A Dress White Shirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers

"Robert, I wanted to return this shirt to you in the nicest way I could think of. If you'll come with me to my bedroom I'll give it back to you." He noted her use of his formal name, she used for the first time and he realized that she used it because what was taking place was important to her. Led down the hall by his hand he watched the enchanting sway of her buttocks moving beneath the shirt still mentally drooling over her succulent ass. When they reached the bedroom, she turned to him stepped back and slowly lifted the tails of the shirt exposing a forest of pubic hair that she had just fluffed and coifed before dropping the shirt back into place.

"I have been growing this for months, unsure as to whether you would ever see it. Now I've made up my mind. Unbutton me please Robert I have need of you." She said looking at him through lust hooded eyes. His turgid sex no longer embarrassed him knowing it was a compliment to her beauty as he stepped forward hands lifting not to unbutton, but to take her face between his hands for a long loving kiss against soft pliant lips. A kiss filled with tongue, passion, evoking in him a sense of total love he had not felt since the beginning of his marriage. Her response was just as passionate, full of promise for the man she had grown to love.

He dropped his hands to the first two buttons undoing them, then unsatisfied undid a third. This allowed a trail of kisses down her breastbone between the breasts still unexposed but which he knew already to be lush. He slid his hands up the back of her legs, feeling the softness of her skin. Soon, the globes of her bottom nestled in his hands. He pulled her into him grinding his erectness against her and she ground her moist heat back. He kissed her passionately again. He could smell her arousal as he felt the heat emanating from her. He then stepped back from her and seeing a small chair, one covered in the clothes she had worn earlier in the evening, he sat bending to remove his shoes.

She was instantly on her knees before him sitting on her ankles, and bending forward, her breast pendulant, the half-unbuttoned shirt allowing visions of delight, as she carefully undid each shoelace before sliding the shoes from his feet. He undid his belt and pants then unbuttoned his shirt, while she removed his socks. When he stood, gravity took care of his pants while she pushed the open shirt off of his shoulders allowing it to fall to the floor. He actually had some difficulty getting the waistband of his briefs over the turgidity of his penis, before standing before her naked and ready, his distended shaft almost purple with desire.

He took her back into his arms, his penis nestling between the shirttails touching her soft pubic bush as he once again kissed the soft sexy lips, which opened to allow the penetration of his tongue. Her mouth sweet as her tongue probed back tasting him. When he broke the kiss, her back arched thrusting her pelvis against him as she presented her chest for further examination. His hand left a soft succulent buttock to undo another button on the shirt. He pulled one side of the shirt aside to expose a teardrop shaped pendulant breast. His mouth engulfed the beautiful engorged nipple that crowned her feminine flesh sending the messages of his desire to her moist warm center. Her moan of appreciation further enflamed his desire for her. He pushed her back onto the bed and knelt in front of her. He unbuttoned the very bottom button.

She spread her legs for him exposing her white succulent thighs, her hairy center to his view. Her redolent sexual scent wafted from her, demanding his tongue. He slid his hands beneath her fleshy globes of buttock, lifting her sexy, scent filled folds, to his descending mouth. Her taste was exquisite. Her creamy exudate coated his mouth and tongue with the divine nectar of a sensual woman. He sucked on the inner raggedy lips, nuzzled the fleshy clitoral hood before he drove his tongue deep into her depths. She began her song of passion, moaning out her further needs as he licked her juice from her sensitive well of love. His tongue searched for her first orgasm, returning to the fleshy hood. He sucked it between his lips and began a tiny fucking motion with his mouth. Her hips thrust demanding more of his manipulations. Suddenly her body began to quiver and with a deep moan she juiced onto his tongue.

Her hands, which had been forcing his head against her pussy, now grabbed him by his jaw. Mary pulled him up her body and kissed him passionately. He couldn't help himself as he remembered his ex-wife and her absolute refusal to kiss him after he had given her oral sex. He didn't want to think of her, but thirty years of habit died hard. Mary kissed him as though she enjoyed the taste of herself on his lips. She reached between them to center him in her juicy folds. As he thrust quarter inch by quarter inch forward into her heat, she said, "I want you deep in me Robert, so fuck me hard, don't hold back. Right now I don't want gentle. I want to know you're in me deep," she whispered in his ear before driving her tongue deeply into his ear as though she was demonstrating how she wanted her probing. Her pussy was a sea of warm creamy moisture surrounding his shaft in bliss.

He thrust deeply into her, her hips thrust back. Her soft cunt surrounded his shaft with her warm wet thrusting passion. He couldn't help himself as once again he remembered his ex-wife's unresponsive body. Why did she keep intruding into his thoughts, as he loved the beautiful responsive woman who loved him with the same ardor he had for her. Mary began to groan with each thrust of her hips. He realized she was on the verge of cumming again. Her furry pussy sucked on his hardness.

Her tongue withdrew from his ear and she whispered, "Cum in me Robert, fill me, cream me, I want to feel your wonderful warm spurt." His thrusting became harder as with her words his overwhelming passion overwhelmed them both. With sighs, groans and small yipping sounds on her part he filled her with his love.

As they came down off their highs, she kissed him once again passionately before he rolled off her. It gave them both room to regain their breath. As her breathing slowed, Mary reached between her legs and slipped two fingers between her folds. When she did so, he undid the final button on the white shirt, exposing her beauty fully for the first time. She withdrew the fingers and brought them to her mouth tasting them carefully before she announced, "I knew our mix would taste good!"

Once again, she slipped her fingers between her soft thighs, gathered more of their commingled mix, but this time she brought them to his mouth for tasting. It was a new sexual experience for him and he enjoyed her tasty fingers. Mary looked at him coyly and asked if he had liked the taste. He replied he had. Her eyes became hooded with lust and she asked, "Robert would you kiss me down there again? I so loved it the first time and I want you to do me again but this time I'm going to make love to you as well"

With his excited approval, she turned in the bed and straddled him presenting her warm hairy folds, the raggedy lips still protruding and gapping from their recent probing. A dollop of his translucent white cum nestled on her clitoral hood. The powerful musky smell of her cleft intoxicated him. He pushed the shirttails up to her waist, brought her pussy down to his mouth, and licked slowly from clit to bum tasting her carefully. Her raggedy lips surrounding his sliding tongue. She was so sodden with their spending he was able to literally drink from her sexual well, delighting in the sexuality of their actions. He rubbed the globes of her fleshy buttocks immersing himself in the feel of her softness. He loved the feel of a well-rounded bottom. In the meanwhile, her mouth enveloped the head of his penis as her hand stroked the bottom of the shaft. Her saliva re-arousing his hardness as her hand stroked her saliva onto his shaft. Her hips thrust her pussy against his tongue. Far too soon, he felt the familiar sensations of an impending orgasm.

"Oh baby," he cried, "I'm going to cum." Her only response was to suck on him even harder as her pussy danced on his mouth. Mary's body began to shiver and shake as his shuddered out his orgasm into her awaiting mouth. She stroked his penis milking him for his last drops before turning on his body and kissing him repeatedly sharing their tastes with each other.

Mary cuddled into him softly telling him, "Robert I love you, you make me feel complete"

Robert slide his hand up the back of the white shirt she still wore to rub her back, murmuring his love in return. As they fell asleep in each other's arms Robert realized he would no longer be haunted by the long legged red haired pussy of his youth. For the first time he felt he had been lucky his wife had decided to divorce him.

A Dress White Shirt Ch. 2

As the weeks went by Robert's and Mary's lust and love continued to grow. They found themselves constantly with each other until they finally traded keys to their homes. Now instead of watching her sun bathe he laid beside her, often reaching over to touch the beautiful body that was constantly in his dreams. Mary returned his caresses with her own reassuring him that she did love him. One afternoon they discovered a place between their houses were they could be unseen. That immediately became the place where they sun bathed nude. Often they caressed each other between soft prolonged kisses.

One particular hot, humid afternoon, when he rubbed his hand over her soft stomach, slick with perspiration, he noticed a quantity of moisture had formed on his hand. She noticed it too, so he pretended to wipe it off on her boob as though it bothered him. She giggling rubbed her hand over his stomach and wiped it between his legs. This descended into a melee of arms and legs as they wrestled. He loved the feel of her slick soft body wriggling under his hands as he slowly allowed her to win. They ended up with Mary on top, his arms held above his head by her hands, her breasts dangling over his face. Both were covered in sweat.

She soon discovered that with her hands occupied she was unable to continue their game. She quickly devised a new one rubbing her sweaty pussy all over his stomach and chest as she held him down. Mary's pussy was extremely moist as it was leaking her juices of love as well. She then slipped her sex down his body leaving a trail of shiny moisture behind. When she felt his hardness against her buttocks, she lifted her hairy slot and hovered over his shaft. Her teats dangled enticingly. Her twat descended on his shaft as he lifted his head to suck an engorged sweaty nipple into his mouth. Mary realized there was another way to spread her perspiration around. Suddenly she released his arms and grabbed his head rubbing her slick sweaty teats in his face.

Bob slipped his arms around her, holding her by her slippery moisture covered buttocks. He then rolled until she was on her back, his cock still deeply imbedded in her hairy creamy pussy. Instead of continuing the mock fight, he kissed her deeply rubbing their slick bodies together. Then he began to lick her teats tasting her salty moisture. One hand lifted a boob to lick the crease beneath it and then lifted the other to repeat the process. His dick now slid back and forth in her depths. Mary's hips responded with thrusts of her own as she took his face between her hand and kissed him deeply once again.

Mary began a squirmy movement beneath him sliding her sweat slick body against his. She then began to lick at his own nipples licking and tasting his perspiration. Bob slowed his movements wanting this loving to last as they enjoyed the afternoon sun. He fucked extremely slowly enraptured by the smooth glide of their sweat-covered bodies. He imagined his whole body immersed in her sexual moisture. It was almost as thought his whole body had entered hers. Her song of passion announced her orgasm with deep moans. His own orgasm upon him he pulled from her body and sent jets of creamy cum all over her abdomen and breasts. He slid his body up and down hers, rubbing his spent liquid into their skin as once again they kissed long and passionately, each attempting to adsorb the other. Not wanting to fall asleep in the sun they went into the house and fell asleep in each other's arms, exhausted by the afternoon of loving in the sun.

They had both loved the sweaty afternoon fuck, and repeated it with variances several times over the next week. Unfortunately fall was coming and with it the end of this enjoyable pastime. Bob gave it a lot of thought before phoning a contractor friend. They drew up plans and estimates before settling on a small addition that would extend his back bedroom. It would allow room for a king sized bed to play in, but better yet, a washroom connected to the master bedroom. There were several special modifications for the bathroom, a huge shower but no bathtub.

Bob had thought of a two-person tub as well but frankly couldn't afford the additional costs. He was most interested in the shower, with its modifications. He explained to Mary that he was having an addition built and asked if it would be all right if he lived with her, while the addition was going up. She laughed and said "Bob, when have we not been together since that first night you came to my place? So I'll tell you what, you may stay with me as long as you keep me pleasured. Is that okay with you?" Remember I'm a demanding woman."

His response was to take her into his arms and kiss her passionately. Her arms flew around his neck as she kissed back, probing with her tongue, drawing her body tight against his, grinding her pelvis against his growing erection. He picked her up, carried her down the hall and threw her into her bed. His body followed hers onto the bed where he undid the waistband of her slacks and drew both pants and panties down over her hips as she lifted her bottom. He then squirmed out of his own pant and under ware. Forgetting the rest of their clothing, he spread her legs and pushed his rigid tool into the warm moist grotto of his desire with one deep stroke. He was not alone in his desires. The moment he started to spread her legs, she responded by lifting her twat for easy access, kissing him all over his face and neck as his thrusts filled her with love and lust.

"Oh Bob, do me hard, do me deep." Her hips answered with thrusts of her own as she sought maximum penetration by the man she loved. "Oh yes, yes fill me hard, do me, fuck me," she groaned. As her moans turned to a prolonged yell of "Screeeeew Meeeeee" as she came humping and heaving beneath him forcing him to spill his seed, with a body shaking orgasm, into the depths of her love.

When he regained his composure Bob asked, "Well do you think that might keep you happy while I'm here?"

Mary looked at him through lust-filled eyes and replied coyly, "I'm just not sure. I think we better do it again." She remove his shirt before she positioned herself so that she could kiss his stomach and thighs and finally engulfing his cock into her mouth. She loved the taste of her self on his dick and she stroked him with mouth and hand to harden him once more, before sliding him into her loving moist depths. The weeks of construction flew by quickly as Mary lived up to her promise of being a demanding woman. Night after night was filled with lust and passion, but always ended with the love that continued to grow between them. Eventually, with the interior decorator finished he was ready to unveil his new bedroom to his love.

"Come on, honey, let's go see it" He was anxious to show her the new shower and if the truth be known to use it with her in it.

"Just a moment babes I want to change into something more appropriate for your new bedroom." She called from her room. True to her word a moment later, she emerged from her bedroom wearing the white shirt he loved her in. Hand in hand they walked down the front sidewalk to his home she unconcerned that she was nude under the shirt. When she saw the bedroom she turned to him and said "Oh Robert, I'm so glad you love me so." Then she dived onto the new bed, rolled over, spread her legs, and cried "Fuck me!" For once he didn't obey his favorite command and said,

"Sorry not until I've cleaned you up."

"And just what does that mean?" She asked as she looked at him suspiciously from the bed. After all it was the first time he refused that request.

"Come with me." He replied as he held out his hand to help her from the bed. He led her into the bathroom to show her the shower. Six foot wide and four deep with a plate glass wall and door the shower was the height of opulence. There were tiled walls and at each end a large showerhead with individual controls. Just above the floor on one wall the snout of a steam generator stuck out from the wall. Leaning against the back wall was an inflatable air mattress.

"Bob it's beautiful, but I think you have more on you're mind than just cleaning me up." Bob began to unbutton her shirt baring her beautiful teats to his lustful gaze. She arched her back giving him easy access as he rained kisses over female flesh not forgetting areolas and nipples. He pushed the shirt off her shoulders onto the floor admiring her curvaceous body. She stepped into the shower and standing to one side started the one showerhead adjusting until she had the temperature right before moving to the other to repeat the process. He stripped quickly and entered behind her sliding his hands over her now wet slick torso.

He reached for a bar of soap and began to slather her skin with suds. She leaned back into him allowing him to become her body servant. He fondled her breasts with soap-filled hands arousing her nipples to an achy neediness. He turned off one of the shower heads so he could get her sexy salacious body covered in a thick lather of slippery soapiness. Suddenly he stopped. "Oh damn!" he swore, "I forgot the main reason for the shower." Stepping out of the shower, he turned the steam generator on.

He returned to sliding his hands over her body creating a tingling sensuousness that pervaded her skin as he squatted to soap her thighs and calves. The steam generator now warm puffed its first cloud of warm whiteness into the shower as he stood and purposely worked the soap against her pussy and anus bring her to a high state of arousal. He turned the showerhead back on and centered her between the sprays rinsing with sensuous hands the soap from her body. Her lust had reached a point where she felt she had to fuck, as warm white tentacles of steam seemed to snake around her body. His cock was rigid, tight with passion, all his planning was paying off. The warm heat increased, visibility reduced as the steam now began to inundate the shower.

Bob turned both showerheads off and began to slide his hands over Mary's lusting body that was now beginning to glow from the moist hot heat surrounding it. As the perspiration mixed with water built on their bodies Bob flipped the air mattress onto the floor and went to his knees to lick the moisture off his lover's abdomen slowing descending into the forest of pubic hair she had grown for him. Soon his tongue was flicking at her clitoral hood. Mary slid one foot aside to allow him further access to her lusting hole. He could stand it no more.

He stood and pushed her against a wall, his cunt seeking cock sliding deep into her warm wetness. Their bodies were slipping and sliding together well lubricated by the sweat and water. They became a single mass of sweating fucking flesh until their knees weakened as their arousal increased. Bob no longer able to support her slid Mary to the mattress on the floor and reentered her. Her hips thrust her twat up to receive her lover. Both were now firmly on the path to orgasmic bliss. All that could be seen through the steam covered plate glass wall was one of Mary's shapely legs coming out of the cloud of steam bent at the knee flopping with the rhythm of their thrusting.

phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers