A Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said are you ready to get your ass seriously fucked? Meghan said go for it! That was all I needed to hear. I began sawing my 8” dick in and out of her ass. Full long strokes back and forth slowly building up speed until I was hammering her sweet asshole for all I was worth. Meghan was moaning and babbling some nonsense and I continued pumping her asshole back and forth and I Knew I couldn’t hold on for much longer so I told Meghan I was about to cum. She said fill my ass with your hot cum. And that is just what I did, my balls let loose with a mighty pulse of cum that rocketed into her bowels surge after surge of cum 3….. 4…. 5… shots and this caused Meghan to hit her own orgasm pressing her ass against me and I pulsed 3 more times into her ass. I was done I collapsed forward onto my sister with my dick still buried in her ass to the hilt. We fell asleep like that with my dick still inside of her ass.

I woke up about an hour later with my soft dick still in her ass. It was probably only four inches soft but her tight sphincter held the base of my prick in place. I began reviewing the events of the last 24 hours in my head I came in Celene’s mouth, Meghans pussy then Celene’s pussy then this morning down Meghan’s throat and now in her ass what was going to happen next? Thinking these thoughts was causing my dick to get hard again slowly inch by inch, it was pulsing deeper into my sisters sweet perfect ass getting thicker and longer till I was fully erect and once again buried in her ass to the hilt.

I looked down at my sister and she was awake and smiling. She said you are amazing don’t you ever get enough? I said not of something this perfect and slowly pulled my dick out of her ass until only an inch and a half remained inside of her then I began pushing back into her but it was slow going, during our little power nap all the lube and my cum seem to have disappeared. I could tell Meghan was in pain so I pulled all the way out with a pop.

I looked down at my sisters gaping asshole, which was no longer, the rosy pink puckered hole it was this morning. I t was still opened wide enough to get my middle finger in to the hilt without touching the sides. I said don’t move, ran up stairs and grabbed a beach towel and my lube and headed back to the couch. I folded the beach towel in half and put it on the couch at the other end. Then I told my sister to get up on her knees but leave her head on the pillow sticking her butt in the air I dripped a good amount of lube into her still slightly opened asshole working it in and out with my finger I sat down and coated my dick with some lube and told her to climb aboard.

Meghan stood up and walked down to the end of the couch where I sat with my dick sticking straight up in the air. Meghan turned her back to me and began moving backwards. I grabbed her hips and lifted supporting most of her weight. Meghan placed the tip of my dick at the opening of her ass and pressed down an inch and a half. I slipped in without any effort or struggle. I said to Meghan, are you ready for this? She said yes! And I let go of her hips, which she was not ready for.

She let out a yelp and an ooof as she bottomed out on my dick. That didn’t hurt at all we should have used that stuff the 1st time. It feels divine! Meghan leaned back against my chest and I reached around her cupping her Beautiful breasts in my hands causing her to sigh and began sliding her hips back and forth causing my greasy dick to slide in and out of her ass a couple of inches at a time. Then Meghan leaned forward and put her hands on her thighs and began moving her ass further up then down my dick. I grabbed her hips and helped, pulling all the way off leaving an inch in her ass and slamming back down. I was driving my dick in and out of her ass making squishing sounds as my well-lubed cock slid in and out of her greasy asshole.

We kept this up for a good fifteen minutes, my dick gliding in and out of her ass until she slammed all the way down on my dick and came! Her whole body spasming and convulsed and then I felt my balls getting coated with her pussy juices. We stayed like this for a few minutes till Meghan’s breathing returned to normal then I again grabbed her hips and lifted her off my dick then lowering her back on she leaned forward again, and once again began pumping her ass on and off my dick. Faster and faster, pumping in and out pulling all the way off and then back down to the hilt she was incredible her ass was moving in a blur. My dick was slipping in and out; her ass was pumping up and down.

I could feel every ripple of her ass channel as it glided along the length of my cock. Meghan slowed and lowered her ass till I was rooted in her to the hilt. Grinding her hips in slow circles Meghan took a few minutes to catch her breath. I told Meghan to turn around and face me. She slowly pulled off of my prick and I could see the whole shiny length exiting from her ass till it came all the way out with a pop. She turned around and faced me lowering her ass in one smooth motion back on to my dick.

I grabbed her face in both hands and pulled her to me kissing her forehead then her left eye then her right eye and then the tip of her nose. Meghan looked at me with such love in her eyes then we were kissing, probing each other’s mouth with our tongues. I lowered my hands to her ass and gave her a gentle squeeze and then lightly began dragging my fingertips up her spine till I was at the base of hear head then back down the sides causing her to shiver and sprout with goose bumps. We broke our kiss and I started kissing her face working my way around to her neck, kissing and nibbling along the sensitive flesh. Meghan began slowly lifting her ass off of my prick then back down creating a slow steady pace gliding along the length of my prick. In.. out…. All the way up then back down over and over. The only sounds we could hear were our breathing and the squishy slurping noise of her ass sliding up and down my prick

Then on the up stroke she pulled off a little too much and my prick popped out but it was too late she was already moving down. But this time I speared her pussy pop… POP! To the hilt she stopped groaned and came and at that same instant I blew also pumping a gallon of cum into her womb. I was spent! I had nothing left. Just then the phone rang startling both of us. Meghan looked over her right shoulder at the portable phone on the coffee table. Being the nimble dancer that she is she leaned back putting both hands on the floor in front of the couch giving me a perfect view of her body with my dick still rooted in her wet cunt. She grabbed the phone with her right hand and pulled herself back to a sitting position and answered the phone. It was Celene and Meghan didn’t waste any time telling her that our parents were gone for 2 weeks on a cruise.

Meghan put a fake sad face on and said my parents said no one is allowed to have any friends over while there are gone…… except for you they said you can sleep over if you like!! Then she was quiet for a few minutes while Celene talked. Meghan said yesterday was crazy cool wasn’t it? No he isn’t freaked out … I’m sure… no he doesn’t think you’re a slut… yes I am sure. How am I sure? Well let’s just say that I am in the living room on the couch naked with his big dick leaking cum into my well-fucked pussy!

Meghan Said Brian we’ve got to talk in private for a moment please excuse me she slowly raised her self and my semi hard prick exited her pussy with a pop! She stood up straight and looked down at her pussy as our mixed juices ran down the inside of her leg’s then took off towards her bathroom. I took that moment to go to the bathroom and shower up and retire to my room for a much needed nap.

I woke up about 3 hrs. later it was 2:15pm and I was starving. I went out to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat and what did I see?… a big ole’ sandwich with a note next to it from Meghan. It said Celene and I went to the mall to pick up a few things. Thank you for an awesome morning. Enjoy the sandwich because you are going to need you strength for tonight ….. PS. Celene is sleeping over. Xoxoxo

I decided to do some shopping myself after mowing on that delicious sandwich. I went to GNC and picked up some ginseng, yohimbe, and goto kola to give me the energy I think I will need this evening. Then I went to an adult toy store to pick up a few surprises for the evenings activities. Then I finished off by stopping at the grocery store to pick up a few more things. Just then my cell phone rang. It was Meghan Hey sweetie what’s up? Nothing Much whatcha doin’ right now? Picking up a few things at the grocery store I said . listen can you stay out of the house for a few hours? Sure I can I told her. What ya got planned? With a twinkle in her voice she said you’ll see and then she hung up the phone. Good thing we had one of those electric coolers in the back of the SUV to keep the stuff I got cold.

I got home just as the sun was setting. I opened the front door and saw what they had done there were candles of every shape and size flickering and bouncing everywhere and the sound of soft jazz through out the entire house. There was a note on the rail by the front door that said put the food away and then have a seat on the couch lean back and relax! So I did just that…..

Tell me what you think and I will continue this story.