All Comments on 'A Faithful Wife?'

by virtualatheist

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Silly story..stupid pretence just to keep the suspense? What? She did not know the length of Bobs dick? So why specially re indicate it’s length here?

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove8 months ago

Love the story idea but she had thoughts that would be impossible to have knowing it was her husband. You can't put impossible thoughts into a character in order to fool the reader.. It fails, regardless of the feel-good ending. You just can't do that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yeeesh. Is a fictional story people. Enjoy the twist and celebrate their love for one another. Maybe method acting? Hehe.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

I like the role play

Helen1899Helen18997 months ago

It got me, hot sex, 5* for something different.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice twist

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I suspected that Allen was actually her husband early on the second page for some reason. Not sure why; it just occurred to me. And I kept thinking she forgot about her husband and especially her kids too easily on page 1 especially after protesting and dismissing guys easily all night. Turned out to be right. Actual loving wife :) Though there is a danger here that someone else not her husband in future will seduce her like this, especially as she gets closer to milestone ages or if hormonal imbalances strike.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story. 5 stars.

oksideshow859419oksideshow859419about 2 months ago

Nice twist

🧟‍♀️🧠🤯🤯🧠🧟‍♀️

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous