A Family's Christmas Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, son," said Rachael.

In their hose, mother and son crept from the media room. The house was dark except for Christmas lights. It was silent except for the wind that continued to howl by the windows.

By the pool, they saw Jessica and her father stalking from the gym towards the upstairs staircase in their hose. They stopped cold at the sight of Rachael and Chad.

This hadn't been some grand plan to seduce his mother that they had all cooked up. Jessica and Gene had thought it would have to be a secret they'd take to their graves. If she hadn't crept out of bed looking for her husband, only to be seen by her son, that's precisely what would have happened.

Chad was about to explain things when Rachael spoke up. "I just had sex with my son. Since we're all having incest now, we should probably talk about what happens next."

***

"What was it like fucking Mom?" Jessica asked her brother.

"Mommy, you mean," Chad corrected with a smile. "It was so intense. I couldn't believe I was doing anything that fucked up. It was very primal. Like I was reclaiming her. Maybe from Dad or something."

"Daddy, you mean," she said.

"Thank you for correcting me. Daddy," he said, as if trying out the word. It tasted strangely good rolling off his tongue. He noticed how, beneath his hose, saying the word had gotten a twinge out of his cock. "What about you? What was it like being fucked by Daddy?"

"Primal would probably be the best word to describe it. Like you did with Mommy, I felt like I was being claimed. Owned. But it also felt very natural. As if I should be giving him sex, as if I'd always wanted to, and only then realized it."

"Maybe it is natural," Chad said. "Maybe this is how things ought to be."

"Well, it certainly is how they're going to be from here on out."

The brother and sister held each other in their nylons beneath the covers. It was late morning now, and they'd just woken up. They'd earned the rest, though. After they had all seen each other by the pool in the middle of the night, the Holloways had discussed their family's future.

It was quite a scene, Jessica had thought, as the four of them had sipped hot chocolate in the kitchen. Mother, father, brother, sister, all together chatting, wearing nothing but their pantyhose.

They were all aroused, talking like this--pretending like this was a normal discussion when nothing was normal, or ever would be again. Their bodies betrayed their arousal, and there was no way to hide it. Gene's and Chad's dicks were both hard beneath their hose. Jessica's and Rachael's nipples were firm as bullets. Their hair was disheveled. Cum was on all their pantyhose. The women's shaved pussies stood exposed in their torn hose. They all reeked of sex.

And each of the Holloway's eyes had looked over one another hungrily. Even the women had studied one another's bodies, not really trying to hide it. The men had glanced at each other more quickly, but each caught the other looking at his cock through their hose.

It was obvious what would be the answer, but the question was still asked: did they want this to continue? Or would it be something that passed with the storm, never to be talked about again?

"We all have to be on the same page here," Gene had said, every bit the strong father. "All of us need to be in, or I don't know if it can continue like this. Chad, what do you say, son?"

He was sitting on the granite countertop, the smooth surface cool against his nylon clad ass. "I've never felt so right about anything in my entire life. For the first time ever, I feel at peace with everything. I want this to continue."

"You also want to keep cumming in your mom and sister's pussies, don't you?" Rachael said, smiling.

"Yeah, there's that too," Chad had said with a laugh.

Gene almost fell over from where he stood at hearing his wife say that. His dick rose in his hose. "Well, it's to you next, Rachael, but I think I can guess."

She sat at the breakfast table, across from Jess. "I feel like whatever's happened to us, it's given some spark to us. I'd felt so sad and adrift for so long." Gene had looked down, knowing that he'd been the cause. "But I don't feel like that anymore," Rachael had said. "I feel so alive. I want this to continue too."

"What about you, Jess?" Gene had asked.

"I feel loved. I don't care if people think it's wrong. The outside world hasn't given me this kind of love--both the sex, and the feeling," she'd said.

"What about you, dear?" Rachael had asked.

"I feel... awake. For the first time in years. I feel so alive, sharing my wife with my son and having my daughter. I feel like there's a fire inside me again. I need this to continue."

"So we're all in agreement," Chad had said.

"We're all going to keep fucking," Rachael said. "But we'll have to keep it a secret," he'd continued. "No one outside the family can ever know."

"I think we're all clear on that, Mom," Jessica had said.

"Not Mom anymore. Mommy," Rachael had said. Her son having called her that had been such a turn on. Telling her daughter to call her that made her wet.

"And you'll both call me Daddy," Gene had said.

Their children had smiled and nodded.

"Do we have any other rules?" Jessica had asked. She rather liked the idea of rules all of a sudden.

"I'd like to volunteer a uniform requirement," Chad had said.

"You mean the pantyhose?" his father had asked. He touched his dick through the pair he was wearing. "Look around the room, son. I think we've all developed that fetish now."

"And it's a special symbol too. If not for Chad's fetish, he wouldn't have fucked me that first night. And if not for that, we wouldn't be together now, as a family." Jessica had looked deeply into her brother's eyes from across the room. "I'm so grateful for his fetish."

"I think a family hosiery uniform would be fun," Rachael had said. "Make our perverted sex even moreso. Jess and I will take care of the shopping in that regard. Can't have you boys buying nylons and having people wonder what goes on at the Holloway house."

Chad beamed at that.

"Then it's agreed--we'll all be nylon wearing sluts," Gene had said happily. "Any other ground rules we need to cover?"

"We give each other what we need, whenever it's needed," his wife had said. "That's this family's main rule from now on."

As Chad and Jess had retreated to his room, Rachael and Gene had gone to theirs. Closing the door, Rachael had asked her husband, "Are we insane? We're fucking our children, Gene."

"Yes, we're fucking our children. And they're fucking each other." He'd put a finger to her lips hushing her, then with the same finger reached for her pussy, and inserted it in. "And we're fucking each other too."

The next morning, Chad and Jess had showered, changed into fresh hose. Her brother tossed her a T-shirt. "Why should I wear this? I feel pretty confident in just hose."

"Because you'll put out someone's eye, your nipples are so firm."

She laughed and put on his MIT T-shirt over her jet black pantyhose. "Here," she said, pulling out a wife-beater from his drawer. "It's important that we match in this family."

"Do you think a white wife-beater goes with suntan pantyhose?"

"It's a nice look," his sister said. "I like the blend of masculine and feminine."

They followed the smell of coffee to their parents in the kitchen. Gene and Rachael were at the breakfast table. Both wearing robes, their pantyhose were obvious on their crossed legs.

"Morning, kids," Gene said.

"Merry Christmas Eve, Mommy and Daddy," Jessica said, getting herself a cup. "Are your robes like wrapping paper? Are you guys our gifts tomorrow?"

Her parents had laughed. "You won't have to wait that long to get us as gifts," Rachael said.

Outside, the skies were still overcast but lighter. The snow still fell, but it wasn't coming down nearly as hard. The storm was finally beginning to slacken. Jessica felt a little sad at the prospect. It was easy to be in here now doing this, all isolated. But what happened when she and Chad went back to school? She didn't want to think about giving up all the wonderful things that her family had together discovered.

"Well, I'm off for a swim," Rachael said, putting down her tablet. "Anyone care to join me?"

"I will," Jess said, wanting to shake the sudden worry about what would happen when classes began again.

"What about you, husband? If you're ditching me to play Xbox after all this, I may kill myself."

Gene laughed. "No, I think that's finally out of my system. Actually, I'd join you, but there's a project I've left alone for too long. Chad, want to come take a look? Maybe some younger, coder's eyes might be able to tell if what I was working on is actually any good. I've been out of circulation so long."

"Sure thing, Daddy," Chad chimed.

She couldn't remember the last time she'd even seen Gene set foot in his study. She kissed him. "Well, you boys have fun exercising your brilliance. Us girls are going to go keep in shape for you."

By the pool, Rachael let her robe fall to the floor, exposing fully the black hose she was wearing underneath. As the night before, she wore nothing else.

"You're not changing into a swimsuit?" Jessica asked.

"You're thinking like your old self. This is now acceptable pool wear." Rachael jumped into the water. "The water's fine." Her mother's wet breasts so prominent, Jessica couldn't help but stare.

Well, when in Rome. Jess shed Chad's T-shirt, and got into the pool wearing only her hose.

"Wow, this feels so different," Jessica said. Her nyloned legs felt strangely insulated in the water--caressed, even--and the water felt amazing on her exposed breasts. "I've never skinny dipped before. Well, if wearing hose in the water still counts as skinny dipping."

"I think it counts," Rachael said. "I'm glad it's just us girls, by the way. I thought some girl time might be nice. Compare notes on the boys." Rachael almost felt like a school girl again talking like this.

"I guess we could compare a lot. We've both had their dicks in us," Jessica said, unable to suppress a grin.

"I think it's special to have both men's cum in us. And I think we have a special obligation to keep them happy."

"How so?" Jessica had already committed herself body and soul to making them all happy.

"What I mean is that I want to keep up the momentum they've got. We know your father was a broken man. But I wonder if Chad wasn't similar. This whole fetish thing must have weighed on him his entire life. He's so smart. If he'd been more comfortable with himself, I wonder if he'd be farther along now."

"Chad pretty much told me it's held him back. He described it kind of like a computer virus running in the background, chewing up memory."

"That's what I want us to protect against with the both of them. They're brilliant, but maybe too easily derailed, too prone to making themselves miserable. I want us to watch them and communicate with each other. Make sure they're never like that again, and if we see them slipping, we work together to fix it immediately."

"I want that too, Mommy. I'll do anything it takes to keep this family happy."

Her daughter's enthusiasm warmed Rachael's heart. "You're a good girl, Jess." Rachael reached to give her daughter a hug.

They embraced. Rachael hadn't thought of it as anything other than a hug, but almost instantly they felt something pass through each other's bodies. Their wet breasts were touching, their firm nipples pushing into one another. Beneath the water, their hosed legs touched.

The hug lingered. Rachael moved her hands down her daughter's narrow back, stopping at the waistband of her hose.

Jessica's hands reached below the water. The men hadn't torn either of the women's new hose this morning. Jessica rubbed her mother's clit through the nylon, the material rubbing against her, heightening Rachael's pleasure.

"Oh my God, Jess. What are we doing?"

"What comes naturally," she said, and then she kissed her mother.

It wasn't as hard or rough as her husband and son had been with her. Jess's tongue was gently exploring, and Rachael's tongue played back.

Now Rachael reached down, and touched her daughter's pussy beneath the water.

"Mommy, you're touching my pussy," she said in a hushed voice.

"There's no need to whisper," Rachael said. "There's nothing to hide anymore, remember?"

"My Mommy is touching her little girl's pussy," Jess said, her voice echoing in through the atrium. "Mommy is touching my needy pussy and it feels so fucking good."

Rachael pressed her finger deeper into her daughter's nylon covered slit. "We're family, Jess, and we said it's our job to pleasure our family. It would be sexist if that only applied to the men, now wouldn't it?"

"Yesssss," Jessica hissed as her mother kept fingering her.

"We're going to fuck now, Jessica. Do you understand? You and Mommy are going to have sex."

"I've never been with a woman before, Mommy."

"It'll come naturally to us, Jessie Girl, just like you said. It'll come naturally as sleeping with your brother and father did."

Rachael led her daughter by the hand to the edge of the pool, then ordered her to sit up on the edge. Rachael stayed in the water. Pushing her daughter's legs wide, Rachael leaned in toward's Jessica's pantyhose covered pussy.

As her mother's tongue met her wet hose, Jessica felt the pleasure break over her. "Oh Christ, Mommy, keep doing that," she said. Rachael obeyed, lapping even harder against Jessica's nylon encased cunt. "Fuck, that feels so good, Mommy. Keep doing it, keep licking my pussy."

Her mother did. Jessica laced her fingers into her mother's soaked hair, and pushed her wet pussy harder into Rachael's face. Beneath the water, Rachael was fucking herself with one of her hands. "Fuck me like Daddy and Chad fucked me, Mommy! I want to be fucked by all three of you all the time! Make me cum, Mommy! I'll do anything just make my pussy cum!"

Rachael was masturbating herself furiously. Tasting her daughter through her nylons, knowing the pleasure that she was giving Jessica, was making Rachael cum too. She licked her daughter's pussy even more intently.

"Oh Mommy, I'm going to cum now, Mommy, I can feel it, I'm going to cum in pantyhose I'm going to cum, oh Christ, my Mommy is making me cum, my Mommy is making me cum, I'm cuuummmmingggg," Jessica screamed.

***

Chad and his father walked into the study. Chad had imagined in the years since he'd last peeked inside his father's study that it had devolved into a dusty, cluttered disaster area worth of being featured on Hoarders.

But no, the place was actually quite Spartan. Books on computers and programming architecture, some of them more up-to-date than Chad would have expected, lined the bookcases. No pictures hung on the walls, the burdened shelves themselves serving as the room's sole decorations. The floor was hardwood, and it felt chilly to Chad in his stockinged feet.

Bare as the place was, the one exception was the large, C-shaped desk at the room's center. Littered on here were piles of notes and diagrams drawn on graph paper. The desk accommodated three CPU towers, each connected to two screens. The flatscreens, six in total, ringed the desk. Along with the large, leather chair, it gave the impression of being a starship's bridge, even if the hardware was a bit dated.

Gene woke up the computers. The screens blinked on. "I've kept working," he said. "Just didn't show anybody. Some of them are just simple games. One builds maps of relationships between IP addresses based on site visits and email contacts, then compiles profiles. So a mix of the silly and the sublime."

"How many programs?" The screen's open windows each held dozens of folders.

Gene shrugged "Couple hundred."

"That many?"

"Being rich means having the time to tinker. I'd usually sneak in here at night when your mother was asleep. I didn't want her to see me working since I couldn't tell if anything I was doing was worthwhile."

Chad hated hearing his father sound so regretful. "Daddy, you didn't have to feel like that."

"I know that now. The past couple days woke me up. Showed me that amazing, exciting things are possible, that if life is a game of chance, maybe they break in your favor because you deserve it. I feel like I can do anything again. Or at least try. That's enough. Just to feel liberated and alive enough to maybe show myself again."

"I like that," Chad said. "Do you want to show me what some of them can do?"

"Yes, but the reason I wanted to talk to you was because I was hoping we could work together. I've got the capital and experience. You've got the fire of youth and the cutting-edge skillset. Maybe you could take some of this stuff I've created and make us even more money with it. Maybe I could buy a house closer to MIT for your mother and me, so you and I could build a business together."

"That would be great," Chad said, leaning over to open some of the folders and see what sorts of things his father had been tinkering on in isolation.

The white light of the snowscape outside was coming in the window. Gene watched as it played on his son, especially his legs. The material had a slight gloss, and it caught the muted white light nicely.

He kept looking at his son. There was something compelling in the pantyhose and tank top T-shirt he wore--some blend of the masculine and feminine. Looking down at himself, Gene realized he was adorned much more femininely in his silken robe and black pantyhose.

As Chad leaned over the workstation, Gene couldn't stop looking at him. He could see his son's cock. He'd seen it several times recently. Chad wasn't aroused as he looked at the computer, and his dick sat politely for the moment sheathed in nylon. And yet it was that dick that had violated both his wife and daughter. That dick had shot its cum into them. The thought while watching Chad aroused him. Gene was getting hard in his hose again.

What he was feeling was wrong, he knew. He'd never had this kind of reaction to the male form before. But then fucking his daughter had been wrong, and what had it gotten him? A happy family. The return of his motivation, and by extention his manhood. How much better could things get if he pushed the wrongness just a little bit more?

Gene reached out, and gently touched his son's pantyhosed ass.

"Oh," Chad said, startled. He stood up, turned to his father and was met by Gene's forceful, meaningful stare. Chad felt something stir in him at that look, some desire to give into what he knew his father suddenly wanted. Yet he resisted. "Dad, I'm not gay."

"It's 'Daddy', remember? And this isn't about being gay. The rules were that we were family, and that we would give one another pleasure while wearing our pantyhose." Gene's hand reached out, gently stroked at his son's dick. "Well, we're family. And we're both wearing our pantyhose."

"No, we can't do this. It's too far," Chad said.

Gene grabbed his boy's dick through the nylon and stroked it. Chad gasped. He might have resisted his father's advance otherwise, but this was too much. His father's touch seemed to be amplified by the nylon, and instantly Chad was fully erect, a dab of precum already staining his hose. "Oh fuck, Daddy," Chad breathed, and then father and son kissed.

Chad reached up, and pulled on his father's robe. It fell open, exposing Gene's own hard dick, straining in his black pantyhose. Through Gene's nylons, Chad began to pump his father's cock.

Slipping the robe off completely, Gene groaned. "That feels so amazing, son."

Their bodies kept pressing together as each masturbated the other. "I guess it's not fair if the girls are the only ones that get to touch us in our hose, huh Daddy?"