A Family New Years Eve Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I stared back at him while my fingers were stroking Barry's cock. My eyes got kind of out of focus as I forced myself to the next level. 'Nice cock, Barry.' I said. 'Is this all for me?' Then, Daddy, while they all stared at me, open mouths gasping, I just slid over and leaned down and kissed the head of his dick. When Barry jumped, the other three moved around so they could see what was happening. I licked the slit where he started to leak pre-cum. What a great taste! I rubbed his big hard cock across my lips and then sucked him in to my mouth. It felt so natural, Daddy…it felt soright.

"I loved the feeling of him in my mouth, filling me up. He was so hard and hot – the skin stretched so tightly. I felt him pushing…I don't know…my throat just kind of opened up for him. Next thing I know, my lips are buried in his hair and his cock is pulsing in my throat. I heard him call my name and then he starts spurting his fuck juice into me. Daddy, they told me later they knew I was anatural, they way I just kept sucking and swallowing every single drop he gave me."

I groaned as I leaked more pre-cum into the sheets, my tongue buried in my daughter's sweet little cunt. "Baby, that's sooo hottt!! Your mom's friends have all told me she gives the best head of all time. And it's because shelovesit, honey."

Lisa hissed at me. "Lick my asshole, Daddy…this gets better." And I slid my tongue through her moist cleft and started to circle the tart, crinkled hole just below that sweet pink pussy.

"When I sat back up, licking my lips…savoring the taste of Barry's cum, Alan was standing right behind me. His arms were draped around me and he was kissing and licking my neck. He told me how beautiful I looked, sucking and swallowing Barry's cock. I turned my face to his and he kissed me, Daddy. He rolled his tongue all around my mouth, licking the remains of Barry out of me. As we kissed, I felt his fingers undoing the front clasp of my bra. I broke the kiss and looked up across the table. Barry, Ritchie and Evan were all staring at me, watching Alan take my bra off. He did it so slowly, Daddy. As he peeled it away, he rolled my nipples with his fingers. Ohmygod, it made your baby girl's little pussy just gush with juice, Daddy.

"I knew I was going to let them fuck me, Daddy…all of them! But I wanted Alan to be my first." I groaned again, realizing what my little girl was telling me. "Yes, Daddy…I was a virgin until that night." She laughed a dirty, little laugh. "And I came away a dirty, little slut…just like Mommy, right, Daddy?"

I lifted my head and looked at Lisa, my daughter. Her skin was flushed and moist, her face red and her breathing was getting quite shallow. Her eyes were the same lust-filled slits that adorned her mother's face when she was in the throes of lust as well. She glared at me as I pulled my tongue away from her tangy bottom. Then her eyes lifted and she smiled at me. I don't know where the voice came from; it was totally compelling. "Daddy," she whispered to me, "if you take your tongue out of my ass again, I'm not gonna be very happy." My heart was beating so hard; she had the makings of a natural domme. I started to lick around her little bumhole again. "No, Daddy," she whispered again. "Make your tongue hard…stick it in me…eat my ass, Daddy, and I'll tell you what happened…how I was their slut for the summer." I did as my baby asked and started reaming her around and then inside her tight, muscular ring.

I lifted her little bottom up, spreading her perfectly tanned ass cheeks, exposing her hot hole so I could tongue-fuck her ass the way she wanted me to. As she got used to my hard tongue sliding in and out of her, she continued her tale.

"Alan slid my bra off as we were kissing. The way he was playing with my nipples was making me crazy. I looked around and the boys were just staring at me. It was so hot, Daddy! Alan told Ritchie to go up the stairs and lock the door to the basement. Then he lifted me up and sat me down of the edge of the card table. Ritchie came back and he stood next to Alan. Evan and Barry were standing on the other side of him. God, Daddy, Barry's cock was getting hard again just from looking at me…how cool was that! Alan scooted me back a little so he could put my feet up on the table, too. My legs were spread so wide in front of my friends, Daddy. And my pussy was just dripping!

"I could hardly breathe, you know? Alan asked me if I thought I could trust him and the others. I didn't know what he meant…I just wanted him to fuck me, Daddy. He looked around at the other guys and they all nodded to him. He said they had all talked about this happening some day. His hands were stroking me up the inside of my thighs. Then he started rubbing my cunt and it felt so good, Daddy. He said they decided it was all of them or none at all. Oh God, Daddy…it was just what I wanted to hear. He said they each made a promise…if this ever happened…if I would be their ownpersonal slut…they wouldn't have sex with anyone else. Alan asked me again if I trusted them. I couldn't breathe, but I managed to answer. I said yes.

"Alan smiled, they all seemed to breathe easier again. He said he had a physical and was completely clean; Barry was as well. Evan and Ritchie had theirs scheduled for football and would use rubbers until they got their results. Daddy, he started pulling and twisting my tits and my pussy was just creaming. 'So, Lisa,' he says, 'what's it gonna be? Wanna play cards every night, or…do you really wanna be our private little pussy?'"

I took my tongue out of her again, replacing it with a finger, sliding in and out of her clenching asshole. "What did you say, baby? That sounds so hot! What did you do?"

"Lick my pussy some more and I'll tell you, Daddy. Mmmm, that's right…right there. Keep you finger in my ass, Daddy…ohhh, put another in me…stretch me out for Matt's big cock, Daddy.

"What did I say? I didn't say anything. I looked at Barry and Evan and Ritchie, each of them – right in the eye. They all nodded in agreement with Alan. I motioned for Ritchie to come close. He leaned over to kiss me and grabbed my boob, but…you know…gently. He said he'd always loved me. Then he moved back and Evan did the same thing. Then I looked up at Alan, and I gave him this big goofy grin. With my feet still up on the table, Alan was standing between my spread legs. I laid down on my back and I teased them, Daddy. Real slow, I rubbed my hands down over my tits and across my belly. Then I grabbed the top band of my panties and pulled them up a little…right up between my lips. 'You guys all want me to be yourprivate pussy?Your ownpersonal slut?' Daddy, they couldn't say yes fast enough.

"Will you all promise…right now…that you'll all do whatever I say? They all started to promise. I said it's easy to talk. I said show me something. I pointed to Barry's rock-hard cock. 'Alan said he was clean…I just sucked him off…now I want to see someone else do it.'" I started leaking more pre-cum as my daughter revealed her inner sexual self – so like her mother!

"Alan nodded to Ritchie. 'Now, big boy,' he told him, 'give your friend a treat.' Ritchie smiled and walked around to where Barry was sitting. He dropped down to his knees and looked at me and said, 'Soon to be my second favorite treat, I think!' Then in one motion, he swallowed all of Barry's cock…right in front of everyone, Daddy. It was sooo hottt! I realized, as none of the other guys said anything stupid, that this wasn't the first time these boys played these games with each other. I was satisfied. To get everyone's attention back, I ripped my panties from the top band down to my juicy little cunt. I pulled them off and handed them to Alan.

"Daddy, I've never felt like that before in my life! It was so fucking liberating! No more bullshit…no more stupid games. Alan stood in front of me, his eyes burning holes into my spread pussy lips. Ritchie let Barry's dick slide out of his mouth and he started sucking on one of my tits. 'Well, I guess apersonal slutdoesn't need panties, does she?' They were all telling me how beautiful I am and how they couldn't wait to fuck me. Then, I told them all to be quiet for a minute – I had something kind of important to tell them.

"I told them I really loved them all, too, and I was so glad I didn't have to choose one of them to be myboyfriendor anything silly like that. It was so cool, Daddy. They were rubbing me all over and kissing me as I was talking. Then I told them the big news – I was still a virgin. And since Alan had started this whole thing, he was gonna be the one to cure me of that condition. Then one by one, they all licked my pussy, Daddy. It made me so hot…so ready for Alan to take me. He took his clothes off as Barry ate me out. God, he's beautiful! Then, as he stood in front of me, Barry took Alan's dick in his mouth to make him hard and wet for me…that was so cool, Daddy! Ritchie and Evan were licking my nipples and my neck and I was kissing them both as Alan took my hand and wrapped it around his cock. He was so big – the skin was so smooth and hot; he was so hard in my hand. He told me to put it in my pussy so I put the head into my little hole. It really hurt until I stretched out a little. Then I told him to give me a little more. He said it was gonna hurt, but it would feel better in a minute. Then he pushed it way up inside me, and I felt it tear me inside. Christ, it burned! But 'my boys' were keeping me distracted and soon I relaxed and my cunt felt good, Daddy. Really good! I told Alan I was alright and I wanted him to start fucking me. I swear, every time he moved in and out it felt better and better. Pretty soon, he was pulling me into him as he drove further and further up my burning cunt, his balls slapping against my ass. Daddy, your baby was getting royally fucked…and she was loving it!"

That's all it took for me! The quilt we were laying across was making an unscheduled trip to the cleaners the next day. I could only groan at my little girl, spread out naked and sweating before my hungry eyes. I could only imagine how she must have felt – eight hands, four tongues and four hard, young cocks to play with. "Oh, God, baby…you really have to tell your mother…she will really appreciate it. Tell me the whole truth now, baby…when it didn't hurt so much…when you started to feel really good…what did you really love about it, Lisa?"

"I said I would tell you everything, didn't I?" Lisa was grinning at me, but her eyes were burning with her erotic memories. "Lick my clit, Daddy…that's right…softly now. Eat me, Daddy…suck your little girl's pussy." She had her hands on the back of my head, drawing me deeper into her honeyed treasure.

"What did I love, Daddy? God…I have to sayeverything! First, even before Alan shoved his wonderful cock into me, I just adored sucking Barry off. When he came in my mouth, I couldn't tell if I loved the taste of his cum more than the way I could make him tremble as I teased him with my tongue. But then, when these bigmachojocks started to blow each other –just because I told them to– Ohmygod! I think I came when I saw that.

"Then, Daddy, Alan was standing right in front of me. His dick was standing straight out, pointing right at my pussy. He was so gorgeous, Daddy…they all were…and they all wanted me! Then he fucked me, Daddy…I never felt anything so good in my whole life! He went sooo deep…first it kind of hurt, butmy boyswere doing everything they could to make it all so exciting for me.

"Oh, I know, Daddy…they were doing it to make themselves feel good, too. But, the thing is, they were doing it for me, Daddy. They were doing what I wanted them to do…the way I wanted them to do it. They licked me all over; they rubbed their fingers all over me. No one tried to force anything…when I wanted to play with them, they gave me their hard dicks and soft balls to play with and kiss and suck…all the time Alan was fucking me so well. "When I felt the end of his meat start to spread the bottom of my cunt, I started to moan and groan. I wanted to relax enough to let him all the way into my cervix. I pulled Ritchie's hard-on into my mouth, got him all wet and started jacking him off. Then I turned to the other side and did the same with Evan. When I felt Alan slip all the way up inside me, I started quivering and jacking those cocks so fast! I started screaming at them to cum on my tits and all over my face.

"Then, Daddy, as they started to shoot long, white ropes of cum on my nipples and into my mouth and all over me, I felt Alan start to pump so much cum, so deep into my poor little cunt…I came so hard, Daddy…I almost passed out it was so intense. And that's when I knew, deep down, Daddy, just what a slut I really am.

"What did I love the most? I guess it has to be a tie. I love the power and control I have over those boys…just like I have over you, don't I, Daddy?" I didn't have to respond – she already knew the answer. "But then, when I have enough power to lose control, I justfucking lovedthe feeling of being totally immersed in the moment. I loved the sweat and the smell of my lovers, of their cum as we all rubbed it into my skin. I loved Alan's cock filling me like I never could have imagined. Daddy, I just loved the feeling of being used by all of them…but it was strange, you know…even though I knew they were using me, I still felt like I was in control the whole time. That's what I really loved about it, Daddy."

Lisa gently pulled me up so we were laying together. She was still on her back and I was resting on my side, admiring her perfect young body. I reached back to get the joint from the ashtray and I felt her small fingers grab hold of my half-hard dick. As I lit it, I heard Lisa say, "Did my story excite you, Daddy? Did it make you cum, thinking about your little girl getting fucked?" She took my shaft and rubbed it over her nipple until the hot pink fleshpoint glistened with my juice. I inhaled some smoke, held it down deep as I passed the joint to Lisa. As I let the smoke stream out, clouding my daughter's stiff nipples, I leaned over her to suck my remains off of her flawless tits. "But I'm getting so tired, Daddy. I'll have to tell you the rest of the story later. I know you think one fuck and one blow job is hardly slut-like," she giggled again, "but they all fucked me that night, Pops…I know you would have been so turned on by your little slut daughter."

"Yes, baby," I smiled down at my baby girl with pure love, "you are a slut, just like your mother. And I love you both for it more than I can say." I took the joint from her and put it in the ashtray. Then I kissed her sweet lips and we laid there together, trying to get a little rest.

12