A Family of His Own Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ECSFport
ECSFport
122 Followers

"Let's have some fun with Rick," John suggested to Karrie who responded in the affirmative with a big smile. "I'm going to talk to him a second. You go over into your cell and don't say anything. Hayley," he called over to Hayley still sitting on her cot, "you either."

Hayley smiled and nodded and Karrie sat on the cot in the cell on the far end from Rick's. John left her door open. He handed her a silk robe which she put on. "Remember, no matter what you hear, and don't come out until I come get you."

He walked over to Rick's cell. "Rick, come here." Rick got up and walked to the bars on the door. Chelsey was being fucked by the machine right in front of his door and he'd been watching intently as evident by his huge, Viagra-fueled boner.

"Chelsey," John looked down at her. "Don't talk to Rick until I tell you too."

"Ok, Sir," Chelsey answered between moans. She was massaging her tits as she took the big dildo in.

"Rick, I want you to close your eyes and forget everything that's happened in the last few days. Go back to the dinner just prior to when I arrived. Until I say so, you are no longer under my control or command. Keep them closed for 30 seconds then open them."

Rick closed his eyes and John went over to the shelf, picked up a stun gun, and then to the cell with Karrie and sat on the bed silently. He looked at Karrie's stiff nipples poking through the silk robe and smiled.

"Oh my GOD!" Rick exclaimed. "Chelsey... what are you doing? Where are we? What is going on here?" Rick grabbed and shook the bars of his cell to no avail. Chelsey turned and looked at him and smiled, then closed her eyes and continued enjoying her robotic sex partner.

"Come on, what the hell is going on here?" He continued to yell and shake the bars of the cell to no avail.

"Ok, Karrie, stay here," John got up and walked to the edge of the room, out of Rick's eye sight, and turned off all the lights except the one shining into Rick's cell so only he could be seen but couldn't see anything else. Rick freaked out and shook the doors again. It was pitch dark. The only other sound was of Chelsey's moans and the mechanical movement of the automatic dildo.

He stood in front of Rick's cage out of the light and fired up the stun gun, turned it to the highest setting. It made a high-pitched whirring sound. He aimed it toward Rick and shot it. Both points attached to Rick's chest and he fell over screaming in pain and then passed out.

"Ok, Karrie, Hayley, let's go," he called to them. John opened the door and Karrie and Hayley went in the cell while John followed. He took the charge points off of Rick's chest and lifted him up; he was barely conscious but could stand with help. Karrie and Hayley walked him over to the wall and attached the leg and hand irons to Rick's ankles and wrists with his back to the wall and John tightened it up so he was against the wall standing straight up and unable to move. Rick was still only semi-conscious. He told Karrie to turn off Chelsey's machine and unlatch her from the stirrups and put her in her cell. Then he locked all three of them up into their cells, turned off the light on Rick's cell and turned on the light pointing at Rick on the wall. John stayed out of the light as Rick came to and realized his new, confusing predicament.

"Goddamn, who did that? Chelsey, where are you? What am I doing here? Who hooked me up to this damn wall?" Rick was very much disoriented.

John walked over to Hayley's cell and unlocked the door. Rick called out to ask who was there. John sat next to Hayley and told her to put on a silk robe saunter over to her father without saying a word, and get up in front of him and smile. Hayley did that and stood smiling coyly at her father as he begged her to answer him. He told Chelsey to do the same, and once they were both standing in front of him, to whisper to Hayley that she should start by stroking his chest and face and getting close to him. Then Chelsey should do the same. After that, they should both back up, slowly let their robes open and drop to the floor, then kneel in front of him and take turns getting him aroused and sucking his cock.

Chelsey walked over to her father just as Hayley had done. She stood in front of him smiling flirtatiously.

"Chelsey, what is happening here? Stop whatever it is you're doing and let me out of here," he struggled and pulled at his chains to no avail. Chelsey whispered to Hayley and she reached up and put a finger on Rick's lips. He struggled to get away but then Chelsey and Hayley started rubbing their fingers through his chest hair and stroking his face and neck and biceps. Rick repeatedly told them to stop. Chelsey kissed her father on the cheek and Hayley kissed the other cheek, both holding their warm bodies ensconced in silk against him. He continued to struggle and swear.

Chelsey backed up, then Hayley, until they were both two feet from him. At the same time they let their robes drop to the floor after untying the belts. Rick's eyes opened wide as he protested. He stared at his girls and cried as he begged them to stop. Chelsey noticed his dick starting to chubb, so she stepped closer and grabbed it gently and stroked it. Rick struggled harder and Hayley stepped closer so her breasts were touching his chest. He looked down at her huge tits and Chelsey's hands on his cock and he hardened against his will.

"Wow, Daddy, you are HUGE!" Chelsey remarked. "So is Hayley, isn't she?" Chelsey grabbed her sister's right boob and caressed it while looking at him. Rick stopped talking and struggling and sighed as if temporarily resigned to the fact that he was helpless and perhaps not even in his right mind, John thought, which was funny because for the first time in days he actually was in his right mind.

Chelsey stroked his cock gently. She knelt down in front of him and propped his dick up against his stomach, licked him from his balls up along his shaft to his head, kissed the head of his penis and then engulfed it into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down and looked up at Rick with her big eyes as she sucked. Hayley knelt down next to her also looking up at Rick and smiling as he looked down in bewilderment. Chelsey pulled the big dong out of her mouth and handed it over to Hayley who grabbed it and repeated Chelsey's lick-move exactly and sucked him off, humming as she sucked harder and harder.

Chelsey stood back up and whispered in Rick's ear, her breasts up against his chest. "Do you like the way we suck your dick, Daddy? Holy fuck, you are so big and hard for us, we want you to cum hard for us too."

Rick shook his head as if waking up out of a dream. He violently tried to move away from Chelsey and by doing so shoved his cock hard into Hayley's throat causing her to gag and then laugh, then go back to her blowjob.

"You can't really do anything but give-in to it, Daddy," Chelsey said again in his ear. "Just enjoy yourself and keep your dick stiff and we'll do the rest."

Rick hung his head in shame as Chelsey kissed him on the cheek and ran her fingers through his hair. Hayley was milking her daddy's prick like she'd been doing it all her life. Rick was still rock hard from the Viagra in his lunch.

"Ok, now's your cue," John said to Karrie. "I want you to walk out and stand just into the light enough so he can see you. Once he notices I suspect he'll ask what's going on and try to pull his chains off. I want you to walk over to Chelsey and ask her what's going on and see what she says. Congratulate Hayley on her bj technique and then ask Rick how he likes it. Then start making out with Chelsey but keep your robe on for now."

Karrie walked over toward Rick and stood and watched. Rick picked his head up and saw his wife watching and started to try and pull free of the chains as John expected. He demanded that Karrie tell him what was going on and that she unlock him immediately. Karrie giggled and asked Chelsey to explain what was happening.

"Oh Mommy, we're playing with daddy and it's so much fun. I sucked his dick for awhile and now Hay is giving it a suck. You never told me daddy was so well hung! What are you doing here?"

"Well, I just wanted to see how you guys were doing. Wow, Hayley, you are really good at sucking cock! I'm so proud of you!"

"Mmnph, thank you," she tried to say.

"Oh, don't talk with your mouth full!" Karrie laughed.

"That was totally a mom thing to say Karrie," Chelsey rolled her eyes.

Karrie stroked Chelsey's hair and then reached down and started caressing her breasts. She then leaned in and made out with Chelsey as Rick protested loudly.

"Shut up... or else," Karrie warned and went back to kissing.

"Or else what?" Rick blurted.

"Or else this," John stepped out to the light.

"GODDAMN you John!" Rick had a look of shock and his already red face went purple with anger when he saw John. He hated John with a passion and wanted to kill him now.

"That's no way to speak to our Johnny," Karrie said as she and Chelsey walked over to meet John. They both gave him a peck on the cheek. John smiled at Rick who was struggling like never before to free himself.

John moved over to Rick with the two girls and tapped Hayley on the head motioning for her to get up.

"Oh, hi John!" Hayley smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ah, no kisses. I know where that mouth has been," everyone laughed except Rick.

"Rick, you're in a bit of a predicament..." John walked over to the shelf of toys and pulled off one of Chelsey's field hockey sticks. He walked back to Rick and waved it in front of his face. Rick tried to spit at John but missed. John smacked Rick in the face with the curved end of the stick. "No spitting in here, Rick. That's rude."

"Fuck you, John. I'm going to kill you for this!" he threatened.

"Just for this?" John motioned to his stiff cock. "Seems like you've been enjoying it. And how, precisely, are you going to kill me when you can't really move?"

"Fuck you, you son of a bitch," Rick stammered. He was full of unbridled rage and shame.

"No thank you, appreciate the offer. I'd rather fuck someone else," John looked at the three women Rick cared the most for in his life. He walked over to Chelsey. "I've fucked this one plenty of times. She's old hat." Chelsey frowned and hung her head.

He walked over to Hayley and propped one of her tits up with the field hockey stick. "This one is nice, but her breath smells like an old dick," John smiled and let her tit drop with a thud against her chest and stomach. Hayley snickered.

"Now, I wonder what it would be like to bang the old fat broad..." Rick had a look of terror on his face. "She's got some big cans, Rick. He tightened the silk out across her breasts so that her nipples poked out clearly. "And nice big nipples, but a bit on the saggy side. Wouldn't you say? Not like these 20 something's and their smooth, perky boobs." He pointed at Chelsey's tits with the stick.

Chelsey smiled and struck a model pose with her tits sticking out as far as she could get them.

"Chelsey and Hayley, bring that chair over here a minute," John pointed to a simple wooden chair in the corner. They set it up in front of Rick, about six feet away. "Come here, Karrie."

Karrie stood behind the chair facing John. John slowly untied her robe and let it gape open. "Yup, sag-town, but not bad," he said as he checked Rick's wife out in front of him. He reached up and pulled the robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground, then turned Karrie around slowly, checking her out from all angles. "Yeah, I think this will do nicely."

"No, John, please no. Please don't hurt her," Rick pleaded.

"Oh, I don't think it will hurt, do you Karrie?" John asked.

"Oh, no, Sir. I would think not," Karrie winked at John.

"Good, now bend over the chair," she bent over the back of the chair with her face toward Rick and her ass toward John.

John put the stick down and felt Karrie's wet snatch from behind. He reached around and squeezed her hanging boobs. He then unzipped his shorts and took his dick out and rubbed it between Karrie's ass cheeks. "Oh, that's nice," John said making eye contact with Rick. He put his dick down between her legs and slowly pushed in his way into Karrie's vagina. Karrie closed her eyes and smiled as she moaned with approval. Rick watched as John defiled his wife from behind, slamming his dick into her and causing looks of pleasure from Karrie and making her tits shake around with every pound. As he went faster her boobs slapped together and Karrie moaned with her mouth open. Chelsey and Hayley just watched with smiles on their faces.

"Chelsey, grab the double-ended dildo from the shelf and then you and Hayley get down on the floor between your mom and dad and show them how good you are at fucking dildos. I bet your father would love it."

Chelsey got the big, purple dildo that looked like penises on both ends. Hayley was already on the floor with her legs spread when Chelsey came back. Chelsey got down, inserted one end into Hayley and then spread her own legs and put the other into her vagina. They both started to grind their hips as they fucked each other with the massive dildo.

"You ever do this broad up the ass, Rick?"

"No! Please don't do this, John. I'll do anything; give you whatever you want to just leave me and my family alone."

"Well, I respect democracy, so let's see a show of hands... Who wants me to leave? Rick, your hands are the only ones up. Ok, now who wants me to stay?" Karrie raised her hand off the chair as she was being fucked, and Chelsey and Hayley both smiled and raised theirs as they shared the big purple dildo. "Well, Rick, you lose. I stay."

John pulled out and Karrie frowned and turned around pouting. He then put his dick on her asshole and pushed it on it until his head was engulfed by her tight hole. She let out a yell and a grunt and bit her lip as John pounded her up the ass. She started to moan and grunt loudly and Rick struggled in vain to break free. Chelsey and Hayley both reached up their free hands, Chelsey grabbing Rick's prick and Hayley grabbing one of her mom's swinging tits by the nipple. All three girls were moaning with pleasure.

"Oh, shit, I'm gonna blow," John tilted his head back. "Girls, everyone down on the floor and take it on your faces," he pulled out and grabbed his dick and stroked it as all three women knelt down in front of his massive cock. A huge squirt of jizz landed smack in the middle of Hayley's forehead and Karrie's hair, then another shot across Karrie's nose and lips which made her scream and laugh, then another on Chelsey's forehead and eyes and he finished coating their faces with warm cum.

"Turn around and show daddy," John commanded. They stood up and faced Rick, cum dripping down their faces and throughout their hair. "No one wipe it off. Go give daddy a big kiss."

Hayley and Karrie got right up and smothered Rick's face with kisses, jizz rubbing all over his face as John helped guide the temporarily blind Chelsey over to join in. Rick tried to dodge the cum fest but was surrounded. He tried to spit out cum that was getting in his mouth but it kept dripping in. Chelsey used her fingers to scoop two huge loads off her eye sockets and then grabbed Rick's dick and stroked it, rubbing the cum directly into his penis which had become rock hard again. She looked at John who nodded at her so she bent over in front of her dad and guided his dick inside of her warm, wet cunt and started fucking him. She was moaning loudly and Rick was blinded himself with cum and unable to move except for his hips which he was now using to involuntarily fuck his daughter. After a while she pulled forward and bent Hayley over and pulled Rick's dick over toward her cunt and pushed it in as Hayley got fucked and was moaning as well.

Chelsey got right up in Rick's ear and whispered, "Come on, Daddy, fuck her! Fuck Hayley's cunt and explode inside of her! Fuck her hard and cum hard for me. Yeah, cum so hard into little Hayley's warm, wet pussy. I've seen the way you lust after her big tits and ass. Now you're banging the little slut!"

Karrie eased up to the other ear. "That's right, Honey, listen to your dirty little whore of a daughter and fuck Hayley until you cum. Cum into that little bitch and knock her up. Come on, Rick, fuck your little girl, feel your dick inside her warm cunt and her big ass bumping up against you. Fill her up, damn it. Fill that little cocksucker up!"

Rick couldn't take it. He tilted his head back as far as he could and let out a huge groan and shot his huge load of cum into Hayley who started to cum at the feel of her Daddy's hot stream of jizz coating the inside of her. Rick's body tensed as he had his big orgasm and then released his muscles when he had finished. Karrie put Hayley on her back and held her legs in the air so as not to lose any cum. Chelsey had been fingering her clit with one hand and feeling Rick's heartbeat quicken in his chest with the other and gave herself an orgasm. Then she fell to the floor, sitting next to Hayley.

"Chelsey, there's some of your Daddy's cum dripping out of Hayley. Get it. And Karrie, clean up Rick's prick."

Chelsey bent over from where she sat and licked any cum that dripped into Hayley's butt crack. Karrie licked Rick's dick clean and then licked the rest of John's cum from Rick's face. Rick was still breathing heavily and was weak as the chains held him up. John told the girls to go shower up and get ready for the pizza party and let them out the door. Once they left, he closed the door and looked at Rick.

"I'm going to let you down now. I have the taser in my hand. Any funny stuff and I'll shoot you with it again."

He loosened the chains and unlocked Rick's feet, then his hands. He collapsed on the floor. Then John told him to get into his cell so he crawled across the room and got onto a cot. John locked the cell door behind him.

"Sleep it off, asshole." John walked toward the door to go upstairs. "Oh, and Karrie's a pretty good fuck for a crazy old broad." Rick rolled over on his cot and John turned the lights off and locked the door behind him.

It was 7:00 and he wanted a shower so he went up, kicked Karrie out of the master bedroom shower and got in himself. He told Karrie to get dressed in something comfortable and tell the girls to do the same. He also told her to set the table for four and let him know when the pizza and wings were delivered so he could come down and take care of the bill.

As John was toweling off in the master bedroom, Karrie called up to let him know the pizza had arrived. He put on his jeans and a t-shirt and walked downstairs. All three ladies were dressed in tight track/leisure suits – Hayley in green, Chelsey in brown and Karrie in black. Chelsey and Hayley were sitting in the family room and Karrie was at the door with the delivery guy - a tall, young teenager with blonde hair wearing cargo shorts, flip-flops and a Motorhead t-shirt with a name tag that said his name was Rob and he worked for Mark's Pizza.

"Hi Rob, what's the damage?" John asked.

"Twenty-five dollars, Sir," Rob answered politely.

"Hmmm. Rob, would you take something other than cash?"

"Um, check or credit card?"

"No, I was thinking something else entirely. Chelsey and Hayley, please come out to the front room." Chelsey and Hayley walked out front and stood next to their mother. Rob stared at Chelsey and Hayley, clearly attracted to them. "What do you think, Rob?"

"Um, I'm not sure what you're saying, exactly," Rob shifted nervously.

"Well, do you like Hayley and Chelsey and Karrie?"

"Well, uh, yeah, sure, of course," Rob reached down and adjusted his prick which appeared to be growing.

"Well," John said, "I was thinking that perhaps we could exchange some things to you that you might be interested in for the pizza and wings you just delivered. Maybe you'd like to see more of one of my girls, for example." He pointed to Chelsey who stepped forward. "Chelsey, why don't you turn around and show Rob what you've got." Chelsey stepped up to the doorway and struck a pose for Rob, then turned to the side, sticking her boobs and her ass out, then turning around shaking her ass. She turned back around and winked at him, then stepped back from the door.

ECSFport
ECSFport
122 Followers