A Fallen Angel

Story Info
A fantasy metaphor of Love.
1.9k words
4.3
14.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An angel once fell from heaven: too curious about the world below her. Craving desperately to find a love that she had only dreamed and heard stories of before. A love that stands the test of time, and could overcome despair, destruction, sadness, and all the things the world would throw at her.

To her a love like this was worth more than any love found amongst the perfect realms of the heavens. She longed to feel, to experience everything she had never felt before. She hungered to feel pain and pleasure, sorrow and joy. She wanted to rescue and be rescued. So she wandered about the earth searching, but not quite sure what or who she was searching for.

She had been scouring the earth from one end to the other for what seemed like an eternity. Desperately searching for the one who would steal her heart. She had crossed mountains and seas, but still no one had captured her soul.

As she flew across the rocky landscape below her, a tear slowly fell down her face. Hope was the one thing that had kept her sane for all this time. Every tear that fell to the ground caused a rose to instantly sprout from the earth and go into full bloom pointing to the radiating glow of her skin.

Her skin was now faded slightly, but still more brilliant than anything nature had seen before. She was traveling in the direction of the sun and at a similar speed so the sun always seemed to be setting and on this day there was an orange glow amongst the clouds more stunning than she had ever seen.

That's when she saw it, a twinkle of light off in the distance. A glimmer of hope came over her, but as she got closer it began to fade. She began to cry again. She could now see in the distance what looked like a broken and battered wing. Closer still, she saw what looked like a man lying on the ground. His angelic light was long gone, and his wings wore torn and battered.

A sense of sadness filled the air. She could tell that this was a dark place. A place where all hope was lost. Was he still alive, she wondered.

She landed among the rocky terrain not too far from where he was lying. He didn't seem to be moving at first, but as she got closer she began to see that he was crying. No tears were coming from his eyes. He had cried for so long that there were no tears left.

Surely he had heard her walk up, she thought, but he didn't act like he noticed or cared. She continued to walk closer to him. The closer she got the more she began to feel sorry for this poor hapless angel. Could this be her long lost love she had been searching for?

This certainly was not the way she was expecting to find him, and this certainly wasn't the way she thought he would look. But there was something about him. Something beautiful! Something real!

Her light started to shine bright again and a little smile came over her face. She called out to him in her angelic voice, "Arise my sweet angel." But there was no movement. It was as if he could not hear her.

Then suddenly, as she got almost close enough to touch him she was abruptly stopped by what seemed like a glass wall between them. She placed her hands against the wall and called out to him again, "come to me my sweet angel, and I will take your sorrows upon me."

As she finished speaking she saw him stop crying and look up. He cautiously began looking around and you could see a slight glow return to his complexion. Could this really be her, he thought to himself. Was he imagining this yet again?

He heard a voice that sounded so distant. It had been a long time since he had heard anyone's voice, and there was something about this sound that was so pure, so angelic, so perfect! Like a symphony playing in the halls of God's house. The more he began to think about it the more frantic he became.

She could see him wildly looking around. He didn't seem to be able to see her. He had somehow been blinded by the hopelessness that he had been living with all this time. She began banging against the wall trying to get to him. She desperately wanted to rescue him from this hopelessness, but she couldn't get to him.

Again she yelled out to him, "it is I your angel of light." She backed away from the wall and got a running start, slamming into it with the force of 10,000 elephants, but it didn't so much as budge. He was getting closer to her, trying to follow the distant sound of her voice. She fell to the ground hurt and broken.

He approached the wall between them and could here her cries more intensely now. She was lying on the floor and a tear welled up in her eye. Again the tears hit the ground and a bed of roses quickly sprung from the ground, filling the rocky surface with a flower for every tear that streamed from her face.

As hope began to return to him he could begin to make out the shadows of his love. The beautiful colors of the roses were surrounding her. The tears he could now see in her eyes brought such sadness and bliss all at the same time. This was her! His angel! The one he had dreamed about so many times, but had begun to believe was only a mirage.

Could she be real? Could this really be her? He must save her from her sadness. He placed his hands against the glass wall. With one small push of his hand it came crashing down, and shattered amongst the ground! The shards of glass disappearing into the air above them.

His eyes were working perfectly now, and he could see lying in front of him the most beautiful creature he had ever laid his eyes on! The glow from her body was so radiant that it warmed him to the soul. She slowly lifted her head. Her eyes caught with his and paralyzed him with their beauty.

It was as if the whole universe had been placed inside of them. He fell to his knees beside her. Beaten and battered by the things of this world, he barely had the strength to walk over to her. She reached her arms out across the small divide between them, embracing him in her arms. In an instant, his body began to radiate a light from within again.

No words were needed. He had been waiting for her and she had been looking for him. Neither expected to find each other this way, but none of that mattered now. She finally had found someone to love.

She could never have anticipated that he too would be an angel, fallen from heaven, and even still that he would be in such rough shape. But as he wrapped his big strong arms around him, none of that seemed to matter. They had found each other and nothing would tear them apart.

At this point her desire to discover love was overcome with a yearning to be held by him, to feel his body pressed against hers. She wanted to be as close as possible and to take all of his sorrows away. She wanted him to exchange his hopelessness for a desire to be with her.

By the smile that was now beginning to form on his face, she could tell that he felt the same way. She held his perfect face that was now beginning to look more and more luminous with every touch. She pulled his face toward hers and gently kissed his lips.

As he felt her lips press against his he pulled her body closer. Their arms now tightly wrapped around each other. They continued to kiss more and more passionately with each and ever breathe. Unexpectedly, he had the feeling that he was weightless.

He had never felt anything like this before. It was as if an electric current was flowing through his body. He wanted to touch every inch of her body, but somehow found himself paralyzed by her. She smelled like a field of tulips in the spring and tasted like the finest wine in all the land. It was captivating!

She flew higher and higher into the sky, until they were amongst the golden clouds in the air. Their bodies entwined amongst each other. She could feel his desire. She could taste it in his lips. Her heart was beating faster than it ever had before, and her body felt pleasures like never before. It was as if every touch of his hand was filling her body with electricity.

He opened his eyes, to see before him the clouds in the air and the ocean off in the distance. He was flying once more and had only just noticed it, because he had been so enraptured in his newfound love. At this moment nothing else mattered. He no longer had a care in the world other than to make her happy, and to have her next to him. He wrapped his wings around her in a blissful embrace!

She placed him down on the sand of the beach. The waves were crashing on the Ocean. They stopped kissing just long enough to glance into each other's eyes and see a desire like none ever seen before. She could feel his hips begin to thrust into her, and feel his manhood pressed against her.

This made her moan with excitement! She wanted nothing more at that moment than to become one with him and to feel him inside of her. This was a new feeling to her. It was so strong that it was completely uncontrollable. She had never felt out of control of anything before, but her body was now his. She wanted to please him in every way!

He felt a sensation in his groin like never before! It was a yearning that could only be satisfied one way. He had to have her. He had to be inside of her to feel the warmth of her body from the inside. He wanted to hear the beautiful groans from her mouth of ecstasy. Every perfect hum and groan from her mouth only encouraged him to continue as he began thrusting himself inside of her.

Her legs and wings wrapped around him. She could feel the power of his love and desire with every thrust and every sweet embrace. This was the closest to God she had ever felt. A new feeling was welling up inside of her. One she had no control over. Her muscles began to shake! Her body was tightening as intense pleasure shot through it.

Her moans got louder and louder as did his. She could feel his body tense up and he began to scream with excitement. She felt his cum shoot inside of her with every thrust and a smile came across her face at the pleasure that she had brought him.

He collapsed onto her body, still holding her in his arms. "I love you!" He whispered as he stroked her beautiful face.

"And I love you, my sweet love," she said as she rubbed his strong back. Nothing more needed to be said as they lay in the sand and took in the beauty of this new world!