital still photos could be made instantly by the computer. During this weekend he would get enough so he could make thousands of high quality digital photos of her having sex and posing nude and partially nude. Cindy in living color, fucking and sucking her way to fame would be on several pay sites on the Internet before she even made it home to her own bed. Free teaser samples would be in all the free sites as well. She would have her own pay site within two weeks. That was in production and would go up when they had the material to put in it.

The computer geek that set this up for him even put in something he always wanted from a porn site, but no one had. A subscriber request box. Paid subscribers could make a request to have Cindy perform any act they wanted to see her do; she would do it and email it to back them. Personalized. She would tell the camera who this was for before she did it. The box said these had to be non-harmful things. No blood or gore would be honored. That one feature was going to move subscriptions along faster than anything else. Requests would flood in. All for a very reasonable per request extra fee.

It was Just after Tom from the Chinese restaurant left, that Jimmy the coffee shop attendant showed up. To keep this going he had to work a full shift at the coffee shop. That was one of the keys to this operation working. Jimmy had to feed her the drug about once a month to get her to cooperate. Doctor Angelo found in his prior (unauthorized) human testing that giving this to someone more than once every two weeks could cause serious mental problems. He did not want to risk that with her. She was too important to him to damage needlessly. If she lost her job, she would not be at the coffee shop when he needed her. Besides that, one photo session a month was all they could process, even with the high tech equipment.

Jimmy was not only going to be filmed having sex with her, he was going to be the one that directed her actions for most of the still photo shoots. But first, in keeping with his new attitude of keeping his employees happy, Doctor Angelo was going to give Jimmy his first perk.

"Hi Jimmy. Go ahead and sit down on the sofa. Cindy is in putting on a fresh face. When she finishes doing that, let's just say I think you will enjoy it." Doctor Angelo said.

Jimmy sat down and looked around the living room. This was his first time here. He knew some cameras had been added in the downstairs area, but he had no idea the number or locations of the cameras in the place. He had not been told a whole lot about what was going on. That would happen while Cindy was taking a warm soaking bath. After she welcomed him to the studio properly, that is.

"Ah! Cindy! It seems we have another visitor! I think you know Jimmy. Why don't you welcome him to our place in your own way," Doctor Angelo said to her. Then he walked out into the kitchen to give them some privacy. Or seem too. He was going to watch everything on the monitor again. Just like he had when she was with Tom.

Jimmy took one look at her, dressed in the pink camisole, pink thong panties and pink furry slippers and his jaw just dropped. While Jimmy had a steady girl that he regularly fucked, he still reacted in much the same way Tom had.

Cindy glided over the floor to the sofa and sat down on his lap. She was smiling all the way. When she sat down, she said, "Hi Jimmy." Then she leaned over and kissed him on his lips. She pressed her tits up against him while she did it, then snaked her arms around his head and pulled him closer. They started to kiss and were squirming around on the sofa when Jimmy came out of his shock and started to play with her tits through the camisole. Cindy was starting to get hot. She had her legs apart and was rubbing her pussy on his leg. Jimmy went from kissing her to sucking on her tits. He lowered his hand to her pussy and started to rub it over her thong panties.

"Oh Yes! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Cindy said.

With that said, Jimmy pushed the fabric of her panties out of the way and started to rub and tease her pussy lips. Cindy spread her legs wider apart for him and was making love to his mouth with her tongue. Jimmy pushed her down on her back on the sofa and climbed between her legs. He pulled her thong off and started to throw it on the floor. Cindy reached down with her hand and grabbed them from him. She put the wet crotch part right in her mouth. Cindy had one leg hung over the back of the sofa and the other over the edge of the sofa. Her pussy was wide open for Jimmy. Her panties were hanging out of her mouth. This looked so hot! Jimmy almost came right then!

Jimmy lay right between her legs and buried his face in her pussy. He started to lick it for all he was worth.

Cindy went wild with this. She had her head thrown back, panties hanging out of her mouth, her hands squeezing her tits and he legs spread as wide apart as she could get them. When he started to lick and suck on her clit, she went wilder yet.

"Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Keep it up! Don't Stop! Keep it up! I'm going to cum! Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Then she could only lay back and moan.

Jimmy kept up his assault on her pussy. He was rewarded several times with her gushing cum out of her pussy at him. They both got very wet.

Jimmy's own cock was more than ready to explode. Without missing a beat, he pushed his pants and under shorts down and off his legs. He stoked his cock a few times, then knelt between her legs. Cindy was lost in bliss and had her eyes closed. While Jimmy was not hung like Doctor Angelo was, his cock was still larger than most men's. It was about 8 inches long and two inches wide. Jimmy knew that as wet as Cindy was, he could ram it right inside her in one big push. He lined himself up on her pussy, and then he literally dove straight inside her. He slid all the way into the hilt on his first thrust.

"OH MY GOD!" Cindy cried. Her eyes popped open and her head came up off the sofa and she had a shocked look on her face. This was the second largest cock she had ever had in her pussy before in her life. Only the Doctor's earlier was larger. She came again as well.

Jimmy just started to ram his cock in and out of her like a pile driver. Cindy closed her legs around him and tried to pull him even deeper inside her with her ankles. She was still wearing the pink slippers while he fucked her. At one point, Jimmy took her legs in his arms and put her feet over his shoulders. He could get into her deeper this way. She reached up with her arms and grabbed him and tried to pull him inside her with her hands as well.

"God you're tight Cindy! I've never had a piece of ass so tight as you are!" Jimmy said to her as he pumped away inside her. It was not long before Jimmy started to cum inside her pussy. She was so wet and had so much fluid coming out of her pussy that some of the cum was pushed out with it. Jimmy just tightened his whole body up and pushed as deep into her as he could.

Finally, since he was spent and worn out, Jimmy just pulled out of her and rolled off of her. Cindy lay there and recovered for a minute, and just before Doctor Angelo was about to come into the room, Cindy crawled off the couch and went down and grabbed his cock in her hands. Cindy started to gently suck and lick on his cock. Doctor Angelo became aware that she was cleaning it off.

They were both laying on the floor now. She was rubbing the head of Jimmy's cock against her cheek with her eyes closed, but she had cleaned it off as well. Both of them were just laying there now with their eyes closed. Cindy had his cock closed tight in her fist, with the head against her cheek. Her head was on his thigh. Jimmy had his hand rubbing her right breast.

She is going to make me a millionaire many times over if she keeps fucking like that, Doctor Angelo thought to himself. He had been so turned on watching them fuck that he had dropped his pants and jacked off watching them. He came in his empty coffee cup.

After giving them a few more minutes to recover, Doctor Angelo picked up the coffee cup with his cum in it, and walked out into the living room. He walked up to Cindy, nudged her with his knee and when she looked up, startled; he put his cock next to her face. Cindy looked up at him, smiled and started to suck on his cock. When she had cleaned him off, he dumped the contents of the coffee cup (his cum) onto Jimmy's abdomen. Jimmy jerked at that, and looked up at him. Cindy saw what was on Jimmy's belly and started to lick it up.

"Cynthia, when you finish licking my cum off of Jimmy's belly, have him scoop up the cum running down your leg. You know where it goes. So does the cum that dripped on the carpet. Then both of you go clean up. Cynthia, I want you take a long hot soaking bubble bath and redo your face. You've earned the hot sudsy bath. Stay in the tub for at least an hour. Jimmy, use the shower in the downstairs bathroom, and then come back up. We need to discuss what's going to happen next while she is in her bath."

When Jimmy finished taking his shower, Doctor Angelo told him what he was going to be doing from then on, besides getting her doctored coffee to her. They had to set up the studio for when she got out of the tub. Jimmy was going to be doing most of the work with her in the regular studio taking the still shots and poses with her. He was also going to be directing the boys that would be her co-stars. They would set everything up with him.

Tom, the first one would be here around 1 AM when he got off work. Doctor Angelo told Jimmy to let the guys do what ever they wanted to her. Make sure they fucked her in both her pussy and her ass and that she licked them clean every time they did. Take it slow with the guys. They had plenty of time to do all this. Most of the best stuff would come while they were inexperienced. When they got too good, he might replace them with new meat.

"Incidentally. I'm going to have her pay you for directing this. Every time she gets coffee from you from now on she is going to give you a hundred dollar bill. Keep the change. I suggest that you keep some fives in your pocket and put those in the till and the hundred in your pocket. It's the least she can do for you getting her laid so often," Doctor Angelo said with a laugh.

Why not have her pay him! Doctor Angelo thought. Jimmy knew Doctor Angelo as John Thomas as well as the boys. That way, when the time was right, Doctor Angelo could disappear with all the money without a trace.

Tom came back to the house and Jimmy had Tom take Cindy in the studio bed. Cindy was truly a star. She took Tom slowly and sensually. When Doctor Angelo reviewed the film later, he realized that this was some of the best sex video tape ever made. His using inexperience young studs was part of what was going to make this pay.

The bitch is going to make me richer than I ever dreamed. In the end, I may even take her over to the Middle East and sell her to one of the sheiks. When they see what this blonde bitch can do, they will start a bidding war for her. That would be the ultimate payback. My formula got stolen and sold, let her get sold into slavery, too!

They took Cynthia home later after dark on Sunday evening. She had been well used over the weekend. She had not had that much sleep, but they rested her quite a bit. The only men she was taken by were Doctor Angelo, Tom and Jimmy. Jimmy had a good session with her ass on Sunday morning, and several others as well. She screamed really nice for him, but was soon telling him "Deeper, Deeper! Please cum deep in my ass!"