A Family Affair Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
335 Followers

By now though Ilse had stormed impatiently over to drag off the rest of Izzy's clothes, telling me pointedly to get the man's clothes on!

That was easier said than done, particular when it came to dealing with my arousal! I got out of my clothes ok, turning away from the girls modestly as they finished stripping Izzy and pulled the wench dress onto her naked body. The turn away was less to do with their modesty and more to do with my struggle to get my erect member covered however. The male costume had a kind of 'cod-piece' between the legs and getting it to cover me in my state wasn't easy!

After I'd got myself dressed in some sort of decent manner, I heard Izzy complaining behind me so I turned again and saw Ilse manoeuvring her over to the stocks and bending her down forwards so that her head was resting on the central slot and two wrists were resting at each side. She made a great play of picking up the metal lock and putting it into Izzy's right hand before dropping down the top beam and trapping Izzy in place.

She winked at me as she dropped the metal loop dangling from the end over the latch where the top and bottom met and I suddenly realised that the lock that Izzy was holding so tightly was irrelevant! With the metal loop over the latch, it would be impossible for Izzy to force it open from her trapped position. I smiled back at Ilse as I realised what she'd done. My cousins might well be beautiful and sexy, but they were also incredibly devious!

But that wasn't really what was attracting my attention now. The sight of Izzy's upturned and now incredibly vulnerable posterior standing out proudly right in front of me had me thinking much more carnal thoughts!

28. Let The Punishment Begin ...

Ilse and Frieda meanwhile were settling themselves down on some artificial grass just in front of Izzy's stocks. They clearly intended to get a good view of the action!

Then they turned to face each other and I watched, puzzled, as they shuffled towards each other, their legs hidden under the long skirts but clearly intertwined underneath. Then I saw first Frieda and then Ilse's expressions change as their mouths opened in silent 'ooohs'. That's when I remembered that they were naked under the dresses, and their toes had obviously found some sensitive spots!

Izzy was watching from above, breathing a little heavily, unable to move, but she'd clearly come to the same conclusion.

"Oh really Ilse!" she snapped, "Haven't you got something better to do? Like KEEP A WATCH OUT FOR INSTANCE!!"

Ilse gave her a pained look, then looked at her watch.

"Don't be so impatient Izzy. I know that you're absolutely gagging for Paolo to do you, but he can't start yet. The doors don't open for another five minutes and it's got to be in public to count!"

That made sense, but it wasn't stopping me from having my fun was it?

I leant down and slipped my hand onto Izzy's bare ankle. Her feet were already apart so that she could balance, and it was easy to slowly slide my hand up the inside of her calf, dragging the hem of the skirt up with it. Izzy had frozen at my first touch and shivered in anticipation as my hand began to rise. For once she didn't say anything, just letting the electric sensation of my hands rising up her leg envelope her and fanning the little glow that had been building in her pussy into a red-hot fire!

By the time my hand had risen above her knee, and was starting to explore the inside of her tense thigh, she was breathing deeply and starting to murmur something in Italian. It seemed like a good time to add a little extra, so I brought up my other hand, which was holding the leather riding crop and began to tease that up and down the inside of her other thigh. The breath simply exploded out of her at this extra torture!

I paused for a second, not sure how she would take the feel of the leather crop on her tender flesh, but she didn't say anything, just groaned a little louder and, very helpfully, spread her feet a little wider!

Well, there didn't seem to be any point in messing around further and |I was feeling distinctly hot under the collar myself so I grabbed the dress and pulled the back right up and over her pretty behind. This time it was my turn to gasp as her two bare, beautifully rounded buttocks appeared staring straight at me, above her long slim legs. I let my hand rest tentatively on one, and slowly caressed her smooth, tanned skin. It felt heavenly, especially when my fingers strayed across to the dark, peachy cleft half hidden between her taut legs. This time, the long, low moan that she let out was loud. I guiltily pulled my hand away and rested it on her bum again as I looked around in case anyone came. Ilse too was staring carefully at the doorway into the big, dim room.

Izzy wasn't staring at any door. I'd felt the openness of her sexual lips and her wetness in that brief touch. She was obviously ready for me, and she wasn't one to hold back.

"Oh for Christ's sake Paolo, sod Ilse's silly rules... just ... fucking... well ... do me! I can't wait any longer!!" she snapped between short breaths.

For some reason that annoyed me. I wasn't just there to 'service' them after all. Without thinking I lifted my hand and brought the palm back down hard as I smacked her defenceless buttock. It stung me a bit, so I imagine that Izzy felt it even more!

"Owwwww!" she gasped, "Paolo!!"

I was a little shocked at my action, but standing back a pace and looking at her reddening cheek, I couldn't help but smile. Ilse and Frieda had gone beyond smiling though and were giggling uproariously together under Izzy's nose. I could only imaging the expression on Izzy's face.

"Paolo! Don't you dare do that again!" she hissed after her breathing had recovered a bit.

"What, you mean like this?" I responded as I brought my hand stingingly down on her other cheek. This time it sounded like a gunshot and I felt Izzy's body recoil under my hand as she let out another little cry of surprise. Or was that anger? It didn't matter really because I was enjoying being in charge and gave each proffered cheek a couple of further slaps to make me feel better!

"Ow! Oh no!!" she cried again. Not this time because I'd struck her again, but because she'd tried to lift her head and escape the stocks only to find that the latch kept it in place!

"Ilse!!" she snarled as she realised that she'd been tricked, "just you wait until I get out of here ... oohhhhhhhh!"

At least she was focussing her anger elsewhere I thought, but this time taking pity on her and letting my fingers slide back to her slit and start to tease their way in between the little folds of skin.

"Oh Jesus, Paolo...yes, yes...there, just there ...ohhhhh!"

It would have been a bit mean to have stopped at that critical point, even though Ilse was pointing at her watch again, so I continued to tease at her clit with my fingertip for a few more seconds as Izzy's legs quivered under her. Judging by her little cries of ecstasy I'd definitely hit her spot, and the whole thing was hitting mine as well as I could feel my stirring member pushing hard to escape from the confines of the codpiece!

"Shut up Izzy, Paolo... someone's coming!" gasped Frieda, just as I too heard footsteps and voices approaching from the other room!

There was just time to pull Izzy's loose skirt back a little so that it covered the top of her bum before I moved forward a pace and pushed my swollen codpiece up against her dripping pussy. Then I had to lift up my arm and take up my threatening position with the riding crop.

At least Izzy was going to feel how frustrated I was as well! She responded by wiggling her bum a little to better push her pussy back into me, but thankfully she somehow managed to control her moaning!

I concentrated on staring into mid-air as a man and woman appeared at the door. He wore a dark blue uniform, and she had a similar jacket over a white shirt and black skirt. They were middle aged, and obviously intent on each other.

I assumed that they must have been part of the museum staff, doing a final check before opening the doors. Fortunately for us, they only gave a very cursory glance around the room before she started to say something, only to be interrupted as he pulled her to him and kissed her intently, his hand sliding around her back to caress her behind! The kiss was passionate and lasted for a long few minutes before she finally pushed him away, breathing hard and straightening her hair.

"Later Paolo, later... you know that my husband is away tonight! God, I can hardly wait!!"

I cringed at hearing my name, and I heard Ilse gasp as well. For a moment I thought they'd somehow recognised me, but, as relief coursed through me they turned away and left the room. Clearly it was just a co-incidence, but wow, there must be something about us Paolo's I thought a little giddily.

I think that we all breathed a sigh of relief again when everything went quiet, but it didn't take Izzy long to start grinding her pussy back into my erection again. She may have been trapped in the stocks but she knew what she wanted!

"Come on Paolo, get on with it!"

Ilse looked up with a pained expression on her face and then it suddenly brightened.

"Oh, nearly forgot!" she said happily as she reached up under Izzy's bosom and released the little cord fastening the white chemise that was cupping Izzy's breasts above the tight bodice of her dress.

"Hey, Ilse!" protested a startled Izzy as Ilse's dextrous hand slipped inside the loosened material and eased Izzy's breasts out so that they dangled delightfully down in the open.

"Much better!" she laughed as she gave one of Izzy's nipples a playful tweak!

Frieda soon got in on the act and Izzy sucked in a sharp breath as her two cousins began to twist and pull at her pink buttons mercilessly sending red hot sensations from her tortured breasts to meet the fire that I'd already started between her legs! She was soon rocking in front of me, not sure where to get the next bout of intense pleasure from!

I heard a bell chime in the distance and I guessed that that must be opening time for the museum. It was also my cue for action! I had no intention of waiting any longer for people to start ogling us in the act, so I quickly dropped my hand to release the codpiece strings and with a sigh of relief felt my mighty erection spring out straight! Almost by instinct it slipped between Izzy's parted legs and rubbed up against the underside of her pussy. Izzy nearly took off as she felt that sweet contact! Fortunately the stocks held her in place, although her neck might have bruised with the way she'd tried to jack-knife upwards!

Not that she was complaining as she squeezed her thighs together to trap me in place, sending shivers up my spine as my cock throbbed and instinctively hardened even more!

"Wow" I exclaimed

"Oh my God!!" gasped Izzy.

"Hey, too soon!" complained Ilse

"Izzy! Open your legs!!" I commanded urgently, desperate to get my cock moving ... and in the right place!

She quickly got the message and widened her stance again, groaning as I slid back under her, rubbing my straining member along the top of her slit until the head had slipped between her engorged lips. She pushed back a little to guide it inside and up against her inner entrance, both of us reeling from the electric sensation as it nudged up against the lips of her oily vagina!

"Now Paolo...Oh God,...Now!...aaaaahhhhhhhh!"

I'd got Izzy's message equally quickly and took firm hold of her bare buttocks, still glowing from the spanking I'd given them, before thrusting firmly forward, driving open the entrance to her molten cavern and smoothly sliding in.

The angle of her upturned, vulnerable bottom made it easy to sink hard into her and I groaned myself as I felt her gripping me tightly inside that welcoming softness. She had let out a long sigh as she felt me penetrate so deeply into her and the blood was pounding in my forehead as a kind of red mist descended. Quickly, I withdrew slowly almost to her entrance, letting us both feel the magic of that first contact, before pounding back deep inside again and starting to pump hard with long, firm strokes!

Her breath was coming in short, sharp grunts as she reacted to my driving rhythm and then she cried out as if in pain! My hips didn't pause in their onslaught, but my eyes shot open and I was amazed to see that Ilse and Frieda were on their knees now and had taken an erect, pink nipple each in their teeth and were pulling and nibbling away at them enthusiastically. Together we were hitting Izzy with an almost overwhelming avalanche of sweet sensations!

From the sound of it, Izzy was almost on the verge of an orgasm already, which was probably a good thing I thought as I glanced in alarm at the open doorway into the room. If anyone came in now, there was absolutely no way that we could have stopped!

I shut my eyes again and redoubled my efforts, grunting with each powerful thrust of my tingling rod, soaking in the electric feel of it being squeezed by Izzy's tight vagina! We had to do this quickly!!

I gripped her buttocks tighter and began to fuck Izzy with shorter, even harder thrusts, feeling her body rock under me as I crashed repeatedly into her pussy! Within seconds her moans had changed into a thin, high, almost continuous mewl as she climbed and then teetered on the brink. I felt her quiver under me as her climax approached like an express train and then she froze as she reached and then slipped over the brink and the myriad of sweet spasms finally ripped through her.

The feel of her vagina convulsing around my own throbbing member was just the signal I needed to let her have one last heave as I too felt the climax that I'd held off for so long build almost painfully from the base of my cock right to the tip before exploding myself in sympathy. The sense of electric relief as I spurted out my seed deep within her was almost overwhelming and I grunted loudly with pure, intense satisfaction!

The whole episode had been so physically and mentally draining that I almost collapsed over Izzy's back as we both dragged in deep breaths of air as we slowly, ever so slowly, came down to earth again. God but she was so nice to be inside!

I was just starting to think that maybe I should withdraw, or at least open my eyes again, when a new sound startled me, and the girls as well. My head snapped up and in the doorway were the two museum staff that we'd seen earlier. Presumably attracted by the noise that Izzy had been making (well, maybe by me too!). They stood in the doorway, eyes opened wide in surprise as they took in the sight of a semi-naked Izzy being ravished in their old museum stocks!

The man eventually found his voice and blurted out some excited Italian which I took to mean something along the lines of "Hello, hello, hello ... and what's going on here then?!"

So this was it. Literally caught with our pants down and bang to rights!!

29. Negotiating Lunch

Izzy had her arm wrapped possessively around my waist as we finally tumbled out of the museum together and made our way quickly to the centre of the sun drenched old square.

I think that Izzy and I were both still caught up in the after effects of our explosive coming together what seemed like just a few minutes ago! Everything seemed so surreal! We didn't say anything at first as Ilse and Frieda finally turned to look back at the old building and burst into laughter.

"My God Ilse!" gasped Frieda eventually, "How did you manage that!!"

"Yes," added Izzy, still grasping me tightly to her soft body and still breathing deeply, "How the hell did you manage that?!"

She was referring to the way that Ilse had been the first to recover from the shock of being caught red handed (or red bottomed in Izzy's case!). She'd jumped up and strode over to the two attendants and engaged them in a sharp conversation as the rest of us just gazed on helplessly. Well, not entirely because Izzy was trying hard and unsuccessfully to escape the stocks at the time!

Amazingly though, instead of raising the alarm as I'd feared, the two of them listened to Ilse and eventually looked at each other, shrugged expressively and then joined Ilse and Frieda in helping to release Izzy from her wooden trap. Then they helped us out of our 'stage' clothes and began to put the mannequins back on display as we dressed hurriedly to one side. We didn't escape entirely though as I saw the man taking the opportunity to quickly fondle Izzy's naked breasts as he 'helped' her out of the stocks, and the woman took a keen interest in helping me out of my costume, while briefly caressing my crown jewels in the process! She gave me a warm smile as she congratulated me on my 'performance'. I'd reddened even more as I realised how long she must have been watching!

"Yes, come on Ilse," I added eventually, "just what did you say to them?"

"Well," said Ilse secretively, looking around in an exaggerated manner to enhance the atmosphere, "I told them that you and Izzy were recently married and that you were having sexual problems. You know the sort of thing, she's frigid and he as problems 'getting it up', so the doctor had recommended making love in unusual places to spice things up a bit!"

Izzy and I looked at her serious face aghast, "You didn't... " I gasped.

"Frigid!?" she snapped.

Frieda was giggling uncontrollably as she watched our reaction, "Oh stop it Ilse, look at poor Paolo's face!"

Ilse too smiled eventually, "Yeah ok Frieda. No, what I really said was to remind them of that conversation we'd heard earlier. You know, when they were talking about their 'secret' affair together."

Realisation dawned! So that's why they'd been so keen to help us fix things! Evidently a nice bit of blackmail had done the trick.

Soon we were all laughing together again, but it had been a close shave and I was glad that we'd finished for the day. Three times now and getting riskier each time. It was a good job that I was running out of cousins. Definitely time to retire from public performances!

Finally as we started to walk across the square again the direction of 'our' cafe, Izzy added in mock disgust, "You should have said Ilse. I had to let him fondle my tits!"

"Yeah, yeah!" responded Ilse sarcastically, "Don't give me that Izzy. I was watching your face. You were enjoying every second of it!"

By the time that we turned the corner into the small square in front of the cafe Izzy had simmered down a little, although I still held onto her tightly just in case she really did want to get at Ilse as she'd suggested more than once on the short walk over. At least she seemed to have forgotten the spanking!

We all stopped together though in surprise at the busy sight in front of us. When we'd left half an hour or so ago, only a few tables had been taken, but now only two tables were left unoccupied! Most of the patrons were young women and my suspicions about their reason for being there were confirmed when the small hubbub of conversation suddenly stopped and heads swivelled to look at us as we approached.

Fortunately one of the unoccupied tables was our old one in the shade of the big tree, and I almost dragged Izzy quickly over to it, only to stop short as I saw a small chrome sign bearing the word "RISERVETO" sitting in the middle of the table. Typical I thought as I looked unsuccessfully around for an alternative, but Ilse just brushed past and dropped into one of the seats, "Come on you lot, I don't want to be stared at any longer. What's the matter with these people!"

Just then I saw Rosa come out of the shop with coffees for a nearby table. Her face lit up as she saw us and as I gestured warily to the table she nodded vigorously to indicate that we should sit there. It looked as though she'd reserved it for us on purpose, but how could she have known that we'd come back I wondered?

duke1951
duke1951
335 Followers