A Fall of Semen

Story Info
Matt's surprise - a naked balcony hand job on the 6th floor!
8.1k words
4.7
73.5k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Sleeping was usually the least of Matthew Malton's problems but perhaps being away from home, a long way from home and in the big city had its effect. Maybe it was the lack of air, perhaps it was a strange bed in the hotel: it certainly was not the drink: he had not been drinking. Matt gave up lying still and thrust the covers off his body and sat on the edge of the bed.

Fresh air might be the answer. He looked at the window. Beyond the glass the city was still lit up. Still out in the night there were lights burning in the windows of the tall buildings and it was 3 a.m. at night. Did the city never sleep?

Beyond the window lay the balcony of his sixth floor hotel room. Matt stood at the glass and, visible beyond the faint outline of his reflected body, were the lights of the city and even at that hour the lights of cars were moving on the streets below - white, red and amber. His penis touched the cool glass reminding him of his erection.

Where had that come from? He did not recall waking from a particularly pleasant dream, yet he did feel sort of energised.

A hand on the door of the French windows, a turn of the handle - a pause in the act of stepping out but it hardly mattered at 3 a.m. stepping naked onto his balcony even with his tumescent organ and, actually it occurred to him, it would be rather nice just to do that. No one was going to see him in the dark.

The air was cool and the sudden noise of the city even in the middle of the night surprised him. The sound of the cars, the wail of a siren and even the distant rumble of a train. Matt stepped out, pleasantly aware of his erection, placing his hand on the rail in front of him and looked down at the streets below.

Strange to be standing like that, naked, in the midst of the city and in the middle of the night. A country boy come up to the town; he looked with interest at the never sleeping city below; so different from home. It amused him to catch sight of his knob, the business end of his erection peering up at him through the bars of the balcony and beneath the handrail. Momentarily the focus of his eyes moved from the street to his erection. Smiling at the way it curved banana like upwards towards his body. It would go down soon unless, perhaps, there was a pretty girl in one of the still lit windows of the office blocks to peek at - but the windows were far away and deserted.

The air was cool and fresh despite the city. Matt felt better as he breathed deeply filling his chest. Perhaps sleep would come to him now, but what a beautiful warm night. He was no longer in quite such a hurry to sleep. It was really rather nice being outside even in the middle of the night, just him and the sleeping city - and his erection of course.

Matt watched a taxi making its way towards him before indicating and turning right. He followed it with his eyes. Who was the taxi taking home - or to work, or to the airport? Perhaps it was the pretty girl of his imagination not in the window of one of the office buildings but in the taxi, her long fair hair not yet tied up, sitting in the back, knees together beneath her short neat dress, handbag on her lap, hands clasped over it; perhaps thinking of the boyfriend she had left in bed and what they had been doing earlier.

Matt's penis remained firm and sensitive. It felt good to be out in the night air. It felt good having an erection. Three o'clock in the morning and out naked on a balcony in the city, utterly alone for who else would be out at that time - except perhaps the pretty girl in the taxi! Could she see him perhaps, a faint pale figure high up on the hotel building? Not anywhere near close enough to see his nakedness; not anywhere close enough to see his manliness, his tumescent manliness. But would she like what she saw? Was his imaginary pretty girl the sort of woman who liked to see unclothed men, unclothed men with the firmness of an erection rising from their thighs?

His eyes followed the taxi, focusing far away when all of a sudden his focus changed, pulling in from the distance to the immediate. Not from the taxi to his penis but to the adjoining balcony. He had not noticed before. It had not occurred to him to even bother to look, so engrossed was he in the city below and so sure no one would be up at three in the morning except himself; so sure in this that he had simply stepped out onto his balcony without so much as a cursory glance to left or right as he did so.

She, and it was immediately obvious the person was not of his sex, was standing leaning on her own balcony, the balcony of the next door room, looking at him and, like him, she was totally naked. It was almost as if the pretty girl from the taxi had been magically transported from the now disappearing car to the adjoining balcony losing her clothes and handbag in the process. The same long fair hair he had imagined, cascading to her shoulders. Even in the limited light he could see her face, and pretty was a fine description with her high cheek bones, little nose and full lips.

But Matt knew her, had seen her at the conference, knew already what a striking woman she was; Knew she had fine legs, a full bosom and a well rounded and male appealing physique; though of course he had not at all seen her as he saw her now. Could not have described the nipples, the real shape of her breasts nor whether her, no doubt, fine set of curls were shaved to any extent or entire. Now he could see all - the sweetness of her breasts, the upturned nipples and her hairless mons - a delightfully rounding over her pubic bone and an enticing Cleft of Venus. No hair there at all - not like him. Turned slightly towards him with one thigh a little forward she looked eminently desirable. Despite the shock his penis held firm. Matt was completely exposed to the woman and she to him.

"I... I couldn't sleep." What else could Matt say? What else should Matt say? Apologise for his erection. It was not really one he needed to apologise for.

"No. Nor could I. A strange bed. I never can. It is so warm."

Talk of her bed did nothing to help Matt's 'problem.' The thought of freshly tousled sheets, the girl tossing and turning, throwing the sheet off, perhaps spreading her thighs wide apart to get cool, her body naked and running damp with perspiration... it was not an image to cool an erection!

"Me neither. I felt I needed fresh air so I... I just came out."

The girl was not seemingly about to scream or rush back into her room and lock the balcony door.

"I saw you come out; I've been out here for an hour or more, just watching. You'd have thought everyone would be in bed but, no, there is so much activity down there in the streets. Fascinating."

She seemed unconcerned at talking to a naked man just feet from her. It could not be she had missed the fact or the tumescence.

"I'm Fiona; saw you at the conference. I'm North East Accounts."

"Yes me too, Matt, South West Sales."

She took a step towards him and put out her hand, so incongruous yet so normal and they shook across the divide, a gap of a couple of feet and a fall of six storeys below. Such a remarkable thing to be doing. Not the shaking of hands or even the shaking over the drop but to be shaking hands, touching hands, with a stranger and she so beautifully naked and he so betraying the sign of sexual arousal. Ordinary enough to shake hands, Matt had done it with many, many people in his firm only yesterday but not naked like this. Such an ordinary thing and yet not.

Matt wished his erection would go away but how could it when Fiona's breasts had just jiggled like that when shaking hands? Such a pleasing movement. And she could not have missed how his eyes dropped at the movement. She was simply lovely to look at - a wonderful body.

"I was watching a car down there." He turned pointing, conscious the movement would swing his erection around with him. It knocked against the metal bars of the balcony. When he looked back he could see she was looking at it.

"Wondering who was in it, what people are doing out at three in the morning - why they have things to do, places to go, not simply being unable to sleep."

"I thought perhaps you had been thinking of something else."

It was an allusion. She had not mentioned it before. She went on. "I was admiring you. Not often us girls get the chance to just look without involvement."

"I'm sorry. I did not know anyone would be..."

"Of course not. Isn't it nice to be out in the cool though, like this?"

"Yes. A hot night."

"Oh, don't lose that. So nice to see."

She put out her hand through the bars of the balcony and touched him, held his penis. Just the touch, the feel of her fingers wrapped around his shaft. It was sufficient and she said so:

"That's better. Firmer again."

Gently her hand moved sliding his foreskin up over Matt's knob and down again. It was a slow movement but coupled with just the touch was staggeringly sexual. Matt's in drawing of breath was audible.

Fiona's hand was withdrawn. "Sorry. I should not have done that without asking. I just wanted you to stay hard. A man looks so good like that."

"Oh, I... It's all right." Matthew stepped back. "I hardly minded. I just thought... I hope no one else is out." He looked along, down and up at the hotel balconies but all were empty.

When he turned back he could see Fiona looking around. With her eyes not on him he felt he could freely stare at her. Stare at her upturned breasts, pleasing hips and hairless cleft. She looked so sexual standing there with one hand on the balcony and the other - the one that had held his cock moments before just lightly resting on her naked hip. His desire was strong. He had not seen such a woman naked before. Libby was fine enough back at home but Fiona exuded sexuality. Matt glanced down, yes, his penis and now almost bursting knob felt so too!

Lovely, no amazing, for such a girl to have complimented him - said how nice it was to see his cock - his erection. Conscious of her eyes on him again, Matt moved about his balcony as if just looking around but very deliberately showing off his naked body, knowing she seemed to like what she saw, enjoying being naked for this girl, enjoying displaying his manly firmness.

"No, just the two of us."

With his erection standing proud Fiona did not seem to feel any need to touch again even when he came back towards her letting it casually poke through the bars of his balcony in her direction.

The sound of a motorbike, the decibels rising and then the Doppler Effect, the frequency falling with the sound as the bike receded into the distance.

"It is so still tonight, not a breath of wind."

Matt agreed, happy to admire the way Fiona's breasts rose and fell with her breath. Dare he touch them?

Perhaps she sensed his thought, "I wonder if we - well, I- should go in now. Perhaps I might sleep. It's a long day tomorrow. When do we finish - 6.30 is it? And then the dinner." She moved as if to go in. "But what will you do about that?"

The 'that' was very clearly Matt's erection.

"Might you go back in your room to relieve your... tension? Or perhaps out here?"

"I..." What should Matt say? It was not exactly often he found himself discussing ejaculation, wanking indeed, with a stranger - a very pretty, naked stranger.

"Would it help if I stood like this?" A slight leaning backwards, a thigh a little forward of the other and the legs just a little open, her fingers holding a nipple, her tongue peeping through her lips. Fiona very clearly knew how to adopt a sexual pose!

Matt smiled. "Very nice, Fiona." It certainly was, and the hairless mons so intriguing. Not a landing patch or a wisp of hair. Completely denuded. It helped all right but just the sight of her had already been more than enough to excite. Being able to talk to her, look at her and now this! Fiona displaying herself in a way meant to arouse, meant as an aid to masturbation!

Should he? Dare he? He'd be furious with himself in the morning if he did not. Matt's hand dropped. Lovely to have permission to stroke himself whilst a pretty girl watched and delightful to have permission to stare and think things.

Fiona laughed. "No, let me. I was only teasing." She came back towards him up to the balcony edge. Her hand moved beneath his, across the divide, and held his hanging balls. They were slack in the heat. He could feel them being lifted, manipulated and rolled in her hand. And then her fingers slid up his shaft pushing his own away, taking control.

"And tomorrow, when you see me, will you go like this in your suit? I won't be able to see. Perhaps we will talk but I won't know if your lovely penis is all hard again for me. It would hardly do for me to feel, take it out there and then would it?" She laughed. "Nice to see it now, though! Go on, walk away from me across your balcony and then come back and put yourself back in my hand."

A slightly strange request, Matt was not used to the idea of himself as sex object, his body being admired, his cock being praised. Perhaps she was only teasing and would go back inside when he reached the other end of his balcony.

But Fiona did not. Matt savoured walking the four steps towards her; walking towards a naked woman with his erection firm; walking up almost to her and very deliberately pushing his erection into her hand; feeling her clasp and stroke; her fingers carefully moving his foreskin up and down.

"Would this be a little too naughty? But would you like it?"

Fiona's hand removed and transferred straight between her legs. There was no doubt where it was and what it was feeling; no doubt that her fingers were inside her; no doubt where they had been when the hand was raised again; no doubt that her sexual excitement matched his own when she held her hand up; even by the moonlight and light of the city Matthew could see the wetness, the ample wetness held right up for him to see; her scent in the air - a woman in heat. And then her fingers, now wet, closed once more on his shaft. The slipperiness as her fingers moved exquisite. It was too much - much too much.

Matt gripped the balcony hard as he felt his orgasm building. It was not going to stop now: there was no way of preventing it. Standing legs a little apart, facing Fiona on her balcony, her hand working his penis, making his balls swing; Matt began to come, his semen shooting from his cock trying, as semen does, to reach the woman but falling short, not reaching Fiona to splatter on her tummy or drip from her slit, not even touching her but falling into space, in the gap between their balconies. It had a long way to fall.

They were both watching the penis, both watching the semen come, both seeing it spurting out between them, seeing it falling, down and down to be lost from sight below.

It was a wonderfully intense orgasm. Both supremely pleasurable but also accompanied by a sense of freedom. Completely naked, exposed to the city and Fiona, Matt had been made to ejaculate by a girl he hardly knew, had ejaculated freely into the air as she had watched.

"You may kiss me if you like."

Still grasped in her hand, Fiona lent towards Matt and he to her, their lips touched, softness on softness and Matt felt Fiona's tongue pushing through his lips into his mouth. Just for a moment or two their tongues touched and then Fiona was moving, back through her door, a whispered 'goodnight' and she was gone.

Gone, leaving Matt still erect, his penis still dripping into space and a mixture of surprise and contentment on his face. He did not move for a full minute just staring at the closed door, the dark closed door. What was she doing inside, just settling to sleep or was her hand between her thighs? Had she asked...

Matt, almost in a dream, turned - it had not been a dream, his colleague, Fiona, really had just done that - brought him off between them - and kissed him, kissed him properly. He had not touched her, only she him. It had been her hand, her lips and yes, her tongue. Perhaps another night, his tongue in her mouth, his penis in her... But would there be another night? Would she even speak to him the next day? Was this just a wonderful spur of the moment, never to be repeated act of madness? Well if it was, it would not be one Matt would forget. His now limp cock oozed a little more semen. Matt watched the drop elongate and fall into the night.

It was some time later that Matt went into his room and to his bed. He had not touched his penis - it remained as Fiona had left it. He slept well until the alarm went off summoning him to breakfast and the day's conference.

Matthew did not actually speak to Fiona at the conference. He saw her, bumped into her - not physically - but she was talking to others, a whole group. She smiled at him as their eyes met and her eyes dropped significantly to his trousers. He shook his head and she pouted - but he was erecting as he walked on; found himself discussing the previous speaker with Graham Allshore whilst a penis as hard as the night before strained at his trousers. It took its time going down, despite the less than erotic nature of Graham's conversation. Matt was only just listening. He was thinking of Fiona naked.

Nor did he sit with her at the gala dinner. Places were allocated and he was not so lucky. The tables mixed up the regions but not to his satisfaction - their tables could not have been further apart. And she was not there later. Perhaps she had gone to bed. She was not on her balcony and her window was dark. Matt went to bed.

Sleeping was usually the least of Matthew Malton's problems but whilst he got off to sleep quickly enough he awoke in the middle of the night and found himself wide awake and hard. He looked at his watch, 3 a.m. just like the night before. Matt did not even attempt lying still but thrust the covers off his body and looked to the window. There was no doubt in his mind what he was going to do. He was going to go out onto his balcony and relive the night before - perhaps Fiona might be there. Unlikely but perhaps... Fiona or not, he was going to relive the experience.

Happy again to step out tumescent. Not really a worry that someone else might be on a different balcony. It was so unlikely - though it would not, perhaps, be good to walk out and see Graham Allshore naked and erect or, worse, be seen as he was, but it was hardly likely. Hardly likely that Fiona would, coincidentally, be unable to sleep either.

Matt stepped out, penis first; and all, suddenly, was really right.

"Hallo." It was not Graham but Fiona just like the night before.

"Hallo!" Lovely talking to her, lovely admiring her breasts and naked body, lovely to stand naked and erect talking to her again. The dream had returned; the lovely erotic dream of the night before - the dream that had been real.

They must have talked for ten minutes and every time Matt showed a hint of sag there was a little tickling from Fiona; a casual reaching across the divide and just enough stimulation to hold him firm; not really wanking, as such, just a little petting to maintain firmness. Sometimes just a little lifting of his balls or a finger lightly stroking him beyond, on his sensitive perineum. It was lovely.

"Why don't you come around to my balcony? No! Not climbing over, too dangerous."

It was not really, Matt was nimble enough but he would still be traversing two sets of railings and the drop between.

"Just come around, I'll open my door. Come like that."

She meant 'erect,' it was obvious.

"I'll get the bath robe."

"No, just like that."

"What out into the corridor with my..."

"Yes, no one will see. Just bring your key, nothing else."

A squeeze - a light squeeze - to his testes and she was gone. Matt stepped back into his room. An invitation onto his neighbour's balcony! What might happen when they were really close? Surely they would have intercourse. It seemed unlikely the invitation was anything else, but if it was just mutual masturbation, kissing and talking - well that was more than fine. But walking naked and erect even just a few paces down a lighted hotel corridor? It would take nerve but clearly Fiona wanted that, saw it as exciting, and wanted him to come to her 'just like that.'

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers