A Family New Years Eve Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah!" was about all Shane could get out before he had his tongue half-way down Laurie's throat. He slipped one hand down the length of her body. He couldn't believe how hot she was, how smooth her skin felt. He didn't care how old she was; he'd known she was a MILF since he first heard the expression. As he cupped her bare sex, he couldn't hold back any more. "Fuck me, dude…nothing's better to eat than shaved pussy!"

Matt grabbed a cold drink and another sandwich. "Why don't we move back to my room?" he asked. "It's much more comfortable." Laurie grabbed her wine and took a sandwich and a drink for Shane as well.

Back in Matt's room, Laurie put the glasses and the plate down on Matt's dresser. Then she assumed her submissive position on the bed. Matt turned off the high-intensity lamp and once again, the room was bathed in the electric blue light of his stereo. Matt asked Shane if he'd brought anything to smoke. Shane smiled in reply, dragging a joint out of his shirt pocket. "Here, sport. Light this up while I get comfortable." Laurie was a little shocked as Matt lit the joint and inhaled deeply. They had never really talked about it, but she figured he had smoked with his friends. Still, seeing it was a bit of a surprise. Oh well, she was learning more about her son every minute. But the shocks weren't over for her yet.

Shane's shirt had fallen to the floor when Matt handed him the joint. As Shane took a hit, Matt sat down on the bed in front of his friend. Slowly, but deliberately, Matt unsnapped the button on Shane's jeans and drew his zipper down. Laurie was stunned as she watched her son slide Shane's pants and shorts down his legs, unveiling a cock almost as large as Matt's. As Shane took another hit, he steadied himself on Matt's shoulder as he kicked his clothes off his feet. He stood naked in front of the bed, his cock starting to thicken and rise. Then Laurie was transported back to that dark place as she watched her son lean forward, sucking Shane's thick prick into his mouth. She thought about Matt asking her about fucking his father as his bobbed his head up and down a few times until it was hard as steel and dripping with his saliva. He let Shane's dick slide out of his mouth. Without looking at his mother, he asked his friend, "How do you wanna fuck her?

Laurie's face was burning as her son spoke to his friend. Matt said, "I can tell you personally, each of her holes is better than the next. You decide where you want to stick it first, bro."

Shane moved around Matt and crawled up onto the bed, resting on his knees as he stared again at the object of half of his teenage sex dreams. "What great tits!" he thought as he reached out to cup them in his upturned hands.

"Easy, dude," Matt warned his friend, "they might be a little tender." Laurie, feeling her breasts throbbing as Shane groped her just where Matt had broken her pale flesh earlier, was thrilled that her new Master was watching out for her. Shane let go of her heaving orbs, sliding his hands up to her shoulders. He started to draw Laurie forward, bringing her head close to his thick, solid pole.

"Think I decided on Hole # 1, bro." Shane had a big grin as he looked back at his friend. Matt was taking a long hit off the joint, looking very calm and relaxed. Shane didn't understand how he could stay so cool…they would have to talk later…but now…he turned back to the hot, naked, submissive MILF in front of him. "Go ahead, Mrs. _, suck my cock!" The teenager pulled my wife's shoulders closer until her soft, full lips were just inches away from the dark, swollen head of his erect prick. Laurie snaked her tongue out at him, lapping up the pre-cum starting to leak from his piss hole. Shane groaned in anticipation, his eyes closed as he waited to feel her suck him in. Instead, he felt her hands cover his on her shoulders, lifting them off.

Laurie looked at the beautiful young boy kneeling in front of her. She wanted to pleasure him, drive him out of his mind. She wanted to make this unforgettable for her son and his best friend. She could feel her blood, on fire, as it engorged her labia; her pussy started to moisten again. Her voice a soft, deep whisper, she said, "Lean back, lover." And she put his hands on the bed, behind him, dragging her pointed nipples across his smooth chest. His lean, muscular body looked perfect in the electric blue light. His beautiful cock stood out proudly at a forty-five degree angle, beckoning Laurie's lips and tongue. The smell of pot and sex in the air was overwhelming.

Laurie stretched her long legs out behind her as she laid down with her head between Shane's thighs. She spread her legs, thinking Matt might want to play there while she took care of his friend. Gently, she took Shane's stiff meat in her left hand. In the same deep whispery voice, she told him how perfect his cock was. Then, with her right hand, she lifted his swollen sac and gently sucked his balls into her mouth. Shane groaned again, louder this time. "Dude," his voice was cracking, "Shit, man…your mom is sucking my balls…hands down,mon ami, you got the best mom ever!"

Matt chuckled as he turned towards the bed to watch his mother perform. And he knew that this was just that – a performance for his benefit. And God, it was a great one! He watched her lift Shane's sac out of the way and slide her long, pink tongue up into his ass. His friend was gasping in surprise and total delight. "Mrs. _," Shane's voice dropped several octaves. "you are fucking awesome!" He turned back to Matt, his eyes starting to roll. "Get over here, man. I owe you…" The words came out with a choked sound. Matt moved to the side of the bed and stood next to his friend, his hand gliding down his mother's naked ass. As he rubbed his fingers over her firm cheeks, his friend leaned over and took his thickening length into his mouth. As Laurie wormed her tongue into Shane's rectum, he bobbed his head up and down over Matt's mushrooming head, wiping his tongue around the sensitive crown.

After a minute, Matt had to pull away; he was still too sensitive from his earlier activities with his loving mother. Now, he found that he just wanted to watch her with his friend. He moved around to the other side of the bed and stretched out comfortably on his side. He relit the joint and took a long drag. He tapped Shane on the arm to get his attention, and then exhaled a plume of smoke that exploded as it hit Laurie's sweat-covered ass. "Mom," he said, using the tone she would instantly recognize, "swallow his cock." And immediately, Shane felt her withdraw through his clenching sphincter. The momentary void was filled by a new sensation.

Laurie did as her son commanded and swallowed the beautiful, hard cock before her. She couldn't tell if it was Matt's voice or the perfection of Shane's cock that started the trembling in her cunt. She didn't care…she just couldn't get enough of the feeling that rocked her inside and out. She knew Matt was watching her closely, so she exaggerated the swallowing motion she used as Shane's thick, meaty shaft was lodged in her throat.

Shane couldn't believe the sensation – the jolt of electric energy that ran along all of his nerves, then circled back to that tender place between his balls and his asshole. He looked down at the fifty year old MILF stretched out before him. "Goddamn," he thought to himself, "what an ass." Then, as he reached down and started squeezing those luscious peaches, he thought, "If we don't fuck my mom, too, I'll fucking gocrazy!" As his hot, sweaty hands kneaded her ass, he gradually pulled her sweet cheeks apart. The young man was mesmerized by her dark pink, crinkled eye as it winked open and closed.

"Dude," he croaked hoarsely, "your mom's got the sweetest ass. Hope you don't mind…I gotta eat this, bro."

Matt chuckled, knowing exactly what his friend was feeling. "Help yourself, young lad… after all, that's what she's here for."

"Oh, I like the sound of that," Shane moaned as he leaned over Laurie's back and started licking the top of her ass crack.

Laurie was moaning, her throat stretched around Shane's thick shaft as she felt his tongue slide closer to her back door. The anticipation caused trembles throughout her body, and she felt her anus open up, waiting impatiently for his hard tongue to slip inside.

Matt watched closely as his friend started to tongue-fuck his mother's sexy ass. When his tongue was buried in Laurie's chute, Matt spoke. His flat tone surprised his friend, but it made his mother start a string mini-climaxes; that voice went right to her heart and soul. "Take your time, bro…no rush. This isn't just a one-time thing." Shane moaned as he heard his friend and the vibrations in Laurie's sensitive sphincter set her off again. "She's here for you whenever you want her…right, Mom?"

Laurie couldn't contain her herself any longer. She let herself go completely; sucking and swallowing Shane's long cock, playing with his balls until she felt his load start to rise. When she heard her son's offer, her cunt exploded with lust. Moaning around the thick stalk, her tongue swirled around him. With her lips and fingers working as well, Shane lost all control as he bucked his hips forward, fucking Laurie's mouth faster and faster until all he was aware of was his pulsating cock spurting his crème deep into her throat.

As Laurie sucked the final strands of cum from the sensitive crown of Shane's cock, he fell backwards on to the bed, his legs kicking out straight in front of him. He pulled Laurie down on top of him, her large breasts crushed against his chest. Looking at his friend's mother, who he had watched and dreamed about and jacked-off to for years, Shane was overcome with late teenage emotion. "Mrs. _," he moaned from low in his throat, "that was the best fuckin' blow job I ever had. Really." Laurie smiled at the boy she had watched grow up with her son. She felt his cock start to thicken as it lay in the crease of her sweet, moist pussy lips. "I can't wait to fuck you, really, but," Shane turned to Matt, "I gotta get home before everyone wakes up, dude. But before I go, there is just one little thing I gotta do."

Shane gripped Laurie around her waist and drew her up and forward until she straddled him, her knees on either side of his chest. He looked closely at her engorged labia. His face was so close to her he could feel the heat emanating from between her thighs. He looked up at Laurie's face. "Nice tattoo…maybe you could tell me about it sometime." Shane worked his hands around Laurie's hips, his long fingers spreading her cheeks apart. He coated a finger in her cunt and then shoved it up her ass – hard. When Laurie's gasps died down, Shane looked up at her again. "Put your cunt on my mouth, Mrs._. When I lick your lips and I suck your pussy, tell me who's cum I'm sucking out of you." Laurie started trembling as she let the finger in her rear draw her closer to Shane's mouth. "Tell me you really fucked our boy Matty here…no bullshit, Mrs._."

Laurie felt Shane licking the crease where her thighs and her mound came together. She thrilled at the touch of his broad, flat tongue against the engorged lips of her sensitive sex. Then with the tip, he drew lazy circles around her lengthening clit. Laurie was going berserk. "He is much too good at this," she thought to herself. "His mother should find this out for herself, too." She looked down at Shane, her eyes now slits of lust. "Your tongue feels so good, baby…your gonna make me cum…ohhh, right there, lover…" She started grinding her hips down in him. "He's right, Shane." Laurie's voice was just a whisper now, as she confirmed what had happened that night to an outsider. "If you suck my cunt as I cum, you will taste your best friend…" Laurie was in total sensory overload, loving the way she felt as her newest lover sealed his mouth around her lower lips and started to suck Matt's crème from his mother's pussy. Her cunt started the tremors that preceded her impending climax. "Suck it all out, lover…ohhh damn…fuck, Shane… you're making me cum so hard…." Laurie's orgasm overwhelmed her; her cunt muscles spasming, letting her liquid and Matt's wash over Shane, who kept sucking and licking the drops off her lips like a man possessed. When his rapid tongue got to be too much, Laurie stopped him with a promise of more. She slid back down Shane's buff young body until she could feel his beautiful cock between her legs.

"Will you come back soon, Shane?" Laurie was nuzzling his neck, still giving Matt the show he wanted to see. "I know Matty wants to see you fuck me, baby." She slid her long tongue down the side of his neck. "You wanna fuck me, Shane?" She was stage-whispering in his ear, all for her son's benefit. "Will you think about your hot mother while you slide your big, hard cock in and out of my pussy, baby? Is that what you want?" Laurie looked up to see Matt smiling at her, his love radiating through her. She knew she would do anything for him. Putting her lips next to Shane's ear once more, she told him, "You are welcome here any time, Shane, whether Matt's here or not. If you need a quick blow job…or if you want a long, lazy fuck…you can always get what you need here, lover." And she kissed her son's best friend as deeply and as passionately as she had ever kissed anyone before.

Then once again she slid down his body, his erect manhood sliding between the moist valley of her big tits until she took him in her hand and licked the circle around the crown of his hard tool. She looked up at him, her eyes just fiery slits of ice blue. "I know you said you have to go, honey, but this won't take long…promise." She opened her mouth wide, taking him deep into her throat on his first thrust. Shane began a low moan almost immediately. He looked over at his best friend. Matt was laying on his side, smiling at his friend, stroking his own rock-hard meat as his mother's words and actions continued to blow him away.

Shane's moaning was growing louder. Matt looked closely and could see his mother's throat muscles moving in that now familiar way. When she started humming and moaning around the thick, hard man meat in her throat, Shane's body started arching off the mattress, his hips thrusting wildly in the air. Laurie held herself up as she let Shane fuck her mouth. Harder and faster until his cock was a blur moving in and out of her mouth, Shane arched up one final time as his cum shot through his long hard shaft straight into her waiting mouth and down her swallowing throat.

As he settled back on to the mattress, Laurie followed him down, gently licking and sucking his softening shaft clean. Shane looked at Matt, and a deep laugh came from his belly. "Happy fuckin' New Year, bro." He looked down at the woman he'd had some of his best wet dreams about…she was licking the cum from his balls. All he could do was shake his had and laugh again. "You, too, Mrs. _. Happy New Year." In a touching moment, Shane took her head in his hands, lifting her up so he could look straight in to her fiery, blue eyes. "You know I've always been in love with you, Mrs. _. It started as a crush a long time ago, Matt knew all about it. Then, when I saw you in a skimpy little sundress one day…my dick got so hard." He turned to his friend. "Matt knew about that, too. I told him I was in love with you. He said he was, too." Laurie's skin rippled with pleasure as Shane spoke.

Shane leaned forward and kissed Laurie gently on her soft lips. "You know I'm gonna be back soon, Mrs. _..." he chuckled, "and often." Shane slipped his legs over the side of the bed and started to dress. "One thing, for certain, dude," Shane was speaking to Matt as his eyes drifted over Laurie's flushed, moist body, "no doubt where your sister's looks came from." He picked his shirt up off the floor and pulled it back on. "You are fucking gorgeous, Mrs. _. I bet Lisa looks almost as good as you." He was sliding his pants back on when Laurie spoke.

"You are too kind to an old lady, Shane. But I will take at least some of the credit for my daughter's good looks. She is ahottie, isn't she?" Shane pulled on his socks and then turned around to answer Laurie. He was momentarily shocked to find her holding Matt's growing cock in her hand, gently licking the length of him. Matt's arm was draped over her, his long fingers rolling her fat nipple between them. He groaned. "Fuck…you guys are sooo hottt!" He glanced around to make sure he had everything, then stood up to leave. "Yes," he finally answered Laurie's question. "Lisa is a major hottie. She's been third on our list…you know, after you and my mom, since the first time she came home from college. Right, sport?" Shane started out the bedroom door, but looked back when her heard Laurie whimper softly. He saw Matt pinching his mother's swollen nipple,really hard!

Matt's voice was that strange low tone that Shane had heard earlier. "Shane's my guest, Mother. See him properly to the door." Laurie scampered off the bed and went quickly to Shane's side. Matt looked at his friend, and his voice was the same as always. "Later, dude. You know, I have a feeling we could strike another one off our list faster than we thought." Matt lay down on his bed, exhausted from everything that had happened during this crazy holiday night. He glanced at his alarm clock – 5:30am. He shut his eyes, but kept listening as his mother escorted Shane to the front door. He envisioned them with their arms around each other, his mother giving his best friend a long, deep kiss, her firm breasts pushing into his chest. Then, as he heard them scuffling, he was aware of another sound. Steps coming down the stairs stopped halfway – right where the foyer came in to view.

Matt heard his friend choke out his final words before the door opened and closed. "Uhm…hi…I mean…uhm…Happy New Year, Mr._. See you guys later…"

He heard his father's steps resume down the stairs until he reached the landing. He heard the love in his father's voice as he told his wife how beautiful she looked, how sexy and exciting she was. Then he told her how much he loved her, loved his entire family on this special night. Matt heard them kiss and snuggle for a minute, then heard them whispering. He couldn't make it out, but a moment later, he heard his dad climbing the stairs and saw his mother come back to his room and climb into bed with him.

They all slept for a little while.

12