A Fantasy World Ch. 05 Pt. 2

Story Info
Out of Town.
2k words
4
14.2k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached over for the bottle of lube again and applied another generous amount to his ass. She needed him to stay relaxed and open, which meant well lubricated.

She was delighted by his reaction to her taking of him. It gave her a bigger sense of power and she was truly enjoying it.

She removed the earplugs and she made sure he heard her, "You are a dirty little Pet aren't you? A good Pet too, made sure you were 'ready'. You like your Mistress fucking that ass and making it mine."

'Oh Mistress, don't stop, please!" He was begging again and it was strange even to him to hear himself begging for more of this.

He had never thought he could enjoy something like this, but was persuaded immediately. It felt amazing having her take him completely. She was gentle enough for his first time but forceful enough to keep her control over him. He was in another world for the time being; his own fantasy world and she was ruling it.

"You like it faster, don't you?" She teased as she increased her speed.

"Oh Yes please!" He cried.

"You like it deeper, don't you?" She asked him as she buried the vibrator to its base.

Again all he could do was cry out, "Oh Yes!"

"I think I'm going to like having an ass-slut to play with and use." She remarked as she again pounded him. Then out, and again into him, she shoved the rubber toy.

She liked watching and hearing his reaction. She thought he might be proving to like it a little too much and slowed down. She was still pumping her new power in and out of him just slower now.

"Bring your ass up off the pillow as far as you can." She ordered.

He obeyed and tried to raise himself. When he was clear of the pillow, she pulled it out from under him and reached for his cock.

The first feel of her hand on his cock since she entered him almost made him explode his cum without his control. He managed to fight back the impulse but almost lost it still.

She could tell how sensitive he was and wanted to take full advantage of it.

She squeezed his cock then dropped it. She moved to release him of his bonds for a while.

She warned him as she untied him, "You will keep the vibrator in place and not let it slide out as you move. Do you understand me?

He answered in a ragged breath, "Yes Ma'am."

She stood behind him at the foot of the bed, "Good. Now, raise on all fours and bring that ass of mine back to me."

SMACK again across his cheeks while he still felt the buzz of his infallible intruder.

"Mmmm" He sputtered as he did as he was told.

"Now stop and stay there. Remember, don't let that slide out." She reiterated her warning.

She stepped around him and climbed onto the bed. She 69'd herself under him.

He almost jumped back from her as he could feel her so close to his throbbing cock. He wanted to feel her so bad. Taste her if he could be so lucky. Her smooth wet pussy was right in his face and he couldn't help but want to dive into her creamy center.

He had to ask, he knew. He managed to get the words out but did not wait for the answer. His tongue was licking her erect clit.

She allowed it as she fully took him into her mouth and slid him right down her throat. He moaned around her pussy as he buried his mouth deeper into her.

She was still sensitive from his previous pleasing and he could tell by her jump at the contact. She returned the oral pleasure on his shaft eagerly. The faster he moved, the faster she slid him in and out of her mouth. Her tongue pressing as she slid.

Her hand reached up and tapped the foreign object still being held inside him. The jolt sent his tongue deeper into her.

He could feel her thighs flex around his head and knew she was close to another powerful orgasm. He wanted her to let go of it all over his tongue and face. He lapped and swirled his tongue around her until she squeezed him hard and moaned out.

She had one hand pumping in and out of him harder and her other one pumping his cock with matched speed. She wanted to feel his cock explode and taste it run down her throat but she stopped her hand pumping his cock and pulled out his invader in the same instance, just at the last moment before he expelled his load.

She moaned loud through her own orgasm as she denied him of his. He stayed at his task of sucking her pussy through her entire release not wanting to lose any of her sweet nectar. It was too sweet to lose a drop.

His own was starting to subside some while his balls still felt the weight of needing to release. He continued to service her through his agony, hoping he would please her well enough to deserve his own relief. He focused on her reactions and could tell her sensitivity was getting to the too intense point. He started to feel her clinch and flinch away from him.

He tried to continue but felt her hands reach under his body and almost throw him off of her. She had to recover for a few minutes. She needed to catch her breath and take in the intoxicating aroma of sex in the air.

They both lay there for what seemed like hours. Their heavy breathing was the only sound with a few light moans to break the rhythm. The hours, in fact were only minutes and she was ordering her Pet to replenish their drinks.

He was still rock hard and did not feel like moving until he felt relief but it was an order. If he did not follow it, relief would definitely be nowhere in sight. He removed his blindfold, then scrambled to his feet and returned with the drinks as required.

He found her sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for him. She had a sly grin on her face and he smiled at the thought and puzzle of what she might be up to now. She was showing him a new force he had not seen and he was turned on despite and due to, his frustration.

He reached out her drink to her and knelt in front of her on the floor. He was once again drawn to her stocking feet. He sipped his beverage slowly, his eyes fixed on her toes wiggling at him.

She reached her foot up to his swollen balls and rubbed them gently. He jerked away at her touch again. He was still so sensitive he could not help it. Her toes felt cold and amazing. It was just a reflex to the sensation.

She dropped her foot and responded to his retreat, "You will not touch my feet again tonight." She took a sip of her drink as she glared at him waiting for his retort.

He dropped his head in shame. He drew from his glass and reached over to sit it on the stand. As he brought his arm back, he grabbed her feet and begged her, "Please Ma'am, please! I am sorry. Don't deny me your beautiful feet too!" He wanted to rub them and feel them in his hands. He tried to lift them to his mouth and she pulled them back quickly.

"I said no more tonight." She repeated sternly. "Go stand facing the wall and wait for me."

He rose in front of her and turned towards the inner wall. He stood to the wall and held his arms up and out to his sides. His legs were spread just slightly and his head was again lowered.

She enjoyed her drink for a few minutes letting his curiosity fill his head for a while.

He heard her walking around and rummaging in her bag of torture.

She walked up behind him and he felt a sharp sting across his backside. Another one followed, then another. He stood there and took each thwack and didn't make a sound. She finished only when satisfied with the pink she had left on his cheeks with her crop. She left him standing there and went for a smoke. He was still standing at the wall when she returned. "Lay on the bed face up and spread out your arms and legs." She had no hint of kidding in her voice.

He obeyed without a sound.

She finished off by placing his four limbs in the restraints again. She positioned the blindfold around his eyes again. Once he was ready for her, she climbed on top of him and leaned forward.

She placed her wet pussy right over his hardening cock then rubbed it barley touching it. She rocked on him for a few minutes getting him even harder. She could feel her juices soaking him as she slid back and forth on him.

She rose herself off of him and knelt beside him on the bed. Her fingers around his cock, she started to pump him. She started slowly and increased quickly. She made him grow and flinch until he almost couldn't stop himself. SMACK as soon as he reached that point across his balls made it easier to subside the urges. She continued this agonizing pattern for a cruel period of time. She would make him reach that edge and deny him the pleasure of exploding.

She leaned in to him and warned him, "You are not to cum tonight at all. If you are obedient the remainder of the night, you might get some reprieve in the morning." She kissed him hard before he could say anything back to her.

She ceased and maneuvered herself between his legs. Her hands were rubbing and massaging his piece, then her talented throat swallowed it. She used her gift to bring him to the edge multiple times.

He felt as if he would black out from the frustration and the pain starting from the build up in his aching balls. He did not want to defy her at all but he was too weak to resist her torture any longer. He released his entire load down her throat the next time she lowered her head on him.

She felt his final spasm before release and then tasted the sweet surrender of her submissive. She heard him trying to keep from screaming as she finished milking him and refused to let go when he hit the point of sensitivity he hated.

He thrashed against his bonds to no avail. He jerked and begged her to let go of him and let him start his repentance immediately. He knew he had directly disobeyed her and the price would be a high one to pay.

She released him and said nothing as she got up from the bed.

She collected herself and some things around the room. She could hear him continue his pleadings while she walked around and changed her clothes into her sleepwear. She returned to him after a while.

She removed the blindfold and glared at him. 'Looks like our night is over early My Pet." He could hear the disappointment in her voice. He knew she was very unpleased with his lack of control, but not sure to what extent. This would not be the last he heard of this insubordination.

She reached up and untied one hand then settled down on the other bed. She turned out the lamp and left him there for the night.

The Morning After...

His shame was still first on his thoughts when he awoke and heard her already up and moving around the room.

He immediately expressed his remorse again and again.

She continued to gather her things and pack for the drive home.

He knew she was still disappointed and moved to help her gather the remaining items. When she had everything together and was ready to leave, she turned to him.

She smiled and told him she still had a wonderful time and would enjoy planning his punishment for their next encounter. She leaned and kissed his smile as she turned for the door to leave him.