A Fateful Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was never that far away from her, but the memory did not hurt anymore. That was why she had felt strong enough to try this experiment. But now being here with this woman made the events of that afternoon return more closely than they had come for ages. And it hurt, yes, but it was also, somehow, exciting.

***

The toilet flushed and the water in the sink ran for a bit. She came back to herself when the doorbell rang: the food.

Tammy went and got the door. The driver was a pimply teenage Chinese boy with a death-metal t-shirt. He took Tammy's check without comment, but he brightened at the five-dollar tip.

"Hey, thanks, Lady."

"No problem," she said. "Take it easy."

With the bag of hot food she went back to the kitchen and got out the plates. Tammy was not a real fan of Chinese food. It was generally too greasy, and this place, Dragon's Gate, was no exception. Now, with all the cartons of food in front of her, none of it looked appetizing. She took an egg roll and ate half of it, but it would be generous to call it mediocre. She sighed and went back to the sofa.

Steph came back into the living room, hands behind her back and whistling softly.

"Smells good," she said, coming and sitting down beside her. "I do like me some Chinese food. We used to live next to a Chinese place when I was a kid, and man oh man, the smell of it used to drive me crazy at night. I used to dream about Chinese food."

Tammy said, "Well, help yourself. I'm not very hungry right now."

"I will in a bit, but I wanna ask you somethin' first."

"What is it?"

"How come you want a roommate? How come you picked my sister? You got money, you got nice things. I know rent's expensive, but you don't look like you need it."

"Not to be rude, Steph, but it's really none of your business. I need a roommate, and your sister's application and references were the best I saw."

"Why you so nervous, then?"

"Because she's not here. I mean, I hardly know her, and I want us to get off on the right foot."

"You mean, she ain't here, but I am, right? I make you uncomfortable."

"No, Steph, you don't. You seem like a really nice person, although admittedly different from the kind of people I usually spend time with. Just, maybe today isn't the best day for long visits. I don't know. If Rochelle was here, and she introduced you, I would probably feel much better about it."

Steph just watched her for a long minute.

"I ain't. A nice person. You said I seem like a nice person. I ain't. To be honest with you, I'm a real bitch."

Tammy's heart almost stopped and her mind raced to interpret what this woman was telling her. "Don't tell me you're Rochelle," she said. "That other woman was, what, like a decoy? Or, did you do something to her?"

Steph broke up laughing. "Nah, girl, it's nothing like that! You bin watchin' too many movies if you be comin' up with shit like that! You met my sister, and my sister is Rochelle. Just, I ain't a nice person. I be here hangin' out with you, but just now when I went to use the bathroom and you went to get the door, I went and looked in your room." Tammy whirled and stood up. Steph stood up with her and got in her face. "You got some nice clothes, baby. You must spend a fortune on 'em. And sexy lingerie! Makes me wet just lookin' at 'em! And that ain't even the best part. You got some wild-ass shit in there, honey, some pretty interesting toys. I knew there was somethin' twisted about you. I can just tell."

From behind her back Steph produced a bundle of black hemp rope. She undid it expertly and pulled a length of it taut between her hands.

Tammy's mouth fell open in shock. "What are you doing? What the hell is going on?"

"Come on, now, you ain't a top. You're bottom, and a good one, too, I'll bet. Now, you don't know me none, but let's get to know each other real well."

"Fuck you! Get out of my house!" Tammy pointed at the door.

Steph just smirked. Tammy grabbed her arm to try and force her out.

"Mistake," said Steph and jabbed Tammy once in the solar plexus. Tammy fell to her knees, unable to breathe, eyes full of tears. She tipped forward and down. Steph let her fall, only putting out a hand to keep her from hitting her face on the floor. She tsked. "Like I thought: you may be strong, but you can't fight for shit." She went to work with the rope, quickly wrapping her knees together. She had a second bundle of rope that she undid and used to bind Tammy's ankles and wrists together.

When she could get a breath, Tammy croaked. "What are you going to do?"

Steph stood over her. "Why, I'm gonna see what you got, baby. I'm gonna see what kind of person you really are."

***

It was 8:30. The lights were low in the living room where the two of them sat. Tammy was in an armless four-legged chair with a black steel frame and three slats making up the backrest.

Steph explained. "You know that club where I work? It's the sorta place that, shall we say, caters to a certain kind of adult clientèle. I bin workin' there as a dominatrix for a while now. It's pretty fun, I'll tell you that."

Tammy sat, each knee tied to her chair so her legs were forced open. her forearms were bound crossed together behind her back with ropes that made a harness across her chest, framing her breasts through her shirt and pushing them forward. The bit gag in her kept her quiet, and the collar around her neck, tied on a short line to the back of the chair, kept her from thrashing about.

She was terrified, and her fear kept her still, except for a tremor in her legs.

Steph had taken out Tammy's whole box of toys and gear and spread them out on the coffee table in front of her. She let Tammy sit there, looking at them, wondering what was going to happen.

Her captor leaned in close and smelled her hair.

"Mmm, nice," she said.

Then she moved her hands to Tammy's breasts. She cupped the left side, then the right. She gave a small squeeze and brushed the nipples through her clothes.

"Pretty big, and soft as marshmallows. I bin here all starin' at them all night, floatin' over those big muscles of yours, all soft and nice. I'm gonna enjoy these. Wait here a minute." Steph went into the kitchen. Tammy heard her rummage around in the drawers. When she came back, she held Tammy's good kitchen shears. They cut through bones without much work. Tammy stared at them, gulping back saliva, and breathing sharply through her nose. Sweat beaded across her body.

Working carefully, Steph pulled the fabric of Tammy's blouse away from her left breast and cut at it with the scissors. Then she cut into the incision and made a hole all the way around until her bra-encased breast hung out. Steph smiled and caressed it. Then she gave it a brutal squeeze.

Tammy writhed and whined from behind the bit.

"Shut up, bitch, that ain't nothing. I'm just saying hello."

She repeated the process on the right side.

"That bra's gonna hafta go, huh," she said. Steph snipped away and cut each cup out, but left the under-wire to keep them lifted. Her pink nipples stood full and stiff and in the air.

Steph laid the scissors down and knelt between Tammy's legs. She took her breasts, one in each hand and rolled them and rubbed them. Tammy tried to close her eyes, but Steph smacked her.

"Pay attention, now," she scolded. "I don't want you wanderin' off anywhere." She leaned forward and took Tammy's right nipple in her mouth. She licked around it, then up and down over it while she sucked. Tammy moaned as she felt it ring through her, each flick of Steph's tongue sending small electric reverberations down to her clit.

Steph looked up at her and smiled at her expression. She stopped her licking and said, "Oh, you like that, do you? Good. You'll get some pleasure out of this. But there's gonna be bad stuff, too. Now listen. Listen close: when things get too rough for you, when things get to be too much, I want you to go like this." Steph shut her eyes tight, then opened them wide three times in a row. "That's your safe word. That shit will keep you safe, you got me?"

Tammy nodded. A safe word. She was so relieved. As horribly twisted as everything had become, as out to sea as she felt, the introduction of the safe word kept land in sight.

"Yeah, so you do that whenever you think it's too much. I won't stop, though. I won't even slow down. That shit's just to see how weak you are. That's all it'll do. It'll give me a good laugh. So go on, do it whenever you want."

Tammy stared at her in horror. She started to protest through the gag, but Steph raised her hand and Tammy fell quiet. Steph hit her anyway, slapped her hard across both tits. Once, twice, inside and outside, and then a third time just across the nipples.

Tammy bit into the gag and tried to breathe.

Steph laughed at her efforts. "You go, girl. That's right. Let's keep this interesting."

***

Tammy was tied to the chair again. Steph had made her kneel in front of the chair, facing the seat and leaning forward so that her face was in the backrest. A rope tied her collar to the topmost slat and kept her from pulling back more than an inch or two. Her forearms were tied to the sides of the backrest, hands up so that her fingers could just reach around the top of the chair and give her a little support. Each thigh was tied to the front chair legs. She had to arch her back to keep herself from choking, and this exposed her whole posterior. The cutting of the bit into the sides of her mouth was exacerbated. Her breasts hung down and brushed the back slats when she wiggled. It was an extremely uncomfortable position.

If she leaned back, Tammy could pick up the chair, but she could not stand up. She thought she might be able to slide on her knees, but as soon as she tried, Steph was there. With a strand of rope she whipped Tammy up between the legs, right across her crotch. Her jeans took most of the sting out of it, but it was clear she would not escape that way.

Steph said, "Imagine that, tryin' to get away. I guess this position isn't enough for you. Well, we'll fix that right up." Then she tied Tammy's feet so that they were flat against the back of her thighs. This put most of her weight on her knees.

Tammy wiggled and shook, trying to find some bit of leeway to give them some rest. She found none. She could only suck air through her nose and wait in slowly growing agony.

"It's all right, honey. You're doin' just fine. Mmm-mm, you got a nice ass. Just as good as your titties." Steph reached around from behind her and cradled her breasts. She massaged and teased them, especially the nipples, until Tammy started to feel it ringing through her again. This time, Steph kept at it until Tammy really started to respond. She didn't want to feel anything, but she did. She felt heat growing in her pussy.

Steph felt it, too. She left her breasts and began caressing her ass and thighs.

She raised one hand and spanked her, right on the pussy. Shock went through her. Tammy cried out once, then bit it back. Steph hit her again, and again, each time harder. Just when Tammy expected another hit, she stopped. Steph reached around and flicked Tammy's right nipple, instead.

Tammy screeched and writhed, pulling at all the ropes, trying to break free.

Steph watched her and laughed.

"Oh, man, this is so fuckin' great! I should tape this action and put it up on the internet. I could get so many hits. Whaddaya say, honey? You up for some of that?"

Tammy shook her head and wept silently.

"Maybe later, then. You still got a lot of energy. Lemme help cool you down a bit."

Tammy could not see what Steph was doing, but she felt her kneel behind her. Her captor reached forward and showed her an exacto-knife, the one she had been using to open up all her boxes. Steph ran a finger along the seam of Tammy's jeans: down her ass and between her legs.

"Let's open this up," she said. "You thrash around and you gonna get cut. Do it if you like, I don't care." Tammy held rock still. Her knees ached, and she longed to get her feet free, but she dared not move.

Steph began to cut. She made an incision from just below Tammy's tail bone and sliced open the seam. The blade went slowly, inch by inch down her ass, over her anus and across the length of her cunt. The only sound was the ripping of the fabric and the pounding of blood in her ears. Steph cut up to the base of Tammy's fly in the front. Then she cut along the seams down the inside of Tammy's thighs. On these cuts, the blade nicked her several times, little hot pricks that made her yelp each time.

"It ain't nothin'," Steph said, "they'll heal right up."

Steph spread open the back of Tammy's jeans like a flower. Only her silk panties stood between her pussy and her captor's gaze. She felt the cool air on her skin, and then the warmth of Steph's breath. Steph licked up her right thigh. Tammy shuddered.

She heard Steph rummaging around for something again. Something plucked at the fabric of her panties, then she heard the snip of the shears as Steph cut a hole in them right over her anus.

"Oh-ho, look at this little thing here," she said, and then giggled. It was a strange sound to hear from such a person. For an instant, Steph sounded like a little girl.

Then Tammy felt the cold steel of the scissor blades against her most delicate parts as her captor cut a line down the middle of her underwear. The cold metal slid between her lips. The silk panties fell away and left her bare to the world.

"Oh, my, how wet we are, little Tammy. My my my, you're just spread open and waitin'. Waitin' to get fucked. Do you wanna get fucked by these?" Steph slid the scissor blades across her pussy again. Tammy shook her head.

There was a long, still moment, then she heard the scissors fall back on the coffee table.

"Nah, not yet. I got an idea."

Tammy heard her spit once, and then something hard pressed against her anus. She gasped as Steph forced her buttplug slowly up her. She relaxed herself as much as she could to accept it, but her inner sphincter burned at the intrusion. It used to be her favorite toy, and had often used it in solo play and with Mark, or the few other partners she'd had since then, but it had been a while since she picked it up, and her ass was no longer accustomed to its presence.

"Stings a bit, don't it? You ain't bin gettin' any, but we'll fix that. You ever have a brother in you? You ever ride a big black dick? Maybe I'll call up some of my friends and let 'em get it on with you. Maybe get you pregnant. You'll be mama to a big black baby, won't that be nice? A nice lily white thing like you with a chocolate black baby, it'll be the damnedest thing."

It was too horrible to think about. Tammy was sure it could happen; Steph was capable of anything. She tried not to listen and just let her captor's voice fade into a drone. Steph knew it almost at once.

A vicious smack on her pussy brought her back.

"What the fuck did I tell you, bitch? No wanderin' off! Not when I'm goin' through the trouble of playin' with you! Fine, then! If you feelin' bored, we'll just have to escalate things some more." Steph stalked to the refrigerator and opened the freezer. She cracked the ice cube tray that Tammy had filled in the afternoon and plunked a few cubes in a bowl. She also grabbed a carton of the Chinese food from the counter and brought them over.

"I don't think you're gonna sleep through this," she said.

Tammy mumbled inarticulate apologies and slurped back the spit that built up around the bit and drooled down her chin.

Steph took one of the ice cubes and held it in front of her. "Guess where this goes," she said. Tammy shook her head and begged around the bit. She wanted to use the safe word that Steph had given her, but that would only make things worse.

"What funny sounds you make," said Steph. She went behind her, and for a long moment, nothing happened. Tammy tried to twist around to see what Steph was doing, but she only hurt herself by trying.

Suddenly, a long, warm tongue touched her clit and ran up between the folds of her pussy. It was delicate and soft and achingly good. The sensation took her by such surprise that she yelped and squirmed. She might have even had a minor orgasm, but her body was such a mix of feelings that she couldn't tell. The tongue came again and again, going faster, working her clit harder. Steph's long hands reached around and fondled her breasts, pinching her nipples. Tammy started to climax and Steph's touch disappeared, leaving her to hang at the edge of frantic pleasure and then fade into disappointment.

Tammy was left with a curious burning feeling across her vulva. It picked up strength and quickly grew painful. It felt like she was on fire. Her nipples burned, too. She moaned and writhed. Tears streamed from her eyes; she couldn't understand what was happening.

Steph stood in front of her again. She was smiling. In her hand was the chewed remains of a red hot pepper taken from the food.

"I love me some spicy food! How do you like it, huh? I could eat these things all day, but then I like eatin' some pussy, too. Some people think they don't go so well together, but I think they taste just fine. You got one tasty pussy, girl. I bet your ass tastes good, too. Maybe I'll stick this thing up there and seal it up with the plug. How's that sound?"

Tammy could only squirm helplessly against the burning.

"Oh, it's too hot for you? That's too bad. Well, I got some ice cubes. Maybe they'll cool you off a bit." A searing cold shape brushed over her throbbing pussy.

Tammy sobbed.

***

It was 9:50.

Tammy was naked on the table. With her legs doubled under her, her calves and forearms tied together, she lay arched across a fat cushion from the sofa, legs spread. A fat vibrator whined in her pussy, and her ass was stuffed with the plug. Each of her large breasts were tied around their bases with thin ropes, so that they were forced to stand erect against gravity. They were turning a shade of purple from the stopped blood flow. Each nipple stood crowned with a clothespin biting into it. Tammy's bit had been replaced by the wad of Steph's soiled underwear held in place by a silk stocking wrapped around her head. A rope ran taut from her neck collar down her abdomen and through her crotch to connect to a line between her ankles. The rope wrapped around the vibrator, keeping it from slipping out, and allowing her to move it a bit inside her by pulling back and forth, which Tammy did almost unconsciously. Under her legs was puddle of milk and urine.

Steph was playing with clothespins, fastening them to different places around Tammy's body, and then pulling them off sharply. Each time she did it, Tammy moaned and squirmed and tugged on the vibrator with the rope at her neck. This pulled her closer to orgasm, until she would climax, shuddering and shaking on the table. Steph fingered herself, watching, and sometimes she would slap Tammy on the face or on her aching tits. Then they would begin again.

Somewhere in the course of the evening, something had clicked inside her mind. She realized: this wasn't a curse. This wasn't a punishment. This wasn't a bad thing. This was what she had wanted. Not to be raped, not to suffer, but to be shaped and disciplined. To face her terrible fear and go through it, and conquer it through pleasure. And pain. Steph was very good at giving her both.

She wondered how Steph could have known that this was what she had been looking for, needing, even. It occurred to her, in the narrow spaces in her mind that could think through all the stimulation, that perhaps Steph hadn't known, and that this was all a rape, and that she was rationalizing it to protect her sanity. It may be that that was so, but for the moment, it didn't matter.